Home

This could happen to you!!!!!

Posted By: Actor

This could happen to you!!!!! - 12/23/20 11:37 PM

As I left the hardware store the other day, I was fumbling for my car keys and could not find them.

They weren't in my pockets. Suddenly I realized I must have left them in the car.

Frantically, I headed for the parking lot. My wife has scolded me many times for leaving my keys in the car's ignition. She's afraid that the car could be stolen. As I looked around the parking lot, I realized she was right.

The parking lot was empty. I immediately called the police. I gave them my location, confessed that I had left my keys in the car and that it had been stolen.

Then I made the most difficult call of all to my wife: "I left my keys in the car and it's been stolen”.

There was a moment of silence.

I thought the call had been disconnected, but then I heard her voice. "Are you kidding me?" she barked, "I dropped you off!"

Now it was my turn to be silent. Embarrassed, I said, "Well, come and get me then".

"She retorted, "I will, as soon as I convince this cop that I didn't steal your car!"

"Welcome to the Golden Years"

MY DOCTOR ASKED IF ANYONE IN MY FAMILY WAS SUFFERING FROM MENTAL ILLNESS.
I SAID; "NO, WE ALL SEEM TO ENJOY IT".

No... I don't have a wife... I don't think????
Garry-
Posted By: T-REV

Re: This could happen to you!!!!! - 12/23/20 11:47 PM

Im not so sure I want to get old! grin
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: This could happen to you!!!!! - 12/23/20 11:55 PM

Thank you for that post Mr. biden
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: This could happen to you!!!!! - 12/23/20 11:56 PM

laugh
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: This could happen to you!!!!! - 12/24/20 12:06 AM

Had me going for a minute there! grin

Chris
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: This could happen to you!!!!! - 12/24/20 12:07 AM

laugh laugh
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: This could happen to you!!!!! - 12/24/20 12:32 AM

When I first started reading that I thought ; I didn't think Garry was married, I must be losing it. Glad I finished reading it and got my sanity back.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: This could happen to you!!!!! - 12/24/20 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by Foxpaw
When I first started reading that I thought ; I didn't think Garry was married, I must be losing it. Glad I finished reading it and got my sanity back.

X2!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: This could happen to you!!!!! - 12/24/20 03:10 AM

LOL!
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: This could happen to you!!!!! - 12/24/20 03:19 AM

I had a couple incidents in high school when I carried groceries out for people that were almost as bad as that story. I felt pretty bad for the people. One elderly person couldn't find his car then when I asked him what it looked like so I could help him he told me he didn't know. One lady had me but her groceries in someone else's car.
Posted By: flash

Re: This could happen to you!!!!! - 12/24/20 12:33 PM

I laugh out loud!!
Posted By: newfox1

Re: This could happen to you!!!!! - 12/24/20 12:50 PM

Little do you young folks know what's coming. Made me laugh, thanks.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums