Home

HERE WE GO

Posted By: curtisd

HERE WE GO - 11/12/20 03:06 PM

just saw where a Biden coronavirus adviser talking about maybe shutting the country down for 4 - 6 weeks.

I just don't think people would accept this at all.

it would be a disaster.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: HERE WE GO - 11/12/20 03:08 PM

Nope
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: HERE WE GO - 11/12/20 03:13 PM

I wonder if they plan on waiting to see if Biden is the President first?
Posted By: snowy

Re: HERE WE GO - 11/12/20 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by curtisd
just saw where a Biden coronavirus adviser talking about maybe shutting the country down for 4 - 6 weeks.

it would be a disaster.

The communist party will and can do what they want. More Government and less common sense and more dictatorship is about to hit us flat in the face. I just hope it only lasts 4 years and that maybe to long to save us.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: HERE WE GO - 11/12/20 03:27 PM

They are also planning on distributing the vaccine worldwide first, so those of you who want it might have to wait awhile...
Posted By: rex123

Re: HERE WE GO - 11/12/20 03:36 PM

Wonder if they have any idea what that will do to the economy? First go around the state here did put a lot of small business owners down and out. Just a side note we still have people in KY. who haven't gotten there first unemployment checks and they signed up in march of this year. Nothing like having a dem for a leader.
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: HERE WE GO - 11/12/20 05:14 PM

They want to keep us poor & they definitely don't want small business for the new world order. A fewer number of large business is easier to control and manipulate than a ton of small businesses
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: HERE WE GO - 11/12/20 05:18 PM

HARRIS AND VP.BIDEN SUCK!
Posted By: yukon254

Re: HERE WE GO - 11/12/20 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by patrapperbuster
They want to keep us poor & they definitely don't want small business for the new world order. A fewer number of large business is easier to control and manipulate than a ton of small businesses

This ^^^
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: HERE WE GO - 11/12/20 06:28 PM

it would be a disaster.

They will. Lots of sheep among the people.
Posted By: Boco

Re: HERE WE GO - 11/12/20 06:35 PM

Everybody should throw away their computers.
Make things great again.
Posted By: aknome

Re: HERE WE GO - 11/12/20 06:40 PM

JBER in Anchorage is already on lockdown.

The declaration went into effect Monday and will expire in 30 days unless terminated early or extended. The emergency declaration comes with a new set of COVID-19 restrictions and gives military law enforcement officers the ability to detain those who refuse to comply with the new restrictions.

“This declaration reflects the continued reality that JBER is experiencing sustained community transmission of COVID-19,” Aguilar said in a video message.
In a Facebook post, Aguilar said there are several new restrictions all military and civilian personnel — along with their families — must follow. First, everyone on base must wear a mask unless they are alone or outside and socially distanced. People with health limitations are still expected to wear a face shield. Private gatherings are now restricted to two family groups at most. A single-family group only includes individuals living in the same primary residence, a memorandum from the base states.

Military members are also prohibited from dining or drinking off base. The declaration prohibits in-person consumption of food or drinks at restaurants, bars, breweries, pubs or nightclubs. Military personnel are still allowed to use pick-up or delivery services. Military members are prohibited from partaking in gatherings that occur outside of JBER if they include more than two family groups.

JBER will no longer issue base passes unless an exemption comes from the installment commander. This means extensions of base access passes for Uber, Lyft and taxi drivers are suspended immediately.[i][/i]
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: HERE WE GO - 11/12/20 06:44 PM

Suprised even one person would vote for clown Joe and Commula

Imagine the deep ignorance it took for 70 + millon
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: HERE WE GO - 11/12/20 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by snowy

it would be a disaster.

The communist party will and can do what they want. More Government and less common sense and more dictatorship is about to hit us flat in the face. I just hope it only lasts 4 years and that maybe to long to save us.

A Biden/Harris presidency will continue the Marxist path Obama was trying to put in place. Only this time, they will do a better job of it.
As Nikita said, America will fall without a shot being fired.

Re: HERE WE GO - 11/12/20 07:05 PM

Just now while reading this post we got an alert siren on our cell phones saying the Governor said that the Covid is escalating.

My crews are all working on Ft. Wainwright and Eielson!
Posted By: aknome

Re: HERE WE GO - 11/12/20 07:08 PM

Alaskan Republican Governor just mandated masks for all state workers and the public at State offices. Stressed stay at home if possible and wear masks and six foot distance if you cannot.

Re: HERE WE GO - 11/12/20 07:38 PM

Our state is in the red zone. Our health care workers are in an untenable level. Hospital levels are rising.

Scary stuff for us old residents!
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: HERE WE GO - 11/12/20 07:47 PM

Hope they wait until Spring turkey season!

Actually no I don’t. I hope it’s over by turkey season. Didn’t get to go out nor state last year because of it!!
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: HERE WE GO - 11/12/20 07:50 PM

Just stop the trucks rolling into the big cities with food and it will all be over in a heartbeat.

Re: HERE WE GO - 11/12/20 07:55 PM

We always have that threat. All we need is one barge to go down in rough seas on the Gulf and we are there for a while!
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: HERE WE GO - 11/13/20 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Suprised even one person would vote for clown Joe and Commula

Imagine the deep ignorance it took for 70 + millon

Except they didn't. Only the computer program and vote counters did.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums