Home

Goodnight...Jtrap

Posted By: Savell

Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/02/20 06:03 AM

.... Jtrap... I know you don’t come here much anymore.. but in case you’re listening... I wanted to say I wish you would ....and I learned a lot from your post about how smoking Winston cigarettes makes you a better Pepsi drinker

... miss you ol hand and I’m sure there’s more than a few still peeking that would say the same lol

... y’all call out Jtrap to get his onry dry sense of humor back in here to make Tman Great Again .. and bring ol no show with you lol

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/02/20 06:21 AM

... nevermind... this is turning out to be a smoking armadillos reunion tour

... or something along those lines lol

... I’ll check in tomorrow about 5 am wishing I wouldn’t have stayed up this late or posted this nonsense lol

.. goodnight y’all lol
Posted By: KenaiKid

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/02/20 08:20 AM

Whatcha drinking tonight Savell?
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/02/20 11:00 AM

Well it's 5 am, git up!
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/02/20 11:39 AM

He should git up, "Ole' no show" is done out on the river.

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/02/20 11:46 AM

... good morning ol hand
Posted By: MChewk

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/02/20 12:20 PM

Morning Boys cold one here...Michael tell Ol Matt I said hello if you see him.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/02/20 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by MChewk
Morning Boys cold one here...Michael tell Ol Matt I said hello if you see him.

Will do Mike, I know from past conversation he holds you in high regard...Hope you have a great catch this season.
Posted By: MChewk

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/02/20 11:32 PM

Thanks Mike. Second deer slug season opens up tomorrow let the games begin...lol
Catching a few yotes but sign is just not there. Trying to stay away from the coon...had a skunk, rat and coyote today.
Been seeing groups of crows on some picked corn fields ....hmmmm.

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/02/20 11:39 PM

... well Jtrap... looks like you got a good 2 or 3 fans left .... turnout ended up better than I originally thought lol
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/03/20 01:27 AM

Always been a Jackie fan. He brought me down to do their convention several years ago. On the way down ,I even had the pleasure of pulling a trailer full of trapping supplies through a hurricane. A trip I will always remember.
Thanks Jackie for all the memories. Do you remember what year that was?
As a side note--I wasn't going to get up at 5 A.M. to post this. I might get up at that time to take a pee,but not to post.
Tom

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/03/20 01:46 AM

... 4 and counting (including myself) ... I know there’s more Jtrap fans still peeking in here ... or has this place just become a forum of confused Canadians and self loathing so called sovereign citizen yanks lol

... where are all the old hands at ?
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/03/20 01:57 AM

Be good to jtrap
Hes the only leprechaun trapper I know
Posted By: cowboy2005

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/03/20 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by Savell
... 4 and counting (including myself) ... I know there’s more Jtrap fans still peeking in here ... or has this place just become a forum of confused Canadians and self loathing so called sovereign citizen yanks lol

Not a old fan, but I've still learned from Jtrap posting on here.

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/03/20 05:09 AM

Cowboy ... send him a pm on any trapping question you have ... he’s an old school hand that will set you towards the right trail if you listen
Posted By: cowboy2005

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/03/20 05:10 AM

Cowboy ... send him a pm on any trapping question you have ... he’s an old school hand that will set you towards the right trail if you listen

I'll have to do that! Thx for the suggestion
Posted By: Drifter

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/03/20 04:58 PM

EXCEPT he won't share his secret Pepsi can grey fox set with No Show.
Posted By: cotton

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/03/20 06:00 PM

Just sitting back watching

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/05/20 11:50 PM

... update for Jtrap’s 5 fans (myself included).... just got off the phone with him... he was going into a fancy eatin house and basically hung up on me ... but at least answered... I’m startin to think all this fame is going to his head... but I guess it’s hard to blame him

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/06/20 12:06 AM

Is that fancy eating place,one of those steak houses? He took me to one of those the night I got there. It wasn't fancy but did sell and fry--dead cow.
Makes me hungry just thinking about it.
Tom
Posted By: PSB1011

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/06/20 12:09 AM

prolly some hotdog stand along a dirt road.

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/06/20 12:09 AM

.. I’m not sure Bogmaster... he said something about wanting seafood... but they didn’t have any around there... then settling for some other kind of fancy food... then hung up on me

... like I said.. I’m just glad he took the time to answer.. as famous as he is and all
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/06/20 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by PSB1011
prolly some hotdog stand along a dirt road.

grin
Posted By: cotton

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/06/20 02:11 AM

he might be after a moon pie and a coke

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/07/20 02:21 AM

Idiot!
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/07/20 02:29 AM

Jtrap?? Ain't he that Pepsi drinking, non trap staking, gooberment leprechaun goat roper, from Bammy??

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/07/20 02:31 AM

He ain't even all that anymore, just a shell of what he use to be.

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/09/20 01:01 AM

.... we need to have an intervention.... this kind of talk has me concerned

... Jtrap we all know you can still back toe catch possum with the best of them!

... don’t fall into that deep dark hole man ... take a shot of beam .. put on your hank jr 45 and catch a second wind brother !!

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/09/20 01:51 AM

Jackie, I am afraid a lot of us ---aren't what they used to be.
When they say getting old ain't for sissies--they aren't kidding--looking 70 in the face,and it scares the dung out of me.It also makes me move slower,hurt more--and fart when I cough.
My bet is Rudy had a coughing fit when he farted. No wonder toilet paper is so important to so many people.
Well I have wandered onto a tangent--another part of old age.
But one thing that always remains no matter how old we are------Good people and good friends. And I consider you both. Thanks Jackie.
Tom

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/09/20 01:57 AM

Was thinking about that the other day Tom, started remembering old friends id see every year at the conventions and dang if most of them are no longer here! Time seems to just creep up from nowhere. Im still doing some what alright, dang right let isn't wanting to work right this winter, back in summer it was my right shoulder bothering me, feel like i just wake up in someone else's body now days instead of someone else's clothes, lol.

Savell i been on a 7 day a week tour, wearing down but come friday im heading for home, probably won't get off the couch with my little half a dog all day saturday, im wore out.

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/09/20 02:02 AM

.... you’re still alive ! ... don’t you worry us like that again! Lol

.. give me a call old man ....once you get back to the house and lather up in your bengay and what have you

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/10/20 02:19 AM

calgon bath

Re: Goodnight...Jtrap - 12/10/20 04:12 AM

.... take you away lol
© 2024 Trapperman Forums