Home

Stock Market

Posted By: Snowpa

Stock Market - 12/04/20 09:49 AM

Was wondering how long it would take the Left to chime in that the stock market is rising because Trump will no longer be POTUS
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Snowpa
Was wondering how long it would take the Left to chime in that the stock market is rising because Trump will no longer be POTUS

They better chime in soon or they are going to miss their opportunity. lol
Posted By: WV Danimal

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 12:52 PM

If it keeps a pace like this for a bit, I don't care why! Has been sweet lately.
Posted By: James

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 01:02 PM

Trump was fired by the American people. Get used to the idea.

Jim
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 01:16 PM

Biden says he plans to continue with the Trump Administration's policies towards China, with regard to trade deals and tariffs. BTW, saying Trump lost is like believing that Epstein suicides himself. crazy

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by James

Jim

You mean Half the American people and the way it looks even a dumb lawyer should be able to see that
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 03:18 PM

The market is reacting to the vaccine coming out it will drop when the left takes the wheel. Winning a election and stealing one is not the same.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
The market is reacting to the vaccine coming out it will drop when the left takes the wheel. Winning a election and stealing one is not the same.

My thinking as well. I'm probably going to cash some out and invest in a few solid money saving investments. Pay off one property , and invest in solar. One will bring in income instead of the renters paying the payment , the other should drastically reduce my electric bill. You know it all looks good on paper.
Posted By: TNcat

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 03:28 PM

I got my money out one my accounts this week. Holding on to the other two for now. When Biden starts signing his stupid executive orders. Watch out!!!
Posted By: white17

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 03:53 PM

If the rats manage to steal the GA runoff...........you better hang on because it's going to get wild for a while
Posted By: TNcat

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by white17
If the rats manage to steal the GA runoff...........you better hang on because it's going to get wild for a while

I agree 100%
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 06:06 PM

If that happens are you thinking a new 3 trillion plus stimulus coupled with more QE will take the market down?

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er

If that happens are you thinking a new 3 trillion plus stimulus coupled with more QE will take the market down?

On the contrary. The market would be giddy with another 3 trillion. But they won't like it if the Rats control all branches of government. Higher taxes and more regulation, packed supreme court, all out attack on constitutional rights, will all combine to send the market down.

The tax implications alone will/should terrify everyone
Posted By: Newt

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 07:50 PM

NoBama 's market never made it to 19,000

Biden will do no better
Posted By: Posco

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 07:54 PM

Jim

Biden voters were bought off. You have to bus your people to the polls or have volunteers fill in the blanks on mail-in ballots. Relentless media attacks, lies and distortions. Big tech and all of the Hollywood...dare I say elite? Biden is a very tired old man wheeled across the finish line, if he makes it.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 08:03 PM

Why do you guys even respond to that useless, piece of crap troll?

He thrives on the attention.

Ignore him and he'll eventually go away.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut

Because it's fun and he's so easy to beat up on.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 08:52 PM

We will see how long the investors will remain optimistic as the job creation figures for November were about half of expectations. December could be even lower. With case numbers in the 300K range per day the economy is slowing rapidly. The UE was down a bit but that was mostly due to the fact that 500K quit applying for jobs or seeking. Businesses can make a lot of money with limited employment and that may well be the way of the future. The fact that close to a 1 trillion relief bill is almost ready to go is helping the markets today and will help the small businesses near term as well.

Bryce
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 09:04 PM

With many Governors closing small businesses down I can't believe UE isn't higher. I wonder if Bidens tax hikes will be retro active to the first of January or will the market sell off take place after the 4th if the Dems take the Senate. My prediction if the Senate switches hands the DOW will drop 20%

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 09:12 PM

I don't think it will be that drastic but 5% wouldn't surprise me.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 10:16 PM

I imagine much liquidation and side line sitting as the world watches for bigger suitcases placed under skirted tables.

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Posco

Jim

Biden voters were bought off. You have to bus your people to the polls or have volunteers fill in the blanks on mail-in ballots. Relentless media attacks, lies and distortions. Big tech and all of the Hollywood...dare I say elite? Biden is a very tired old man wheeled across the finish line, if he makes it.

Biden says he will resign if he cant get along with Camela

Re: Stock Market - 12/04/20 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut

He thrives on the attention.

Ignore him and he'll eventually go away.

James is like cousin Eddie on National Lampoons movies ,At least thats how I picture him
© 2024 Trapperman Forums