Home

Time to consider taking up arms

Posted By: Bruce T

Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 03:33 PM

And taking our country back when we can no longer attend church to receive the body and blood of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ without wearing a face mask which I can not wear due to my asthma. Governor mills must go.
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 04:03 PM

Move. Here in IA they locked us down to ten people. We split up and kept meeting. We as elders have made a commitment that we will never shut down the Church or limit who can come ever again. We answer to a higher authority than our Governor who has been pro 1st amendment the whole time. Worship and fellowship is essential to the human soul. LLL
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 04:07 PM

Tell lies long enough and people will believe it. Then it's to late. We've gotten soft if this country and the people already submitted when the complied with masks and shutdowns.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 04:09 PM

If the votes are really rigged it may be the only option someday.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Horse Creek Fur
So you’re going to start shooting mask wearers or just generally whining again?

And Does he comprehend that Tman is publicly viewable on the wwweb???

Geeez

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Horse Creek Fur
So you’re going to start shooting mask wearers or just generally whining again?

Nope going to defend my God given rights.Thats not wining.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 04:16 PM

The votes are really rigged.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 04:16 PM

I made the same post on Facebook.
Posted By: Massac

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 04:17 PM

So your church won't let you enter if you don't wear a mask?

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 04:19 PM

Not yet Bruce. Give it another couple of month or so. Lets see how this whole scam pans out first.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Massac
So your church won't let you enter if you don't wear a mask?

Was letting me in up to this time.Hade permission thru the church to do so where I can't wear a mask.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 04:22 PM

WwJD
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 04:24 PM

Jesus associated with lepers

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 04:33 PM

Because he could heal them
Posted By: Marty

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
The votes are really rigged.

yup, there is no question about it.
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 05:39 PM

Yup.
Posted By: Teacher

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 06:36 PM

It’s all a scam till you can’t get a hospital bed because others got sick first. It’s all a scam until your family is praying for you to get better. It was a rigged election because the man who has told 20,000 lies (fact checked) before the election, is telling you he was robbed by a rigged election.

The disease is real. 300,000 families who lost someone can attest to that.
Trump lost. Just like Hillary did 4 years ago. And somebody else did 8 years before that. The pandemic dictated how voting was done. It was a mess but it’s over.
This is the world we live in today.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 06:43 PM

Lying and cheating to win is acceptable. Let's just live with it. Okay. Fine.
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 07:03 PM

Somone say Boogaloo ?
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 07:06 PM

my preference is building a living wall of Patriots, millions-strong; and driving the despots into the sea.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 07:08 PM

*yawn*

Been hearing the same things on here since I first looked at the site probably 15 years ago.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Teacher
It’s all a scam till you can’t get a hospital bed because others got sick first. It’s all a scam until your family is praying for you to get better. It was a rigged election because the man who has told 20,000 lies (fact checked) before the election, is telling you he was robbed by a rigged election.

Trump lost. Just like Hillary did 4 years ago. And somebody else did 8 years before that. The pandemic dictated how voting was done. It was a mess but it’s over.

grin

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 07:14 PM

Teacher tired

Trump Rocks!
Posted By: 220SWIFT

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 07:15 PM

All Liberal scum must die.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
Teacher tired

Trump Rocks!

Is not! He lied 20,00000 times!

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 07:20 PM

Death rate is about the same as every other year. Media just pounds covid every day to push an agenda.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 07:22 PM

The scam is the fact they should be treating patients before they ever need a hospital bed, but won’t because our President mentioned the drugs that would work.
The scam is the hatred so much for someone that they would let people die rather than try just because it came from Trump.
The scam is the numbers just don’t add up.
The scam is everything gained over the last 4 years will “most likely” be lost...mainly our economy.

Guess some on here are ok with that, I am not. That my friends is the scam.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 07:25 PM

What kind of RV ya got Bruce? Asking for a friend. J/K wink
Posted By: Boco

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 07:28 PM

People pick and choose what they want to believe nowadays.People used to trust doctors,scientists and people in authority.Now its just clowns running the show.They say anything or promote anything for money or some other sort of personal gain.But usually boils down to greed/money.
Not surprising with the amount of liars scammers and cheats out there that people dont trust anyone anymore.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 07:33 PM

I accept that Biden won the election.

My hope is that people live long enough to see the economic fallout from decisions made by governors like Walz. I spent the last two months living and working in KS, refreshing to say the least.

Personally I don't worry if this infliction will kill me, I worry about the future we are leaving for our kids and grandkids.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 07:35 PM

always been that way, Boco..."still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest..."
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 07:37 PM

Since Hi Tech and the crooked Dems easily got away with rigging this election, they know they can do it again and fool the people for future elections.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er

I accept that Biden won the election.

My hope is that people live long enough to see the economic fallout from decisions made by governors like Walz. I spent the last two months living and working in KS, refreshing to say the least.

Personally I don't worry if this infliction will kill me, I worry about the future we are leaving for our kids and grandkids.

There is no way he won. Stole it
Posted By: hippie

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 07:45 PM

Bruce, you need a new church and friends as much as you need a new Gov.

It's kinda like being friends with people who advocate you vote for anti-gun candidates and you overlook that they are actually stabbing you in the back while saying they are for your lifestyle.

Bottom line.....who was standing at the door telling you you couldn't attend????
Posted By: fishnhunts

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 07:47 PM

Were you wearing a mask last year for the tuberculosis pandemic? It killed 1.4 million worldwide last year, just shy of the 1.7 million covid has killed this year. All these numbers mean nothing without any context. I question why all other forms of death are way down in the midst of this "pandemic?".
Posted By: tlguy

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 07:52 PM

Teacher, want to bet the guy who was in the hospital for COVID-19 that was beaten to death with an oxygen tank by another patient for praying was listed as a COVID-19 death?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...al-roommate-police-lancaster/4033504001/
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 07:58 PM

This is so cool watching enemies hooking and jabbing at each other o one thread and congratulating each other for catches on another.

Only in ‘merica!
Posted By: hippie

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
This is so cool watching enemies hooking and jabbing at each other o one thread and congratulating each other for catches on another.

Only in ‘merica!

Not me, I remember who stabs me.

Might not be a good trait, but saves it happening again!
Posted By: Tailhunter

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 08:02 PM

Very sad outlook you have there.

I am so glad our founding fathers had the brass, sad that we are no longer able to spot a red coat.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 08:16 PM

Only in ‘merica!

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Bahaha.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog

That was just a test. Bruce's people are going back to the old standby.... Box truck
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

Just file bankruptcy and move on, its legal.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Foxpaw
Originally Posted by Gary Benson

Just file bankruptcy and move on, its legal.

Yup, they teach it in liberal colleges today.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River
Originally Posted by Law Dog

That was just a test. Bruce's people are going back to the old standby.... Box truck

You’re kidding right?

This time of year there are fuel and propane trucks everywhere.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Bruce, you need a new church and friends as much as you need a new Gov.

It's kinda like being friends with people who advocate you vote for anti-gun candidates and you overlook that they are actually stabbing you in the back while saying they are for your lifestyle.

Bottom line.....who was standing at the door telling you you couldn't attend????

The deacon who is scared the church will be shut down if they allow me in.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River

You’re kidding right?

This time of year there are fuel and propane trucks everywhere.

Solid point whistle

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 09:16 PM

You can have all the guns you want coming out of your ying-yang but it means nothing if you're too scared to use them.
Not enough kenosha kids out there.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 09:30 PM

I am tempted to stay quiet...(dad used to say that arguing with fools is stupid as bystanders can't tell which one is the fool), but there is a danger to our country right now. Allowing these absurd allegations to remain unchallenged just encourages more of the same. And as we all know from Phycology 101, if you repeat a lie long enough it becomes the truth.

No court in the land has upheld any of the voting fraud allegations. Both republican and democratic justices and lawmakers have unanimously agreed on this point: Trump lost fair and square.

Calling for armed resistance is.....you fill in the blank. Hope the government pays those espousing such thoughts a visit real soon. You shouldn't own a gun.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 09:36 PM

Well.... Just got a news update that a white box truck is playing a similar message as the RV

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler
I am tempted to stay quiet...(dad used to say that arguing with fools is stupid as bystanders can't tell which one is the fool), but there is a danger to our country right now. Allowing these absurd allegations to remain unchallenged just encourages more of the same. And as we all know from Phycology 101, if you repeat a lie long enough it becomes the truth.

No court in the land has upheld any of the voting fraud allegations. Both republican and democratic justices and lawmakers have unanimously agreed on this point: Trump lost fair and square.

Calling for armed resistance is.....you fill in the blank. Hope the government pays those espousing such thoughts a visit real soon. You shouldn't own a gun.

Some people are strangely excited to kill Americans more than ISIS or the taliban

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
You can have all the guns you want coming out of your ying-yang but it means nothing if you're too scared to use them.

Would much rather die a free man then cower as a subject

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 09:45 PM

Wrong no court has actually looked at it.Im some happy it was Paul Revere and not you that day.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 09:48 PM

This is whats coming if people dont wake up soon. Possibly already to late Im not sure, but I do know it cant go on much longer. North Americans have had it easy for far to long and they just say to themselves that 'it cant happen here." Well its happening right before your eyes.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...set-will-cause-a-crash-worse-than-1930s/
Posted By: Gone Trappin.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254
This is whats coming if people dont wake up soon. Possibly already to late Im not sure, but I do know it cant go on much longer. North Americans have had it easy for far to long and they just say to themselves that 'it cant happen here." Well its happening right before your eyes.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...set-will-cause-a-crash-worse-than-1930s/

What goes up, must come down I reckon
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 10:02 PM

When its time you wont need to make posts. I doubt this site will even still exist. To many gun nuts.

Remember, if you need to kill a snake chop off its head

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 10:02 PM

You're a liberal on a mostly conservative forum. Think about that for a second and what you just typed.
Posted By: rvsask

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 10:21 PM

I’m neither a liberal nor a conservative and think calling for taking up arms against masks at church is ...... fill in the blank.

I know piles of asthmatics that wear the mask if and when they are required, even at the gym.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 10:25 PM

Are you going to report them to the government?

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 10:28 PM

"required"?

by what authority?

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 10:31 PM

there is no authority to quarantine healthy Americans.

NONE!

problem identifying those infected? too bad, so sad (for the "overlords").

We WILL be Free!

one way, or the other.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by white marlin
"required"?

by what authority?

Private businesses (like no shirt no shoes no service) , municipal or provincial governments to name a few.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce T

What are you waiting for then?
You dont need to tell the Irish about freedom fighting.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by rvsask
I’m neither a liberal nor a conservative and think calling for taking up arms against masks at church is ...... fill in the blank.

I know piles of asthmatics that wear the mask if and when they are required, even at the gym.

You're Canadian. Your opinion doesn't matter to us on this subject.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty

You're Canadian. Your opinion doesn't matter to us on this subject.

Wait,-you dont speak for everyone on here.
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 10:41 PM

Amen Bruce T. Either way i see it being noisy. Rioting & destruction because Trump won or action to save America. However ya decide to handle it, at least stand strong & protect yourself, family, friends, & property till the end. God bless America
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 10:52 PM

in an act of defiance you just need a priest willing to hold the outdoor mass a megaphone and a willing priest

set him up in the bed of a truck , or back of a box truck with speaker and mic , he says mass

you need your self a Military Chaplin Priest they are already well practiced at this they have given many a service from the hood of a Humvee or the back of a deuce and a half

take it on the road , have severs lined up in each town on the circuit he can get 4-5 masses in a day if you can get a young priest maybe you can get 3 Saturday and 4 Sunday

Fr mike and Fr Ted both dead now , said mass 21 times in 48 hours on good Friday and Easter Sunday in Kuwait and Iraq 1991

probably just host no blood

servers would be local , could test and quarantine each week post test or run a 2 week rotation

there is a church in Janesville WI that has a alter set up at the end of the parking lot they have a radio station that reaches out from the alter a ways may be a mile or 2 but so that you can get it in you car you park in the lot all facing the alter they have been doing services and for Christmas they organized with sever churches in the area they were doing a service around every 90 minutes.

my parents church does online works for them they will be gone to FL for a while now

I am no master theologian but i went to a little Sunday school for the WWJD he would have people gather in small groups any way they can.Mathew 18:20 it's one of those versus where nearly every translation agrees.

New International Version
For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."

New Living Translation
For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them.”

English Standard Version
For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”

Berean Study Bible
For where two or three gather together in My name, there am I with them.”

Berean Literal Bible
For where two or three are gathered together unto My name, there am I in their midst."

New American Standard Bible
"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

New King James Version
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”

King James Bible
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Christian Standard Bible
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, I am there among them."

Contemporary English Version
Whenever two or three of you come together in my name, I am there with you.

Good News Translation
For where two or three come together in my name, I am there with them."

Holman Christian Standard Bible
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there among them."

International Standard Version
because where two or three have come together in my name, I am there among them."

NET Bible
For where two or three are assembled in my name, I am there among them."

New Heart English Bible
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them."

A Faithful Version
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there, I am in the midst of them."

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
For where two or three are assembled in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Where two or three have come together in my name, I am there among them."

New American Standard 1977
“For where two or three have gathered together in My name, there I am in their midst.”

King James 2000 Bible
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

American King James Version
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the middle of them.

American Standard Version

Douay-Rheims Bible
For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Darby Bible Translation
For where two or three are gathered together unto my name, there am I in the midst of them.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation
For where two or three are assembled in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Weymouth New Testament
For where there are two or three assembled in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

World English Bible
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them."

Young's Literal Translation
for where there are two or three gathered together -- to my name, there am I in the midst of them.'

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 11:13 PM

"required"?

by what authority?

Private businesses (like no shirt no shoes no service) , municipal or provincial governments to name a few.

only if the businesses are afraid of losing their license.

nothing Constitutional about it...

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 11:17 PM

it would be a shame to see this country go down without a fight, but that may be what happens.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 11:34 PM

pretty sorry preacher that quits holding services for fear of arrest. sorrier congregation if they let him get arrested

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 11:35 PM

sad/sorry sate of affairs all over the country right now..

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
pretty sorry preacher that quits holding services for fear of arrest. sorrier congregation if they let him get arrested

Also pretty sorry that a preacher could even get arrested for holding services.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 11:40 PM

Wrong no court has actually looked at it.Im some happy it was Paul Revere and not you that day.

I think James has tried to explain how courts work in this country on several occasions so no need for me to beat a dead horse. Suffice to say any evidence brought forth was found on initial examination to be so lacking in substance that it didn't merit a second look. And from Trump appointed justices!
And the Paul Revere analogy is kind of funny. Our forefathers were more than mere rebels...they dreamed of a country they could call their own. I am for that country, its constitution, and all it stands for...not against.
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/27/20 11:52 PM

Wow.
How can you live in America whilst espousing such horrifically anti American views???
If you had the slightest vesper of conscience and honor, you would move to any other country.
Shame on you!

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 12:26 AM

Beaverpeeler and some other left wing nuts on here should beware what they wish for. If one gets cheated into socialism instead of letting the real outcome of an election decide. Chances are that people will have to shoot their way out of it as voting obviously has lost is integrity and makes no difference.
Calling for a visit from the government, and saying that a sane person should not own a gun........... Hitlers brown shirts mean anything to anyone here ?? Sickening
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

Are you going to report them to the government?

He lives in that Democratic Run State between Commie Calif and Washington commie state...Libtards everywhere . Think (Portland Riots )
Posted By: SJA

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 12:29 AM

He who fears being conquered is sure to be defeated.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 12:31 AM

There is the appearance of impropriety that needs to be addressed.

To the best of my knowledge there is no answer for the announcement of a count stoppage only to find there was none.

Nor is there an answer for exclusion of count observers.

There may very well be legitimate reasons for such however, “Nothing happened” is not one of them.

Get the reasons in the light. If they are improper to the process send those responsible to jail for 20years.

Otherwise the process itself will be viewed as it appears for the next election.

I stated on another thread, the worry will be for the gun owning liberals is will there be enough of them to change course when the policies start stepping on their toes.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 12:42 AM

Amen. John Macarthur is one of the few that kept on preaching.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 12:43 AM

The greatest military minds in history used wisdom and intelligence far more than depending on weaponry.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 12:44 AM

That's great for them.With my asthma any restrictions on my breathing such as a mask makes me loose my breath.The masks in church and stores is just one of many issues along with the illegal election and gun rights being taken away is just the tip of the iceberg that is coming.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 12:47 AM

When you live in a liberal cesspool and you already lean that way eventually you'll fall in line with that way of thinking.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by SJA
The greatest military minds in history used wisdom and intelligence far more than depending on weaponry.

That may be true but that assumes the other minds are ruled by rational thought

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 12:54 AM

No, Logical consequences are the scarecrows of fools and the beacons of wise men. Old proverb: "never beat the drums before you hunt the tigers". :-)
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 12:58 AM

I put 30 sets out today (for 52 total). Some of y'all should try it.

Report to come later.

Oh yeah, no need to report Bruce (and nobody likes a narc). Whining is not a crime.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 12:59 AM

I seriously doubt there is a sheriffs dept or city police, or state police force, that want to be on the news for tear gassing and beating a bunch of church people who refuse to get out of the way if their church leader is being arrested for holding a church service.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Blaine County

Report to come later.

Oh yeah, no need to report Bruce (and nobody likes a narc). Whining is not a crime.

I would much rather be me then a liberal.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:02 AM

If the constitution is no longer the law of the land we have no law. The law is whatever a politician says it is.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:04 AM

Report to come later.

You read enough of my material to know I'm not a liberal. Anti-whiner, yes.

How do you pick up your unemployment check if masks are mandatory in Maine?

Now, I am trying to write my report.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:07 AM

Beaverpeeler and some other left wing nuts on here should beware what they wish for. If one gets cheated into socialism instead of letting the real outcome of an election decide. Chances are that people will have to shoot their way out of it as voting obviously has lost is integrity and makes no difference.
Calling for a visit from the government, and saying that a sane person should not own a gun........... Hitlers brown shirts mean anything to anyone here ?? Sickening

You must be a right wing extremist calling BP a left wingnut.
BP is center right like a lot of other people on here..

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:07 AM

If you want to get together and pray (peaceful assembly, freedom of religion) then do it. If you go to jail after being tear gassed or whatever then drug off so the preacher can be arrested too, it will be WORLD news. Will a jury have a unanimous verdict of guilty? Again I doubt that happens. Politicians will just go on TV telling anyone who will listen how irresponsible the church is. Some people will believe it. MOST of us will respect you for it.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:14 AM

Just heed Jesus’ advice and pray in private.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:18 AM

You could always tune in to Jimmy Swaggert on TV.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:18 AM

People pick and choose what they want to believe nowadays.People used to trust doctors,scientists and people in authority.Now its just clowns running the show.They say anything or promote anything for money or some other sort of personal gain.But usually boils down to greed/money.
Not surprising with the amount of liars scammers and cheats out there that people dont trust anyone anymore.

Very True

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:21 AM

Well, they say old buildings, politicians, and ho's become respectable if they last long enough.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:27 AM

It's time conservatives start practicing civil disobedience.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by DuxDawg

Wow.
How can you live in America whilst espousing such horrifically anti American views???
If you had the slightest vesper of conscience and honor, you would move to any other country.
Shame on you!

Exactly right...Shame, but there is no shame
Posted By: charles

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:33 AM

I bet you can endure a face mask if communion is that important to you. Beat nails though the hands.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:36 AM

Report to come later.

Here's my quote.......Now please show me where I said anyone in particular was a liberal?

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by charles
I bet you can endure a face mask if communion is that important to you. Beat nails though the hands.

Lol.....If I was to wear a fack mask I would lose my breath and die.I would still not be able to receive the body and blood of Jesus.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:41 AM

You could always tune in to Jimmy Swaggert on TV.

Don't have tv channels.Only watch dvds,netflex and the outdoor network on my tv.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:46 AM

Life has to really suck when you're scared every day. I feel bad for you. I recommend you turn off the tv and stop drinking the kool-aid.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:49 AM

I feel fairly confident that our relationship with God is not just based on taking communion . . . if so, a whole bunch of believers are screwed.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty

Life has to really suck when you're scared every day. I feel bad for you. I recommend you turn off the tv and stop drinking the kool-aid.

Life is awesome when you trust in our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.My mother was told when I was born that I would never make it out of the hospital.To me every day is a blessing and a God send.Nothing to be scared of.I truly feel bad for the people who don't believe in God.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by SJA
I feel fairly confident that our relationship with God is not just based on taking communion . . . if so, a whole bunch of believers are screwed.

I bet you don't even realize you just called Jesus a liar.Jesus's last supper is all about him giving up his body and blood so that we can receive him and a chance at heaven.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 02:02 AM

Bruce, Don't even try that crap. I'm done with further conversation with you.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by SJA
Bruce, Don't even try that crap. I'm done with further conversation with you.

Amen......think about what Jesus said.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by SJA

I bet you don't even realize you just called Jesus a liar.Jesus's last supper is all about him giving up his body and blood so that we can receive him and a chance at heaven.

If Romans 14 hasn't been preached in your church it will be in the near future.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 02:09 AM

America First, Socialists to the back of the bus...... smile

Time To Get Krackin.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by Foxpaw
Romans 14 hasn't been preached in your church it will be in the near future.

There is much scripture in the bible Including telling someone when they do wrong or you might be held accountable yourself.It is then up to that person to do what they want with the knowledge.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 02:24 AM

There is an organization starting in PA to counter all this garbage. I hope it grows nationally.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
There is an organization starting in PA to counter all this garbage. I hope it grows nationally.

Nice
Posted By: andrews1958

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 02:27 AM

Not sure if when or if ever we will have, our country back like it was. There are a lot of people (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) , complaining along with radical groups, cults out there festering. We just need to move on and put it in God’s hands. He is the only one that can control this great world. Never lose faith in him..

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 02:48 AM

In response to a few posts on here, I'm not much for being pigeon-holed for any particular group. Liberal thinking on some things, conservative on others. How many 'libs' you know that have tallied over 10,000 beaver in their careers?

And as far as if I should find another country....well shame on you! Pointing out that there seems to be an insinuation to rise up in arms against our government hardly makes me unpatriotic. Far right rhetoric is just as silly as the far left stuff, isn't it?

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 02:49 AM

You must be a right wing extremist calling BP a left wingnut.
BP is center right like a lot of other people on here..

Fence walkers fall one way eventually

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 02:56 AM

In response to a few posts on here, I'm not much for being pigeon-holed for any particular group. Liberal thinking on some things, conservative on others. How many 'libs' you know that have tallied over 10,000 beaver in their careers?

And as far as if I should find another country....well shame on you! Pointing out that there seems to be an insinuation to rise up in arms against our government hardly makes me unpatriotic. Far right rhetoric is just as silly as the far left stuff, isn't it?

Nope

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:00 AM

"Nope".

Ok, I stand corrected! LOL

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:05 AM

Abortion is silly.Human life is not silly.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:06 AM

Yes it is.
I’ll say it, I like your posts. You seem sensible and use reason not emotion.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:08 AM

Nehemiah 3:35

35 Tobiah the Ammonite was beside him, and he said: “Whatever they are building—if a fox attacks it, it will breach their wall of stones!”

Keep building the wall and don't be distracted by the right or the left. Old preacher friend used to say if you can't go around, go thru the middle.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:08 AM

Fence straddlers......they always fall off in the end.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:13 AM

Did you just take 330’s line and try make it your own? Lol

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:15 AM

Yes...very obvious

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:16 AM

Nope.My own feelings

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:18 AM

Too bad they're both wrong-being center right is far from being on a fence.
Yous on the edge(either edge) are far more likely to drop into the abyss.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:18 AM

Yes...very obvious

Nope missed your post.Just went back and see it after seeing this.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:19 AM

K

Too bad they're both wrong-being center right is far from being on a fence.

That's one leg still being on the fence.

Nope.My own feelings

I literally laughed out loud. It is so obvious .

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:24 AM

I don't laugh when people support abortion and other mortal sin.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:26 AM

Talking about your re wording my line....not abortion

Stay on track...You're wavering

This post is a joke.
Posted By: Bob

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:29 AM

You guys screaming Biden didn’t win sound a lot like liberals screaming trump didn’t win 4 years ago.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:33 AM

He's a patsy...^^^
Posted By: andrews1958

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:38 AM

There are people and radical groups complaining and threatening to fire back all the time but let’s face it, this is all talk. The only change will be from God. Take this negative energy and put it in the power of prayer.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:39 AM

I pretty sure you need to rethink all of this. You’re missing the reality of it by a mile. Do some reading.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:42 AM

Talking about your re wording my line....not abortion

Did not see your line.Guess people have never heard of two people having the same thought at basically the same time?lol.....

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:45 AM

And how does trapping beaver make you anything more than just a beaver trapper?

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by Bob
You guys screaming Biden didn’t win sound a lot like liberals screaming trump didn’t win 4 years ago.

Only it was obvious this time.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by Tailhunter

I pretty sure you need to rethink all of this. You’re missing the reality of it by a mile. Do some reading.

Question: "What is the meaning and importance of the Last Supper?"

Answer: The Last Supper is what we call the last meal Jesus ate with His disciples before His betrayal and arrest. The Last Supper is recorded in the Synoptic Gospels (Matthew 26:17–30; Mark 14:12–26; Luke 22:7–30). It was more than Jesus’ last meal; it was a Passover meal, as well. One of the important moments of the Last Supper is Jesus’ command to remember what He was about to do on behalf of all mankind: shed His blood on the cross thereby paying the debt of our sins (Luke 22:19).

In addition to predicting His suffering and death for our salvation (Luke 22:15–16), Jesus also used the Last Supper to imbue the Passover with new meaning, institute the New Covenant, establish an ordinance for the church, and foretell Peter’s denial of Him (Luke 22:34) and Judas Iscariot’s betrayal (Matthew 26:21–24).

The Last Supper brought the Old Testament observance of the Passover feast to its fulfillment. Passover was an especially holy event for the Jewish people in that it commemorated the time when God spared them from the plague of physical death and brought them out of slavery in Egypt (Exodus 11:1—13:16). During the Last Supper with His apostles, Jesus took two symbols associated with Passover and imbued them with fresh meaning as a way to remember His sacrifice, which saves us from spiritual death and delivers us from spiritual bondage: “After taking the cup, he gave thanks and said, ‘Take this and divide it among you. For I tell you I will not drink again from the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.’ And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, ‘This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.’ In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, ‘This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you’” (Luke 22:17–20).

Jesus’ words during the Last Supper about the unleavened bread and the cup echo what He had said after He fed the 5,000: “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. . . . I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. . . . Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink” (John 6:35, 51, 54–55). Salvation comes through Christ and the sacrifice of His physical body on the cross.

Also during the Last Supper, Jesus taught the principles of servanthood and forgiveness as He washed His disciples’ feet: “The greatest among you should be like the youngest, and the one who rules like the one who serves. For who is greater, the one who is at the table or the one who serves? Is it not the one who is at the table? But I am among you as one who serves” (Luke 22:26–27; John 13:1–20).

The Last Supper today is remembered during the Lord’s Supper, or communion (1 Corinthians 11:23–33). The Bible teaches that Jesus’ death was typified in the offering of the Passover sacrifice (John 1:29). John notes that Jesus’ death resembles the Passover sacrifice in that His bones were not broken (John 19:36; cf. Exodus 12:46). And Paul said, “Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed” (1 Corinthians 5:7). Jesus is the fulfillment of the Law, including the feasts of the Lord (Matthew 5:17).

Typically, the Passover meal was a family celebration. However, at the Last Supper, the apostles were alone with Jesus (Luke 22:14), which suggests that this particular meal has specific meaning for the church, of which the apostles became the foundation (Ephesians 2:20). While the Last Supper had implications for the Jews, it was designed for the church as well. Today the Lord’s Table is one of two ordinances observed by the church.

The Last Supper was rooted in the Old Covenant even as it heralded the New. Jeremiah 31:31 promised a New Covenant between God and Israel, in which God said, “I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people” (Jeremiah 31:33). Jesus made a direct reference to this New Covenant during the Last Supper: “This cup is the new covenant in my blood” (Luke 22:20). A new dispensation was on the horizon. In God’s grace, the New Covenant applies to more than Israel; everyone who has faith in Christ will be saved (see Ephesians 2:12–14).

The Last Supper was a significant event and proclaimed a turning point in God’s plan for the world. In comparing the crucifixion of Jesus to the feast of Passover, we can readily see the redemptive nature of Christ’s death. As symbolized by the original Passover sacrifice in the Old Testament, Christ’s death atones for the sins of His people; His blood rescues us from death and saves us from slavery. Today, the Lord’s Supper is when believers reflect upon Christ’s perfect sacrifice and know that, through our faith in receiving Him, we will be with Him forever (Luke 22:18; Revelation 3:20).

Recommended Resource: Understanding Four Views on the Lord’s Supper edited by John H. Armstrong
Posted By: goldnut

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:52 AM

?? What organization? Did Finster start something?

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 04:39 AM

IMO, all that's needed is a leader. Many revolutions through out history were led to conflicts by charismatic people good and bad.
I think we'll see that with what is going on right now.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by goldnut

?? What organization? Did Finster start something?

grin
Posted By: HD_Wildlife

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 07:05 AM

Became a member of this forum originally when learning how to capture a wide variety of wildlife, that was back in the very early 2000's.

Back then some of the local youth we worked around who were interested, we'd also send to this site to learn from other members.

Nearly 20 years later I can look in almost weekly and see things I never ever would imagine being said.

Apparently from reading all the threads that get to this point lately, if you speak up against those who are talking about committing violence against
their fellow americans you are labeled a democrat or a liberal or a communist.

What should we label those who are talking about taking up arms against their own country?

How many of you would call law enforcement if you saw a something suspicious or alarming but sit idly by and watch as this post goes 3, 6, 8 total pages
of right wing extremist rhetoric!

Call yourself a patriot all you like as you talk about attacking and killing your fellow Americans.

See something, say something! - What do you see here?

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 07:06 AM

Trapper Talk - Ask questions, meet friends, enjoy an environment dedicated to trapper discussions and what interest us as a group.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by HD_Wildlife
What do you see here?

Frustration, disbelief, “steam.”

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 07:20 AM

“Fellow Americans.”

Would these be the same ones that desire more government control?

Isn’t it limited government that makes us Americans?
Posted By: Ditchdiver

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 07:26 AM

Became a member of this forum originally when learning how to capture a wide variety of wildlife, that was back in the very early 2000's.

Back then some of the local youth we worked around who were interested, we'd also send to this site to learn from other members.

Nearly 20 years later I can look in almost weekly and see things I never ever would imagine being said.

Apparently from reading all the threads that get to this point lately, if you speak up against those who are talking about committing violence against

What should we label those who are talking about taking up arms against their own country?

How many of you would call law enforcement if you saw a something suspicious or alarming but sit idly by and watch as this post goes 3, 6, 8 total pages

Call yourself a patriot all you like as you talk about attacking and killing your fellow Americans.

I get what your saying, BUT,
we are talking about liars, cheats, those who seek to destroy our constitution, those who seek to destroy our country, those who want to send MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS to other countries, those who want to rule every aspect of your/our lives, etc.
They are NOT "our fellow Americans". They are tyrants. Domestic terrorists.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 07:28 AM

The only thing I know is the Swamp is made up of a bunch of crooks who could care less about its citizens. Only about themselves and Joe Biden is sludge in the middle of that swamp.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 07:30 AM

It is a strange world. We have a president that said no pork to foreign country's then signed the bill into law. After a childish little temper tantrum of course.

Got people whining about their right to attend church but they won't ignore the decrees that are shutting it down.

I don't think Americans as a whole have any courage anymore.
Posted By: James

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 07:33 AM

Good post! I've grown tired of trying to reason with them.

Jim

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 07:48 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by James
Originally Posted by

Good post! I've grown tired of trying to reason with them.

Jim[/quote

Its a stupid post. There is no reasoning with people that wont acknowledge the vote fraud that took place.

Here is a good post below it.

Originally Posted by Ditchdiver
[quote=HD_Wildlife]

I get what your saying, BUT,
we are talking about liars, cheats, those who seek to destroy our constitution, those who seek to destroy our country, those who want to send MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS to other countries, those who want to rule every aspect of your/our lives, etc.
They are NOT "our fellow Americans". They are tyrants. Domestic terrorists.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 07:52 AM

Thank you, sir!

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 07:53 AM

Goodnight, everyone.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 07:54 AM

Or should I say "my fellow Americans".

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 08:13 AM

Ditchdiver, while it isn't my main focus of the comment I made on this thread, it took less than a year from the onset of the pandemic for all those who said "no big deal" to completely lose their collective "stuff" about wearing a mask! Saw folks who were old friends sharing memes saying "your grandparents were called on to go to war, you are being asked to wear a mask" and within two months they were flipping out over wearing the mask as it was a "gag" and stifling their rights or their free speech!

I've never bothered a soul about wearing a mask, not a client, not a random person in a store, or on the street, but I've watched entire machine shops, and commercial entities have to shut down who were maskless because they all ended up covid positive, most had basic symptoms and off they went back to life, others suffered long term impacts and others died.

To each their own if you aren't invading my space and spewing virus on me or my family knock yourself out, though I know doctors, and ICU nurses and first responders who would like more folks to take care and respect basic guidelines.

To those who are saying "its just steam, or just words, or rants, or people just popping off" with no intent.

Do you personally know every single person commenting about taking to the streets armed, about doing things? Do you know for sure they won't be the one on the news that has you and others saying "I didn't see it coming, not from him....."

I just saw an RV detonated in downtown Nashville on TV and within two days another vehicle meanwhile I drop by here and see "its about time to arm up and take my rights back!?"

I have zero interest in getting into what I've seen since the election on here with all those who believe the election was stolen.

But since its mentioned as another issue that people are popping off about, let me say this.

First, when the final numbers came in for Biden and Trump said he'd be going to the supreme court. I thought, ok, thats his prerogative, also his to challenge and have recounts where
able or where they are triggered by close counts.

I've seen it mentioned here though, it seems the conspiracy just keeps moving on so many of these fronts doesn't it. First I heard as many did, Covid will disappear as soon as the election is done.....

Nope sorry spiked up even higher and continues to plague our country, because as anyone with a logical brain knows, a virus doesn't care about who someone voted for, people who supported trump have died and people who supported biden have died.

Then I heard, lets see when this fraud case gets to court......

Only to see those who expected to be victorious not be able to acknowledge what the judges (trump appointed and otherwise from supreme court to state courts) saw the cases lacked merit or standing.

Not 1 or 2 times, more than 50 times folks!

In what world do you still think after that many cases submitted by his side show clown car attorneys being tossed out of court, most with a strong reprimand and with the likelihood that Rudy and Powell are about to face sanctions and possibly disbarrment for continuing their charade that the election was stolen?????

Did any of you see now that Smartmatic and Dominion threatened Fox and Newsmax they both immediately ran pieces to cover their backsides????

Did they do that because they felt threatened??? Or did they do it because they flat out lied and made up their entire dialogue about the election machines???

Now don't worry, I know that those of you who feel the election was stolen from Trump will be happy to toss my post and statements into the circular file, as I've seen others on here make rebuttals just to be called various names to excuse the lack of a logical response.

I have close friends I've known since birth that firmly believe in Trump being victorious and it is beyond my comprehension.

How many on here mailed off a check to Trump to use on his personal debt?? I know he sends out daily emails asking for help fighting the cases despite 75% of the funds going right into the "Save America" PAC which he can use for literally almost anything unlike if he declares he is running in 2024 at which times election laws limit how he can spend.

So will his $400 million in debt suddenly be paid off and Trump News will take shape? Who knows....

To each their own on debates, but when it comes to arming yourself against your fellow americans and the govt. elected by your fellow americans, that is not a debate, that is domestic terrorism if you act on it, and if you think no one on this forum you've seen rant is capable of harm beyond your belief, ask yourself how many people thought that about a neighbor or family friend or employee or loved one before they committed a mass shooting or bombing.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 10:43 AM

Talk about a rant!

Geez.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 11:02 AM

Can't you just sense the anticipation of a Biden presidency? The energy and enthusiasm is off the charts. Right?

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Posco
Can't you just sense the anticipation of a Biden presidency? The energy and enthusiasm is off the charts. Right?

Daily! lol

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Posco

I can’t tell you the number of people I run into that are boasting about voting for him and how his policies are going to provide more freedom for everybody.
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 11:40 AM

Those folks are in for an awakening if he gets in.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 11:49 AM

If you want to get together and pray (peaceful assembly, freedom of religion) then do it. If you go to jail after being tear gassed or whatever then drug off so the preacher can be arrested too, it will be WORLD news. Will a jury have a unanimous verdict of guilty? Again I doubt that happens. Politicians will just go on TV telling anyone who will listen how irresponsible the church is. Some people will believe it. MOST of us will respect you for it.

Thank you danny. If only 100% of folk would follow your fine example.
But they won't - because progressivism is itself a religion - and there can be no competitors for them.
It's not a "pray for your enemies" religion like we cherish.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 12:21 PM

What have you told these "local youths" about their 2nd A rights? Have you told them how the democrats are attacking it and are going to tell them what guns they can own? Did you tell them that 95% of all restrictive hunting and trapping laws were passed by democrats? did you tell them that they are lucky to even be here because of the liberal abortion laws? Mark my words, you, jimmy boy and others of your blind following will just quietly disappear this summer while real Americans are fighting for our gun rights. Then tell those youths who you voted for and why.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 12:34 PM

Mark it may not reach 100% but numbers would definitely increase after the first couple church's show they can't arrest a whole church.

Everybody keeps talking about a gunfight. If the numbers are there, non compliance for ANY new gun law won't go anywhere. I feel confident most sheriff and local police departments will say its federal law let the feds enforce it. So long as people show some color. Tell them no thanks.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 12:34 PM

Sometimes TMan, as the forum we choose to frequent, makes me smile grin as I think about those who founded our great land of America.
They were the minority in there time. Most colonials sided with the British for various reasons (mainly economic) and would rather live under tyranny than give up what they had.
History doesn't really ever change much as it ebbs and flows does it.
They only Q is: Are we in that type of time period once again?
If so, those opposed to tyranny would be in the minority.
Just like 250 years ago.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:01 PM

ANY gun you agree is now an NFA firearm, grampas old 22, your dads WWII 1911 he brought home, the browning 243 with a detachable box magazine, the 10-22 your son gave you for christmas. It won't matter. Those guns will be considered by the court as NOT protected under the 2nd amendment. That was decided by the supremes clear back 90+ years ago.

I am no lawyer and so I don't know. Is it something ATF can "reinterpret" like with pistol braces, 80% receivers, and bump stocks? Can the ATF get away with declaring any magazine with a 11 round or higher capacity a "class three firearm", can they say that for any firearm that does or possibly can have more than 10 rounds?

If they do where do the supremes land? Last few years they have most definitely not been the friend of gun owners. Refusing to hear much except ridiculousness. Stuff that matters they just drop the ball.
Posted By: Co�s

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:09 PM

It’s easy to talk about tearing things down because you don’t like the current state of your country. How sure are you that we’d come out the other end of that violence with something better?

The most likely outcome is something much worse than what you are all losing your cool over now.

The right has been whining about the left and the left about the right for as long as I can remember. The only thing new is each “side” feeling justified in talking openly about the total destruction of the other.

That’s not America, and it’s not remotely comparable to the struggles at the founding of this country. The Civil War, yes.

You want to live in a place like that, plenty of war torn countries you can go and spread darkness, death and destruction in the name of these things you’re so certain are worth burning everything down for. Don’t do it here.
Posted By: rick olson

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:12 PM

Here’s my take on this the Democratic Party died roughly 30 years ago,my family was a Democrat family many years ago,we are now all Republicans the Republicans now are very similar to the OLD Democratic Party of 40 plus years ago.There is no longer a Democratic Party,just a bunch of soliciest communists liars cheaters that don’t give a dam about the American people,it’s SAD the media and some teacher professors are brain washing the sheep of America.I hope it doesn’t come down to a modern civil war,but if it comes to that I will stand and fight just as our founding fathers did,PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR GREAT COUNTRY!!!!!!

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:34 PM

ANY gun you agree is now an NFA firearm, grampas old 22, your dads WWII 1911 he brought home, the browning 243 with a detachable box magazine, the 10-22 your son gave you for christmas. It won't matter. Those guns will be considered by the court as NOT protected under the 2nd amendment. That was decided by the supremes clear back 90+ years ago.

I am no lawyer and so I don't know. Is it something ATF can "reinterpret" like with pistol braces, 80% receivers, and bump stocks? Can the ATF get away with declaring any magazine with a 11 round or higher capacity a "class three firearm", can they say that for any firearm that does or possibly can have more than 10 rounds?

If they do where do the supremes land? Last few years they have most definitely not been the friend of gun owners. Refusing to hear much except ridiculousness. Stuff that matters they just drop the ball.

I’m not too concerned, James and those like minded are prepared to pay the ransom for our 2A Right.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:37 PM

"Loyalists" can always flee to Canada again Coös. You will be fine.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:41 PM

As for coming out on the other side, criminals are held accountable durning war, that’s a plus as our system is loaded with them.

More stupid people than courageous ones die in battle, I figure my chances are 55/45.

I see it a worthwhile investment for my great great grandchildren.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:42 PM

LMAO!

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:50 PM

You’re being childish and moronic. Either that or you’re full on psychopathic.

I’m not fleeing anywhere. I have family and friends, a career, a home. All of theses things exist in this country YOU despise.

Are you going to take up arms against me? My family? Friends and their families? My customers and their families? My neighbors? Who exactly? What is your end goal? What do I need to tell them to give you so that they will be spared?

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 01:53 PM

crazy

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 02:00 PM

I dont want anybody to give me anything. I am also not giving up anything I already have. Right now I have less freedom than I was born with. I am not giving up any more. there is no end to it. We give a little to appease the timid and its never enough. I am not giving away any more.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 02:00 PM

Our post office was built in the WPA days , finished in '38 and dedicated in '39. At the dedication they had a circus come to town with many animal wagons. The monkey cage had straw knee deep in it. Two local jokers wanting some excitement gave one of the monkeys a match and walked off. Wasn't long before all the attention went to the area of the monkey cage. No one ever knew how it got started until almost 50 yrs later after one of the guys died and the other confessed for his friend. At the time how the monkey started the fire wasn't the important thing but who put it out was, and the fire brigade was the heroes of the day. Not much damage except for a couple singed monkeys that liked to play with matches.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 02:01 PM

I see someone who I wouldn't trust to cover by back and doesn't share many of my values.
Posted By: Dave Kimball

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 02:02 PM

Over 32,000 posts on social media...Good Night!!!

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 02:03 PM

Same

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Coös
It’s easy to talk about tearing things down because you don’t like the current state of your country. How sure are you that we’d come out the other end of that violence with something better?

The most likely outcome is something much worse than what you are all losing your cool over now.

The right has been whining about the left and the left about the right for as long as I can remember. The only thing new is each “side” feeling justified in talking openly about the total destruction of the other.

That’s not America, and it’s not remotely comparable to the struggles at the founding of this country. The Civil War, yes.

You want to live in a place like that, plenty of war torn countries you can go and spread darkness, death and destruction in the name of these things you’re so certain are worth burning everything down for. Don’t do it here.

In the mean time millions are killed by abortion.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:06 PM

I thought this thread was about masks .

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:06 PM

Is this the proper thread to ask about acquiring an Anarchist Cookbook? laugh

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:08 PM

It's about loosing our rights not just masks

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Is this the proper thread to ask about acquiring an Anarchist Cookbook? laugh

laugh

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 03:14 PM

Oh.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 04:07 PM

In the mean time millions are killed by abortion.

That’s a tragedy. But your point is what exactly? You think war will fix that?
Posted By: mskrtman

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 04:12 PM

So what's the plan? Attack the cities or just lay siege to them? Maybe put on masks to blend in and infiltrate. What could go wrong? Seize the voting machines first?

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 04:36 PM

What incapacitates them when hurricanes and ice storms go through?

Be the hurricane. Be the ice storm. Tie up as much government resources as possible then go after the real targets.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 04:59 PM

If Biden makes a law that requires a firearms buyback (confiscation) program, what is your solution? To comply and turn them in? Just pretend it didn’t happen? Hide them? What is your solution? After all it will be the law. Serious question.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 05:00 PM

Good Question

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 05:01 PM

Be the hurricane. Be the ice storm. Tie up as much government resources as possible then go after the real targets.

Little tip here, for your own good.

Good bad or otherwise, don’t talk about this on the internet.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 05:02 PM

Exactly right

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 05:03 PM

If Biden makes a law that requires a firearms buyback (confiscation) program, what is your solution? To comply and turn them in? Just pretend it didn’t happen? Hide them? What is your solution? After all it will be the law. Serious question.

I seriously doubt this will happen, and I doubt I own firearms that will be affected. I’m not planning on turning my guns in to anyone.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 05:15 PM

What about people who might die when others don't wear masks.

Don't their lives count for something--just like the unborn?
Posted By: Posco

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 05:19 PM

What about people who might die when others don't wear masks.

Don't their lives count for something--just like the unborn?

Fauci moved the goal posts again today and I noticed he enlisted/appealed to his peers to back up his claims. I think he understands he's lost a great deal of credibility with a lot of Americans.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 05:29 PM

The masks are not working. When I got exposed we self quarantined. The virus is real. No worse than any other killer flu though. The mask thing is 100% about making people more obedient. None of this zombie virus nonsense has anything to do with public safety. Even politicians who are bellowing wear masks, social distance, lockdown, close your business, are not complying with their own rhetoric.

So if you want to play silly scare yourself wear a mask games, then by all means do so. Dont expect me to play follow the leader or simon says though.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 05:44 PM

[/quote] I seriously doubt this will happen, and I doubt I own firearms that will be affected. I’m not planning on turning my guns in to anyone.
[/quote]

So are you saying that if Biden tells me to turn in my semi-automatic firearms it is okay as long as it doesn’t affect your firearms. What if it does come down to the situation where the the Government really gets oppressive and does come to my door to take them away, what should I do then? Give in? Fight back? You say you doubt this will ever happen. Doubting doesn’t meant it won’t ever happen.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 05:46 PM

Exactly right

I appreciate that but I’m writing a book and figured this would be a good opportunity to get some feedback on scenarios and maybe get some other ideas.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 05:58 PM

The masks are not working. When I got exposed we self quarantined. The virus is real. No worse than any other killer flu though. The mask thing is 100% about making people more obedient. None of this zombie virus nonsense has anything to do with public safety. Even politicians who are bellowing wear masks, social distance, lockdown, close your business, are not complying with their own rhetoric.

So if you want to play silly scare yourself wear a mask games, then by all means do so. Dont expect me to play follow the leader or simon says though.

I don’t know if they work or not. Nobody does.

We're guys on a trapping site. We certainly don't know.

Compliance is a different issue.
Posted By: Wright Brothers

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 06:04 PM

Sand drywall or saw stone for a day without a mask and tell me if they work.
I have a ton of hours behind a mask.
I really do not know the big deal, if you want or not want to go with it.
Why complain on here EVERY day?
Because that's what we do on t-man?

I think many on here are practicing for when they get real troubles.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 06:08 PM

When Mandela and crew started the insurrection to oust an oppressive entrenched gov't,they started by taking out infrastructure-Power lines bridges etc,that the city folk depend heavily on compared to rural folk.
They didnt strap up old 60-70 year old men (who only have a few more years to live anyway) with bunch of explosives and suicide themselves with the intent of splattering a downtown with hamburger.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 06:08 PM

what does rock dust have to do with virus? You can see individual particles of rock dust with a magnifying glass

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 06:23 PM

Here we go

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 06:54 PM

lol
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 06:57 PM

WwJD

He would have wiped out the virus. You wouldn't need a mask.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 07:01 PM

Beaver

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 07:05 PM

When you go into a store with your mask on do something nice while you are in there so when you leave the people will say, “Who was that masked man?” LOL

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 07:06 PM

I don’t know if they work or not. Nobody does.

We're guys on a trapping site. We certainly don't know.

Compliance is a different issue.

I agree with Danny.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Wright Brothers
Sand drywall or saw stone for a day without a mask and tell me if they work.
I have a ton of hours behind a mask.
I really do not know the big deal, if you want or not want to go with it.
Why complain on here EVERY day?
Because that's what we do on t-man?

I think many on here are practicing for when they get real troubles.

Not even a comparison. Not even close.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 07:14 PM

When you go into a store with your mask on do something nice while you are in there so when you leave the people will say, “Who was that masked man?” LOL

laugh
Posted By: cattails

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 08:19 PM

Lets face it, guns are not going be used to do anything until survival mode Something I've learned from being in business is that.... THE MORE YOU COMPLY, THE MORE YOU'LL HAVE TO COMPLY. I feel like the only pushback we have as a society is to refuse to comply in large numbers .

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by cattails

Lets face it, guns are not going be used to do anything until survival mode Something I've learned from being in business is that.... THE MORE YOU COMPLY, THE MORE YOU'LL HAVE TO COMPLY. I feel like the only pushback we have as a society is to refuse to comply in large numbers .

Let’s have an unmasking event at the new President’s Inauguration. There’ll probably be a couple hundred of his supporters there. Let’s try to get 200,000. We’ll stay silent and just unmask at a predetermined time. lol

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 09:45 PM

While talking about the so called fellow Americans

[Linked Image]

If that senile dingbat is going to be cheated into the job at the white house, I for one and not going to finance their pipe dreams with my tax money. I am going to fold my company and become a shade tree mechanic in short order and to heck complying with anything they dream up. i made myself a nice big garden to grow my own produce for the most part as well.
Posted By: cattails

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 10:00 PM

[Linked Image]

If that senile dingbat is going to be cheated into the job at the white house, I for one and not going to finance their pipe dreams with my tax money. I am going to fold my company and become a shade tree mechanic in short order and to heck complying with anything they dream up. i made myself a nice big garden to grow my own produce for the most part as well.

And this is when we go into survival mode

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 10:18 PM

[Linked Image]

https://factcheck.afp.com/fabricated-kamala-harris-quote-resurfaces-after-vp-announcement

Choose your fact checking source at your own discretion, but it’s unanimous that quote is fabricated.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 11:10 PM

I've heard it mentioned that masks hinder facial recognition technology... Don't know how much truth there is to that but it's something to keep in mind.

Mike
Posted By: Gone Trappin.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/28/20 11:53 PM

A RESPONSE TO BLAINE COUNTY, I messed up my quote

BLAINE COUNTY: What about people who might die when others don't wear masks.

Don't their lives count for something--just like the unborn

ME: That is a good point. From my way of seeing it though, the government is forcing you to be responsible for someone else (masks, lockdowns, etc) and that is different than abortion because with babies it is your creation that you brought into this world giving you the obligation to be responsible for it as it can’t survive on its own. As opposed to some stranger that the government is making you responsible for and making you keep them safe. You have a choice to be responsible for a child when you decide to make one, once it is conceived it is yours and your creation making you responsible for it, you shouldn’t be responsible for some other random person
Posted By: scalloper

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 12:20 AM

Are you actually that simple?
Posted By: scalloper

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 12:27 AM

my preference is building a living wall of Patriots, millions-strong; and driving the despots into the sea.

Bruce, I also live in Maine. Laws are made through our Legislature not some dimwit like Mills. My personal Lawyer has advised me not one of her mandates are 1% legal.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 12:34 AM

Be afraid.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by scalloper

Bruce, I also live in Maine. Laws are made through our Legislature not some dimwit like Mills. My personal Lawyer has advised me not one of her mandates are 1% legal.

Yep all sad but true.The way Maine has changed the last few years makes me sick to my stomach. Very sad and pathetic. Makes a person want to puke.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 12:40 AM

Good bad or otherwise, don’t talk about this on the internet. [/quote]

Be afraid. [/quote]

Who's gonna believe anything they read on the internut,lol.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 12:40 AM

Posted By: beezmador

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by scalloper

Agree 100%, her mandates are completely illegal, but when has that stopped Mills or the Dems that have taken over our great State? Sad to say but Southern Maine has basically become an extension of Massachusetts and there are fewer and fewer of us in the rest of the State. Covid is bringing libs fleeing from the cities in here as fast as property is listed. They buy it, post it no trespassing, and the places we grew up exploring are are becoming off limits. Drives true Mainers nuts!

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 01:40 AM

beezmador time to abandon ship.
Posted By: cat daddy

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 01:48 AM

This may be the most retardest thread on T man ever. Out!!!
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by cat daddy

RETARDEST ? laugh

Is that really even a word, cat daddy ? wink

w
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by walleyed
Originally Posted by cat daddy

RETARDEST ? laugh

Is that really a word, cat daddy ? wink

w

I am sure that he meant 'retardedest'. THAT is clearly a word.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 02:12 AM

So Joe biden is the retardest retardedest there is wink

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 10:33 AM

You could have just said, “Jake Brake.”

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 01:20 PM

You could have just said, “Jake Brake.”

grin

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 02:26 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 02:39 PM

Truth Scuba^

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 03:15 PM

[Linked Image]

Amen
Posted By: bodycount

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 03:16 PM

Is Kamala going to build some golog camps to put us Trump supporters in?

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 03:20 PM

no, death camps

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
no, death camps

Just waterboarding
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 08:28 PM

I hope i speak for a lot of us when i say they wont be able to take us anywhere wink

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by patrapperbuster
I hope i speak for a lot of us when i say they wont be able to take us anywhere wink

Yep.Exactly right here anyways.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 09:04 PM

Buncha drama queens

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 10:29 PM

You getting frustrated Coös? Dont like it that people ARE going to stand up to your hero's?

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 10:31 PM

Biden is tougher than Trump.
Biden said he would take trump out back an pound some sense into him.
Biden also took on a thug called cornpop with a bicycle chain.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 10:49 PM

Biden ain’t no hero of mine danny. You really think that guy is going to take your guns away? Clinton couldn’t. Obama couldn’t, even with a majority in the legislature for two years.

I just don’t see it happening in a country with 400 million guns in circulation.

If you want to go commit suicide by SWAT team because you feel so threatened, have at it. No frustration here, just amazed that anyone would want to live in fear of the govt for decades on end.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 11:00 PM

Coos, I am not paying a 200 dollar tax, I am not going to apply for a license, I am not selling any thing to the ATF, I am not going to register anything, I am not going to "turn in" anything, I am not going to hide. If the fed's send an assault team I wont be the only one telling them to find a different job.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 11:06 PM

If everyone did that,Danny you will have won.
If everyone sticks together the authorities will have to drop it.Seen it happen.They cannot arrest everyone.But they may arrest a few to influence/intimidate some more.That is the test of resolve.Everyone must rally around those arrested.
The trouble is getting everyone to stick together.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/29/20 11:10 PM

If everyone sticks together the authorities will have to drop it.Seen it happen.They cannot arrest everyone.But they may arrest a few to influence/intimidate some more.That is the test of resolve.Everyone must rally around those arrested.

That statement made sense, has a whiff of intelligence and was on point. My question is, how did you get Boco's password?

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/30/20 02:10 AM

He emailed it to me.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/30/20 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by Finster

That statement made sense, has a whiff of intelligence and was on point. My question is, how did you get Boco's password?

grin

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/30/20 02:19 AM

Biden is tougher than Trump.
Biden said he would take trump out back an pound some sense into him.
Biden also took on a thug called cornpop with a bicycle chain.

Boco is right. Corn pop was a bad dude.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/30/20 11:44 AM

Scrawny little Joe Biden never went face to face with a thug. A thug didn't back down from his tough guy routine just because scrawny Joe apologized.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ol' Smoke

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/30/20 11:59 AM

You're just a one horse pony. - China Joe Biden

Re: Time to consider taking up arms - 12/30/20 01:25 PM

biden is a idiot.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums