Home

Cleaning up the mess in GA.

Posted By: wr otis

Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/20/20 09:35 PM

Pictures of paper shredder trucks showing up in ga, you know, to clean up the mess/evidence.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/20/20 09:50 PM

Yep
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/20/20 10:27 PM

What a crock

I hope all this doesn't just get brushed under the rug
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/21/20 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
What a crock

I hope all this doesn't just get brushed under the rug

...expect the worst!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/21/20 02:30 AM

If y'all yankees would play like Sherman and burn down Atlanta, I reckon some of those boys in GA would give you a light.
Posted By: danvee

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/21/20 02:47 AM

Lost twice now third time is the charm.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/21/20 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
If y'all yankees would play like Sherman and burn down Atlanta, I reckon some of those boys in GA would give you a light.

No more Yankees, please. But you're more than welcome to take them back home with you.
Posted By: danvee

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/21/20 02:54 AM

Trade ya you give me one yankee I will send you a couple wolves. wink

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/21/20 02:57 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
Originally Posted by J Staton

No more Yankees, please. But you're more than welcome to take them back home with you.

I was thinking more a burn then go plan....but you do have a point.

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/21/20 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by danvee
Trade ya you give me one yankee I will send you a couple wolves. wink

Done, the wolves will clean up the rest.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/21/20 11:14 AM

Got that out of the way now stacy abrams has 600,000 ballots to stuff in the senate race's so they can flip senate over to the communist party and take total control of the government, isn't it wonderful comrades.

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/21/20 02:21 PM

Yep, she has them stashed away right beside governor Kemp's balls.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/21/20 03:12 PM

Any actual evidence of those trucks being sent to shred ballots? Or is this just more conspiracy theory speculation?
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/21/20 09:03 PM

Loosegoose has joined the leftist ranks.
Posted By: rvsask

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/21/20 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Loosegoose has joined the leftist ranks.

Yes, because Loosegoose doesn’t automatically believe,he’s a leftist.

Ironic thought from the side calling the other sheeple.
whistle
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/21/20 09:35 PM

If there isn't irrefutable proof it must be a conspiracy theory?

Lots of things are known to be true but lack the type of proof most liberals want to see before believing there was massive voter fraud. So it automatically becomes tinfoil hat stuff right?

On a particular evening you go to bed while it was snowing. When you awoke, there was snow on the ground and footprints across your lawn.

People with common sense: The footprints provide circumstantial evidence that this event occurred, someone walked across my yard.

Liberals; You didn’t see a person walk across your lawn and you didn’t even hear the person. Therefore, there is no proof that anyone walked across you lawn.

There are plenty of footprints all over this election for those that wish to see.

Posted By: SJA

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/21/20 09:46 PM

As much as I like to agree with the above common sense scenario, In Law, evidence is not necessarily proof.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/21/20 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
If there isn't irrefutable proof it must be a conspiracy theory?

Lots of things are known to be true but lack the type of proof most liberals want to see before believing there was massive voter fraud. So it automatically becomes tinfoil hat stuff right?

On a particular evening you go to bed while it was snowing. When you awoke, there was snow on the ground and footprints across your lawn.

People with common sense: The footprints provide circumstantial evidence that this event occurred, someone walked across my yard.

Liberals; You didn’t see a person walk across your lawn and you didn’t even hear the person. Therefore, there is no proof that anyone walked across you lawn.

There are plenty of footprints all over this election for those that wish to see.

You should be on TV. Thats the best analogy I've heard yet. I grew up tracking cows on a remote ranch in BC from a very young age. I still use my tracking skills often in my line of work. You are dead right, there are enough "tracks" around this election to fill up a small prison.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/21/20 10:53 PM

What happened with this election is obvious to me. Huge corporations, all social media owners, all the fake news, all the pollsters conspired to swing the election to biden. Its not a stretch to come to understand that there was a nationwide conspiracy to have biden win and we all know the libs will do anything to get rid of Trump. Prove it or not, scotus decision or not, Trump needs to stay in office at least until an all paper balloting election which needs to have matching signatures for every vote can be held. Save the republic!

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/21/20 10:57 PM

The biggest problem is what you are able to see from the media. There are only 2 cable channels that don't serve the cool aid. OAN and News Max. Fox has gone off to progressive land. Social media is corrupt and twitter just had to admit they shouldn't have blocked the Joe and Hunter Biden story. The truth is out there but you have to be able to see both sides to form your own opinion. It's hard and doesn't take long watching the progressive news to find the truth. They don't tell it they just hide it.

Too many on this site have scars and relatives that lost their lives fighting communism. It really pains me that our great country has to listen to ignorant progressive leftists and how bad our great country is. They should just get the heck out and go where they fit in. God Bless America and God Help America.

MAGA ...KAGA
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/21/20 11:11 PM

I don’t understand. Everyone is talking about a clean up but are fighting the thing that will bring it on.

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/21/20 11:20 PM

Explain Please^^^^^^^

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/21/20 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
Explain Please^^^^^^^

What’s to explain? I see everybody (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) about what’s happening and they think something “should be done” but not enough people are “there” yet.

Stop pulling on the rope, let it go. When they fall down pummel some sense into them.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/21/20 11:59 PM

The biggest problem is what you are able to see from the media. There are only 2 cable channels that don't serve the cool aid. OAN and News Max. Fox has gone off to progressive land. Social media is corrupt and twitter just had to admit they shouldn't have blocked the Joe and Hunter Biden story. The truth is out there but you have to be able to see both sides to form your own opinion. It's hard and doesn't take long watching the progressive news to find the truth. They don't tell it they just hide it.

Too many on this site have scars and relatives that lost their lives fighting communism. It really pains me that our great country has to listen to ignorant progressive leftists and how bad our great country is. They should just get the heck out and go where they fit in. God Bless America and God Help America.

MAGA ...KAGA

What well stated thoughts...calm and reasonable.

And you are so correct, facts have to be searched out. They are easy enough to find, it's just likely, progressives don't realize where to look.

Youtube does still have videos on sources that are very helpful in people searches.

For example ,Candace Owen's historical reports of the Democratic roots of the KKK, support of slavery, and the massive amounts of funding that is being funneled to Democrats in office , from organizations like ANTIFA, BLM, China, entertainment industry, etc, the modern day equivalent of the KKK, only in black, using uneducated blacks (and also whites) in the same ways as years ago.Her latest book Blackout is amazing and filled with true historical facts and experiences of her life. She calls the ever growing numbers of blacks walking away from the left, as escaping the Democratic Plantations. Search of Bob Woodson , the brilliant civil rights historian , also Carol Swain , Mark Levin, Judge Jeanine , Victor Hanson, and many others reveals true historical facts that are solid and well known.

Fortunately, many of these highly educated people who love the Constitution and this country are still found on FOX . Careful selection of the shows who feature these people and others are needed.

As Snap put so well, the truth is out there, it just has to be searched out . Historical research reveals much. It just takes some time. And the aforementioned people have spent their lives upholding those facts and this country.

And you are right, Snap....if the veterans who endured so much , from past to present would be heard above the shrill din of the few who hate our country, they would bury them in sheer American logic in complete disgust of what is being allowed to transpire.

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/22/20 12:17 AM

What this mess sounds like lol

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/22/20 03:17 AM

Sidney Powell was on News Max tonight and dropped some huge bombs. Now tie it into the Sky News report you posted and it will start your wheels turning.

This might just be why it hasn't been in the news. There is an Executive Order 13848[b][/b]referenced in the Sky News clip regarding this election. Barr and Trump are sure quiet!
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/22/20 03:20 AM

Sidney Powell was on News Max tonight and dropped some huge bombs. Now tie it into the Sky News report you posted and it will start your wheels turning.

This might just be why it hasn't been in the news. There is an Executive Order referenced in the Sky News clip regarding this election. Barr and Trump are sure quiet!

Yep , she has credibility , unlike those beezoes on NBC
Posted By: Marty

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/22/20 03:49 AM

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/22/20 03:58 AM

9/12/18 Executive Order 13848 in part.
Quote.... I Donald J. Trump, President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, find the ability of persons located, in whole or in substantial part, outside of the United States to interfere or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorized accessing of elections and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. Although there has been no evidence of a foreign power altering the outcome or vote tabulation in any United States election, foreign powers have historically sought to exploit Americas free and open political system. In recent years, the proliferation of digital devices and internet-based communications has created significant vulnerabilities and magnified the scope and intensity of the threat of foreign interference, as illustrated in the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment. I HEARBY DECLARE A NATIONAL EMERGENCE TO DEAL WITH THIS THREAT" It goes on from there with sections and date certain of reports.

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/22/20 08:37 PM

This morning Vernon Jones a Georgia Democrat made allegations that Stacey Abrams, D has committed voter intimidation involving phone calls to Georgia resident voters. If they aren't voting for her chosen candidate the voter has to deal with her or team member with intimidation.

Georgia is not done voting so the games continue!
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Cleaning up the mess in GA. - 11/23/20 12:37 AM

Democrats only cheated a little bit....Everywhere!!!!!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums