Home

New Vaseline ad

Posted By: Law Dog

New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 02:16 AM

Wait until you see it it’s a real winner, man it never ends.
Posted By: J.Morse

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 02:42 AM

Hints?

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 02:49 AM

BLM all the past wrongs.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 02:52 AM

I'm scared already....
Posted By: white marlin

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 02:53 AM

yeah...any company that "feels the need" to go PC is (for the most part) dead to me.

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 02:55 AM

The new baby one
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 02:57 AM

Posted By: KeithC

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 02:57 AM

I just looked and Vaseline has at least 7 questionable ads.

A lot of black people get "ashey" skin, which there is a lot of stigma against in the black community and Vaseline cures it.

Keith

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 03:03 AM

Wish we could move on but don’t see that coming soon.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 03:04 AM

Unilever is the parent company -- definately a left leaner -- no more of there products purchased by me.
Posted By: Marty

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 03:06 AM

sick

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
sick

IT ain't just vaseline -- Ben and Jerrys , dove, lipton. to name a few
Posted By: Marty

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 03:22 AM

Fake news, big tech and big corp want to steal the USA. We will defeat them all.
Posted By: KYtrapper2005

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
I just looked and Vaseline has at least 7 questionable ads.

A lot of black people get "ashey" skin, which there is a lot of stigma against in the black community and Vaseline cures it.

Keith

sick
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 03:28 AM

Good grief sick
Posted By: KeithC

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 03:33 AM

You have to wonder about the intellect of a business's managers and owners, that supports a communist organization, who would without hesitation take that business from them.

Keith
Posted By: white marlin

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 03:37 AM

it DOES boggle the mind when Black Lives Matter, Inc. OPENLY advocates for the destruction of the nuclear family...why any mainstream corporation would embrace that philosophy is beyond my comprehension.

Posted By: Cragar

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by H2ORat
Unilever is the parent company -- definately a left leaner -- no more of there products purchased by me.

I'm boycotting them now. No more products from Unilever. You vote with your wallet every day.

Everyone start calling it 'petroleum jelly' regardless of brand. Do not call it by Unilever's brand name. Certain brand names like Xerox, Pampers,Kleenex ,Coke,Band-Aid etc are worth incredible amounts of money because they are associated with all products made like that.
Devalue that name by Unilever so it becomes worth less over time.

Think about it , when was the last time you called a cup of decaffeinated coffee 'Sanka' ?
Sanka used to own the decaffeinated coffee business to a large extent. Now , there are people who have never heard the term " I'll have a cup of Sanka " they just call it decaf.

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 03:43 AM

My vote doesn't count in this state but my few dollars i spend still do -- i will not give them to a company that is trying to take away my way of life anylonger.
Posted By: Savell

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 03:47 AM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~

... y’all yankee hands are no match for the Nubian warriors once they cure the ash and stretch marks with petroleum jelly!!
Posted By: corky

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 04:17 AM

LOL
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 04:37 AM

Hahahaha Savell!!!
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 02:30 PM

I thought it was going to have Joe Biden saying "get ready America, hear I come".
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 02:37 PM

All you folks disgusted by the commercial. Would you be OK with it if they left out the BLM logos and images of protesting?
Posted By: KYtrapper2005

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun
All you folks disgusted by the commercial. Would you be OK with it if they left out the BLM logos and images of protesting?

It’s not that for me. To openly be hated on tv is kinda crappy. I don’t judge anyone by the color of their skin I have good friends that are black. Plus they DID put the blm pics in there they didn’t have to. Any company that would advocate crap like that doesn’t need my business.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 03:04 PM

The world of fleshly desires always attempts to make us walk away from one of Christ's greatest commandments; Love your neighbor as yourself.
Nope. Not gonna play those silly hate games. Sorry. Let the servants of the evil one play themselves into a tissy and gather those whose ears they tickle.
My heart won't hate due to skin color or how much money they have. Vengeance is the Lords. Period.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun

If you can ignore how far we have come on these issues it works well for that message. In a time when nothing can hold you back except yourself it serves that purpose well. You cannot reach for equality while looking at the past like this but equality to BLM is not their goal, that is the problem I have with it.

They are saying we are guilty of being White for something we never did or supported that’s ridiculous.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 03:39 PM

Just more B.S.
Posted By: keystone

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 04:30 PM

Geez!! I thought vasaline was gonna help them find the dads somehow!!
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 06:05 PM

I thought they use cocoa butter for the ashy skin.

I am however not an expert on the subject.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/15/20 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by keystone
Geez!! I thought vasaline was gonna help them find the dads somehow!!

I just spit my coffee on that one.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/16/20 12:27 AM

Only thing better would have been Biden sniffing them all.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/16/20 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
Only thing better would have been Biden sniffing them all.

grin
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/16/20 12:31 AM

They should be more concerned about being funneled into abortion clinics by Dumbocrats,, than us caring what skin color they have.
Posted By: teepee2

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/16/20 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
They should be more concerned about being funneled into abortion clinics by Dumbocrats,, than us caring what skin color they have.

2x
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/16/20 12:38 AM

Bag Balm works better for my chapped hands. Petroleum jelly is only good for lubing O-rings on hydraulic cylinders.
Posted By: warrior

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/16/20 03:32 AM

Personally teaching that crap is the same as the arguement that racism is a learned behavior.

Black folks teaching their kids that whitey is out to get them is the same as white folks teaching their kids to hate.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/16/20 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
Personally teaching that crap is the same as the arguement that racism is a learned behavior.

Black folks teaching their kids that whitey is out to get them is the same as white folks teaching their kids to hate.

White folks have to teach their kids how to take the hate. Hating on Whitey is accepted behavior and ok now.
Posted By: run

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/16/20 12:08 PM

X2 mark june.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/16/20 08:02 PM

A few days ago, was the 5 year anniversary of the police shooting of Jamal Clark. BLM was protesting calling this to attention. Police were called to a late night party. When Clark became unruly, police tried to restrain him. He grabbed an officer's handgun, so was shot by another officer. Duh! You grab an officer's gun, you can expect to be shot. What did they think you would do with the gun when you took it?

It is close to the point that, regardless of any reason, if a white person shoots a black person, the white person is automatically condemned.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: New Vaseline ad - 11/17/20 05:21 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev10K4hgRtQ
© 2024 Trapperman Forums