Home

What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century

Posted By: warrior

What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 03:44 PM

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 04:02 PM

Both GA and PA legislative majorities have filed amicus briefs IN SUPPORT of Texas!

The CWII is going internal within states!

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 04:10 PM

105 members of the US House have also filed in support as well.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 04:24 PM

The question i have is if we had a civil war and the conservative side wins how do we fix the problem and still have a republic run by the people? Half the people are still left leaning. Maybe hang some of their leaders? Somehow we would have to get back to the original intent of the constitution and back to how this country was designed to run. I think welfare in all sectors is one of are biggest problems.
Posted By: Hydropillar

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
The question i have is if we had a civil war and the conservative side wins how do we fix the problem and still have a republic run by the people? Half the people are still left leaning. Maybe hang some of their leaders? Somehow we would have to get back to the original intent of the constitution and back to how this country was designed to run. I think welfare in all sectors is one of are biggest problems.

welfare and you have to include all the other government hand outs....farm program.... too big to fail... inject a cpl million liquidity into my little construction co and give me a fat contract i can grease a few ceos and politicians.... i could drive a fancy new pickup too..... the coruption in this country is deep and wide spread.... i dont see it changing no matter who gets in.... i think the dollar needs to fail everything crash..... then maybe parity would return for each trade!
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 04:35 PM

Leftists give up their evil ways

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 04:35 PM

I see two options.

Down and dirty, let the shooting commence. Win it by force of arms and deal with the defeated harshly.

By any legal means, aggressively persue every possible legal constitutional means to hold power while deconstructing the public university/education system and every harborage of leftist thought.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 04:45 PM

Give them one way tickets to the communist country of their choice is a great option.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 04:50 PM

You do not let everyone vote!!! The founders knew better than to let every Moron with a pulse over the age of 18 vote.

Brain is not even fully developed until 25, that should be the minimum voting age. Don't let women vote, they rely on emotion more than reason. Don't let those who receive more govt aid than they pay in vote.

Done deal.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 04:50 PM

This man had to boot most of his entourage much like DJT, he was surrounded by royalty and elites who stood for little but themselves.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

You do not let everyone vote!!! The founders knew better than to let every Moron with a pulse over the age of 18 vote.

Brain is not even fully developed until 25, that should be the minimum voting age. Don't let women vote, they rely on emotion more than reason. Don't let those who receive more govt aid than they pay in vote.

Done deal.

DS, Incoming!!!!!!!
Posted By: keystone

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 04:55 PM

If force would be used target the media, problem solved.
Posted By: Marty

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 05:13 PM

you are never out of the fight, we may very well lose this battle but then just say no. Dig your heels in and resist any proposed changes to the laws of the republic.
Originally Posted by warrior
I see two options.

Down and dirty, let the shooting commence. Win it by force of arms and deal with the defeated harshly.

By any legal means, aggressively persue every possible legal constitutional means to hold power while deconstructing the public university/education system and every harborage of leftist thought.

Third option:
People complain a lot while watching nfl every chance they get while sitting on the couch eating cheetos. The liberal agenda continues to roll forward while people like jimmy talk up their pro biden talk and conservatives continue to engage with them in polite conversations while wondering why the liberals seem to be winning.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
For the time being, I am DONE with polite.

Welcome to the team..lol

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Marty

The liberal agenda continues to roll forward while people like jimmy talk up their pro biden talk and conservatives continue to engage with them in polite conversations.

I've seen enough of the "polite" conversations with the liberals on this site to know that by even my very crude standard they are nowhere near polite.
Originally Posted by Mark June

DS, Incoming!!!!!!!

I tore up my shoulder and had to take some time off work, I'm bored and testy. I tried to work my miniature pony yesterday and it felt like that lil devil was going to pull my arm off due to my shoulder hurting, I may be a bit more blunt for awhile.
Posted By: Marty

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 05:26 PM

Some conversations may not be polite but really all conversations need to be not polite, this is no time for polite. It is time for ..if your part of the team that wants to bring this country down you are my enemy. With us or against us.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 05:34 PM

The liberal agenda continues to roll forward while people like jimmy talk up their pro biden talk and conservatives continue to engage with them in polite conversations.

I've seen enough of the "polite" conversations with the liberals on this site to know that by even my very crude standard they are nowhere near polite.

DS, Incoming!!!!!!!

I tore up my shoulder and had to take some time off work, I'm bored and testy. I tried to work my miniature pony yesterday and it felt like that lil devil was going to pull my arm off due to my shoulder hurting, I may be a bit more blunt for awhile.

Understood.
I have arm chair QB's suggesting to me how this world should look according to their Garp and I am no longer in much of a mood as one in particular pecks like a barn yard bante but never tosses out much feed for other chickens. My Lord commands I be nice so I try.
He is heavy cause he ain't my brother.

Blessings for you wing.
Mark

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254

Give them one way tickets to the communist country of their choice is a great option.

X2 awesome idea

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 05:38 PM

Some conversations may not be polite but really all conversations need to be not polite, this is no time for polite. It is time for ..if your part of the team that wants to bring this country down you are my enemy. With us or against us.

Agreed fight fire with fire.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 05:47 PM

Understood.
I have arm chair QB's suggesting to me how this world should look according to their Garp and I am no longer in much of a mood as one in particular pecks like a barn yard bante but never tosses out much feed for other chickens. My Lord commands I be nice so I try.
He is heavy cause he ain't my brother.

Blessings for you wing.
Mark

Trying to unravel this Psalm is making my head spin, not sure what Garp is, pretty befuddled about the rest as well.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 05:55 PM

Truth!!!

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 05:56 PM

I'll break it down;
A. Some tell others what to do quite easily from the comfort of a chair, after the situation.
B. Garp; see below. Garp knew all about all.
[Linked Image]
C. Chicken are not known to be unselfish, but rather cut others chickens off every chance they get
D. God commands us to love our neighbors as ourselves and prayer for our enemies
E. The opposite of an old song; "He ain't heavy cause he's my brother."
[Linked Image]

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper

Truth!!!

Exactly.We can give them a war.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 06:06 PM

You're an interesting cat Mr June

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 06:21 PM

You're an interesting cat Mr June

With 9 lives.
Well 1.
Work hard. Play hard.
Plus I am blessed with a really cool wife does most of the work grin

You're an interesting cool cat also there DS. The name prolly goes over most people's head, but I'll give you wide berth.
Posted By: aknome

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 06:26 PM

"You do not let everyone vote!!! The founders knew better than to let every Moron with a pulse over the age of 18 vote.

Brain is not even fully developed until 25, that should be the minimum voting age. Don't let women vote, they rely on emotion more than reason. Don't let those who receive more govt aid than they pay in vote."

" As far as voters go, only let property owners vote. If you rent, sorry. If you are in government housing, sorry. If you are 30 and still live at home with Mommy and Daddy, nope. If you are not a 100% citizen, nope. If you are a felon, no can do.

If you are on any type of government subsidy, you cannot vote until you are independent of government help. Welfare, medicaid, WIC, etc.

If you are a veteran you are exempt from any of these limitations."

So in other words: "If you are not just like me: you can't vote."
Posted By: Posco

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 06:29 PM

The left would basically enslave the people, make us bend to their will and they'll use any means to make it happen. That doesn't sound much like the governed consented. If their intent is to bind me and mine up, nothing is off the table as far as my response to them goes.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 06:32 PM

And the day started off so well. frown

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by aknome

That is exactly what I said.

[Linked Image]

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 06:36 PM

Well it's getting warm in Georgia. Not only has our legislative majority filed in support of Texas but David Ralston our speaker of the house and arguably kingmaker in this state has set in motion moves to oust Raffensperger.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 06:38 PM

Well it's getting warm in Georgia. Not only has our legislative majority filed in support of Texas but David Ralston our speaker of the house and arguably kingmaker in this state has set in motion moves to oust Raffensperger.

Nice

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 06:43 PM

The Ballywood types that moved from LA to ATL are not going to be happy. In fact, there's talk they must just pull all the all of the all, and then all, of the major movie production projects from GA! That includes the ones who have 100% mask exemptions = all of 'em.

Oh, and the $25,000 per plate dinners, where the Ballywooders sit around and chuckle it up, and talk about Trump and the deplorables, they will be shut down in righteous protest of those who want to open churches and close abortion clinics.

These deplorables must be stopped before we have get a legal system instituted and trouble on our hands!

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Posco

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce T

Nice

If you listen to the MSM, it's dead and going nowhere.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 06:58 PM

Personally I think this one will be won at the local and state level by cleaning out the state houses and judicial circuits.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/11/20 06:59 PM

Yep the liberal news Posco.
Posted By: trap master

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 12:00 AM

"You do not let everyone vote!!! The founders knew better than to let every Moron with a pulse over the age of 18 vote.

Brain is not even fully developed until 25, that should be the minimum voting age. Don't let women vote, they rely on emotion more than reason. Don't let those who receive more govt aid than they pay in vote."

" As far as voters go, only let property owners vote. If you rent, sorry. If you are in government housing, sorry. If you are 30 and still live at home with Mommy and Daddy, nope. If you are not a 100% citizen, nope. If you are a felon, no can do.

If you are on any type of government subsidy, you cannot vote until you are independent of government help. Welfare, medicaid, WIC, etc.

no.... if your not a productive member of society you dont get the privilege to vote. If your a parasite or burden on society then to fricken bad!

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 12:29 AM

with the scotus ruling against trump not even hearing the evidence puts us one step closer to civil unrest!!
i dont condone violence... but i want 1 court to hear all the evidence and make it public and transparent!!

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by trap master

no.... if your not a productive member of society you dont get the privilege to vote. If your a parasite or burden on society then to fricken bad!

I disagree.... if you are a citizen of usa and live under the overpass homeless you get to vote !! if you are a legal citizen you get a vote period !!

Posted By: H2ORat

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by Hydropillar
with the scotus ruling against trump not even hearing the evidence puts us one step closer to civil unrest!!
i dont condone violence... but i want 1 court to hear all the evidence and make it public and transparent!!

Me too -- but that is like trying to drain the ocean with a thimble == the corruption is way too deep and way too wide. Our options are being limited.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 12:37 AM

Civil disobedience to an illegitimate government.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 12:39 AM

Seriously, were I still in uniform I would refuse and expect the consequences. That is how strongly I feel that the election was stolen.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 12:47 AM

Seriously, were I still in uniform I would refuse and expect the consequences. That is how strongly I feel that the election was stolen.

it will be interesting how the armed forces... national guard no 1 how they will handle a civil protest.
Posted By: M.S. Pickins

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by Hydropillar

it will be interesting how the armed forces... national guard no 1 how they will handle a civil protest.

They would crush any uprising unmercifully either voluntarily or with pro government cadres set up in rear positions waiting to shoot anyone who isn't actively partaking in the offensive.
Posted By: martyd

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 02:03 AM

Here is what’s going to happen. 1st thing that will happen .... The military will not come and get guns. The Government will send the each states National Guard troops to your door for your gun. Your our own state National guard will not be the ones. California national guard troops will let’s say go to ILL and take those citizens guns and keep them , ILL national Guard troops will go to lets say New York , New York national guard will let’s say go to TN , TN will let’s say go to ND. etc , etc , etc. Will take no more than 7 days. This way national guard troops will have a better chance of not taking Other family members guns from them and even shooting them if things go south. This is the plan that is already on paper. Remember you heard it here first. Don’t ask how I know. MD

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 02:07 AM

There will not be any shots fired.
There never are.

66% of Americans take prescription medications.
10% of Americans are regular users of pot
6% of Americans are addicted to opioids
6% of Americans are alcoholics.
and on and on.

Why do you think liquor stores, pot parlors, and pharmacies are never shut down during the "worse" pandemic in modern human experience?
Because people's needs must be met.

How have guns been turned in during previous round ups, and why is there no violence amide it?
Simple.
People will overwhelmingly do anything and turn you in for their own food, drugs, liquor, and pot.
The government will dispense all these and more to those who cooperate and reward those who do cooperate with more if they turn rebels in.

But it'll never happen in the USA.
Posted By: sjc

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 02:09 AM

Good thing I don't have any guns...
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 02:45 AM

There will not be any shots fired.
There never are.

66% of Americans take prescription medications.
10% of Americans are regular users of pot
6% of Americans are addicted to opioids
6% of Americans are alcoholics.
and on and on.

Why do you think liquor stores, pot parlors, and pharmacies are never shut down during the "worse" pandemic in modern human experience?
Because people's needs must be met.

How have guns been turned in during previous round ups, and why is there no violence amide it?
Simple.
People will overwhelmingly turn in and yours in for their own food, drugs, liquor, and pot.
The government will dispense all these and more to those who cooperate and reward those who do cooperate with more if they turn rebels in.

But it'll never happen in the USA.

A bit short sighted to lump folks like that into one category...

I personally know several regular users of the aforementioned substances who also own the weapons in question. They've already been noncompliant and don't plan on changing that anytime soon.

But yes, there will be "snitches" there always are. And how many of them will have their tires flattened, pets and livestock poisoned, homes burned, etc... before the rest decide that the Sgt. Schultz routine is conducive to a long and healthy life. After all, terrorism works both ways.

Mike

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 03:10 AM

It was a blanket statement and we hope the resistance emerges from within.
My point was an over-arching one and the best news is ALWAYS there is a remnant, one from within, that unexpectedly turns the tables.

I didn't mean all from the category would falter, but that's the theme of societal directive.
Stats.
Plans.
Implementation.
On a grand scale with 330 million give or take.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 03:11 AM

after the guns comfiscated comes genocide !!
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 03:19 AM

It was a blanket statement and we hope the resistance emerges from within.
My point was an over-arching one and the best news is ALWAYS there is a remnant, one from within, that unexpectedly turns the tables.

I didn't mean all from the category would falter, but that's the theme of societal directive.
Stats.
Plans.
Implementation.
On a grand scale with 330 million give or take.

Indeed.

Mike
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 03:25 AM

In my opinion you are a bunch of cry babies. No sane person in this country thinks Trump won. Move on.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 03:31 AM

^^^^^^^ The discussion is regarding sane? From your state? All we see is spray paint.
Speaking of babies who cry. I had to really crop this pic to take the 4 letter words out.

[Linked Image]

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 03:56 AM

Sorry Mark...you know I like you and all, but my patience is running out for the continued insanity about Trump having won the election. No evidence of voter fraud has been accepted by any court. These courts are not partisan. What does that tell a sane person?

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 04:06 AM

I hear ya. Let them rumble a bit and give them wide birth and they'll be ok. I think.
We are a country at a crossroads for sure.
Many in the world face similar situations.

France this week announced 155 cities have been taken over by Muslims and the French military may be ordered in.
It's not just here in the US that changes are occurring.

My trust is in the Lord and we just row where we can in the current of life.

Blessings, and kick those stupid signs down in those Lincoln log camps. Prettier that way.
Looks like little Havana.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 04:36 AM

I'm with you on that.
Posted By: Boco

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 04:43 AM

It'll be all over and done with while people on here are still blabbering about it,lol.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 05:46 AM

America will roll over to the globalist just Europe did.( Canada will apologize ) Nothing short of quitting your job and leaving your family to fend for themselves to go fight the military. That's what it would take to end it,and most are too busy on Facebook and wouldn't anyway.

No one will be storming Washington soon. Just BLM and ANTFA have the nads and funding to do it.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler
Sorry Mark...you know I like you and all, but my patience is running out for the continued insanity about Trump having won the election. No evidence of voter fraud has been accepted by any court. These courts are not partisan. What does that tell a sane person?

Dude...lol I cant even respond your drunk on the Kool-Aid.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff

Dude...lol I cant even respond your drunk on the Kool-Aid.

Back atcha! grin

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 05:58 PM

A liberal hunting buddy just sent me this. Assuring me that the next 4 years this country will be getting "what it deserves."
What do you take from that? Good I hope?

[Linked Image]

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 06:06 PM

I'd hunt with that friend. grin

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 06:38 PM

Lock him up!!

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 07:17 PM

I would too but over at Dick Cheney’s place.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 07:18 PM

A liberal hunting buddy just sent me this. Assuring me that the next 4 years this country will be getting "what it deserves."
What do you take from that? Good I hope?

[Linked Image]

Communist.....its coming.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

I would too but over at Dick Cheney’s place.

laugh

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 08:04 PM

It's almost like America is now the new "Fertile Crescent" like where Israel is located is called. While Israel has been besieged, enslaved, and wiped back for millennia by Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, Jordan, Iraq and Iran (modern names) Israel remains.

Interesting how God chose a certian people which He knew they would be smack dab in the middle of a Fertile region that all around them wanted, and while bigger, stronger nations around them have tried to wipe Israel out.... no can do.

Eyes are trained on America more so now, like we're the Fertile Crescent people, sitting upon the milk and honey.
I pray we have the same protection Israel has had since they were delivered out of Egypt and Pharaoh!

Blessings,
Mark

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 08:14 PM

It's almost like America is now the new "Fertile Crescent" like where Israel is located is called. While Israel has been besieged, enslaved, and wiped back for millennia by Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, Jordan, Iraq and Iran (modern names) Israel remains.

Interesting how God chose a certian people which He knew they would be smack dab in the middle of a Fertile region that all around them wanted, and while bigger, stronger nations around them have tried to wipe Israel out.... no can do.

Eyes are trained on America more so now, like we're the Fertile Crescent people, sitting upon the milk and honey.
I pray we have the same protection Israel has had since they were delivered out of Egypt and Pharaoh!

Blessings,
Mark

A lot of this nonsense is being funded and pushed by those chosen people who already have their own "fertile crescent" secured.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 08:17 PM

Blessings,
Mark

our "milk and honey" was Individual Freedom, put in place by God's inspiration and protection.

Freedom is mostly gone now (HAS been for quite some time, actually).

and we celebrate killing babies mere moments before (some, even AFTER) they're born.

Dark Times ahead.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by white marlin

Dark Times ahead.

For some. Others have been waiting their whole life for the opportunities about to unfold.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 08:52 PM

These courts are not partisan??? Cheesh! Is that what a sane person says??

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 09:00 PM

we ALL know that lawyers (judges) are the EPITOME of fair-mindedness and virtue!

how can you tell?

there's never been a split SCOTUS decision along party lines.

crazy

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 09:01 PM

Blessings,
Mark

A lot of this nonsense is being funded and pushed by those chosen people who already have their own "fertile crescent" secured.

Can't argue that. We have a tenured Messianic Jewish professor here at campus and you should hear him talk about the modern day Pharisees! Yom Kippur!
You thought a Presbyterian and Lutheran teed it up.

There is nothing special about a Jewish person apart from what Yahweh implemented. God did 100% of the holy setting apart and no Jew or Gentile ever set themselves apart except in their own heart of hearts. That's a dead end street.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 09:03 PM

Can't argue that. We have a tenured Messianic Jewish professor here at campus and you should hear him talk about the modern day Pharisees! Yom Kippur!
You thought a Presbyterian and Lutheran teed it up.

If it all goes bad here he is a quick plane ride away from residency in Israel, they have somewhere to go if this all blows up.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 09:05 PM

..if your part of the team that wants to bring this country down you are my enemy. With us or against us.

"IF GOD IS FOR US, WHO CAN BE AGAINST US" ?

w

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 09:37 PM

why should God be FOR us???

as a nation and a people, we have forsaken Him.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce T

Agreed fight fire with fire.

Under some of the plans proposed here, you don't get to vote.

The annual winter welfare vacation would mean no ballot for you.

And I'm not picking on you alone, a bunch of people on this site would not get to vote because of being on the dole.

Ironically, they are some of the most opinionated.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 09:43 PM

I'm not relying on a bunch of keyboard warriors to do anything.

Internet forums is where most of y'all will slug it out.

Get real.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 09:48 PM

The tentacles of federal and state dollars are just about ingrained everywhere now. I don't get any mail box money per se, but in 2 years the big Medicare looms.
We are blessed so we must pay.
I'd suggest that politics since FDR have become the professional Dole'er out-er where I can give away more "rights" than you can.
Eventually as the Queen once said, you run out of other people's money.

We just keep adding it to the pile. When it gets to 100T, you think anyone will notice?

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 10:05 PM

It is coming for sure.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 10:10 PM

Blessings,
Mark

God must have a keen sense of humour.
Israel is a dessert,about the size of a postage stamp,propped up financially by other countries.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

Blessings,
Mark

Israel is a dessert,about the size of a postage stamp,propped up financially by other countries.

We waste billions of dollars a year propping up Israel. It should stop.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

They are working on that.

[Linked Image]

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 10:25 PM

Careful, your antisemitism is showing.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 10:34 PM

Careful, your antisemitism is showing.

Your the same as the dems yelling racist all the time someone makes a factual statement they dont agree with.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 10:39 PM

careful not to make a factual statement about Muslims, Boco...

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 10:53 PM

Why is that-I made one today-you must have missed it.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/12/20 11:50 PM

It's just getting closer to having a wondrous 7 year break from the noise.
Beam us up.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/13/20 12:08 AM

ask Mark Steyn about your freedom of speech...
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/13/20 12:14 AM

In my opinion you are a bunch of cry babies. No sane person in this country thinks Trump won. Move on.

And this is precisely what perplexes people like many on here. How does any grown adult who objectively looks at the numbers from this election actually think biden won fair and square.

There have been perfect crimes and with help from the media and the deep state and social media, this will be a perfect crime based on deception.

Either way biden is damaged goods from all of this and will never be legitimate to over half the country, courts and evidence or not.

That is a fact.

The libs will only be bound if the Republicans can keep the 2 senate seats or at least 1 in Georgia. If they get the rep and senate they will cut like a hot knife in butter. If not they will be bound like Trump has been, and be left with a half built wall. Now what will it take to get a vote count in Georgia so every one will think and know its legit? If the Dems take Georgia in a land slide and the count is on the up and up then it will look like the other election was legit as well.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/13/20 01:17 AM

The tentacles of federal and state dollars are just about ingrained everywhere now. I don't get any mail box money per se, but in 2 years the big Medicare looms.
We are blessed so we must pay.
I'd suggest that politics since FDR have become the professional Dole'er out-er where I can give away more "rights" than you can.
Eventually as the Queen once said, you run out of other people's money.

We just keep adding it to the pile. When it gets to 100T, you think anyone will notice?

100T?

Not a chance, the rest of the world will stop taking dollars before then.

Both parties have been implicit in destroying the dollar. Hang on boys.

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/13/20 02:14 AM

We started by using this nation's money as our currency;
[Linked Image]

And shed blood to form a nation to use our own currency;
[Linked Image]

To create so much prosperity that yet another nation will have us learning to use their currency very soon.
[Linked Image]

Posted By: jtg

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/13/20 02:30 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqjxyk4GMts

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

To create so much prosperity that yet another nation will have us learning to use their currency very soon.
[Linked Image]

Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/13/20 02:40 AM

If courts are non partisan then why so much fighting over a appointment to the Supreme Court?
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: What Civil War looks like in the 21st Century - 12/13/20 02:43 AM

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The men who she's blood to form this nation would very likely stayed home if they knew we would go to a debt currency
© 2024 Trapperman Forums