Home

Thank you, you bunch of crazies

Posted By: MySide 🦝

Thank you, you bunch of crazies - 12/30/20 12:27 AM

Son of a gun, my life is consumed with trapping now. And y'all are certainly partially responsible for it too, 90% of my thoughts are about trapping, and I spend a lot of time actually doing it too. Today I went out with a friend thats showing me the ropes, we set some snares and a beaver spot with some 330s. John is his name, a good fellow. Anyways, thank you guys for passing on the addiction. I've been very blessed to meet such great trappers, and talk to you guys on here. I've got the bug now, and I have a feeling I'll have it for the rest of my life.

Thanks,
Gabe
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Thank you, you bunch of crazies - 12/30/20 12:28 AM

Have fun.Nothing beats our great outdoors.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Thank you, you bunch of crazies - 12/30/20 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by MySide 🦝
I've got the bug now, and I have a feeling I'll have it for the rest of my life.

Thanks,
Gabe

I Hope you do have it for Life!!!
Posted By: rex123

Re: Thank you, you bunch of crazies - 12/30/20 12:42 AM

There is no vaccine for it either you will have it the rest of your life.
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Thank you, you bunch of crazies - 12/30/20 12:43 AM

I hope the other 10% of your activities is girls..
God number 1 always
Posted By: Boco

Re: Thank you, you bunch of crazies - 12/30/20 12:44 AM

The outdoor life is a great life.
Trapping allows you to participate in the web of life,realize your role (responsibility) in nature as the top predator,and not just be an observer/bystander.
Posted By: We-Sa

Re: Thank you, you bunch of crazies - 12/30/20 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by rex123
There is no vaccine for it either you will have it the rest of your life.

There is a vaccine but the side effects are chronic boredom, couch butt, and you'll start salivating and get anxious whenever you smell a skunk.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Thank you, you bunch of crazies - 12/30/20 12:55 AM

Glad you are having a good year and a good time. I enjoy your post and seeing you learn and enjoy the outdoors
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Thank you, you bunch of crazies - 12/30/20 12:57 AM

Like herpes there is no cure.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Thank you, you bunch of crazies - 12/30/20 12:57 AM

It gets more and more consuming!
Posted By: PNW Mountain Man

Re: Thank you, you bunch of crazies - 12/30/20 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by MySide 🦝
Son of a gun, my life is consumed with trapping now. And y'all are certainly partially responsible for it too, 90% of my thoughts are about trapping, and I spend a lot of time actually doing it too. Today I went out with a friend thats showing me the ropes, we set some snares and a beaver spot with some 330s. John is his name, a good fellow. Anyways, thank you guys for passing on the addiction. I've been very blessed to meet such great trappers, and talk to you guys on here. I've got the bug now, and I have a feeling I'll have it for the rest of my life.

Thanks,
Gabe

It's all I think about 24/7 right now. I even had a dream I was making a set by the bottom of a small walkway bridge for Mink and Rats with a NO BS 1.5 trap.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Thank you, you bunch of crazies - 12/30/20 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
The outdoor life is a great life.
Trapping allows you to participate in the web of life,realize your role (responsibility) in nature as the top predator,and not just be an observer/bystander.

Well said, Boco.
Posted By: Bob

Re: Thank you, you bunch of crazies - 12/30/20 02:45 AM

Happens to me every year when the weather starts cooling off. In the spring I can think of nothing but planting and growing my trees, veggies and flowers. Summertime is consumed by gold prospecting and fishing. The cycle repeats every year, has all my life.
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: Thank you, you bunch of crazies - 12/30/20 02:57 AM

Old cowboy saying if in spring your thoughts are consumed with the opposite sex you have wasted your winter.

Just saying
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: Thank you, you bunch of crazies - 12/30/20 11:31 AM

yes we all have that bug , great to see a young guy enjoying it , keep posting , smile
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Thank you, you bunch of crazies - 12/30/20 12:04 PM

We also learn from you. Not to lose that youthful enthusiasm and quest for knowledge. Thank you for being part of our family
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Thank you, you bunch of crazies - 12/30/20 05:27 PM

It sounds like you have just joined the fellowship of crazies!
Nice to have you.
Posted By: MySide 🦝

Re: Thank you, you bunch of crazies - 12/30/20 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
It sounds like you have just joined the fellowship of crazies!
Nice to have you.

Nice to be here! grin
© 2024 Trapperman Forums