Home

Texas files suit against battleground states.

Posted By: Ohiowoodchuck

Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 02:18 AM

Looks like Texas filled suit against Four states for election fraud. Just keeping you guys informed.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 02:41 AM

Heard that today ......love it !!
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 02:46 AM

Bout time
Posted By: NebrCatMan

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 02:54 AM

Just had a buddy call me and told me about this, I went to my PC and checked MSN news home page. Could not find any story on this. The media is doing their best to keep Americans in the dark about all the fraud. They are good at brainwashing. Sad part of this mess is many drank their koolade and believe whatever their told.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by NebrCatMan
Just had a buddy call me and told me about this, I went to my PC and checked MSN news home page. Could not find any story on this. The media is doing their best to keep Americans in the dark about all the fraud. They are good at brainwashing. Sad part of this mess is many drank their koolade and believe whatever their told.

If you call about 50% efficiency being good at brainwashing.
Posted By: James

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 02:56 AM

Sounds like something Texas might do.

Unless they have some evidence to support the fraud claim, I hope Texas gets hit with the other states' costs and attorneys' fees for filing a frivolous lawsuit.

Jim
Posted By: white17

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 02:57 AM

While this is encouraging news, lets keep it as accurate as a bunch of duffers can. Texas is NOT suing because of fraud. The suit is claiming violations of law in the various states as well as constitutional violations.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 02:58 AM

Eight states have joined Texas.

Louisiana
Alabama
Mississippi
Arkansas
South Carolina
South Dakota
Florida
Kentucky
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 02:59 AM

Stay low. Stay low men. Here they come. Here they come.

The guy in front is James.
Easy. Easy.
Hold.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Oleo Acres

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 03:00 AM

Has nothing to do with fraud,as white said.Governors and sec. of states usurped legislature's powers.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by white17
While this is encouraging news, lets keep it as accurate as a bunch of duffers can. Texas is NOT suing because of fraud. The suit is claiming violations of law in the various states as well as constitutional violations.

All leading to fraud

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 03:01 AM

That comment just shifted rifles everywhere.

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov

All leading to fraud

But the beauty of it is Texas does not have to prove fraud only that violation of the Constitution occurred, matters not why.

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 03:03 AM

Correct and now even more states have joined Texas. One big thing I noticed is that due to fraud and constitutional laws that werent followed. I hope the Supreme Court doesnt punt this.

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 03:03 AM

"Is he sleeping captain?"

Yes. Yes.
Don't fire.

He'll fall off his horse soon enough.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 03:05 AM

Like always, the swamp will kill it.

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 03:06 AM

"What's the plume on his head captain?"

That's his colors lieutenant.
Means he's unique.
Not like anyone else.
Ever.

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
Like always, the swamp will kill it.

I hope not but I fear your right. I bet we cant imagine how deep the swamp runs. Id also wager that both parties along with judges are apart of the swamp.

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 03:27 AM

If anyone gets a chance read the filings. Whoever Texas hired to write it up has earned their salary and then some. It basically dares SCOTUS to not take it up. Says in no uncertain terms the Constitution is either the supreme law of the land or just a rag, the ball is in Scotus' court.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 03:39 AM

One of the great parts about it, when Trump pulls this off, is all these ignorant trolls will have to crawl back under their rocks.

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 03:42 AM

Looks like the Supreme accepted the challenge. By Thursday 3pm they require response from the four named states. Still doesn't guarantee a ruling or remedy but at least that didn't dismiss it out of hand.

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 03:46 AM

As much as I'd like to be optimistic...........John Roberts will say."it's a tax" and that will be the end of it
Posted By: cohunt

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 03:46 AM

To you folks in states such as Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska Kansas, Oklahoma, Indiana, Ohio, Missouri, West Virginia and any other red state I might be leaving out, quickly call your local elected representatives and most strongly urge them to push to have your state join the states who are now listed. Numbers will count when this is decided by the court.
Posted By: Hydropillar

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by cohunt
To you folks in states such as Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska Kansas, Oklahoma, Indiana, Ohio, Missouri, South Carolina West Virginia and any other red state I might be leaving out, quickly call your local elected representatives and most strongly urge them to push to have your state join the 8 states who are now listed. Numbers will count when this is decided by the court.

x 2 i just got home are we on board yet cohunt??

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 03:49 AM

South Dakota is.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 03:51 AM

Who has the authority to have a State join the suit? State Legislature, Governor, Attourney General? Not that there is any chance MN will join in.

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 03:53 AM

From the article quoted in the other thread on this subject:

"Texas argues that these states violated the Electors Clause of the Constitution because they made changes to voting rules and procedures through the courts or through executive actions, but not through the state legislatures. Additionally, Texas argues that there were differences in voting rules and procedures in different counties within the states, violating the Constitutions Equal Protection Clause.Texas argues that these states violated the Electors Clause of the Constitution because they made changes to voting rules and procedures through the courts or through executive actions, but not through the state legislatures. Additionally, Texas argues that there were differences in voting rules and procedures in different counties within the states, violating the Constitutions Equal Protection Clause. Finally, Texas argues that there were voting irregularities in these states as a result of the above.."

Was it BuckNE who liked to say, "Reading is fundamental"?

Jim

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 03:57 AM

Warrior has the answer 3:00 pm Thursday answers due to SCOUS!

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 04:08 AM

Authority question would include at a minimum the states Attorney General, likely with the concurrence of the states Gov.

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by walleye101
Who has the authority to have a State join the suit? State Legislature, Governor, Attourney General? Not that there is any chance MN will join in.

The governor, I think.

Are all the states joining the suits governed by Republicans?

Jim

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 04:18 AM

I have been wondering why there are not a bunch of guys from MN, Wi, MI, PA and Ga outraged about what transpired in the election. Other than warrior, where are they? And leading the debates for the dems are a couple of Alaskans!

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 04:18 AM

Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, South Carolina and Dakota are. Kentucky and Louisiana have Dim governors but R legislatures and attorney generals.

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 04:20 AM

Do those states listed have elected AGs?

Jim

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 04:22 AM

I'm pretty sure they all do but I know AL does.
Posted By: Actor

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 04:41 AM

Here is the entire document... but be prepared, it is long and detailed... slide down the page a ways before it starts. The team that put this together did a great job an actually prepared the case very well.

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/texas-comes-out-swinging/

Garry-
Posted By: cfowler

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 04:46 AM

9 States joined the suit with Texas. MO was one.
Posted By: danvee

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 04:46 AM

Attorneys are getting rich on this one.
Posted By: Oleo Acres

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 04:48 AM

WV attorney general is elected. Attorney general decides what suit to join, He Is independent of Governor.

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 04:52 AM

Alabama Steve Marshall consumerinterest@Alabamaag.gov (334) 242-7300
Alaska Clyde “Ed” Sniffen, Jr attorney.general@alaska.gov (907) 269-5602
Arizona Mark Brnovich aginfo@azag.gov (602) 542-4266
Arkansas Leslie Rutledge oag@ArkansasAG.gov (800) 482-8982
Florida Ashley Moody ashley.moody@myfloridalegal.com 850-717-9337
Idaho Lawrence Wasden lawrence.wasden@ag.idaho.gov (208) 334-2400
Indiana Curtis Hill Constituent@atg.in.gov (317) 232-6201
Kansas Derek Schmidt derek.schmidt@ag.ks.gov 515-281-5164
Kentucky Daniel Cameron KyOAGOR@ky.gov (502) 696-5300
LOUISIANA Jeff Landry ConstituentServices@ag.louisiana.gov 877-297-0995
Mississippi Lynn Fitch lynn.fitch@treasury.ms.gov (601) 359-3680
Missouri Eric Schmitt consumer.help@ago.mo.gov (573) 751-3321
Montana Tim Fox contactdoj@mt.gov (406) 444-2026
Nebraska Doug Peterson ago.info.help@nebraska.gov (402) 471-2682
New Hampshire Gordon J Macdonald attorneygeneral@doj.nh.gov (603) 271-3658
Ohio Dave Yost contact@daveyost.com (614) 466-4320
Oklahoma Mike Hunter (405) 521-3921
South Carolina Alan Wilson Agwilson@scag.gov 803-734-3970
South Dakota Jason Ravnsborg consumerhelp@state.sd.us (605) 773-3215
Tennessee Herbet Slatery tnattygen@ag.tn.gov 615-741-3491
Utah Sean Reyes uag@agutah.gov (801) 538-9600
West Virginia Patrick Morrisey consumer@wvago.gov (304) 558-2021
Wyoming Bridget Hill baylwa@state.wy.us (307) 777-7841
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by Mark June
Stay low. Stay low men. Here they come. Here they come.

The guy in front is James.
Easy. Easy.
Hold.

[Linked Image]

Hold....hold...hold
Posted By: danvee

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 05:04 AM

This whole thing is a soap opera
Posted By: cwtrapper

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 05:14 AM

I hope they win. I'd like to see our state dictator [ Hate to even call him a governor] and AG get their ears pinned back. Probably some of the same things that went on in this election went on when they got elected here. Walker won the whole state except for Milwaukee and Madison. Same as with Trump. Sometimes hard to admit I'm from Wisconsin.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by cwtrapper
I hope they win. I'd like to see our state dictator [ Hate to even call him a governor] and AG get their ears pinned back. Probably some of the same things that went on in this election went on when they got elected here. Walker won the whole state except for Milwaukee and Madison. Same as with Trump. Sometimes hard to admit I'm from Wisconsin.

you should try being from oregon-- hard to say it and still make eye contact.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 09:59 AM

I have been wondering why there are not a bunch of guys from MN, Wi, MI, PA and Ga outraged about what transpired in the election. Other than warrior, where are they? And leading the debates for the dems are a couple of Alaskans!

This Great Lakes State Trapper is here! God Bless Texas!! And every other state that joins them in the Supreme Court suit !! I may be behind enemy lines here in Michigan, but I am a American.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by danvee

And at lot of what you post is like a bad comedy show.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 10:07 AM

I saw a headline on news feed last night that said the US Supreme Court refused to hear the PA fraud claim. Maybe false info, but wouldn't surprise me a bit.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds
Originally Posted by danvee

And at lot of what you post is like a bad comedy show.

A soap opera like the Dimrats have been filming the past 4 years?
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 10:56 AM

Uhmm, we've been buying ammo. Whichever way this goes it's going to get dicey.
Posted By: Kong

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 11:31 AM

They refused the PA case because the TX case covers much of the same thing, is bigger, and has more participating states.

Also, did Danvee ever say how long he has lived in WY? I dove across WY a week before the election and I guarantee he is the only person to feel that way.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 12:05 PM

Pennsylvania

The application for injunctive relief presented to Justice [Samuel] Alito and by him referred to the Court is denied,

Looks like the court gave this a lot of thought and effort.

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 01:56 PM

49er: Lots of red in most of MN with just some blue mostly in the larger cities. Area just east of me flipped a LONG term Dem representative seat by a wide margin. Over the whole state minus Hennipen County, Trump built a substantial lead. And then what happened? I have not seen news or discussion of the huge margin that Biden got in Hennipen County. Is that likely a real no monkey business accounting?. When Franken was named the winner there, folks just kept finding ballot boxes with uncounted ballots until he was the winner. How about this year?

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 02:01 PM

Folks who care from red states that have not yet joined the new Texas suit must get involved THIS MORNING and contact your AG or your local state reps to contact your AG. Additional states MIGHT make some difference and they will have to join up TODAY. See White's post on page 2 for contact information.
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 02:13 PM

Wisconsin lection of Governor was different in that while we won most of the counties voter turnout for Walker was no sufficient to offset the cities and libs. We became lazy and did not turn out the vote. Libs got their voters out.
Posted By: charles

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 02:19 PM

Where will the case be heard. Surprised a state can sue another state over that states laws.

TN sued N.C. over polluting the Pigeon River, but that was probably a Clean Water Act violation.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Bear Tracker
Wisconsin lection of Governor was different in that while we won most of the counties voter turnout for Walker was no sufficient to offset the cities and libs. We became lazy and did not turn out the vote. Libs got their voters out.

Dont forget the whole Rail Road thingy.

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
I saw a headline on news feed last night that said the US Supreme Court refused to hear the PA fraud claim. Maybe false info, but wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Actually, they didn't refuse to hear it. They only denied "emergency relief" which would've immediately overturned the PA election. They will still hear the case and determine then if the election should be overturned.
But of course the media reports it as a loss.

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by charles
Where will the case be heard. Surprised a state can sue another state over that states laws.

TN sued N.C. over polluting the Pigeon River, but that was probably a Clean Water Act violation.

There was a decades long suit where Alabama and Florida sued Georgia over the water use in the Chattahoochee River. Namely Atlanta taking to much depriving downstream of water.

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 07:40 PM

Any one hear about additional states joining the suit? Read that the MO AG said he would help but did not specifically state that MO was joining. C'mon folks from Idaho, Mt, Wyo and other red states, contact your AG and jab them to get aboard.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 07:46 PM

Any one hear about additional states joining the suit? Read that the MO AG said he would help but did not specifically state that MO was joining. C'mon folks from Idaho, Mt, Wyo and other red states, contact your AG and jab them to get aboard.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/09/20 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by James

Unless they have some evidence to support the fraud claim, I hope Texas gets hit with the other states' costs and attorneys' fees for filing a frivolous lawsuit.

Jim

Their not claiming fraud,,they are claiming they had no right to change voting procedures with out the Legislatures.AND guess what JIMMY,,they are right.Hope you didn't count all them $50 bets you made JIMMY.Hahaaaaa
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Texas files suit against battleground states. - 12/10/20 04:17 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
Originally Posted by James

Jim

Their not claiming fraud,,they are claiming they had no right to change voting procedures with out the Legislatures.AND guess what JIMMY,,they are right.Hope you didn't count all them $50 bets you made JIMMY.Hahaaaaa

JIMMY CRICKETS grin
© 2024 Trapperman Forums