Home

Masks while trapping

Posted By: PaRay

Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 01:07 AM

Our rulers are making masks a requirement once we step outside of the house, maybe we should get some Trapperman masks made and sell them to help Biden’s re-election campaign in 2024?

https://www.foxnews.com/
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 01:11 AM

Donna is going to jail. She said never ever again will she wear a mask.
Wait a minute....
I'll tell her Biden says.

....................................................... incoming..............................duck y'all..........................................>>>>>>>>
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 01:11 AM

The stupid mask bs is gonna start the civil war
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 01:12 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 01:15 AM

I have made two trips to CO. several to MO. one to PA. and one to OK. in the last 5 months. I don't wear a mask. I get the stinkeye once in awhile but nothing else. Throw your TV in a burn pit. You will be lots happier.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 01:18 AM

I don't wear one unless I shop at Menards. Anywhere, you get to see my mug.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 01:19 AM

Yup I heard it today that the first thing sleepy joe plans is a mask mandate. Might be a good thing because it wont stop the virus. Then what will he say ?

One of my hunters this year insisted on this photo, so he would never forget what was going on the year he got his moose. I told him no, this is the "new normal," ! Looks like I was right.

[Linked Image]

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 01:24 AM

Great photo , would be better without the mask compliance though ...lol
Posted By: PaRay

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 01:25 AM

The world would probably appreciate it if I wore a mask 24/7

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 01:29 AM

Well here in urbanland Dallas it is what it is. Businesses and churches follow the local mandates. As they should.
When I see the enemy armies practicing without them, I don't really see why we're muzzled as much?
We don't wear them because they are proven to work.
We wear them because we have to.

I saw a man on campus Monday hadn't been out of his apartment since March 26th. We are killing people slowly and surely. He looked terrible. Simply terrible. Like a holocaust survivor.
Posted By: JohnnyY

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by SNIPERB🦝
[Linked Image]

Please tell me this is real and available
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by motorcop1
[Linked Image]

Came right off a claymore mine! I'm dating myself!
Posted By: cotton

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 01:47 AM

Thangs is a fixing to get ugly
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 01:47 AM

What happens if you don't? Somebody going to take your birthday away? I have not been refused service anyplace.

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by motorcop1

Just type in Face Towards Enemy mask and theyll pop up on Amazon and Etsy

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 01:52 AM

[/quote]

Came right off a claymore mine! I'm dating myself![/quote]

Quality never goes out of style
Posted By: Choo

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 02:15 AM

Vaccine is coming out around the 15th of the month probably try to make that mandatory to.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 02:29 AM

I where mine once a week. Because I choose not to pick a fight with my spineless pastor.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by Mark June
Well here in urbanland Dallas it is what it is. Businesses and churches follow the local mandates. As they should.
When I see the enemy armies practicing without them, I don't really see why we're muzzled as much?

I saw a man on campus Monday hadn't been out of his apartment since March 26th. We are killing people slowly and surely. He looked terrible. Simply terrible. Like a holocaust survivor.

Not trying to be mean, but I couldnt help but laugh when I read that Mark. What in the world makes people so afraid!!? How can they live with fear like that? Ive done a lot of living since March 26th! Even had the rona and survived. I make my living in the bush where there are all kinds of things that can kill you. I cant imagine living in fear like that.
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 02:39 AM

And know one saw this coming. Lol. Joe and his administration will lock us down tighter then a frogs rear end.
Posted By: Michael Lippold

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by yukon254

Not trying to be mean, but I couldnt help but laugh when I read that Mark. What in the world makes people so afraid!!? How can they live with fear like that? Ive done a lot of living since March 26th! Even had the rona and survived. I make my living in the bush where there are all kinds of things that can kill you. I cant imagine living in fear like that.

My x brother in law is one of these people. For the first three months the only time he left his house was to take my niece to her mothers house. Before my niece was allowed in her house she had to shower and disinfect the entire house. He ordered all his groceries on line and would douse them in Lysol before taking them in the house. My wife and I wonder what kind of anxiety our niece and kids like her will have the rest of there lives because of this and the way some people treat it. My family chooses not live in fear, our lives our in the lords hands. We go about our normal lives same as we would if there was no Covid
Posted By: Boco

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 03:01 AM

I often wear a facemask while trapping especially when its very cold say minus 30 or colder.-also a full face helmet when brush busting on the snowmachine.-No big deal.

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
I often wear a facemask while trapping especially when its very cold say minus 30 or colder.-also a full face helmet when brush busting on the snowmachine.-No big deal.

Or is it cause your not real pretty? 😂

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 03:15 AM

That too.

Post up that tune-"I feel pretty"
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Joe needs to diddle Joe.

The mental fight is real for many. The man I mentioned is a believer and is probably 75? He graduated from DTS years ago and came to use the library almost every day pre-covid. I think he might be a widower. I don't know his story, but he's got his doctorate degree, so he's educated, and as he and I chatted Monday in the small coffee house on campus (which hardly has any people these days) he was visibly shaking at the thought of germs on a coffee cup.

I just watched a nice old fart struggle in his head about the God he loves and has loved for years I suspect, and the power of his head warning him about a "bug." I just listened to a brother in the faith and encouraged him with prayer in that moment.

Next day, he was at the library, clothes pressed and looker 100% better. He told me he's DONE listening to Satan. Time to get back to being out amongst those who nourish him.

There will be many battle scars from all this and even if you don't happen to be effected, we are the body of Christ and we are our brother's keepers.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Bob

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 03:17 AM

Now that’s just ridiculous. I can see wearing one in congested areas, grocery stores and such, but I will not wear one outdoors. They can just fine me.

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by Bob
Now that’s just ridiculous. I can see wearing one in congested areas, grocery stores and such, but I will not wear one outdoors. They can just fine me.

Like the officer said in the movie "Bridge over the River Kwai; "You and your men will work!"

[Linked Image]
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 03:29 AM

heir dictators can't fathom the idea of a place where the nearest person isn't even in rifle range

MASS NON COMPLIANCE

is going to be the Theme for a while.

as my son said when reading the exceptions to Wisconsin Mask law , Please consider all that I do Interpretive dance my life is performance , dance is my art , my character is Trapper.

we both wear masks in stores as need but outdoors far from people is just stupid

thinking no can it really be that stupid ? the outdoor mask mandate is if you can not maintain greater than 6 feet from people outside your household while outside of your home.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 05:43 AM

Biden is listening to his transition team which includes NM's crazy governor. Last week she said we need to wear masks even when inside our homes laugh.

Seriously, look up governor MLG she's terrible for NM and this country. She's been trying to get our guns our hunting trapping. She's bringing in out of state people and Mexicans for covid hospitalizations but yet complains our hospitals are overwhelmed. There's been numerous petitions to remove her from office. Petitions with more than enough signatures so the secretary of state should open a case for removal but the secretary of state here won't even look at them or address them.

I'm praying POTUS results are overturned.
Posted By: KenaiKid

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 05:50 AM

I'm waiting to start hearing about class action lawsuits from families of those who have committed suicide due to the covid lockdowns. I hope it happens and they win.
Posted By: Calvin

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 09:35 AM

He can demand all he wants. Nobody (at least around here) will enforce it.

Even most businesses gave up on enforcing it. I walked into Sams club yesterday and got halfway through the store before I realized I didn't have it on. And I wasn't the only one.

I've been in other businesses here who've said wear the mask if if you want but we aren't

Right or wrong, people have had enough of the mask deal.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 09:38 AM

Never
Posted By: Ron Marsh

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 10:45 AM

The mental fight is real for many. The man I mentioned is a believer and is probably 75? He graduated from DTS years ago and came to use the library almost every day pre-covid. I think he might be a widower. I don't know his story, but he's got his doctorate degree, so he's educated, and as he and I chatted Monday in the small coffee house on campus (which hardly has any people these days) he was visibly shaking at the thought of germs on a coffee cup.

I just watched a nice old fart struggle in his head about the God he loves and has loved for years I suspect, and the power of his head warning him about a "bug." I just listened to a brother in the faith and encouraged him with prayer in that moment.

Next day, he was at the library, clothes pressed and looker 100% better. He told me he's DONE listening to Satan. Time to get back to being out amongst those who nourish him.

There will be many battle scars from all this and even if you don't happen to be effected, we are the body of Christ and we are our brother's keepers.

Blessings,
Mark

Mark thank you for the witness it has raised my spirit.
Posted By: jabNE

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 11:13 AM

Yes sometimes when its cold out i pull up my balaclava face shield to keep from frostbite. I honestly cant see the merit of mandating face shields for those of us by ourselves out in middle of a field checking traps, that would be ludicrous. Its just me and the coyote and my face mask won't save the coyote.
But then again I see folks driving their own vehicles windows up and wearing them and I shake my head...why and who or what are you protecting? In the crowded grocery store, yes, but off by yourself somewhere, why?
Jim
Posted By: Tailhunter

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 11:52 AM

The more we give in, the more they will demand.

It’s all about control.
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 12:02 PM

A mask is for use when the recommended 6 ft social distancing isn't possible or practical. When did any governing body say otherwise?
Posted By: cbat

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 05:29 PM

Ha that is the only time I will wear a mask. To keep my nose from dripping on my sets.

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun
A mask is for use when the recommended 6 ft social distancing isn't possible or practical. When did any governing body say otherwise?

all of them
Posted By: QuietButDeadly

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 06:05 PM

All most folks see or hear is "Mandatory". They never bother to read the laundry list of exceptions in all those executive orders. And many of those exceptions have to do with medical conditions that only health professionals can even ask about. The greeter at WalMart certainly is not qualified to make medical decisions on my behalf.

They put up the signs because they have to but they can not enforce anything!

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by QuietButDeadly
All most folks see or hear is "Mandatory". They never bother to read the laundry list of exceptions in all those executive orders. And many of those exceptions have to do with medical conditions that only health professionals can even ask about. The greeter at WalMart certainly is not qualified to make medical decisions on my behalf.

They put up the signs because they have to but they can not enforce anything!

The thing is, when you do go into those business that do want to enforce the "mandates" they dont give a darn about the exceptions. Its wear the mask or go home. You can even go read the store's policy to the employee and they still dont care about the exceptions.
Posted By: QuietButDeadly

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 07:46 PM

Nobody has bothered to take them to court over it yet.

I have been is several stores that announced mandatory mask wearing but have not seen them enforce it. And I believe it is because their lawyers have advised them to post the signage as required but not to attempt to enforce it beyond that.
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 08:21 PM

What a silly thread.
I can't decide if you guys are really serious or clueless.
The masks are to help protect you from others and or others from you.
The virus is real. I now know several that have or had it. One couple were in the ICU . The problem is when people gather.
Not many gather where I trap.
I hate the masks too but an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
just
Posted By: k snow

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by AKAjust
What a silly thread.
I can't decide if you guys are really serious or clueless.
The masks are to help protect you from others and or others from you.
The virus is real. I now know several that have or had it. One couple were in the ICU . The problem is when people gather.
I hate the masks too but an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
just

My parents and sister wear their masks religiously, and they still got sick. Don't tell me the masks work.

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 08:24 PM

I didn't.
I said help.
Posted By: k snow

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 08:27 PM

3 for 3 sick ain't helping much.
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 08:28 PM

I renewed my drivers license the other day and the guy wouldn’t let me wear a mask for the picture. When he showed me the picture, to see if it was ok, I pleaded with him to let me put the mask back on for the picture. Lol
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 08:31 PM

[Linked Image]

That's a good one! grin

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 08:39 PM

I don't like wearing a mask. I don't want to wear a mask. But, if it makes some uncomfortable because I'm not wearing one around them, fine I'll wear it. It's no big deal for me. I try to go places where I'm not close to people. I feel the 6 foot or better distance is better than wearing a mask except in Walmart where it's impossible usually to maintain at least 6 foot of distance. Oh, I forgot. You can't catch COVID at Walmart or while rioting.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 08:48 PM

You guys should definately wear a mask when you try to sell your fur this year. It will hide your frowns. frown
Posted By: concrete man

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 09:08 PM

I don't always carry my 44 mag but when I do I never get the stink eye for not warring a mask.

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 09:14 PM

Of course its enforceable-I would enforce the mask deal if someone came up to me on purpose spewing their germs I would slap them germs right back into their yap.
Posted By: concrete man

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/09/20 09:39 PM

Hahaha

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/10/20 12:04 AM

Update
Wife just got off the phone.
My daughter in law , a dental hygienist, has had 4 tests. all negative.
This one, the 5th, she tested positive.
just
Posted By: We-Sa

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/10/20 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by yukon254
Yup I heard it today that the first thing sleepy joe plans is a mask mandate. Might be a good thing because it wont stop the virus. Then what will he say ?

One of my hunters this year insisted on this photo, so he would never forget what was going on the year he got his moose. I told him no, this is the "new normal," ! Looks like I was right.

[Linked Image]

I guess the moose died because he wasn't wearing a mask?

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/10/20 12:25 AM

Rome burned.
Nero fiddled.

America in chaos.
Biden adjusts his mask.

At least the Romans had a bit of music to die by.

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/10/20 05:36 PM

Rome burned.
Nero fiddled.

America in chaos.
Biden adjusts his mask.

And prepares a plan to get us out of trouble.
just

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/10/20 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by PaRay
Our rulers are making masks a requirement once we step outside of the house, maybe we should get some Trapperman masks made and sell them to help Biden’s re-election campaign in 2024?

What Biden re-election campaign???? He isn't going to make 4 years. His successor, Harris will be the president and don't think she doesn't know it.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/10/20 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by AKAjust
Rome burned.
Nero fiddled.

America in chaos.
Biden adjusts his mask.

And prepares a plan to get us out of trouble.
just

That will be the day. Joe got magic power.

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/10/20 06:13 PM

I predict Joe will die from covid or end up in a nursing home within a year
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Masks while trapping - 11/10/20 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
Originally Posted by PaRay

What Biden re-election campaign???? He isn't going to make 4 years. His successor, Harris will be the president and don't think she doesn't know it.

If he is still alive in 2024

the debate , umm you know the stuff , um I fixed it
© 2024 Trapperman Forums