Posted By: Getting There

Re: It has begun - 12/17/20 04:07 PM

crazy
Posted By: We-Sa

Re: It has begun - 12/17/20 05:02 PM

Toilet brushes hurt
Posted By: Bob

Re: It has begun - 12/17/20 05:06 PM

Truth is most of the European world thinks Americans are heathens for using tp only and not washing with a bidet.
We’re behind the curve on this one
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: It has begun - 12/17/20 05:10 PM

We have Muslims in our office building. The public rest rooms are seldom low on TP. Maybe that's why they don't shake hands????
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: It has begun - 12/17/20 05:16 PM

I mean, to be honest, if you got poop on any other part of your body, would you just wipe it off with a piece of paper and call it good?
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: It has begun - 12/17/20 05:28 PM

I clean it up purdy good. Don't go shy on the bum wad. Even been known to make a mitten or two to swab er clean. Don't go washing it though till shower time.
Posted By: Hutchy

Re: It has begun - 12/17/20 05:31 PM

I tried a toilet brush once. Was not impressed. Going back to TP now.

Seriously though, I want a bidet in my new house. After being in cambodia, cuba and other places, they really are great.

Lets just say I got the squirts so bad in Cuba that id have offed myself if I had to use TP through that.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: It has begun - 12/17/20 05:47 PM

most Americans also shower daily.

a friend of mine who met his wife while stationed in Germany said

"how can you tell an American Woman from a German Woman?"

answer , An American woman grocery shops 1 day a week and bathes 7 , A German Woman bathes 1 day a week and shops 7.

there is probably a little over generalization and it is a little old he is referring to about 1989 and now people seems to go to the store every night to decide what is for dinner but it was mostly true in 1990 apparently.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums