Home

A rash of shootings being reported lately...

Posted By: Gary Benson

A rash of shootings being reported lately... - 11/23/20 01:41 PM

I don't spend a lot of time following the fake news, but I just read about a Walmart shooting in Texas last week where 20 people were killed. I had heard nothing until last night.
Now lately the news feed is loaded up with shootings all over the country, including at a Sonic in Bellevue NE. I'm thinking there's a reason for these shootings to hit the news all of a sudden. Stay tuned.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: A rash of shootings being reported lately... - 11/23/20 01:44 PM

Pre Gun control
Posted By: Squash

Re: A rash of shootings being reported lately... - 11/23/20 03:00 PM

Setting the stage for Biden’s gun control executive orders.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: A rash of shootings being reported lately... - 11/23/20 03:17 PM

The sheep are being lead.
Posted By: Hydropillar

Re: A rash of shootings being reported lately... - 11/23/20 03:25 PM

i predicted this earlier?? this is going to be headline news ..... i predict in the near future a major school or event shooting
designed for gun legislation... agreed sheeple being trained by propaganda
Posted By: NebrCatMan

Re: A rash of shootings being reported lately... - 11/23/20 03:29 PM

Gary, I think the shooting where over 20 were killed in Texas happened in 2019. However you are correct about the sonic shooting and about other shootings not being reported. I do believe it is part of a massive effort to place the "sheep" into a state of shock and fear when there is another bad shooting. Scared people believe everything they are told if pre programmed ahead of time. No matter what happens , there will be a major effort by Biden and his cronies to convince everyone the guns are the fault of everything.... a basis for much evil. Give up or get the guns and we will experience "heaven on earth" !! Just gotta get the guns first. It's all part of a plan by the dark side...... which it seems will probably be taking power in January !! [Linked Image]
Posted By: Marty

Re: A rash of shootings being reported lately... - 11/23/20 03:31 PM

just say no
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: A rash of shootings being reported lately... - 11/23/20 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
just say no

grin
Posted By: The Beav

Re: A rash of shootings being reported lately... - 11/23/20 04:07 PM

So they are going to go Into the HOOD and confiscate all those guns. In your dreams.
The only people that are going to lose any guns are the honest gun owners.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: A rash of shootings being reported lately... - 11/23/20 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by The Beav
So they are going to go Into the HOOD and confiscate all those guns. In your dreams.

Exactly right.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: A rash of shootings being reported lately... - 11/23/20 04:49 PM

15 year old shot and wounded some people at a Milwaukee Mall a day or two ago.
Posted By: DWC

Re: A rash of shootings being reported lately... - 11/23/20 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce T
Originally Posted by The Beav

Exactly right.

The honest gun owners dumb enough to turn them over. Those who comply have chosen the side theyre on.
Posted By: adam m

Re: A rash of shootings being reported lately... - 11/23/20 05:23 PM

I haven't heard about any of these shootings. I did see today there was a church stabbing in California yesterday
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: A rash of shootings being reported lately... - 11/23/20 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
Pre Gun control

No doubt about it.
Posted By: cotton

Re: A rash of shootings being reported lately... - 11/23/20 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
just say no

And say it loud and clear
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: A rash of shootings being reported lately... - 11/23/20 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by NebrCatMan
Gary, I think the shooting where over 20 were killed in Texas happened in 2019. However you are correct about the sonic shooting and about other shootings not being reported. I do believe it is part of a massive effort to place the "sheep" into a state of shock and fear when there is another bad shooting. Scared people believe everything they are told if pre programmed ahead of time. No matter what happens , there will be a major effort by Biden and his cronies to convince everyone the guns are the fault of everything.... a basis for much evil. Give up or get the guns and we will experience "heaven on earth" !! Just gotta get the guns first. It's all part of a plan by the dark side...... which it seems will probably be taking power in January !! [Linked Image]

That seems the case. But it popped up on news feed this morning.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums