Electoral College? - 11/10/20 01:38 AM

Anyone know their official website?
Looking for their verdict on the election
And it seems they don't have a website.
Seems odd.
Thanks
Posted By: AJE

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 01:40 AM

https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/the-electoral-college.aspx
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by wetdog
Seems odd.
Thanks

Pretty sure you'll have to wait until December for that answer.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 01:49 AM

AJE posted explanation above. Wetdog I’m curious how old you are? Nothing mischievous in the question and don’t take offense to it. Just asking thanks
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Seems odd.
Thanks

Pretty sure you'll have to wait until December for that answer.

Then why the push in the media for joe?
Because everything I'm reading says they are still counting
AP called this, not the electoral collage.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 01:51 AM

So you wanna be an electrician Ese ?.... grin

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by Pawnee
AJE posted explanation above. Wetdog I’m curious how old you are? Nothing mischievous in the question and don’t take offense to it. Just asking thanks

I'm 58 and I have not been following the election very close. Been hunting deer.

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
So you wanna be an electrician Ese ?.... grin

Se

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 01:55 AM

Wetdog ,Arizona's numbers are shrinking considerably with ballots still to be counted. The trend shows that Trump could possibly pull it off. Think the AP called AZ right as polls closed, as well as FOX. Fingers crossed.

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 01:55 AM

By the way, that link is dated Oct 28
I'm looking for something TODAY
Posted By: warrior

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 02:14 AM

The electoral college has yet to be determined much less meet. Right now each state has two slates of electors, one for each party. When and if a state is able to certify their election for a candidate then the corresponding slate will be empowered to vote in the college. If a state is unable to certify then no electors are available or the legislature of the state may choose to send either, none or any of their choosing as the sole authority for selecting electors lies with the legislature. In practice all have deferred to the popular vote of the state but the Constitutional authority remains.

Due to this there are several routes. Vote counts could be changed by the courts excluding questionable ballots giving one candidate the needed 270. State legislatures could refuse to certify denying one or both the 270. They could even toss out the vote and choose their own slate.

If neither candidate achieves 270 or not enough electors are available or they miss the deadline then it falls to the US House of Representatives to vote, BY STATE DELEGATION.

Currently the repubublican party has a majority in 26 of the 50 state delegations, the dims only control 23 one is tied.
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 02:18 AM

So Real Clear Politics just tonight pulled PA from Biden. What do you all seriously think chances are of a reversal of tally?
PA, GA, NC, AZ gives it to trump? o
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 02:28 AM

Biden has already opened the Office of the President elect, what ever that is, also the media has declared him the winner and they never lie.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 02:35 AM

Biden will need to go back into hidin when the Trumpster gets done with this mess....... smile

Trump gets another 4 and the violence will start because all the biden/anarchist/looter folks think biden has actuall legally won already.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 02:38 AM

If Justice prevails , Buydem Harris will get what they deserve

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 02:42 AM

Looks to me like it is very close and the right judicial decisions to eliminate the fraudulent ballots and all the cheating will put US over the top. What a finish that would be........ smile

I would dance naked in the rain......

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 02:53 AM

“Wining Wining Wining. We will win so much you will get tiered of it”

MAGA

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by Pawnee

I'm 58 and I have not been following the election very close. Been hunting deer.

Thanks
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 02:54 AM

I think they said today AZ still has 100k votes not counted, possibly more.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
Biden has already opened the Office of the President elect, what ever that is, also the media has declared him the winner and they never lie.

In 2016 they gave it to Trump before midnight. So which is it?
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
Biden will need to go back into hidin when the Trumpster gets done with this mess....... smile

Trump gets another 4 and the violence will start because all the biden/anarchist/looter folks think biden has actuall legally won already.

This ^^ Trump fired Esper today, because Trump knows the military will be needed if things go his way.
Posted By: charles

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 03:02 AM

Each state will certify their votes in a few weeks.

The nation has never had as many mail in ballots as this election. Some, state’s don’t count them until after the polls close. That may be the case with N.C. Not a conspiracy.

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by charles
Each state will certify their votes in a few weeks.

The nation has never had as many mail in ballots as this election. Some, state’s don’t count them until after the polls close. That may be the case with N.C. Not a conspiracy.

Yes but only the legal ones and that’s what has the dems concerned and me worried about our nation in the future.

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 03:31 AM

Looks to me like the courts need to disqualify less than 1% of the biden votes in a few states and Trump wins.

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 03:40 AM

Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 03:43 AM

People coming forward and signing affidavits attesting to illegal activity. If nothing else throw some people in jail for a couple of years.

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 03:53 AM

Posted By: Scout1

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
People coming forward and signing affidavits attesting to illegal activity. If nothing else throw some people in jail for a couple of years.

I believe Bill Barr will get aggressive in a couple of days!
Posted By: SpottedOwl

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 04:21 AM

WHEN, Trump is declared the winner. Hang on to everything you can. This country is going to explode.

Maybe the Russian / Chinese / Iranian war games are so the Trinity can come in as peacekeepers cause that may be what it takes. The Trumpsters have had enough and are like pack of dogs pulling at the chains to be released. The left doesn’t seem to realize, everyone and every group has a limit and a boiling point. Just cause the right hasn’t reacted, does not mean they won’t.

Owl
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by SpottedOwl
WHEN, Trump is declared the winner. Hang on to everything you can. This country is going to explode.

Maybe the Russian / Chinese / Iranian war games are so the Trinity can come in as peacekeepers cause that may be what it takes. The Trumpsters have had enough and are like pack of dogs pulling at the chains to be released. The left doesn’t seem to realize, everyone and every group has a limit and a boiling point. Just cause the right hasn’t reacted, does not mean they won’t.

Owl

I agree. It would of been bad if they let Trump win without their cheating but it'll be a lot worse now when they prove he won. Maybe they are hoping at least in the northern cities it'll be cold and wintry so they won't come out in droves like they have been in the summer. mad

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 10:28 AM

I posted on another site that the only thing saving their miserable lives is the principles we on the right live by.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 10:33 AM

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/transition-of-power/2020/11/09/id/996240/
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 11:08 AM

The stopping of counting votes at 11:00 in the swing states should be enough alone to nullify those states results......and what are the chances of them letting in any investigators when they are 100% controlled by crooked Dimrats? And how many votes were destroyed/altered since 11:00 Nov 3? It's going to be tough to sort out.
Some of the ballots were marked for only Biden, and all the other voting boxes were left blank. I'm thinking a bunch of Biden voters probably got writer's cramp before they were done marking ballots.

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by wr otis
I think they said today AZ still has 100k votes not counted, possibly more.

Checked that number this morning and Trump has gained even more. If my figures are right at almost a 3 to 1 ratio. From the looks of it the count has slowed significantly. Still at 98% counted.
Posted By: James

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 11:30 AM

Anyone up for a fifty dollar bet on who is sworn in in January 2021?

I think that anyone threatened with their vote being disenfranchised should be prepared to defend their vote, by arms if necessary.

If Trump and the courts try to disenfranchise people, then yeah, we might have another civil war.

For instance, my wife and I voted by mail--according to Alaska's rules. If some judge later tries to invalidate our votes, on the ground that there might, just possibly, may be a small percentage of mail-in votes that are fraudulent, then yeah, I'd say it may be time for a little sprinkling on the tree of liberty.

But that's not going to happen. Trump didn't win the election and he's not going to win these spurious lawsuits.

So who will take the bet?

Jim
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 11:37 AM

Another Biden supporter afraid of an honest election result.

Who you gonna shoot first James?
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 12:05 PM

I dont know who won. From where I sit it looks like fraud is more likely than not. I hope we find out. If Biden won then he won. I wont like it but I will live with it. I am not convinced he did.

All the polls said Biden would win but Trump rally's had tens of thousands of people. Biden rally's had a few hundred. Trump supporters outnumbered Biden supporters at Biden rally's.

Something stinks

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 12:13 PM

And Trump had substantial leads in many swing states when they decided to just stop counting.

The next morning Biden is ahead in all those same states.

Nothing at all fishy about that is there?

You have to be a pretty intellectually dishonest person to deny the appearance of fraud throughout this election process beginning with the millions of questionable mail-in ballots.
Posted By: logger coffey

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 12:20 PM

Trumps gona win, just be patient like Biden said.

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 12:21 PM

If there is organized or widespread fraud, then I expect the truth will come out.

But if all they can come up with are a few miscast or fraudulent ballots, that doesn't make the election fraudulent.

Once again, anyone want to bet on who is sworn in as our next president?

Some of you sounded so certain just a while ago--where did y'all go? lol

Jim

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 12:24 PM

There is lots of evidence of fraud and more coming out.

Do you really think this was an honest election James?

I know you wont answer that. you will simply continue to gloat over your "candidate with a pulse" winning.

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 12:29 PM

I do not believe fraud will be the reason the election would be overturned. If the lawsuit in PA which supreme court justices have said they would review after the 4-4 split would be the grounds. If state election laws violate federal laws and this reaches the Supreme Court with Justice Barrett now on the court the impact could reach 20 states. Invalidating all the ballots submitted after the poll closings that have been counted and changed the result.

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 12:45 PM

So Pelosi's husband and Feinsteins family member are financially tied to the voting software company is a fine way to make sure all is fair in war and politics.
Good faithful Stalinists they are.

I agree with danny. If Joe Biden won, so be it. If he didn't let's discover that.

James, come to think of it, I don't think you and I could trap as a team.

Me: "James, grab a trap and set this coyote turd in the road here. I'll set another set over by the other turd."
James: "What turd?"
Me: "This one I'm pointing at."
James: "I don't see your finger. Are you pointing with your index finger?"
Me: "James. James. JAMES! Please step off the buggie and if you come over here and look you'll see a turd."
James: "Am I on a buggie? I thought it was a utility vehicle. Why do you call it a buggie?"
Me: "Tell ya what. I'm standing where the turd is. I'm pointing to where the set should go. I'm suggesting you set it up. It has taken me longer to tell you this than it takes me to get two sets in the ground for the coyote that turded it. I'm not riled which is your next question I know.
James: "Are you riled?"
Me"I was just wanting you to set this turd is all. It seemed so simple for a trapper to see a turd. Smell a turd. Maybe even taste a turd. Some have never done so.
You're one of those. You're the Phil Donahue of trapping. I better run you back in so I can come back here and catch this turd dropper."

Some of us are REAL GOOD at recognizing who dropped a turd and who didn't.
Some of us trappers know a turd when we see one.
Others.... not so much.

grin

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 12:47 PM

Beartracker, in that case thousands of voters could be disenfranchised.

Jim

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 12:50 PM

"Some of us are REAL GOOD at recognizing who dropped a turd and who didn't.
Others.... not so much."

Then there are others who see turds everywhere they go.

Jim
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by James
Anyone up for a fifty dollar bet on who is sworn in in January 2021?

I think that anyone threatened with their vote being disenfranchised should be prepared to defend their vote, by arms if necessary.

If Trump and the courts try to disenfranchise people, then yeah, we might have another civil war.

For instance, my wife and I voted by mail--according to Alaska's rules. If some judge later tries to invalidate our votes, on the ground that there might, just possibly, may be a small percentage of mail-in votes that are fraudulent, then yeah, I'd say it may be time for a little sprinkling on the tree of liberty.

But that's not going to happen. Trump didn't win the election and he's not going to win these spurious lawsuits.

So who will take the bet?

Jim
Well James, because your candidate biten has already been declared the winner, you need to give me some odds. You put up 5000.00 and I will put up 50.00 to make it a fair bet. That bet covers you taking the biten team to get sworn in January and I get the win if anyone else is sworn in,or nobody gets sworn in.
Come on back there breaker one nine.

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 12:57 PM

Not disenfranchised if they did not follow the law of the land. Invalid due to laws not being followed. If they are disenfranchised it is done to themselves by not following the law, and yes hundreds of thousands could well be invalidated. This is why we have a Supreme Court though, to determine if laws are valid or invalid.

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 12:59 PM

Others.... not so much."

Jim

wink Touche counsellor. Touche.
But remember you pegged me wrong as in prosperity theology.
Maybe your sniffer is not working properly.

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88
Well James, because your candidate biten has already been declared the winner, you need to give me some odds. You put up 5000.00 and I will put up 50.00 to make it a fair bet. That bet covers you taking the biten team to get sworn in January and I get the win if anyone else is sworn in,or nobody gets sworn in.
Come on back there breaker one nine.

There you go James, a perfect chance to demonstrate your supreme confidence in your candidate.

I'd say it's time you put up or shut up.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
Another Biden supporter afraid of an honest election result.

Who you gonna shoot first James?

Probably Himself in the foot.
Posted By: coyotesoldier229

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 01:42 PM

https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/the-electoral-college.aspx

This should help wet dog

All votes must be recounted if necessary by December 8, and December 14th the electoral college must vote.

12th Amendment may come into play

When you were a child and played games with other kids, there was always that kid that wanted to change the rules till the game fit them better or they could win. Democratic Party is that kid. You can’t destroy our history as a nation and make it something it’s not. Or can you.....

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 03:27 PM

Others.... not so much."

Jim

And like stirring the turds.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 03:59 PM

A more interesting bet might be how long Biden stays in office before Harris takes the reins as president because Biden is unable to continue?
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 05:41 PM

Self awareness is probably something James values.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 05:50 PM

I already won a $50 bet. The peanut gallery says I will have to give it back, but I bet not.
Posted By: nate

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 08:17 PM

Democrats cheated and the children standing with them knowing they've cheated are pathetic and disgusting.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 09:38 PM

ByeDon 2020
Posted By: Furvor

Re: Electoral College? - 11/10/20 09:49 PM

Democrats cheated and the children standing with them knowing they've cheated are pathetic and disgusting.

Democrats and msm have brain washed millions. That will continue unless their fingers are burned.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums