Home

CMOH recipient Kyle Carpenter

Posted By: Finster

CMOH recipient Kyle Carpenter - 12/03/20 06:02 PM

For those of you that have never seen it, truly amazing courage. People should celebrate these heros instead of wacked out movie stars and sports figures. Not one of them is fit to shine this mans boots.

Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: CMOH recipient Kyle Carpenter - 12/03/20 06:06 PM

Absolutely! Pro athletes and Hollyweird folks can all move to Venezuela and enjoy the good life there.

Chris
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: CMOH recipient Kyle Carpenter - 12/03/20 06:10 PM

Can't blame people for their profession.
Posted By: JD Hornet

Re: CMOH recipient Kyle Carpenter - 12/03/20 06:33 PM

Thanks for the post Finster, America is still making real men. Not being mean just the name of the medal is Medal of Honor. Congress has to initiate the investigation. Thanks again for posting.
Posted By: jtg

Re: CMOH recipient Kyle Carpenter - 12/03/20 06:42 PM

Agreed an American treasure, thank you for posting, the best America has to offer. Here is another one, he is not a SEAL. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oKMjTqdTYo
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: CMOH recipient Kyle Carpenter - 12/03/20 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Hodagtrapper
Absolutely! Pro athletes and Hollyweird folks can all move to Venezuela and enjoy the good life there.

Chris

Exactly
Posted By: keystone

Re: CMOH recipient Kyle Carpenter - 12/03/20 07:15 PM

Yep we’re living in a world of delusion, there’s so many real heroes. You would think Kapernick brought peace to the middle east the way these idiots carry on!!
Posted By: Cragar

Re: CMOH recipient Kyle Carpenter - 12/03/20 11:13 PM

Bump for respect Kyle Carpenter.

This thread/Kyle Carpenter deserves to be at the top.

Mucho , mucho , mucho respect for this fine young man.
Posted By: lestan101

Re: CMOH recipient Kyle Carpenter - 12/03/20 11:54 PM

I don't know how to post it but maybe Finster could. Another amazing MOH recipient story is Sgt John Chapman. It is the first ever MOH action caught on camera. It is drone footage and is amazing to hear it told as it happens. I think he was shot at least 12 times and stayed in the fight.
Posted By: Finster

Re: CMOH recipient Kyle Carpenter - 12/04/20 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by lestan101
I don't know how to post it but maybe Finster could. Another amazing MOH recipient story is Sgt John Chapman. It is the first ever MOH action caught on camera. It is drone footage and is amazing to hear it told as it happens. I think he was shot at least 12 times and stayed in the fight.

Sgt John Chapman

Posted By: lestan101

Re: CMOH recipient Kyle Carpenter - 12/04/20 12:47 AM

Thank you Finster.
Posted By: ksp107

Re: CMOH recipient Kyle Carpenter - 12/04/20 08:10 PM

Taking this back up to the top...... 514 views..

it should have 50,000...

Absolute heroes!

© 2024 Trapperman Forums