Posted By: AntiGov

War - 11/08/20 02:08 AM

My ancestors are native American
I'ma registerable Choctaw

I'm feeling a little less calm tonight

War dance

Posted By: Posco

Re: War - 11/08/20 02:20 AM

More often than not, I go to sleep listening to the soundtrack from The Last of the Mohicans. I wasn't there so can't say for sure but I think those were purer times.

Re: War - 11/08/20 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by Posco
More often than not, I go to sleep listening to the soundtrack from The Last of the Mohicans. I wasn't there so can't say for sure but I think those were purer times.

Nice
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: War - 11/08/20 02:26 AM

Last of the Mohicans & Dances with Wolves are the two BIG posters in our theatre room at the house. I love to kick back and turn Last of the Mohicans WAY UP!
It's like you're really there isn't it brother?

Blessings,
Mark

Re: War - 11/08/20 02:32 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: War - 11/08/20 02:38 AM

Very nice.
Yes, we are in for some troubling times.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: War - 11/08/20 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
[Linked Image]

Awesome
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: War - 11/08/20 02:44 AM

I don't mean to hijack your post AntiGov but Promontory, the orchestra version of The Gael, is one of the most emotional songs I know.

My dad watched The Last of the Mohicans for the first time with me shortly before he died twenty years ago. He called it "deep." I had always loved the song. Since then it's hard to keep a dry eye when listening to it.

Re: War - 11/08/20 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
I don't mean to hijack your post AntiGov but Promontory, the orchestra version of The Gael, is one of the most emotional songs I know.

My dad watched The Last of the Mohicans for the first time with me shortly before he died twenty years ago. He called it "deep." I had always loved the song. Since then it's hard to keep a dry eye when listening to it.

Awesome alert!
My Scottish blood loves Celtic anything.
Thanks Lugnut.
I love you man.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: War - 11/08/20 02:50 AM

I play it through my Android when I lay down to sleep. Fifty-five minutes of awesome music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVjwBNsiOv0

Re: War - 11/08/20 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by Mark June
It's like you're really there isn't it brother?

Blessings,
Mark

Indeed!

Re: War - 11/08/20 02:57 AM

Thanx for posting Lugnut awesome

Re: War - 11/08/20 02:58 AM

I think you'll like this version too!
Enjoy!

Re: War - 11/08/20 02:58 AM

I play it through my Android when I lay down to sleep. Fifty-five minutes of awesome music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVjwBNsiOv0

Nice !
Posted By: Deerhunter51

Re: War - 11/08/20 03:00 AM

Great video clips. Grandmother was a full blooded Eastern Band Cherokee - This is one of my favorite pieces in the house.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Arkansas87

Re: War - 11/08/20 03:02 AM

That's awsome! Maybe that's the sound the devil and tyrants will hear when gods people rise up and take back what is ours! With God behind us we cannot be defeated!! like King David with his army so outnumbered. My favorite king from the Bibble

Re: War - 11/08/20 03:05 AM

I think you'll like this version too!
Enjoy!

Nice !
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: War - 11/08/20 03:11 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: War - 11/08/20 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by Deerhunter51
Great video clips. Grandmother was a full blooded Eastern Band Cherokee - This is one of my favorite pieces in the house.

[Linked Image]

That's awesome

I'm no artist , but here's a couple I did many many moons ago in watercolor

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: War - 11/08/20 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck
[Linked Image]

Nice !!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: War - 11/08/20 03:21 AM

Those are very good AntiGov! I can't draw a stick-man.

Re: War - 11/08/20 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Those are very good AntiGov! I can't draw a stick-man.

Ditto.

Re: War - 11/08/20 03:25 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Originally Posted by Nessmuck
[Linked Image]

Nice !!!!!!!!!!

Oh that hurts my ribs.
Oh.

grin
Posted By: nightlife

Re: War - 11/08/20 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Very nice.
Yes, we are in for some troubling times.

And most probably for years to come

When people in America think of revolution Its most often of the American civil war type but what’s coming I think will be more on the scale of the Spanish civil war or the troubles in Northern Ireland

A lot of people on the right say let them come we have the guns not realizing that so does the left often just as many and just as willing to use them

Many hard left groups have stated that they are going to fight no matter who wins or loses it really not about the election it’s about remaking the country the way they want

Re: War - 11/08/20 03:35 AM

Remove the churches.
Remove the prisons.
Remove the schools.
It's in black and white, out in the open from the Neo-Marxists.
They do seminars on this for goodness sake.

It's their religion.
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: War - 11/08/20 03:36 AM

X2 nightlife. They want to change the country. But the people who are rioting have know idea what will come if they awake the other half.

Re: War - 11/08/20 03:54 AM

Most great nations in world history crumbled from corruption and weakness within with hardly any fighting, or making for easy pickings by their enemies.
Russia was turned from a monarchy to communism with very little bloodshed or resistance. The "reds" had a huge legion of secret police and they didn't mess around. Was it by design that for four years before the official revolution the government printed money non-stop and inflation went sky high which in turn made the military easy to steer towards the means of the Bolsheviks. There's always money and who controls our money? Us? Or Washington? If they create hyper inflation for even a year, this country would beg WDC to take control, ala Soviet Union 1917.

You won't need a gun. You'll have no cash. Live off the land perhaps as others steal what you have. History repeats itself. Always.
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: War - 11/08/20 04:00 AM

The difference here Mark the citizens are armed. I understand what you are saying though. I pray it does not come down to blood shed. But you read BLM and DC websites. They spell it out pretty clear. It is not Dem or Rep control. They want to change the country so they can rule.

Re: War - 11/08/20 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by stinkypete
The difference here Mark the citizens are armed. I understand what you are saying though. I pray it does not come down to blood shed. But you read BLM and DC websites. They spell it out pretty clear. It is not Dem or Rep control. They want to change the country so they can rule.

Stinky Pete. The Russians had just returned home from war in Europe. They ALL had guns. 5,000,000 troops in that era and they say about that many guns. Per capita, that was a bunch of them. They were the most heavily armed force in existence at that time.

The guns stayed in the corner when your family needs to eat and the government controls the means.
We can't even keep toilet paper on a shelf here.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: War - 11/08/20 04:26 AM

Toilet paper is a first world luxury.

Seeing as we are on Native American theme here I'll quote Chief Dan. "Endeavor to persevere".

Re: War - 11/08/20 04:32 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: War - 11/08/20 04:38 AM

Red lives matter.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: War - 11/08/20 04:56 AM

Thats one of the problems today. Very few can take care of themselves. I have thought for some time now that they must be putting something in the food supply to dumb people down. The vast majority of people would starve to death if they couldnt get to Walmart. A few years back the Alcan washed out between Whitehorse and Watson Lake. Since everything comes up by truck people panicked. Store shelves were emptied overnight, but the most amazing thing is the first thing that sold out was water!! Im dead serious there wasn't a bottle of water left for sale in the Yukon....and we have some of the best water in the world in every direction.

Re: War - 11/08/20 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by yukon254
Thats one of the problems today. Very few can take care of themselves. I have thought for some time now that they must be putting something in the food supply to dumb people down. The vast majority of people would starve to death if they couldnt get to Walmart. A few years back the Alcan washed out between Whitehorse and Watson Lake. Since everything comes up by truck people panicked. Store shelves were emptied overnight, but the most amazing thing is the first thing that sold out was water!! Im dead serious there wasn't a bottle of water left for sale in the Yukon....and we have some of the best water in the world in every direction.

Oh, on top of the other funny posts,
you got me Yukon.
Spit a peanut right at my MacBook.
Darned near hit me in the eye when it ricocheted.
Goodness stop.
Water where you are?
I'd guess they were hauling off dry land before water.
Even the folks in the bush watch how to survive on YouTube.
Oh my ribbies.
Good one.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Chancey

Re: War - 11/08/20 05:31 AM

So what is a person of conviction to do?
Posted By: dkrug

Re: War - 11/08/20 07:13 AM

Remove the churches.
Remove the prisons.
Remove the schools.
It's in black and white, out in the open from the Neo-Marxists.
They do seminars on this for goodness sake.

It's their religion.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/07/went-to-bed-in-america-woke-up-in-a-banana-republic/

Re: War - 11/08/20 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Chancey
So what is a person of conviction to do?

Like Habakkuk we get angry but since we know the Bible is true and time marches on towards the Valley of the Joel prophecy.
It doesn't look like America is the great anti-Christ as some heretics claim with glee.

We pray for our nation and our enemies as commanded
but we're just not quite sure yet what language to teach our grandkids.
That will unveil in time.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: bandy

Re: War - 11/08/20 12:46 PM

America will stand until the protection for Israel is lifted this land is the last free land that the gospel flows from freely. Our prayers are the greatest weapon we possess yes we are called to fight when called for. The greatest battle is often fought it the in your prayers in that secret place alone with God. When you are marching around the city in silence trusting in the greatest power in the universe.

Re: War - 11/08/20 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by bandy
America will stand until the protection for Israel is lifted this land is the last free land that the gospel flows from freely. Our prayers are the greatest weapon we possess yes we are called to fight when called for. The greatest battle is often fought it the in your prayers in that secret place alone with God. When you are marching around the city in silence trusting in the greatest power in the universe.

That is why Christianity as a religion is the target of evil.
People ask me how do we know Christianity is the "true" religion.
We are humans who can't know all, but....
I ask them, "Do you believe there's evil in the world? As in spiritual evil?"
Most answer yes or probably or high maybe. Lately the answer has been; oh yes!
Then Q:
Which religion is always attacked? Do you think true evil knows which religion is true and thus aims its sights at it?
It sure isn't Islam. That's just tribal lust and subjugation of the masses in Mecca form.
It sure isn't pantheists.
It sure isn't a host of "other" religions.
Nope. The serious effort of darkness is always aimed at Christ followers.
It remains the only epic battle.

Food for your thoughts.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: War - 11/08/20 01:28 PM

Kindred Spirits !!
Posted By: 2ndjoborfun

Re: War - 11/08/20 01:37 PM

Somewhat like bringing "a knife to a gun fight". Reasonable folks comprise maybe 30% of the US population?
Posted By: grampy

Re: War - 11/08/20 01:52 PM

Canada is already in bad shape and now I see our groper and your sniffer are looking forward to getting together. What's next.
Posted By: Co�s

Re: War - 11/08/20 01:54 PM

Those Indian fellers would scalp us alive, force us to eat our own body parts and then wear our bones as armor. I doubt there’s much feeling of solidarity coming from beyond the grave there.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: War - 11/08/20 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Coös
Those Indian fellers would scalp us alive, force us to eat our own body parts and then wear our bones as armor. I doubt there’s much feeling of solidarity coming from beyond the grave there.

This thread has a very Elizabeth Warren vibe.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: War - 11/08/20 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by grampy
Canada is already in bad shape and now I see our groper and your sniffer are looking forward to getting together. What's next.

Probably bad things for both of us.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: War - 11/08/20 02:46 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: War - 11/08/20 03:27 PM

Ecclesiastes;
Enjoy!

Posted By: Michigan Trappin

Re: War - 11/08/20 05:49 PM

I’ve chose to just trust God, nothing surprises Him. !
© 2024 Trapperman Forums