Home

Anyone ever buy from this place.

Posted By: PineDoggin

Anyone ever buy from this place. - 12/14/20 10:39 PM

Looking to get my daughter a pair of waders and there the only one showing they have her size. But have never herd of them, would hate to order them and never get them. Thanks
https://www.workbootsusa.com/lacrosse-waders.html

Re: Anyone ever buy from this place. - 12/14/20 11:57 PM

??
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Anyone ever buy from this place. - 12/15/20 01:07 AM

Just went to the BBB web sight and looked up there reviews. I had personally never heard of them but like you I like to check things out if I am not familiar with someone new. They have a 1.5 rating and judging by the reviews I would look elsewhere.

Re: Anyone ever buy from this place. - 12/15/20 01:14 AM

Thanks will do.
Posted By: James

Re: Anyone ever buy from this place. - 12/15/20 01:17 AM

Are you using a credit card? If so, you have the right to do a "charge back" to a merchant who doesn't send the goods you paid for.

If that happens to you, contact your CC's fraud department.

Jim
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Anyone ever buy from this place. - 12/15/20 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by turkn8rtrapper
Just went to the BBB web sight and looked up there reviews. I had personally never heard of them but like you I like to check things out if I am not familiar with someone new. They have a 1.5 rating and judging by the reviews I would look elsewhere.

I don't put much faith in BBB ratings. I had a customer complain to BBB many, many years ago. BBB called me to try to get me to satisfy the customer. This was an unreasonable customer that I had fired and I wasn't interested in satisfying them. The BBB rep on the phone explained to me that if I paid them $600 to join their organization complaints no longer effect my ratings because I've already agreed to follow the BBB policies. If I didn't pay the $600, a complaint would cause low rating. This has been 20+ years ago so things may have changed but at the time BBB was just a protection racket. You paid them for a good rating.
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Anyone ever buy from this place. - 12/15/20 02:19 AM

I did't go by the BBB itself but by the reviews. Almost every one said ordered showed in stock but after order and immediate funds transfer item out of stock. Then communication nightmare. I read the good the bad and the ugly. When the bad and ugly far outpace the good then with an unknown I look elsewhere.

Re: Anyone ever buy from this place. - 12/15/20 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by turkn8rtrapper
I did't go by the BBB itself but by the reviews. Almost every one said ordered showed in stock but after order and immediate funds transfer item out of stock. Then communication nightmare. I read the good the bad and the ugly. When the bad and ugly far outpace the good then with an unknown I look elsewhere.

That's kind of what I thought I'd be getting into with this site. Wife ordered me a game cart one time and same thing as the reviews , placed order, paid then on delivery date get a backorder notice. Thanks again for looking it up, I totally didn't think to look on BBB. Use to buy everything from Cabela's when I couldn't find it local but Basspro has ruined that place.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums