Home

Gulo knives

Posted By: ABeardedTrapper

Gulo knives - 12/23/20 11:18 PM

Gulo, I wanted to thank you for the beautiful knives. They are a work of art almost to beautiful to use. I have used them on a bobcat and a coon so far, wicked sharp and super sharp comfortable in the hand. Once again thank you for the knives. If anyone is looking for quality knives I highly recommend contacting Gulo. Eric
Posted By: RdFx

Re: Gulo knives - 12/23/20 11:27 PM

X2
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: Gulo knives - 12/23/20 11:30 PM

I can’t bring myself to use them. Always want to but I’ve got two and they’re too darn nice to put to a stinking coyote.
Posted By: cfowler

Re: Gulo knives - 12/24/20 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by WadeRyan
I can’t bring myself to use them. Always want to but I’ve got two and they’re too darn nice to put to a stinking coyote.

They work good on the stinky coyotes too! Good knives. Love mine!
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Gulo knives - 12/24/20 12:07 AM

grin Love mine...use them in my art to scrim shaw whiskers and very thin guard hair ...the ones that need to show white. Who knew ??

Recently carved up an elk hindquarter ...delicate perfect separations of bone, sinew and muscle to perfection.

Yes, beauties in art to enjoy to the eyes !
Posted By: Gulo

Re: Gulo knives - 12/24/20 11:17 AM

To me, very humbling when you people are using and appreciating the knives. If they help you do your job a little bit easier or a little bit faster, then I've done my job. I'm really glad you like them. Thank you all for the kind words.

Merry Christmas to all, and I hope 2021 is gentle and kind to us trappers.

Jack
© 2024 Trapperman Forums