Home

Vaccine Side effects

Posted By: Bob Jameson

Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 07:48 PM

News broadcasting now bringing to our attention of some of the known potential side effects in some case studies and others that are yet unknown.

Bells Palsey, infertility, cancer and the unknowns. Rare cases they say but concerning nonetheless. Who wants the vaccine ??
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 07:56 PM

Don't know to many who actually want it, though I may have to take it to keep my job I now have, if it becomes mandatory PPE, at my age I cannot find another job at my wage rate now for the short amount of time I will be working, so probably end up with it to appease the company !

There are going to be more reports of effects as a larger amount of people get it, thats a no brainer there, whether they are bad or not we have to wait and see !
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:01 PM

Compared to the risk of long term Covid complications that up to a third of former Covid hospital patients are reporting, the vaccine sounds far less risky.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:03 PM

I found it interesting that the CEO of Pfizer wasn't going to take it himself at this time. He said he felt it was more important that those in the front line of defense should be the first ones to get it.
Wouldn't you think that as a show of confidence in the vaccine, the CEO would take it? Is he waiting to see if anything happens to the guinea pigs first?
Posted By: Newt

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by GritGuy
Don't know to many who actually want it, though I may have to take it to keep my job I now have, if it becomes mandatory PPE, at my age I cannot find another job at my wage rate now for the short amount of time I will be working, so probably end up with it to appease the company !

There are going to be more reports of effects as a larger amount of people get it, thats a no brainer there, whether they are bad or not we have to wait and see !

Please what PPE is
Posted By: 080808

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:08 PM

I’ll take it. Better than option of not taking.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:08 PM

One good thing we have a choice right now!
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:10 PM

Never
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:12 PM

No
Posted By: 2020

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:16 PM

Im Confused on this shot , Business

The shot is to prevent you from getting covid??? or is it for something else besides that ??? So if I already had it and survived, and my anti bodies
fought it off, why would I need it then ? fill me in?

ps, not taking it anyway- cripes, I don't even take a flu shot- ALL this shot business is a smoke and mirror job anyway I think

Be Kind Too Others!
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:19 PM

PPE = Personal Protective Equipment.

Masks, face shields, gowns, etc.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:19 PM

Depends on what you want to believe or can believe!

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:22 PM

I believe I can fly- !!

Be Kind Too Others !
Posted By: Larry Baer

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:29 PM

I had it too so am I immune?

I heard the vaccine only last a few months so why get it?
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Larry Baer
I had it too so am I immune?

I heard the vaccine only last a few months so why get it?

So you can take it over and over again. Makes some people a lot of money. I'm sure they are concerned about all the side effects and unknown risk you would be taking. But like listed above they are so confident in its safety they declined to take it themselves.
Posted By: D.T.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:40 PM

Former head of pfizer

Havent heard many talk of this. Here is the former head of pfizer. 30 years in the biz. PHD. 20 plus years head of pfizer. Pandemic is over he says. Heard immunity is in. Why take a potentially harmful vaccine with a 99.8 percent plus chance youll be fine

Also Kary Mallis developer of PCR test said the test is being used incorrectly and fauci is basically a fool. Nobel chemistry award winner. Just thought id mention that since nay sayers get blamed with info from crackpots?

Eu advisory board was skeptical i heard. Vaccine could cause immune system to target placenta.

My wife is an NP along with a bunch of other letters she has acquired. She is pregnant. And our first try failed unfortunately. I am very worried about our new seed
Posted By: asphalttrapper

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:41 PM

At this time they only know it last a few months because its only been out a few months.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:42 PM

https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/p...NXUo-Xvc5kjzPOkB5i997tgRftzuUx6ZhOLwdrE0
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
I found it interesting that the CEO of Pfizer wasn't going to take it himself at this time. He said he felt it was more important that those in the front line of defense should be the first ones to get it.
Wouldn't you think that as a show of confidence in the vaccine, the CEO would take it? Is he waiting to see if anything happens to the guinea pigs first?

I think the guy that came up with the polio vaccine didn't get it for something like 20 years
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:43 PM

Flu vaccine is a yearly thing ,so I would guess the covid vaccine would be similar.
I will take it as soon as it is made available,as will my wife.Neither one of us would probably survive getting the corona virus.
Tom

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:48 PM

At this time they only know it last a few months because its only been out and studied for a few months.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:48 PM

At this time they only know it last a few months because its only been out and studied for a few months.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:51 PM

Personally, I think the use of the term vaccine as applied to the flu and early reports of the covid vaccine, is a gross misuse of the term. They should really just be called prophylactic treatments. Something that reduces symptoms should not be called a vaccine.
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 08:58 PM

Nancy addressed it primarily that covers most fields, in my area due to the mine having all sorts of mineral contents masking is pretty much a old thing in the heavy dust areas.

Now with Covid lurking around they are talking about having it in the PPE classification, which would cover everyone, working rather in dusty areas or not. I'm of the thought that they feel it may become a liability issue with them, so they want to cover them selves so no suit's arise.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 09:01 PM

And if you grow another arm you can’t do anything about it, good luck with that.
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by SNIPERB🦝
Personally, I think the use of the term vaccine as applied to the fl and early reports of the covid vaccine, is a gross misuse of the term. They should really just be called prophylactic treatments. Something that reduces symptoms should not be called a vaccine.

This is what I keep reading. It doesn’t keep you from getting the dang bug, it just buffers down the symptoms a tad. Kinda like the D-3, zinc and other treatments that we are not supposed to know about. Fauci is a phony !!

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 09:06 PM

I've always needed an extra hand from time to time!!

Be Kind too Others !
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 09:10 PM

Wait and see even at my older age. I want to see how people especially my age react to it. If it is only good for a few months, forget it.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 09:13 PM

Friend and some of his family got covid. Dr prescribed ivomec. Said getting it and treating it with Ivomec was a much better option yhan the the vaccine.
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 09:14 PM

Why would any sane person take an unproven experimental chemical and biological cocktail for a virus most people need a test to know they have when we have a cure we've known is cheap, safe and effective for 15 years??

There are no known long term side effects from China virus (Wuhan flu, nCoV-2019, SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19, etc). By definition, it hasn't been around long enough for any possible long term to be known.

We only have a 38% chance of catching China virus, even with zero precautions: no masks, no distancing, no extra hand washing, etc. (Study the (cruise and navy) ship data (from several countries), as well as the migratory workers.)

96% of people who test positive for China virus never had any symptoms.

99.94% of people survive China virus using nothing more than over the counter medications.

The HCQ protocol has a 96% cure rate (averaged over 128 studies worldwide).
Countries with a high risk of malaria (and thus a high number of people taking HCQ) have 1/10th the number of people who test positive for China virus per 100,000.

More food for thought:

"...Fauci... warn that any new coronavirus vaccine could trigger lethal immune reactions, “vaccine enhancement,” when vaccinated people come in contact with the wild virus."

"Gates is so worried about the danger of adverse events that he says vaccines shouldn’t be distributed until governments agree to indemnify against lawsuits... the U.S. quietly pushed through federal regulations giving coronavirus vaccine makers full immunity from liability."

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinio...ce-of-pathogenic-priming-in-older-adults

"For the record, that would be impossible... Developing a vaccine for a coronavirus like the one that causes Covid-19 comes with even more challenges."

"Most vaccines take between five and 15 years to come to market..."

"During clinical trials... children who received the vaccine... terribly sick... kids died."

https://www.wired.com/story/everything-you-need-to-know-about-coronavirus-vaccines/

"Researchers have never been able to develop a medically proven vaccine against any strain of coronavirus, National Geographic reported."

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article242203256.html

"We've never made a successful vaccine for a coronavirus before... said Professor Ian Frazer from the University of Queensland"

https://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2020-04-17/coronavirus-vaccine-ian-frazer/12146616
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 09:39 PM

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but sometimes I wonder if the whole thing is one big experiment.
Maybe the Vaccine will just be saline solution and it's just a test to see how many take it.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 10:05 PM

covid virus, it keeps mutating, that any drug now wont work for very long, maybe thats why it last a few months, plus it has the potential to destroy other systems in the body- i hear they have been experimenting on ferrets because the have similar antibodies as humans, healthy subjects ,Before with the vaccine , once given the shot , they are then exposed to the virus, and find out organ complications start cropping up- So i hear-

Be Kind Too Others !
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 10:16 PM

[s][/s]
Originally Posted by beaverpeeler
Compared to the risk of long term Covid complications that up to a third of former Covid hospital patients are reporting, the vaccine sounds far less risky.

^^^^^^ All I can see is the words that Charlie Brown's teacher sounded like. This ignore feature is awesome.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by DuxDawg
Why would any sane person take an unproven experimental chemical and biological cocktail for a virus most people need a test to know they have when we have a cure we've known is cheap, safe and effective for 15 years??

There are no known long term side effects from China virus (Wuhan flu, nCoV-2019, SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19, etc). By definition, it hasn't been around long enough for any possible long term to be known.

We only have a 38% chance of catching China virus, even with zero precautions: no masks, no distancing, no extra hand washing, etc. (Study the (cruise and navy) ship data (from several countries), as well as the migratory workers.)

99.94% of people survive China virus using nothing more than over the counter medications.

Countries with a high risk of malaria (and thus a high number of people taking HCQ) have 1/10th the number of people who test positive for China virus per 100,000.

More food for thought:

"...Fauci... warn that any new coronavirus vaccine could trigger lethal immune reactions, “vaccine enhancement,” when vaccinated people come in contact with the wild virus."

"Gates is so worried about the danger of adverse events that he says vaccines shouldn’t be distributed until governments agree to indemnify against lawsuits... the U.S. quietly pushed through federal regulations giving coronavirus vaccine makers full immunity from liability."

"For the record, that would be impossible... Developing a vaccine for a coronavirus like the one that causes Covid-19 comes with even more challenges."

"During clinical trials... children who received the vaccine... terribly sick... kids died."

https://www.wired.com/story/everything-you-need-to-know-about-coronavirus-vaccines/

"Researchers have never been able to develop a medically proven vaccine against any strain of coronavirus, National Geographic reported."

"We've never made a successful vaccine for a coronavirus before... said Professor Ian Frazer from the University of Queensland"

https://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2020-04-17/coronavirus-vaccine-ian-frazer/12146616

Best response on this site so far.
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 10:37 PM

Hold up a sec.....gotta grab some tinfoil.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Newt
Originally Posted by GritGuy

Please what PPE is

Personal Protective Equipment
Posted By: Bob

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 11:15 PM

More food for thought:

I sure am glad you know more about this virus than the researchers with Mayo Clinic, world health organization, the cdc, or any number of other researchers that have come to quite different conclusions than you are claiming.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 11:24 PM

WHAT SHOULD YOU MENTION TO YOUR VACCINATION PROVIDER BEFORE
YOU GET THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
Tell the vaccination provider about all of your medical conditions, including if
you:
• have any allergies
• have a fever
• have a bleeding disorder or are on a blood thinner
• are immunocompromised or are on a medicine that affects your immune system
• are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
• are breastfeeding
• have received another COVID-19 vaccine
WHO SHOULD GET THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
FDA has authorized the emergency use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine in
individuals 16 years of age and older.
WHO SHOULD NOT GET THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
You should not get the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine if you:
• had a severe allergic reaction after a previous dose of this vaccine
• had a severe allergic reaction to any ingredient of this vaccine
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA,
lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2
[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-
phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium
phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 11:34 PM

It appears Duxdawg isnt claiming anything.....he is quoting numerous articles...
Posted By: panaxman

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 11:34 PM

No talk of the FLU this year; interesting to hear the number of influenza cases. Anyone have stats?
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 11:37 PM

I ask again, how can you report long term complications when the virus has been known for about 9 months? How can anyone claim long term complications for a vaccine that is just days old. Also a vaccine is NOT a cocktail of mysterious crap, it is a modified live virus or it is a killed virus. I have been vaccinating my calves for covids and such for years, would lose alot of calves without it.
Posted By: strike2x

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
This vaccine is not killed virus, modified live virus or attenuated virus.

This vaccine uses messenger RNA. It is a whole other beast.

Do some research on how they made this vaccine. It is totally experimental.

I ain't no guinea pig.

I am with you on this one. I think this could go wrong. My wife said she is going to get the vaccine. Hope I don't have to put her down like a rabid dog.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 11:44 PM

I'll take it. If it kills me and a bunch of others, my family will be in on the lawsuit.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 11:46 PM

I ain't no guinea pig.

This is something to think about then.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by Diggerman

I ask again, how can you report long term complications when the virus has been known for about 9 months? How can anyone claim long term complications for a vaccine that is just days old. Also a vaccine is NOT a cocktail of mysterious crap, it is a modified live virus or it is a killed virus. I have been vaccinating my calves for covids and such for years, would lose alot of calves without it.

You don’t have to wait years to know there’s long term effects when you can clearly see damage to organs. It’s assumed that damaged organs will eventually have more problems than undamaged organs. I know, crazy logic, right? Lol

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 11:50 PM

He knows caused he saw it on main stream media
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/16/20 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~
I'll take it. If it kills me and a bunch of others, my family will be in on the lawsuit.

Who are you going to sue? T

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by Bob

More food for thought:

I sure am glad you know more about this virus than the researchers with Mayo Clinic, world health organization, the cdc, or any number of other researchers that have come to quite different conclusions than you are claiming.

Well Bob,big pharma is big money. Don't believe everything you hear on tv. Many people died earlier that may not have if the doctors were allowed to give cheap drug in hydroxychloriquine and zinc. Patients were denied and some died. Later on people got the drug and had rapid turnaround rate of under 24 hours. Your're naive believing all those big organizations have your best interest in mind.
Posted By: BandB

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 12:00 AM

I wonder how far in the future the "plan to become pregnant" means. 6 months? 2 years? 4 weeks?

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er

Exactly. Nobody.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by BandB
I wonder how far in the future the "plan to become pregnant" means. 6 months? 2 years? 4 weeks?

Id hazard that they mean during the current cycle but could be wrong
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by panaxman
No talk of the FLU this year; interesting to hear the number of influenza cases. Anyone have stats?

Hard to find flu stats this year for some reason, but Tamiflu sales are at an all time low according to some sources.
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 12:10 AM

Is the Moderna one the same as the Pfizer? It sounds like it will be approved soon, and I was wondering if it would be “safer”?
Posted By: charles

One American dies every 30 seconds from Covid, and one healthcare worker is fine following an allergic reaction. Food for thought.
Posted By: Bear Tracker

There is no such thing a vaccine for a virus, it does not exist, so truly it is misnamed, and yes same as flu vaccine.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 12:12 AM

I'm not. I'll be dead remember. smile
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by charles
One American dies every 30 seconds from Covid, and one healthcare worker is fine following an allergic reaction. Food for thought.

Patience Charles.....you'll get your vaccine sometime next year.
Posted By: Kermit

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 01:00 AM

Peanut butter has a list of ingredients Vaccine has a "trust me" list.They are still arguing about atrizine after 40 years and a vaccine less than a year old is safe?.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 01:51 AM

It's so safe, that you can't Sue anyone ,. Need an ENTER AT YOUR OWN RUSK SIGN put on the box. Bottom line is,. You want it take it if not Don't. Even under duress, wife refuses to take it. And even if her job makes her, she'll walk. LOL. I might have to find a side hussle but oh well. Se levi. I also believe there will be many law suits if people get fired from their jobs for refusing to take it. Be Kind Too Others !
Posted By: MJM

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 02:49 AM

I saw they found one dead eight hours after getting the vaccine. But it may not be related.

Here is where your high numbers come from.
A Colorado coroner is outraged over the “inflated” coronavirus-related death totals in Grand County.
According to Brenda Bock, the county’s five COVID-19 deaths include two gunshot wound victims.
Posted By: white17

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 02:59 AM

https://www.wsfa.com/2020/12/16/adph-dispels-rumor-nurse-dying-after-covid-vaccination/
Posted By: Furvor

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 03:35 AM

Based on info available so far I will take my chances with it.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 05:27 AM

Dies WITH covid.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 05:38 AM

Dies WITH covid.

Yes, WITH covid. However, do you not believe that covid exacerbated their condition to the point of death? How many people had heart disease that was manageable and then covid came along and gave the heart condition the assist?

My dad has a heart condition. He still works in a mine, mechanics on cars, goes camping, etc. But would he survive covid? He is 58, has a heart condition. His odds are not the greatest. We’re not talking about the geriatric wing in the hospital. Productive, active members of society who have manageable health conditions are being killed because their condition becomes exacerbated by covid. People who would otherwise live another 10, 20, even 30 years.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 10:58 AM

My question is a rather simple one;
Is your list of worries longer than your need for prayer?

if yes, I doubt a vaccine is going to make much of a difference in how you live life, and view fellow human beings.
If no, you are in small company.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 11:30 AM

I'm not. I'll be dead remember. smile

Okay, if you insist on it, who is your family going to sue?

Bob, what are the odds of someone 58 years old with heart condition dying if they get Covid?

For the record, I'm not anti vaccine, I'm anti choice. I won't take it, anyone that wants to, it's their choice.
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 11:32 AM

Good morning everyone. I am in week 3 of the Covid 2nd wave. Yes after Thanksgiving it spread like wildfire. All over Ohio. We are experiencing employees out with Covid. Some asymptomatic, some with secondary infections from Covid.Age makes no difference. Healthy unhealthy makes no difference. The virus makes no sense. Basically natural selection. I can tell you this. Watching people suffer unable to breath is bad. I have seen death in my lifetime. This is just cruel. Pray for all around the world. We get thru this. And we will. Makes a person appreciate life a lot more. The simple things in life. Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to everyone. I will be taking the vaccine. No risk. No reward.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 11:34 AM

Here in Ohio. You have a choice if you want the vaccine. No one is forcing anyone to take it

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 11:39 AM

It'd be better if we put the Christ as the prefix of the celebration in His name
if we're going to pray and ask Him to help us.
Otherwise, it's just another quarter in the gaggle of gods jukebox.

You might have meant "pray for all around the world" in the name of Allah though.
In which case Xmas would be correct.
Claiming God has a son - to a Muslim - is the #1 blasphemy and punishable by death in most devout nations.

Posted By: ILcooner

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June
It'd be better if we put the Christ as the prefix of the celebration in His name
if we're going to pray and ask Him to help us.

Otherwise, it's just another quarter in the gaggle of gods jukebox.

You might have meant "pray for all around the world" in the name of Allah though.
In which case Xmas would be correct.
Claiming God has a son - to a Muslim - is the #1 blasphemy and punishable by death in most devout nations.

Hey Mark,

I thought 'X' was an abbreviation for the first letter of the greek name Christ with no disrespect intended

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 12:29 PM

Dies WITH covid.

The guidelines of labeling cause of death are very clear if you care to take a look

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/coding-and-reporting.htm

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 12:31 PM

I didn't read the first four pages so someone may have covered this already. Regardless, I am having clients ask me if they can force employees to take the vaccine (take it or lose your job). This will get interesting.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 12:35 PM

A vaccine is a medical procedure. Don't people have HIPPA protection if they refuse to say one way or another if they have had one?

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 12:39 PM

In all honesty. I am tired of explaining every detail to everyone. Politically correctness gone wild

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 12:42 PM

And I meant no disrespect either and humbly say sorry about that - our culture doesn't have a clue and uses Xmas as if it's a Jewish holiday.

Yep: Chi or X (I can't write the actual Greek letter in TMan) is the "Ch" sound more or less.

So I guess some say; Xmas = Chi-mas.
It stills seems to fall short of our languages ability to capture the name.

There's no Christmas word of course in the Kione Greek. I do know there is no Scripture referring to the Christ as a Chi.
X is a cultural (in my opinion denigrating) term to market at Christmas to appease "christians" and "secularists" in one advertisement.
"Come see what Macy's has this Xmas!"

It's not the end of the world. But language has meaning in a culture and Xmas does not mean Christmas in this country. Not in the overall context.
If you see a church advocating Xmas...... run, don't walk.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
A vaccine is a medical procedure. Don't people have HIPPA protection if they refuse to say one way or another if they have had one?

It's actually a complicated analysis that employment lawyers are trying to sort out.

So far I think the Feds and most, if not all, states have allowed employees to refuse mandatory flu vaccines. I read a memo on it but didn't commit the particulars to memory. I have thus far told my clients to not push the issue. Instead, they should plan to make the vaccine available for those who want to take it.

I am, thank God, not an employment lawyer.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 12:50 PM

My body. My choice.
My body. My choice.
My body he he. My choice ho ho.

When did the march end? I musta missed it on tv.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Northof50

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Bob_Iowa
Is the Moderna one the same as the Pfizer? It sounds like it will be approved soon, and I was wondering if it would be “safer”?

don't need the -70c ( dry ice) and the 4 day shelf life

Food for thought; when the polio vaccine came out the trials were 18 months, during this time Canada prepared a roll out for the children ( drop on sugar cube) A certain USA President at that time thought too much Social Medicine and waited to plan roll out. Canada got it going and it is thought 100,000 less infections occurred in children, now remember USA was 11X the size then so how many got that disabling crippling disease because of a Commander In Chief dropped the ball.

my ignore that poster is a pain reading this thread but has certainly climbed past 142 now

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 12:55 PM

My daughter, a nurse, can refuse the Flu vaccine but if she does she is required to wear PPE for her entire shift. Of course now with the Zombie virus she has to wear gown face shield mask and gloves.

P.S. the P.P.E. doesn't work. She her husband and kids all got it awhile back. She has just returned to work. My son and his wife got it also. My wife and I have had lots of contact with both. We have quarantined ourselves but today is the last day. We are fine. I still think we had it last winter and now have some natural immunity.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 01:01 PM

My body. My choice.
My body. My choice.

[Linked Image]

Nobody is going to tell me to take the vaccine. I might take it at some point. I won't try to force it on my employees.

But I am also the guy that thinks we should let adults make all decisions about their bodies--all of them. And, I am also the guy that objects to giving welfare to anyone who makes a poor decision (or good decisions, neutral decisions, or any decisions).

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 01:05 PM

Issues in Alaska.

https://www.alaskasnewssource.com/2...ghliBYn4gC1MlbPh9ro7-hoZeT1CY3DFm_R7qwV4

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Northof50
Originally Posted by Bob_Iowa

don't need the -70c ( dry ice) and the 4 day shelf life

Food for thought; when the polio vaccine came out the trials were 18 months, during this time Canada prepared a roll out for the children ( drop on sugar cube) A certain USA President at that time thought too much Social Medicine and waited to plan roll out. Canada got it going and it is thought 100,000 less infections occurred in children, now remember USA was 11X the size then so how many got that disabling crippling disease because of a Commander In Chief dropped the ball.

my ignore that poster is a pain reading this thread but has certainly climbed past 142 now

Apparently according to what I received last night from the hospital, the Pfizer vaccine only needs to be at -70C for letting me term storage. It has to be thawed and diluted prior to use so it can last in a normal refrigerator a few days before being administered

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
My body. My choice.
My body. My choice.

[Linked Image]

Nobody is going to tell me to take the vaccine. I might take it at some point. I won't try to force it on my employees.

But I am also the guy that thinks we should let adults make all decisions about their bodies--all of them. And, I am also the guy that objects giving welfare to anyone who makes a poor decision (or good decisions, neutral decisions, or any decisions).

Blaine, your comment is 100% Adlerian theory of "cause and effect" about people's choices. I agree but brother, that theory began to dissolve big time in the 1980's.
And it's not coming back soon.

It is now societal factors that are causative and it'll need to be societal factors that are curative.
Hey, I sound like a post 1980's progressive!

Jimmy can't get a car, because Jimmy can't get a job, because Jimmy can't get an education because there's _______ (fill in this blank) in Jimmy's environment.
To change and help Jimmy, we must change the cause of his problems. (see above)
See how post-1980's psychology and sociology now work.
It is where we is.
Sadly.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 01:22 PM

Best one yet Mark, lol.

Before we're even offered it all the healthcare workers will have lined up and taken it by then so you should have a pretty good idea of what the side effects are. Lady was trying to get me to take a flu shot awhile back, i asked why since we're al washing hands and wearing mask? She finally said yes the mask only works on corona virus not the flu virus, i walked away leaving her with a blank look on her face.

As for flu case's, our state annually has a map with 3 different colors to put on countys, red of course being a county with the worst outbreak of flu and green being no case's of flu, so far our whole state for the first time in history is all green, no flu case's anywhere, has to be a miracle!

As a smoker for 35 years my lungs are too parched for the virus to penetrate so no vaccine needed.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 01:25 PM

Jtrapper, Had a guy tell me about three years back you were already dead.
Check to see if your check engine light is still on whistle
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 01:27 PM

Check to see if your check engine light is still on

I can't the bulb burnt out years ago, lol

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
Best one yet Mark, lol.

Before we're even offered it all the healthcare workers will have lined up and taken it by then so you should have a pretty good idea of what the side effects are. Lady was trying to get me to take a flu shot awhile back, i asked why since we're al washing hands and wearing mask? She finally said yes the mask only works on corona virus not the flu virus, i walked away leaving her with a blank look on her face.

As for flu case's, our state annually has a map with 3 different colors to put on countys, red of course being a county with the worst outbreak of flu and green being no case's of flu, so far our whole state for the first time in history is all green, no flu case's anywhere, has to be a miracle!

As a smoker for 35 years my lungs are too parched for the virus to penetrate so no vaccine needed.

You can have mine. They aren't forcing us to take it...yet.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 02:41 PM

Only way I will be forced is if I am held down.

Except for staying home last couple weeks I haven't done any of the maskwearingdontshakehandssixfeetapartdontgoonoutofstatetrips suggestions and I am not dead or even been sick since last Feb/March.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 02:43 PM

DC, you'll be shunned for sure you don't wipe.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 03:35 PM

Bob, what are the odds of someone 58 years old with heart condition dying if they get Covid?

For the record, I'm not anti vaccine, I'm anti choice. I won't take it, anyone that wants to, it's their choice.

According to the American heart association, a person with heart disease is 12 times more likely to die from COVID-19.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 03:47 PM

A Baptist church in a neighboring town had a Christmas service. The Covid spread is now up to 72 attendees. So sad. These were good Christian people who came together in faith.
Posted By: FriarTuck

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 05:30 PM

Well, I get the vaccine tomorrow afternoon. If I grow a third arm I am hoping it will make it easier to set traps!
Jim

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 05:38 PM

Jtrapper, Had a guy tell me about three years back you were already dead.
Check to see if your check engine light is still on whistle

laugh

Pence is getting vaccinated on TV this week.

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
Check to see if your check engine light is still on

I can't the bulb burnt out years ago, lol

laugh
Posted By: aknome

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 05:39 PM

I know many of you hate CNN, but here's an article about major CEOs requiring vaccination. (Walmart, Goldman Sachs, Ebay, American Airlines, MetLife, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell CEOs quoted)

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/16/business/ceos-covid-vaccine-mandate/index.htm

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 05:42 PM

A Baptist church in a neighboring town had a Christmas service. The Covid spread is now up to 72 attendees. So sad. These were good Christian people who came together in faith.

I like church.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/17/20 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bob

According to the American heart association, a person with heart disease is 12 times more likely to die from COVID-19.

According to a health organization studying the virus I saw on TV this morning, obesity, insulin resistance, and vitamin D deficiency significantly raise your risk complications and death from Covid.
Posted By: rick brocious

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 02:31 AM

https://twitter.com/LoriBritt123/status/1339754116453724167?s=20

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 02:47 AM

Cant wait to see how this one is "disproven"

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 02:54 AM

The FDA said it is tracking Bell's palsy cases after four people taking the Pfizer vaccine developed the condition, but there's currently no reason to think the vaccine caused the condition. Along with the three people who developed Bell's palsy after taking the Moderna vaccine, a fourth, who took the placebo also experienced the condition. More than 30,000 people participated.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 03:00 AM

This guy says covid is easier to treat than the flu.

https://madisonarealymesupportgroup...MTJtZaxmMhXpvOfvxGRA176PSBNQ0HJh0hLJd7uU

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 04:38 AM

How common was Bells Palsy a year ago?
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 05:00 AM

And in the state of Californistan it causes cancer and reproductive ..... well like everything else there from rebar to tooth paste.
Posted By: coyote addict

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 10:28 AM

The worst side effect that I have heard of is that it turns you into a Liberal !!!!

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 02:52 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 02:55 PM

Dover said that she has a condition where she could faint when she feels pain.

"It just hit me all of a sudden," she said, according to the station. "I could feel it coming on. I felt a little disoriented but I feel fine now, and the pain in my arm is gone," she said.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 03:50 PM

So if a person that has had the vaccine still has to ware a mask, can still catch Corvid, what is it doing for you?

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by MJM
So if a person that has had the vaccine still has to ware a mask, can still catch Corvid, what is it doing for you?

Why in the world would you even think about injecting logic into the mix!!

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by MJM

The vaccine, like all others, causes your body to build antibodies specifically designed to fight thhe virus in question. This means that if covid finds its way into your body, you will already have the immune system geared up to fight it rather than your body building that immunity after infection. So you will have a lighter virus load, it will make it more difficult for the virus to reproduce inside you, and you will recover faster if you even show symptoms at all. A light viral load will also mean that you will be far less likely to spread it.

Again, not getting the vaccine here, but since so many here don’t understand how vaccines work, figured I would explain.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 04:22 PM

Why would anyone believe man could make better antibodies
God gave us the best antibody building machine on the planet
Our own body
Take care of it. It's the only one you get

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by wetdog
Why would anyone believe man could make better antibodies
God gave us the best antibody building machine on the planet
Our own body
Take care of it. It's the only one you get

I don’t know, why don’t you ask Polio?

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 05:13 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 05:26 PM

Plenty of people had natural immunity to polio.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 05:30 PM

If you're vitamin deficient your open to all kinds of viruses/bacteria...
Posted By: rosscoak

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 05:53 PM

I know some healthcare workers who are really into this vaccine.
Some of these HC workers say the good news outweigh the risks.
My wife is an RN and says we will never take this vaccine. As stated , virus mutate, and this one will and has.
Sad to see common sense is thrown out in lot of these "science" circles.
Also concerning is the $$ question.
Follow the $ on this!! Big pharma, big billionaires are behind this. ..and all claim it is "safe" and "new technology ".
No thanks, I'll stick to outdoor activities, and normal healthy lifestyle things such as vitamin 's and eating good food.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by MJM

Why in the world would you even think about injecting logic into the mix!!

You guys are confused about the terms.

The vaccine is designed to prevent the DISEASE not the infection. It MAY be entirely possible to become infected but not have it result in disease.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by white17
You guys are confused about the terms. The vaccine is designed to prevent the DISEASE not the infection. It MAY be entirely possible to become infected but not have it result in disease.

That happens all the time with out the vaccine. Both my girls tested positive and never had a single symptom. But they are added in the numbers of having it. How many positive cases fall in line with that. How many have mild symptoms and never go in for it?

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 06:04 PM

That's correct about asymptomatic positive tests. It may be that that is the eventual outcome. That would be a good thing IMO. But if the vaccine will reduce the symptomatic cases by 95 %, then that is even better.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by white17

You guys are confused about the terms.

The vaccine is designed to prevent the DISEASE not the infection. It MAY be entirely possible to become infected but not have it result in disease.

The reports are it stops some of thr symptoms. Pfizer's 95% efficacy rate comes from the percent of people that were vaccinated that didn't have symptoms. They apparently only tested the people who came down with symptoms for coronavirus. It doesn't really say of it prevents spread of the virus. It would be better if we know whether it's preventing the virus from replicating enough to become transmissible or that if you are riddled with coronavirus but the vaccine keeps you from having symptoms.

No symptoms is great. If you can still transmit it...not so much.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 06:29 PM

It's kind of like opioids. They did some research (much more than was done on this vaccine) and came to a conclusion that these drugs were as effective as other pain killers with a much lower addiction factor. This was stated by big pharma.

How did that workout for millions of families and big pharma itself?

I understand the side effects of oxycontin are much worse than any vaccine, however this vaccine has been researched for less than a year.

The term "common" sense comes into play here. It would actually be "common" sense since a majority of people are very reluctant to take the vaccine based on the facts of the vaccine. Time in research being the STRONG limiting factor.

But since some people are scared for artificial reasons, if someone says they are not taking the shot, the scared person labels them as a kook or an anti-vaxer.

So because I won't take a shot that has been on the market less than a month and has been researched less than a year, I am the crazy one?

And people that will take a shot that has been on the market less than a month and has been researched less that a year are the smart ones?

Got it.

No you're not crazy. Just incorrect. I know you won't believe it and that is fine but the technology that this vaccine is based on has been in the research phase since 1990. It's correct that this application of the technology is less than a year old because we didn't have the genome of this virus to work with until 8-10 months ago.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 06:45 PM

And I am ok with what you are saying but I disagree with the mRNA delivery method. We discussed this in length on another thread.

But I am correct in what I said:

The covid 19 virus vaccine has been on the market less than a month.

The covid 19 vaccine has been researched less than a year.

I'd be interested in knowing your problem with the delivery method ??

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 06:51 PM

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/vaccines-diseases.html

17 common vaccines plus 9 others. Take a bet on what will be #18.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 06:52 PM

No question it was quick. But UNFORTUNATELY/FORTUNATELY, the rapidity with which this virus spreads made it possible to have tens of thousands of people involved in phase three trials. If that weren't the case it would have taken much longer. There were no shortcuts taken or protocols eliminated.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 07:26 PM

No problem. I would just encourage you to read the history behind the technology and the vaccine. There actually was in vitro testing of the vaccine on human cells, as well as testing in animals. Before that there was proof of concept research that took decades to refine. All before tens of thousands of healthy people volunteered for the clinical trial.

I have no problem with anyone who doesn't want to take the vaccine. What I do have a problem with is factually incorrect statements that may mislead others.
Posted By: Trapper Don

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 08:16 PM

Nothing wrong with infertility. To many people anyway.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 09:12 PM

The vaccine has to be delivered intramuscular. Hence the big needle to get past the fat of some flabby arms.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 09:16 PM

Here ya go

I found this first one very interesting ! It is the history of the technology and how it came to be.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/11/10...ng-technology-in-the-covid-vaccine-race/

Pfizer publication that details the design of the trials and protocol parameters.
https://www.pfizer.com/science/coronavirus
https://pfe-pfizercom-d8-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/2020-11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020.pdf

I hate to use Youtube but this guy...Dr Offit.....is actually a member of the independent panel that reviews trial data and makes recommendations to the FDA. WOrth watching just for his experience with this stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2VRaIzj28&feature=emb_rel_end

A general history of most of the vaccine projects
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/science/coronavirus-vaccine-tracker.html
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/18/20 09:30 PM

That link interviewing Dr Offit is very good. Lots of info to digest.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 01:41 AM

Just as a technical aspect of this, these vaccines only have Emergency Use Authorization. They dont have actually full FDA approval yet. Which is why companies really cant force you to take the vaccine yet. When the emergency goes away(if this one ever does) so does the EUA.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 01:44 AM

Three of four in my family have been vaccinated. No third arms yet.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 01:54 AM

It's way too early to see any real side effects, all we are seeing right now are normal reactions to just about any procedure like this.
Actual side effects, if there are any, could take months or years to show up.
Posted By: BandB

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 01:59 AM

There is no way they can judge the long term effects of any of these covid vaccines at this time. It just hasn't been around long enough. No studies on the effects on babies born to vaccinated women. No idea if it will cause birth defects. No recourse if it does. It's hard to judge the risk/reward factor without some idea about the actual risks. Especially for younger people of child bearing age.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 02:03 AM

Is the mRNA in the vaccine a permanent fixture of the body?

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 02:35 AM

WHO Finally Admits COVID19 PCR Test Has A ‘Problem’.
“Clear and conclusive scientific evidence proves that these tests are not accurate and create a statistically significant percentage of false positives. Positive results more likely indicate “ordinary respiratory diseases like the common cold.”
“In a statement released on December 14, 2020 the World Health Organization finally owned up to what 100,000’s of doctors and medical professionals have been saying for months: the PCR test used to diagnose COVID-19 is a hit and miss process with way too many false positives.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 03:02 AM

But in all seriousness, have you seen how long that needle is? Holy Toledo!!

Hahahaha
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 03:31 AM

I guarantee I want have any side affects from the vaccine Because I want be taking it!!! LoL! But that crap in your bodies if you want to but don't be surprised if 10 years from now that you can join a class action lawsuit because of the shot you got years back.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by steeltraps
I guarantee I want have any side affects from the vaccine Because I want be taking it!!! LoL! But that crap in your bodies if you want to but don't be surprised if 10 years from now that you can join a class action lawsuit because of the shot you got years back.

And the lawsuit will go on for another 10-years like it did for these people...and they were told the vaccine was safe too.

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/brain-dam...cine-get-60-million-compensation-1438572
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 02:03 PM

I ain't no guinea pig.

^^^ Exactly

Especially ain't fond of being their guinea pig when the very first thing the mRNA manufacturers asked government for was complete protection from liability. The manufacturers know the risks are unacceptably high.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 02:06 PM

Don't you think if this was a real pandemic, all the big wigs would have been first in line. It would be for the good of all.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by MJM
Don't you think if this was a real pandemic, all the big wigs would have been first in line. It would be for the good of all.

Over 313,000 dead, an average of 3000 a day now, and you don't think it's real?

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by MJM

The VP of the US has taken it. Is that a big enough big wig?

I'm still not taking it lol.
Posted By: Art S

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 05:35 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 05:43 PM

CDC 10 seconds ago: https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#cases_casesper100klast7days

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 06:10 PM

Pretty much. But then, I don't have twitter, youtube or facebook to get the "truth".
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 07:39 PM

local TSC sold out of Ivermectin. Mmmm Whats the deal...... Folks getting livestock recently. Never saw this before.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 08:01 PM

aknome, here is what I think. I would bet this can all be traced back to Bill Gates.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by aknome
Pretty much. But then, I don't have twitter, youtube or facebook to get the "truth".

Love it!
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by aknome

I did not ask what the CDC says. I asked if YOU believe those numbers.

I'll wager a million bucks he does ...... absolutely
Posted By: cattails

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 09:24 PM

I learned about using fear as a motivator from my personal friend and insurance man. Anytime I would ask him to quote some type of policy. He would would start a rant on what would happen to me if I DIDN'T buy the insurance. In this case ( fear of dying is the motivator) . I have a problem with the delivery of the virus, and then ....here's the the cure. If you don't take it you and your friends will die. Well...... TAKE I cant say it on Trapperman .
Posted By: cattails

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by cattails

I learned about using fear as a motivator from my personal friend and insurance man. Anytime I would ask him to quote some type of policy. He would would start a rant on what would happen to me if I DIDN'T buy the insurance. In this case ( fear of dying is the motivator) . I have a problem with the delivery of the virus, and then ....here's the the cure. If you don't take it you and your friends will die. Well...... TAKE I cant say it on Trapperman .

I would also like to say that I respect and understand others decisions based on they're health and life conditions.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 11:34 PM

No disrespect meant bowhunter. I know I have access to youtube. But some on here have used such to try to "prove" things. Some are so fearful of any government data that I doubt they sleep at night.

There has to be some faith in what institutions tell us for society to function. Do you believe your bank statement? Or do you lug around your savings in gold dust? That doesn't happen even here where they make TV shows about gold mining. They prefer cash.
It appears many on here have money in the stock market. You can buy stock and watch your fortune rise or fall by the hour. There has to be some faith involved there.
When I apply for a drawing permit for all sheep or brown bear, I can check the statistics on how many applied and how many were successful in the past. I've been a data collector for the state, and there's millions of Americans doing it every day. They aren't in some huge plot to mislead us.
What does the CDC stand to gain by misleading us? Or John Hopkins if you prefer. https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data
Prefer the west coast? Here's the University of Washington. https://covid19.healthdata.org/global?view=total-deaths&tab=trend
I have recent personal knowledge of the abilities of some medical folks there.

Without going into detail; let's just say that I've gotten to live for 25 more years and counting due to modern medicine. I'm what one would call high risk. Some conditions genetic; some self inflicted. I don't even know how many diseases for which I've had vaccinations. Some go back to childhood. I trust modern medicine. I get a flu shot every year. I'll get this vaccine when I can. I have no wish to be another piece of daily data for some here to scoff at.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 11:37 PM

Well said Aknome.
Agree 100%
Most people have,or should have a good rapport with their family doctor.
I sure do,he's an outdoorsman and a big part of the community.I trust him to tell it straight and let me make the decision based on his advice and knowledge.
He will also refer me to any specialist for a second opinion if I have any doubts about his advice.
When I make my decision about a covid vaccine I will have a good talk with Dan to get his advice.I know if he has any concerns about the vaccine he will tell me strait.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/19/20 11:55 PM

I'll get this vaccine when I can. I have no wish to be another piece of daily data for some here to scoff at.

Oh, but that daily data is on display,...personal choice =personal affirmation
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/20/20 12:46 AM

Let's all get the COVID vaccine they said. It will be great, they said...

https://nypost.com/2020/12/18/nurse-faints-while-talking-to-press-about-getting-covid-19-vaccine/
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/20/20 12:56 AM

There was a video of the press conference a few days ago where she was talking about the benefits of the vaccine and then randomly just passed out hours after getting it. Google and Youtube have removed it though, not surprisingly. This is the type of censorship we are in for for at least the next 4 years.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/20/20 01:19 AM

Just use the same logic I keep hearing about covid. If you have a reaction from the shot its only a small percentage and everyone has to die sometime.
Posted By: Kansas Cat

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/20/20 01:56 AM

Institutions told us that our President was a Russian asset. 50 "graduates" of our institutions assured us that any information about the spawn of Biden was Russian disinformation. I would say that our institutions have a spotty track record, at best. It is America, you are free to believe what you want, or not.

Re: Vaccine Side effects - 12/20/20 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by Wild_Idaho
There was a video of the press conference a few days ago where she was talking about the benefits of the vaccine and then randomly just passed out hours after getting it. Google and Youtube have removed it though, not surprisingly. This is the type of censorship we are in for for at least the next 4 years.

Nope they did not. You can easily find it online many places right now.

After recovering, Dover—who’s a nurse manager at a hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee—told WTVC-TV, “It just hit me all of the sudden, I could feel it coming on. I felt a little disoriented but I feel fine now, and the pain in my arm is gone.” She then explained her medical condition, which causes her to faint when she feels pain. A spokeswoman for the hospital told Reuters that Dover “quickly recovered” following the incident.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9817674811

© 2024 Trapperman Forums