Me he ordered some ammo from there. So tried it out and
Bought some 223. Was great, Order shipped within a day and
Received it 4 days later with free shipping
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: Rodgers sporting goods! - 12/17/20 12:47 AM

They are pretty good to deal with.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Rodgers sporting goods! - 12/17/20 12:49 AM

Yep! They are a good company and on par with Midway as a go to hunting and outdoor product source.

Chris
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: Rodgers sporting goods! - 12/17/20 12:51 AM

Been buying decoys from them for 20 years. Good store to deal with.

ol'dad
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Rodgers sporting goods! - 12/17/20 12:58 AM

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/

Found it
Posted By: Eagleye

Re: Rodgers sporting goods! - 12/17/20 12:58 AM

I ordered a case of BB's from Rogers for a Snow Goose hunt- they never showed up and when I called, they said they never received payment.
Their customer service group said PayPal canceled the payment ( I never received any notification from Paypal) because they will not process ammo or any gun related product transactions, even a gun sling! Rogers reprocessed the order with my credit card and overnight shipped a case of BB's at their cost, even though it was a Paypal issue. I would use Rogers in the future and haven't used Paypal since.

Re: Rodgers sporting goods! - 12/17/20 01:00 AM

I'm done with PayPal also!
Posted By: tlguy

Re: Rodgers sporting goods! - 12/17/20 01:07 AM

Looks like they have some 50 round boxes of 9mm in stock if you don't mind paying $30/box.
Posted By: JoMiBru

Re: Rodgers sporting goods! - 12/17/20 01:22 AM

Always had great experience ordering from Rogers! Great prices and free shipping for cases of shotgun shells. I buy them by the case every year. Never an issue!

John
Posted By: tlguy

Re: Rodgers sporting goods! - 12/17/20 01:45 AM

I did order some neoprene hip boots from them this spring and have been very happy with them. Wouldnt hesitate to order from them again.
Posted By: Prn

Re: Rodgers sporting goods! - 12/17/20 01:47 AM

They are top notch. Maybe James could see if they sell bullets. laugh

Re: Rodgers sporting goods! - 12/17/20 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by Prn
They are top notch. Maybe James could see if they sell bullets. laugh

Do they list pickles ? grin
Posted By: Ringneck1

Re: Rodgers sporting goods! - 12/17/20 05:17 AM

Great place. Go to site for waterfowl ammo or decoys. Have not tried the Rogers branded waders but there other branded stuff is pretty good IME.
Posted By: claycreech

Re: Rodgers sporting goods! - 12/17/20 05:38 AM

Great American success story.
Started out as Roger’s Lures. Just a guy building and selling fishing lures part time in his garage. Evolved into the multi-million dollar business that it is today. Good folks.
The kind of American success story that will be a thing of the past unfortunately.
Posted By: dmac

Re: Rodgers sporting goods! - 12/17/20 07:19 AM

What claycreech said. Store is incredible and if you're a hunter at all it's a treasure. Same way for fishing. It's a can't miss if you're in the area and absolutely worth comparing online.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Rodgers sporting goods! - 12/17/20 12:55 PM

Seems like every other day we are getting a package from them. Great company and fast delivery
Posted By: headache73

Re: Rodgers sporting goods! - 12/17/20 01:14 PM

Bout an hour from my house. I don't think I've been there since they moved to the new store. My oldest nephew is huge into waterfowl, I think he runs up there pretty often
Posted By: gcs

Re: Rodgers sporting goods! - 12/17/20 04:00 PM

Used to order ammo from them regularly, until our commie governor passed the "safe act" in the middle of the night....
Posted By: TurkeyWrangler

Re: Rodgers sporting goods! - 12/17/20 05:24 PM

I can see why they still have some ammo left. Scalpers and gougers can't make any money at their prices.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums