Home

Facebook

Posted By: yotetrapper30

Facebook - 11/03/20 05:25 PM

I saw yesterday where an unusual number of conservatives got banned there, and now today they got me as well but only for 24 hours, I guess just until the election is over? You'd think with them being under scrutiny for election interference they would have toned it down a little but I guess not. Unreal how blatantly obvious they are in their bias!
Posted By: warrior

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 05:27 PM

I got 20 something days left on a back to back 30 day ban.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 05:28 PM

Don't be surprised to get time added as they'll now go dig through everything you've ever posted. No statute of limitations on FB.
Posted By: k snow

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 05:36 PM

Beat em to the punch and left. Finally had enough of their shenanigans.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 05:51 PM

If I can poke a leftist leaning site in the eye on FB, I do. I do it a lot but they haven't come after me yet.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 06:01 PM

Hoping the dems win so it will go away like the other rats.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 06:04 PM

Hahaha what did you post Angela?
My buddy got a 30 day ban because he called our governor a name. Anytime he posts on her fb page he's banned within a couple minutes hahaha
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 06:15 PM

Zuckerboy is going all out to help the communists win this election. He is banking on them winning so there wont be any consequences. I share every pro Trump news story I can and they always say its false, but I havent been banned yet.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 06:24 PM

I boycotted Facebook.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by adam m
My buddy got a 30 day ban because he called our governor a name. Anytime he posts on her fb page he's banned within a couple minutes hahaha

This is what I posted, lol.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 06:30 PM

Lol ......nice !!!!!!
Posted By: snowy

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 06:32 PM

^ absolutely hilarious.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 06:38 PM

laugh that is hilarious
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 06:55 PM

Lol laugh
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 07:24 PM

Too funny laugh
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
I saw yesterday where an unusual number of conservatives got banned there, and now today they got me as well but only for 24 hours, I guess just until the election is over? You'd think with them being under scrutiny for election interference they would have toned it down a little but I guess not. Unreal how blatantly obvious they are in their bias!

24 hours- pfffft. Thats just a time out.

I got the boot last Oct or Nov
Posted By: waggler

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 10:49 PM

Just say no to FarceBook.

I signed up several years ago, never used it, seemed a little ridiculous.
Then when I heard about them trying to use it to basically manipulate elections I decided to delete my account. It wasn't too hard at all, but if I were go on it at all within 30 days of when I deleted my account it would reactivate it.

I have about 20 days to go; no problem, I have no desire to use it anyway.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 10:52 PM

What is scary is that they know your political leaning. I was on FB for a few days. I call it ButBook, its where people make an ars off themselves!

Did anyone see the news today, OAN or News Max where a zoom was intercepted and the boomers were plotting a coup on the President if he remains in office. I refuse to use zoom!!!
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 10:53 PM

i never signed up. tman is enough social media for me. i like the kind of people who use this site.
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 10:55 PM

I just got 24 hours for kidding with a buddy about when the polls were open and I said democrats vote on Wed. this year. I said I did not agree and it said because of large amounts of false election issues they do not know when they can review my disagreement. In other words maybe after the election. What a joke. If I said republicans vote tomorrow they would not even mention it. LLL
Posted By: foxkidd44

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 11:01 PM

angela, my girls got their accounts disabled and the page they created to bring awareness to child trafficking ........said their actions were against community standards.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 11:01 PM

thats good Yotetrapper
Posted By: KYtrapper2005

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by foxkidd44
angela, my girls got their accounts disabled and the page they created to bring awareness to child trafficking ........said their actions were against community standards.

THATS TERRIBLE! I don't mess with social media. trapper man is the closest thing for me.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Facebook - 11/03/20 11:06 PM

I got a Facebook warning for saying that jane fonda should have been hung for treason long ago.

Keith
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Facebook - 11/04/20 12:40 AM

Consider it. a blessing, Keith! Truth hurts, she actually should have been, aloong with hunter and pop!

Re: Facebook - 11/04/20 02:11 PM

Yep^
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Facebook - 11/04/20 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Originally Posted by adam m

This is what I posted, lol.

[Linked Image]

Guess what this is still too funny

Re: Facebook - 11/04/20 03:36 PM

Yes it is
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Facebook - 11/04/20 05:17 PM

instant classic Angela, how is the leg and rehab going?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums