Home

jfk assassination

Posted By: foxkidd44

jfk assassination - 11/23/20 12:12 AM

tomorrow will be the 57th anniversary of the assassanation of jfk.........how many belive there was a conspiracy and who was responsible for it?
Posted By: 160user

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 12:14 AM

I believe the Butler did it with a Candle stick in the Library.
Posted By: HondaXR250

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 12:18 AM

JFK was a firm believer in the government releasing all extraterrestrial and ufo info to the public. Thatll make the government put you in the ground quickly.
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 12:19 AM

I often wondered why Ruby shot Oswald. That is what makes me think there was some sort of a conspiracy. Oswald knew Ruby, I seem to recall he said something like, "Jack, you SOB" as Ruby shot Oswald. At least that is the way I remember it, lol.
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 12:21 AM

Today is the 22nd
Posted By: Computer Hater

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 12:21 AM

Today is the anniversary not tomorrow.

Sure seems possible that there was more to it. Were the Clintons around then?
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 12:23 AM

National Geo. just did a special. No bullet from the grassy knoll they say. They recreated the day. Had a guy who says he witnessed shots from the book building.
I say no way someone shot that accurate and quickly with a cheap carcano.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 12:27 AM

I think the Mafia did it. His dad was dead, a gangster from way back in prohibition. Running the Irish gangs in Boston. Did a lot of business with the Sicilian and Jewish gangs. It was Sicilian mafia in Chicago that got him the votes needed to win IL and those electoral votes gave him the presidency.

So dad dies and he makes Bobby attorney general. First thing Bobby does is go after the Sicilian's. With dad dead they no longer have any influence over the Kennedy boys.

at least that is my GUESS

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by YamaCat
Today is the 22nd
,,, you guys are correct......I thought today was the 21st.....ive missed a day somehow
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 12:40 AM

Oswald was miserable. He was a trained shooter shooting 100 yds at basically a still target. Yes it was moving away from him but “still” in the glass. As for cheap weapons, every now and then one happens to be pretty good just like cheap musical instruments.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 12:44 AM

Think about it when Biden....well, you know the thing..
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 12:45 AM

It Was a bullet that did it!
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 12:48 AM

James Files did the head shot from grassy knoll with .221 fireball pistol. One of the first shots actually came from the Dow Tech building next to the school book depository. Look up "I KILLED JFK" . It is now on dvd. James Files did confession from prison. FBI agent actually said he confirmed most of Files story.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by Nittany Lion
I often wondered why Ruby shot Oswald. That is what makes me think there was some sort of a conspiracy. Oswald knew Ruby, I seem to recall he said something like, "Jack, you SOB" as Ruby shot Oswald. At least that is the way I remember it, lol.

I remember hearing a report at that time that Ruby was more shook up when Kennedy died than when his own mother died. Seems like a bunch of nonsense. Ruby was supposedly a sleaze bag. Just a pawn to shut up the truth.

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 12:57 AM

Oswald was a patsy. The guy that shot officer Tippet was supposed to kill Oswald but Tippet got in the way and Oswald escaped. Ruby was part of whole thing and was ordered to kill Oswald or else. Ruby actually supplied false ID to fake agents beforehand to help Files get away when police officer ran up grassy knoll. Look up "I KILLED JFK" by James Files
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 12:57 AM

Conspiracy is what the people call it when they don't believe it. Those people are.. you know.
Posted By: tomahawker

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 12:58 AM

After visiting the book suppository, pun intended, I was a bit shocked at just how short the distance actually was. You hear folks say how hard or next to impossible the shot was....I’m here to tell you it weren’t that far and not far off a straight goin away shot. Any decent rifle shooter could practice making that shot and pull it off.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 01:02 AM

I remember our 2nd grade teacher telling us the news.
Posted By: We-Sa

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by ND FTA
Them boys on the grassy knoll, they were dead within three hours. Buried in the desert in unmarked graves out past Terlingua.

"And Anna Nicole married for love". I like that movie, and especially that old man.

I think someone was worried Oswald would talk. I find it odd that some nickel and dime hoodlum would be so torn up over the murder of anyone, let alone the POTUS, that he would want to kill the alleged assassin.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 01:10 AM

I was in country school and 7 yrs old. The County Supt. called the school and told the teach what had happened. My school closed in 69 and never had running water.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 01:22 AM

Them boys on the grassy knoll, they were dead within three hours. Buried in the desert in unmarked graves out past Terlingua.

Still got the shovel...... grin
Posted By: Michael Lippold

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 02:33 AM

Originally Posted by Cragar

Still got the shovel...... grin

Y’all beat me too it!
Posted By: danvee

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 02:47 AM

That shot could have been made easy the part I find hard to believe is Ruby got by all the security they had surrounding Oswald almost like he was let in to do the job.

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 02:53 AM

my personal opinion was that lbj and the deep state whacked him.......kennedy was opposed to further us involvement in Vietnam........,,,,,,ibj and the deep state had reasons for wanting it......it would be a strategic victory for the united states to have a strong military prescence in southeast asia,,, and lbj had stocks in companies that had defense contracts.
Posted By: spjones

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 02:56 AM

Tom O’Neal’s book “chaos” has some super interesting stuff on jack ruby.

Like most things, there is a lot more too the story we probably will never know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiYBOboAcAo

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 03:08 AM

Ruby had a nightclub that a lot of police & mob guys used to frequent. The police knew him that's how he got into basement with reporters
Posted By: spjones

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 03:37 AM

It can’t be just a coincidence the brainchild behind the CIA’s mind control program(mkultra) Jolly west.

Becomes jack Ruby’s court appointed psychiatrist.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 03:40 AM

Had to post this , IMO , one of the best JFK movie clips EVER. Levon Helm , totally nailed this scene. RIP , Levon , a great musician
Posted By: NebrCatMan

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 03:43 AM

I remember the day it happened. Watched all the hoopla on TV. I am pretty sure there is way more to it than was ever released. Oswald was the shooter. But who paid him or Ruby will probably never be known. I am pretty sure somebody has way more power than our government. Perhaps there is a mafia running this country.
Posted By: KenaiKid

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 05:14 AM

Kennedy was bucking convention enough that there were several potential motives. Besides the ones already mentioned, I've read that he was planning to break up the Federal Reserve corporation too.

The moral of the Kennedy story, like Epstien and plenty others, is that if you're powerful enough you don't actually have to fool people to get away with murder. Sometimes it's like they hardly try.
Posted By: Furvor

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 05:34 AM

My take. Oswald a paid mechanic. Shop owner LBJ.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 03:07 PM

Ruby was also a dying man at the time

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 04:51 PM

Actually, right after the whole “Happy Birthday Mr. President” thing, Jackie began plotting his demise. An act of vengeance included having an affair with the top agent of the President’s detail. This agent went and hired Oswald to assassinate the President. When it went down and the agent realized what an awful marksman Oswald was he implemented the insurance plan by detonating the powder charge in the President’s ear piece he had given him, which is the last thing seen on camera.
Posted By: 2020

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 07:28 PM

Watch Dark Legacy. I cant confirm the documentary, But it makes some sense- you need to pay attention and not get interrupted to absorb the content - it is Interesting, even if you don't believe it all ,

ps Dark Legacy 2 deals with how they got rid of the youngest Kennedy- just to stop any future pay backs

Be Kind Too Others !
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
I think the Mafia did it. His dad was dead, a gangster from way back in prohibition. Running the Irish gangs in Boston. Did a lot of business with the Sicilian and Jewish gangs. It was Sicilian mafia in Chicago that got him the votes needed to win IL and those electoral votes gave him the presidency.

So dad dies and he makes Bobby attorney general. First thing Bobby does is go after the Sicilian's. With dad dead they no longer have any influence over the Kennedy boys.

at least that is my GUESS

I think it's a pretty good guess. That's what I've always thought too.

It's interesting to ask people who were alive back then if they remember what they were doing when they first heard the news about JFK getting shot. Most do. I was spearing suckers through the ice at a local park.
Posted By: wallfur

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Computer Hater
Today is the anniversary not tomorrow.

Sure seems possible that there was more to it. Were the Clintons around then?
.....Hilda beast was born the day before and she has never looked back lol
grin

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 10:09 PM

"I KILLED JFK" with James Files. It is his confession from prison. He tells all. He tells names, places, way too many details to not be true. An FBI agent confirms most of files story. Files talks in a way that he is talking from memory. It all fits
Posted By: KenaiKid

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by patrapperbuster
"I KILLED JFK" with James Files. It is his confession from prison. He tells all. He tells names, places, way too many details to not be true. An FBI agent confirms most of files story. Files talks in a way that he is talking from memory. It all fits

Maybe. But it's fairly easy to fabricate a story with details if you take time to study the subject matter. Historically accurate fiction is everywhere. The first thing that makes me doubt Files is the fact that he lived to confess. Seems like an important end to leave loose in prison with nothing to lose.

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by KenaiKid
Originally Posted by patrapperbuster

Maybe. But it's fairly easy to fabricate a story with details if you take time to study the subject matter. Historically accurate fiction is everywhere. The first thing that makes me doubt Files is the fact that he lived to confess. Seems like an important end to leave loose in prison with nothing to lose.

Getting in his fifteen minutes of fame when it doesn’t matter. lol
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: jfk assassination - 11/23/20 10:51 PM

The government said Oswald did it. Since we all know the government is so honest we definitely have to believe the government.

Re: jfk assassination - 11/25/20 01:51 AM

Watch DVD. The whole plan goes deeper than ya think. Check out some of the people involved. After the shooting the deepest people involved had help in leaving the area. That included James Files
© 2024 Trapperman Forums