Home

More trouble at Remington ???

Posted By: Canvasback2

More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/30/20 04:09 PM

Is this true ???

Posted By: Squash

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/30/20 05:04 PM

What a shame that America’s oldest gun maker is in such turmoil. My grandfather worked there 70 years ago when they made quality firearms.

As far as Congressman Brindisi , he’s a democrat and the only reason he has gotten involved is because of the Union. He is anti 2nd Amendment, so I wouldn’t trust or count on him to do anything that would benefit the firearms industry in NY or elsewhere. Besides hopefully he will be defeated next Tuesday by Claudia Tenny, a pro 2nd Amendment Republican.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/30/20 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Squash
What a shame that America’s oldest gun maker is in such turmoil. My grandfather worked there 70 years ago when they made quality firearms.

As far as Congressman Brindisi , he’s a democrat and the only reason he has gotten involved is because of the Union. He is anti 2nd Amendment, so I wouldn’t trust or count on him to do anything that would benefit the firearms industry in NY or elsewhere. Besides hopefully he will be defeated next Tuesday by Claudia Tenny, a pro 2nd Amendment Republican.

YUP !!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/30/20 07:38 PM

Wow...let's hope he is
Posted By: Starcraft_Dart

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/30/20 08:51 PM

Brindisi is not anti gun, he got a top rating from the NRA.
Posted By: Squash

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/30/20 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Starcraft_Dart

I don’t know where you get your info ? Nov issue of the NRAs , American Hunter magazine, Brindisi has a D rating, Tenney has an A rating. When I was in college D was not top rating ?

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/30/20 09:49 PM

claudia probably gave the nra a big donation.

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/30/20 09:53 PM

Man,,you are a TROLL.Tenney has the A rating,,Brindisi votes with Pelosi on the anti gun AND,defund police,,,,,,,,,,.Stardust_Dork. smile

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/30/20 10:01 PM

He got a top rating by the NRA in 2018.....look it up......he voted against the SAFE act....

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/30/20 10:33 PM

He got a top rating by the NRA in 2018.....look it up......he voted against the SAFE act....

He is a poser.He voted against the safe act,,because he knew it would pass anyway.Just like he pushed a bill to add more funding to police localy,,when not only did he know it would NEVER pass,,he voted with Pelosi to DEFUND the police.He is a maggot LIAR politition.Do your homework Stardust.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/30/20 10:40 PM

I don’t know where you get your info ? Nov issue of the NRAs , American Hunter magazine, Brindisi has a D rating, Tenney has an A rating. When I was in college D was not top rating ?

He watches left wing news.
Posted By: warrior

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/30/20 11:14 PM

The letter D is everything to snowflake.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/30/20 11:44 PM

shocked

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/31/20 12:00 AM

Again.....the NRA gave him a top score in 2018.....I see you guys are resorting to name calling after I posted the facts. A few of you might even be smart enough to look it up.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/31/20 12:06 AM

Again.....the NRA gave him a top score in 2018.....I see you guys are resorting to name calling after I posted the facts.

If The Nov. 2020 issue of NRAs mag. Says "D" rating your facts are flawed with old supposed ratings

Somehow I dont believe you get American Hunter magazines
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/31/20 01:02 AM

What relevance does a 2018 rating have to the current rating? Other than to serve as an inflammatory post when you tried to pass it off as the current rating.

Your troll didn’t work did it. These guys are too smart for you.

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/31/20 01:20 AM

The nra has no reason to give him D rating after they gave him an A rating a year and a half before. The nra is about money and they have proven that they are useless.
Posted By: JTfromWV

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/31/20 01:23 AM

Each rating is based off of the previous years performance. It doesn't stay with them for life.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/31/20 01:24 AM

The nra has no reason to give him D rating after they gave him an A rating a year and a half before. The nra is about money and they have proven that they are useless.

Have a drink and relax.
[Linked Image]

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/31/20 01:27 AM

That is the official drink of the NRA.
Posted By: RedIShedND

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/31/20 03:04 AM

Besides the obvious... Including over advertising and "pro staffers" I don't understand where they went wrong...
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/31/20 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by ND_TM
Besides the obvious... Including over advertising and "pro staffers" I don't understand where they went wrong...

trigger recalls sure didn't help

but Freedom Group was really the nail in the coffin

corporate death starts with the words " private Equity Group" translation = investors there to rape all the profits and figure out how they can get every dime they can before they sell off the companies pieces for one final payday.

Posted By: trapdog1

Re: More trouble at Remington ??? - 10/31/20 12:08 PM

Then why did you bring up the NRA rating in the first place?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums