Home

Best books you have read

Posted By: Jacks

Best books you have read - 12/14/20 05:40 AM

Let’s here the best books you ave read, while I enjoy a good trapping g related story, I prefer other novels more, let’s here some ideas
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 05:48 AM

Unintended Consequences.
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 05:56 AM

On the Road by Jack Kerouac.
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 06:27 AM

The Holy Bible, KJV

Charlie
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 06:41 AM

The Lord Of The Rings- J. R. R. Tolkien

We the living- Ayn Rand

Atlas Shrugged- Ayn Rand

We were the lucky ones- Georgia Hunter

Before we were yours- Lisa Wingate
Posted By: Posco

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 07:04 AM

Hamlet.
Posted By: slowpoke

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 07:49 AM

In Harm's Way- Doug Stanton
Posted By: waggler

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 08:34 AM

David Thompson's Narrative
Mere Christianity
Northwest of the World
Exodus (the historical novel)
Forty Years a Fur Trader
Posted By: Posco

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by waggler
Mere Christianity

I've never read that. I have read The Screwtape Letters. Excellent book. Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress and The Holy War are both excellent books most Christian folks have never read, but should.
Posted By: Ouananiche

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 10:12 AM

Interesting outdoors books - Just to go off grid a little for some books many may not have heard of.

The Golden Spruce - True story. Exceptional outdoorsman and logger gone made cuts down a sacred tree in BC Canada to prove a point about deforestation then disappears into the bush. One note on this book, it can be dry, it details the west coast logging history and interactions with natives historically and so forth. But the story is fascination. And recent (1997).

A Stranger in the Woods - Hermit is caught and imprisoned after decades of living alone in the woods and not speaking, living off of scrounging and stealing from cottagers, he was a legend. Now he's in jail and a fella wrote a book about him. It's interesting. Would be great for younger groups too. Easy/quick read. (and a recent story, he's still in prison when i checked. He was only caught in the last 10 or 15 years i think). He walked into the bush as a young man and never came out until decades later when he was trapped and jailed. (If he was in a city he would never have been arrested fyi... You can only be homeless in cities, not woods...)

#1 Outdoors Book.... A Life in the Bush - by Roy Macgregor. I adore this book. Though it is Canadian centric, most every outdoorsman would love it. The author, his father and family were early/original settlers of the algonquin park region of ontario (Algonquin park is like 5000 square miles of wilderness'ish not far from Toronto). His father worked in lumber. It's hard to explain this book. It's basically the author telling his fathers life story, how it was like being the only people living in the park back then.More logging and trapping history throughout the book as they tell the story of the region and its settlement, disasters (fires) etc....
It's the best version of explaining what my life has sort of looked at that i've ever seen.
If you've ever watched "Alone in the Wilderness" the Dick Proenneke (SP?) where he goes to the bush and builds his own cabin. I'd say A Life in the Bush should be on the shelf next to that piece of work. They have the same type of "feel" to them. If you liked one, you'll like the other.
**Some incredible small stories in there....

The Sisters Brothers - This is a great new/modern novel, and it's a western!!!
"This novel follows two brothers, Eli and Charlie Sisters, infamous assassins sent on an errand to kill Hermann Kermit Warm, an ingenious (and, as it turns out, extremely likable) man, who is accused of stealing from their boss, a fearsome figure named the Commodore."
Great fun book. It's an adventure, a western, shootouts, gold mining, going west, etc....
(It was recently made into a movie that wasn't very successful and i haven't seen, with joaquin phoenix, john c reilly and jake gylenhall..)

Posted By: ABeardedTrapper

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 10:26 AM

The Dark Tower series. Stephen King
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 10:27 AM

Divine Comedy by Dante, while I think technically a poem
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 11:44 AM

"Sacred Marriage" by Gary Thomas
Read this book this year.
Crazy worthy.
Wish they had it when I got married.
Would have made a world of difference along the way.
My Mrs. really enjoyed it as well.
We gave it as a true Christmas gift last year to all our married children.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: EdP

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 12:12 PM

Old favorite:

Lord of the Rings

Recent good reads:

Memoirs of William T Sherman

Guns Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond

Nothing Like it in the World; The Men Who Built the Transcontinental Railroad 1863-1869 by Stephen E. Ambrose
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 12:19 PM

I don't watch TV, I read instead, usually at least an hour each night before bed.

The best book I can remember reading recently is "My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry" by Fredrik Backman. Backman has written several novels and I've read most of them. He is sort of hit and miss but I guess not every novel can't be a great one.

His first novel, "A Man Called Ove" was a great one. "My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry" is his second novel and it is seriously one of the best books I read, simply excellent.

His two Beartown books are good but not on the same level.

One of my all-time favorite books is "The Old Man and the Boy" by Robert Ruark.

For the last year I've been reading Lee Child's Jack Reacher series in order. I think there are about two dozen written from 1997 to present and I'm about two-thirds of the way through. They are good, entertaining books.

It may not be a popular opinion here but I don't remember reading any novel that made the New York Times Best Seller list that I didn't enjoy. It is a great source for suggested reading.

Posted By: tomahawker

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 12:22 PM

I say it on all these book threads. Months of The Sun by Ian Nyshens-absolutely incredible read

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 12:24 PM

For a closer to home read Tough Trip Through Paradise by Andrew Garcia

A real look at the old west
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 12:27 PM

Probably my favorite is Walking Drum by Louis L'Amour. Not a western but still my favorite.
Posted By: deerdragger

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 12:34 PM

Wow, a lot of my favorites have already been mentioned, but I'd add the Game of Thrones series. I'm typically not into that genre, but the character development, plot twists and such are amazing. That dude can write.

I'm also a sucker for Jack London. White Fang is probably my favorite novel of his, along with several of his short stories (To Build a Fire, The Love of Life, Odyssey of the North).

Blind Your Ponies is an excellent read as well. Can't recall the author's name off-hand. It's about a high school basketball coach in a dinky little town in MT - there are some similarities between it and the movie Hoosiers. Excellent writing.
Posted By: Rat_Pack

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 12:47 PM

Yep, Jack London is one of my favorites too. 'To Build a Fire' will make you think about yourself.

Steinbeck's 'The Grapes of Wrath' will make you think about others

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by deerdragger
Wow, a lot of my favorites have already been mentioned, but I'd add the Game of Thrones series. I'm typically not into that genre, but the character development, plot twists and such are amazing. That dude can write.

I read the series. George R. R. Martin is certainly a talented writer.
Posted By: corky

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 12:57 PM

Undaunted Courage
Atlas Shrugged
Posted By: keystone

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 01:17 PM

X2 Undaunted Courage (lewis and clark)
Lone survivor
The Theft Of Americas Soul
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 01:21 PM

Bible,Jeff white series written here in Maine
Posted By: Michael Lippold

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 01:24 PM

]
Originally Posted by deerdragger

X2

I also like point of impact and the other bob swagger books by Stephen hunter

And I like the Mitch Rapp series by Vince Flynn
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 01:36 PM

Jurassic Park
The Lost World (Jurassic Park)
Lord of the Rings
Star Wars X wing series and the Thrawn series
Posted By: Knappett

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 01:40 PM

Just finished Heller with a gun, Louis lamour. Great book. Any lamour books good. Anything by chapstick. African rifles and cartridges by pondoro John Taylor, tales of the African frontier by hunter and manix
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 01:51 PM

Centennial
Posted By: proratman

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 02:02 PM

Marine Sniper- 93 Confirmed Kills- Charles Henderson
Posted By: Redknot

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 02:27 PM

I just finished a quick read called, "Growing up Stubborn on Gold Creek" by Melody Erickson...It's a story of a girl who's family homesteaded near Talkeetna Alaska in the 60's. She trapped and mushed while growing up...A bit like a true story "My side of the Mountain."
Posted By: Gulo

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 02:48 PM

As with these recurring threads on favorite books/authors, I will throw out my current favorite one more time. "The Long Walk". True story of a Polish POW in various jails, then moved by train and by foot to a gulag in Siberia. Escape, and a small cadre winter walk from central Siberia to India. Fascinating story of true survival (and deaths along the way). To put it in perspective, like walking from Fairbanks Alaska to Mexico City, having to contend with the Siberian winter, then the Gobi desert, then the Himalayan Mountains. Quite a journey.

Also, don't forget Steinbeck, notably "Grapes of Wrath", "Of Mice and Men", and the lighter ones (my favorites) "Cannery Row" and "Sweet Thursday".

Jack
Posted By: Co�s

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 02:54 PM

X2 on the Long Walk.

Fiction that comes to mind-
Lost Nation and the In The Fall,Jeffrey Lent

Blood Meridian, Cormac McCarthy

Non-fiction-

Dangerous River, R.M. Patterson

Spiked Boots, Robert Pike
Posted By: Findmeinthewoods

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 02:54 PM

W.E.B. Griffin writes fantastic novels based on military, police, FBI, etc. I picked up one book and couldn't put it down. Now when I go to a thrift store I look for his books and can find one almost every time I go because he wrote so many books and a lot of people read them!
Posted By: white17

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 03:05 PM

The Grapes of Wrath...hands down my all time favorite.

Five Years to Freedom, by James Rowe.

Escape From Laos
, Dieter Dengler.

The Big Sky; The Way West; Fair Land Fair Land all by AB Guthrie.
Posted By: 653

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 03:09 PM

anything by Steven Ambrose

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 03:11 PM

I agree with all your choices white17. Big Sky was one of the finest. Interesting though, I've never even heard of "Fair Land Fair Land". I'm looking.

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Gulo
I agree with all your choices white17. Big Sky was one of the finest. Interesting though, I've never even heard of "Fair Land Fair Land". I'm looking.

It is the third book in that same series Jack !!

Another one of his is These Thousand Hills. A continuation of the characters from The Way West but one generation later ....and back in Montana.

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by white17

From the reviews and a Wikipedia write up it sounds depressing.

I read "The Jungle" by Upton Sinclair years ago and it was the most depressing book I ever read.

I'm interested in reading "The Grapes of Wrath" but not if it's going to bum me out. LOL

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 03:21 PM

white17

Yes, I've read The Big Sky 4 or 5 times. The Way West a couple times, and These Thousand Hills. Was not aware of Fair Land until now.

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 03:25 PM

I recently read "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak.

It is targeted towards a younger audience than this old man but I found it in my daughters library while waiting for the USPS to ship me my latest batch of books via the most circuitous route imaginable. So I had no choice but to read it.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone.

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Gulo
white17

Yes, I've read The Big Sky 4 or 5 times. The Way West a couple times, and These Thousand Hills. Was not aware of Fair Land until now.

I keep a set of those three books in each location. No idea how many times I've read them smile One of those.........born too late series of books !!

A few years ago I visited Three Island Crossing . Quite the feat those people pulled off!
Posted By: run

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 03:29 PM

KJV Bible.
Posted By: run

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 03:32 PM

Great thread OP.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by WadeRyan
On the Road by Jack Kerouac.

X2
Posted By: the Blak Spot

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June
"Sacred Marriage" by Gary Thomas
Read this book this year.
Crazy worthy.
Wish they had it when I got married.
Would have made a world of difference along the way.
My Mrs. really enjoyed it as well.
We gave it as a true Christmas gift last year to all our married children.
[Linked Image]

Mark, just started this one myself.
(Btw, to other Tman members, its not bragging to say you read marriage books. It show you take marriage seriously. As husbands, we're responsible if you have a good/bad marriage. So, reading marriage books shows you've cowboyed up)

Alistair MacLean has some good reads

Bows on the little delta by Glenn St. Charles
Posted By: Rusty Axe Camp

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 04:08 PM

-The Story - Abridged, novel style version of the bible
-Something of Value - Ruark
-Death in the Long Grass - Capstick
-Final Frontiersman - Campbell (Heimo Korth story)
-How to Win Friends and Influence People - Carnegie
-Lord of the Rings/Hobbit series - Tolkien
Posted By: charles

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 04:42 PM

Neither Wolf nor Dog by Ken Nerben (sp). He wrote two mod books in the series.
Posted By: adktrap

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by martentrapper
Unintended Consequences.

Came to post this and Big Sky by A B Guthrie
Posted By: cat daddy

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 04:58 PM

This Tender Land and Ordinary Grace are two books I have read recently. The aurhor is William Kent Krueger. Remember also guys and gals that most if not all the books mentioned on this thread can be purchased used at Alibris.com. I have been buying books for years on this website and rarely pay over a dollar or two per copy. Shipping usually runs 3 or 4 dollars, but still much better than retail.
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 04:59 PM

I haven’t read many, but Big Sky and Mountain Man are two that I really enjoyed.

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 05:05 PM

I'll recommend another author. If you like the west and well written fiction with an historical basis, then pick up most anything by Ivan Doig.

This House of Sky, Sweet Thunder, The bartender's Tale, Last Bus to Wisdom. and many more.

Most are about growing up and living in rural Montana.
Posted By: cat daddy

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 05:07 PM

I Am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes may be the best book I’ve ever read, and I read one or two books a week. You can buy it on Alibris.com for a few bucks.
Posted By: newtoga

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 05:27 PM

Pumpkin rollers, Elmer kelton
Posted By: spotter

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 06:35 PM

Born on snowshoes
War and peace
Trap lines north
Shogun
Grant
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by martentrapper
Unintended Consequences.

Ditto.

I am fortunate enough to own a copy and I read it once a year.

The first time I read it was as a free PDF I downloaded from somewhere online. Probably got me on a watch list but that ship has likely sailed anyway.

Mike
Posted By: AKtrapper26

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 06:51 PM

A recent read I was given, and had no expectations for - but REALLY enjoyed - is The Which Way Tree by Elizabeth Crook.
Posted By: aknome

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 07:35 PM

Here's a few worth reading:

Without Remorse by Tom Clancy (Easily his best)
All of the Jack Reacher books by Lee Child (25 and counting)
Mitch Rapp series by Vince Flynn (17 books)
The Red Sparrow Trilogy by Jason Matthews
The Jason Bourne Series by Robert Ludlum
The Dirk Pitt books by Clive Cussler
Stephan Hunter (Bob Lee Swagger series. (11), Earl Swagger-3, Ray Cruz-2, Stand Alone-7. All Good Reads and Hunter knows his guns.

The Big Sky Trilogy by AB Guthrie
The Klondike Fever: The Life and Death of the Last Gold Rush by Pierre Berton
Theodore Roosevelt wrote some good hunting books. African Game Trails, Hunting the Grisly and Other Sketches, Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Hunting Trips of a Ranchman
The Wilderness of Denali and The Wilderness of the Upper Yukon by Charles Sheldon

Peter Hathway Capstick if you like African hunting stories.
Adventures of an Elephant Hunter by James Sunderland
Memories of an African Hunter by Denis D. Lyell
A Hunter's Wanderings in Africa by Fredrick Courtney Selous
The Wanderings of an Elephant Hunter by WDM Bell

Jack O'Connor
Elmer Keith
Jim Carmichael

Always on the hunt for good books.
Posted By: MikeTraps2

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 07:58 PM

Where to starts LOL

I like the Clive Cussler Dirk Pitt book series (reminds me of me an my best friends a bit LOL)
The Killer Angels - Greta book about Gettysburg
Dances with Wolves
My Side of the Mountain - One of my favorites

Anything by:
Robert Ruark
Peter Hathaway Capstick
Jim Corbett
WDM Bell
C.H, Stigand
Frank Hibben

Months of the Sun by Ian Nyschens - agree with tomahawker its a great read
Adventures of an Elephant Hunter by James Sutherland is another one
Jungle Man by PJ Pretorious
Tigero by Sasha Siemel - hunting jaguars with a spear!

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 08:12 PM

A good one I couldn't put down lately was;

Spirit of the Rainforest: A Yanomamo Shaman's story, by Mark Ritchie.

Great non-fiction read of natives in South America. Several reviews said it should be required reading in every school.
A quick quote from the cover;
Jungleman, Yanomamo shaman, is sharp with his words. It is their cultural way, where the first words out of one's mouth show intent for all that follow.
"These nabas (white people) might know a lot of things, but they are dumber than we Yanomamo. Even animals care who watches when they mate."

Nuff said. Best read other than scripture for me this year.
Posted By: Jasper69

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 08:20 PM

Empire of the Summer Moon. I read a lot of western history because a lot took place in my home state of Montana. But this is one of THE best books I've ever read. It is the story of the Comanches and Quannah Parker, the last great war chief. I can remember the author's name of the top of my head, but he is a great writer. The research he did to write that book must have been unbelievable.

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 08:21 PM

Louis Lamour westerns

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce T
Louis Lamour westerns

x100
Posted By: aknome

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 08:35 PM

Lonesome Dove Series by Larry McMurtry
Posted By: Michael Lippold

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce T
Louis Lamour westerns

I do like my Louis lamour books, I recently saw some books advertised in a trapping magazine by Cody Assman they are supposed to be a cross between Louis Lamours Sackett books and Gary Paulsens hatchet
Posted By: midlander

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 09:47 PM

The Plainsmen Books series by Terry C Johnson . If you like western series you will like these.
Whitefeather, Carlos Hathcock . Great read
Posted By: bwtrapper

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 10:16 PM

A Hundred Hunts Ago. Mert Cowley. Awesome book but probably not known much out of Wisconsin. All of his stuff is good. The River Rat books by Kenny Slawey are great too.
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 10:28 PM

Jack London Stories, most notably "Call of the Wild". Got the book when I was about 8 and still read it occasionally.
Lord of the Flies Read it when I was 10.
Anything by Gordon MacQuarrie, but especially Stories of the Old Duck Hunters

Moosetrot
Posted By: cablejohn

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 11:14 PM

Escape From Laos
, Dieter Dengler.

Five years to freedom is an amazing book!
Posted By: gdccowboy

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 11:19 PM

Green hills of Africa Ernest Hemingway
Posted By: Knappett

Re: Best books you have read - 12/14/20 11:56 PM

Green hills of Africa was my first africa hunting book, also my first hemmingway, its a good read for sure and I believe it was his first non fiction novel.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Best books you have read - 12/15/20 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by Jasper69
Empire of the Summer Moon. I read a lot of western history because a lot took place in my home state of Montana. But this is one of THE best books I've ever read. It is the story of the Comanches and Quannah Parker, the last great war chief. I can remember the author's name of the top of my head, but he is a great writer. The research he did to write that book must have been unbelievable.

Yep,great book.S C Gwynne.
Another one is Bury my heart at wounded knee-by Dee Brown.
Posted By: Line Jumper

Re: Best books you have read - 12/15/20 02:00 AM

The Tiger: A true story of vengeance and survival, by John Vaillant
Posted By: TINEMASTER

Re: Best books you have read - 12/15/20 02:50 AM

They called him wildcat VE lynch felt like I was along side him thru the whole book great read

Re: Best books you have read - 12/15/20 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by TINEMASTER
They called him wildcat VE lynch felt like I was along side him thru the whole book great read

Great book

Re: Best books you have read - 12/15/20 02:56 AM

Becoming Teddy Roosevelt was another of my favorites
Posted By: il.trapper

Re: Best books you have read - 12/15/20 03:01 AM

Fiction...Where the Red Fern Grows. Been reading it since 7th grade and still read it every two years or so.

Non fiction....North to Cree lake. Don't know why but that book amazes me as to how those fellas lived/survived.
Posted By: D.T.

Re: Best books you have read - 12/15/20 03:54 AM

Just finished steinbecks East of Eden. Awesome character development. Great Cain and Abel type story.
Posted By: Jacks

Re: Best books you have read - 12/15/20 05:52 AM

Thanks guys. Here are a few of mine that stand out, no particular order, and some of these were from suggestions on t man

Lamour,
Haunted Mesa,
Lonesome gods
Sitka

Blind mans bluff, nuclear submarine history
Months of the sun, African elephant hunting
Pandora, African elephant hunting
David Thompson journals
Undaunted courage
Pet cemetery, Stephen king

No way back
Unbroken, hildebrand
The source, how rivers shaped America, Doyle
The atomic bomb, Rhodes
American sniper
Lone survivor
Dear john, Nicholas sparks
Marley and me

Any John Grisham book

James Michener
Hawaii
Chesapeake
Centennial
Alaska
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Best books you have read - 12/15/20 08:45 AM

Hands down the best read I ever read. Very insightful, early day market hunting, and later Alaska wolf control agent. Bush living, wolf hunter /trapper. Had a team of wolf dogs. Highly recommend it.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: mole

Re: Best books you have read - 12/15/20 09:35 AM

(This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) I was there - Elmer Keith, Silence of the North, a lot of local Adirondack History Books, EJ Daley & Adirondack Dick by Scot H. Dahms many more

Re: Best books you have read - 12/15/20 11:12 AM

Just finished 12 Rules For Life by Jordan Peterson. Way more than I thought it was going to be. Lots of history
Posted By: lindner115

Re: Best books you have read - 12/15/20 12:01 PM

Nam Sense, by Arthur Wiknik, Jr, of the 101st Airborne Division
Great book. His account.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Best books you have read - 12/15/20 05:11 PM

I love most mysteries. I have read all the Sherlock Holmes stuff many times.
Posted By: TRAPPER TOM

Re: Best books you have read - 12/17/20 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by cablejohn

Escape From Laos
, Dieter Dengler.

Five years to freedom is an amazing book!

just recommended this book to a friend. couldn't put it down
Posted By: ksp107

Re: Best books you have read - 12/17/20 05:02 PM

"Cant hurt me" by David Goggins
© 2024 Trapperman Forums