Posted By: Bruce T

Re: South Dakota & Wolves - 01/05/21 02:05 AM

Bang.........end of problem
Posted By: red mt

Re: South Dakota & Wolves - 01/05/21 02:13 AM

Now that is a state that is thinking for a BIG CHANGE , NICELY DONE
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: South Dakota & Wolves - 01/05/21 02:31 AM

Not to change the topic, but I heard something about Christy Nome perhaps getting a job in DC. Anyone else hear anything?
Posted By: Prn

Re: South Dakota & Wolves - 01/05/21 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
Not to change the topic, but I heard something about Christy Nome perhaps getting a job in DC. Anyone else hear anything?

I doubt it is coming anytime soon. The way things seem to work around here is, they serve their 2 terms as governor then go to the Senate or house. She already served in the house so the next likely step would be the Senate. But she still has another term of governor to take care of.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: South Dakota & Wolves - 01/05/21 02:41 AM

Geez Lee what kinda scat is that?
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: South Dakota & Wolves - 01/05/21 04:17 AM

Well Jeff, It didn't stink! I was half listening to a news video last night and her name was mentioned, but not sure of the context. I should have been paying better attention! I hope she stays where she is for now, and finishes up her govenorship. I think she is a great gov!
Posted By: arcticotter

Re: South Dakota & Wolves - 01/05/21 04:21 AM

She’s great, bye wolves! I think Trump mentioned that he would like her to replace Thune.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: South Dakota & Wolves - 01/05/21 05:33 AM

I think Gov Kristi has higher sights than the U.S. Senate.

If Thune gets primary-ied in 2022, it probably depends on what happens this week or so. John boy has talked a good talk but South Dakotan get antsy with their Senators around term #4, nobody from this state has been elected to the Senate for 5 terms. Noem could take Thune on in 2022 if enough Republican voters in SD are po'ed at him following how this presidential election finally turns out. Gov Kristi would be about 55 when her 2nd term of governor ended in Jan of 2027 and about 57 for the presidential cycle of 2028 (if we still have one at that point). I can see the Republicans having the first double woman presidential ticket. That would blow the liberal-progressives minds!!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums