Home

Ok football talk !!! LOL

Posted By: jbyrd63

Ok football talk !!! LOL - 11/18/20 09:14 PM

Well well , Looks like the cup cake schedules to pad the wins not happening may cost Mr harbaugh his paycheck .
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Ok football talk !!! LOL - 11/18/20 09:19 PM

Penn State sucks this year, time for Franklin to go to USC, lol.

Re: Ok football talk !!! LOL - 11/18/20 10:27 PM

NO nittany TONS of self proclaimed major power houses are bad this year. 90% is because they can't hand pick crappy teams to boost their wins .
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Ok football talk !!! LOL - 11/18/20 10:38 PM

Does that mean Alabama doesn't get to face that power house Mercer this year. laugh The SEC is such a tough conference.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Ok football talk !!! LOL - 11/19/20 12:33 AM

Saban said he wished this schedule was permanent and i agree with him, hate those high school teams.

So you think Ioway corn eater's could handle Florida, Georgia or heck for that matter even Arkansas?

Re: Ok football talk !!! LOL - 11/19/20 12:37 AM

I disagree jbyrd, Penn State lost to some crappy teams. Back in the day when Paterno coached PSU you could count on one thing, the team would get better as the season progressed. It seems just the opposite with the present coaching staff. I thought in week one when they lost to Indiana that PSU played one of the worst games in my memory and that goes back 60 plus years. I think they have played worse each week since then.

Re: Ok football talk !!! LOL - 11/19/20 01:51 AM

who would you hire nitty? Not exactly a great year to be replacing coach's.
Posted By: TurkeyWrangler

Re: Ok football talk !!! LOL - 11/19/20 02:02 AM

If they hurry they could get Freeze.

Re: Ok football talk !!! LOL - 11/19/20 02:16 AM

I doubt they want Mr. Freeze with all his baggage.

Re: Ok football talk !!! LOL - 11/19/20 02:19 AM

As much as I despise the man I would like to see if Urban Meyer could take them to the promised land in my remaining time on earth. I doubt they will hire him, another coach I liked that was only there 2 years was Bill O'Brien. He is available.

Re: Ok football talk !!! LOL - 11/19/20 02:35 AM

Problem with Urban is when (NOT IF ) his players get into trouble he has some God Awful disease and he retires. But then it goes away in 2 years after the heat gets turned down !!!!
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Ok football talk !!! LOL - 11/19/20 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by Nittany Lion
As much as I despise the man I would like to see if Urban Meyer could take them to the promised land in my remaining time on earth. I doubt they will hire him, another coach I liked that was only there 2 years was Bill O'Brien. He is available.

Originally Posted by Nittany Lion

I agree about O’Brien. However, he may like coaching the Pros more than college plus I doubt they will fire Franklin after one losing season especially before the season ends. I may be wrong, though.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Ok football talk !!! LOL - 11/19/20 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
who would you hire nitty? Not exactly a great year to be replacing coach's.

Wait. What? In this year of turncoats I expected Nittany to be one but not you.

Re: Ok football talk !!! LOL - 11/19/20 02:02 PM

Grandpa Trapper, I think you are correct, PSU will not fire Franklin after this season. But, there is a real possibility he will move on, the rumor mill has him going to Southern Cal.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums