God Help Us All...

Garry-
Posted By: Boco

Re: Minneapolis A Violent Wasteland - 01/05/21 06:37 PM

Where is Madison?Murder rate up 400%-must be a real -
Posted By: k snow

Re: Minneapolis A Violent Wasteland - 01/05/21 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
Where is Madison?Murder rate up 400%-must be a real s--- hole.

Capital of Wisconsin. Liberal dung heap.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Minneapolis A Violent Wasteland - 01/05/21 06:48 PM

I'm sure importing huge numbers of people from the violent wasteland of Somalia helped Minneapolis become a violent wasteland too. Somalis are undeniably making their part of Columbus, Ohio a violent wasteland too. It doesn't look like America anymore. The amount of trash strewn around is amazing.

Keith
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Minneapolis A Violent Wasteland - 01/05/21 06:51 PM

Nasty^^^
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Minneapolis A Violent Wasteland - 01/05/21 06:56 PM

BLM & antifa have the Mpls city council in their back pocket. We used to go down to the Twin Cities shopping. It's too dangerous to go there anymore.

BLM looks for reasons to protest and riot. The latest is the Mpls police shooting of a black man who shot at the police first. It was captured on video camera. Yet, blm is instigating a protest. I guess instead of shooting back at the man, the police should just have used harsh words. crazy
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Minneapolis A Violent Wasteland - 01/05/21 07:07 PM

Where is Madison?Murder rate up 400%-must be a real -

Madison Wisconsin

yup gangs taking over and the girl whos boyfreind murdered both her parents early in covid , eveyone thinks she was in on it .

Dane county/Madison typically has very few murders way up this year but still not that many for a half million person area

2 murders to 10 murders is a 400% change but not 481 to 748 only a 55% change that is a lot of bodies piling up Chicago

Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Minneapolis A Violent Wasteland - 01/05/21 07:21 PM

I wonder with the rise of BLM if the violent crimes have fallen in black on black category. Surely the movement is helping...

Re: Minneapolis A Violent Wasteland - 01/05/21 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
I'm sure importing huge numbers of people from the violent wasteland of Somalia helped Minneapolis become a violent wasteland too. Somalis are undeniably making their part of Columbus, Ohio a violent wasteland too. It doesn't look like America anymore. The amount of trash strewn around is amazing.

Keith

Right on. They came here to escape persecution. Now that they're here they want to change America to be more like the country they came from.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Minneapolis A Violent Wasteland - 01/05/21 10:15 PM

HMMM,that sounds exactly like our european ancestors.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Minneapolis A Violent Wasteland - 01/05/21 10:31 PM

And Somalia didn't even back us for anything. I'm tired of paying for CIA's promises to foreign indigenous that if they help out the CIA, they or their family will get free passage to the USA. Lutheran Social Services and similar refugee resettlement organizations are good front ops for "the agency"...
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Minneapolis A Violent Wasteland - 01/05/21 10:36 PM

Boco you are much to intelligent to believe the Somalis, who were brought here as human cargo enmasse, have much at all in common with our European ancestors, who worked hard to get here and who worked hard to build the USA and Canada.

Keith
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Minneapolis A Violent Wasteland - 01/05/21 10:39 PM

That spread sheet makes no sense. Cities not in alphabetical order. Not in percentages risen . Not in any order at all just written down . Plus unless I'm missing it a chart of what ? Murders? violent crimes? shootings?
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Minneapolis A Violent Wasteland - 01/05/21 11:38 PM

Burn it down............ never mind already done.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: Minneapolis A Violent Wasteland - 01/06/21 02:43 PM

Ancient history!

In our new society, things will be much nicer when the shrinks take over from the pigs.

Re: Minneapolis A Violent Wasteland - 01/06/21 02:44 PM

Hmphh...
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: Minneapolis A Violent Wasteland - 01/06/21 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
That spread sheet makes no sense. Cities not in alphabetical order. Not in percentages risen . Not in any order at all just written down . Plus unless I'm missing it a chart of what ? Murders? violent crimes? shootings?

Agree
just

Re: Minneapolis A Violent Wasteland - 01/06/21 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by AKAjust

Agree
just

Yep

Re: Minneapolis A Violent Wasteland - 01/06/21 02:55 PM

Except our European ancestors didn't have anyone giving them free stuff.
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: Minneapolis A Violent Wasteland - 01/06/21 03:31 PM

Except our European ancestors didn't have anyone giving them free stuff.

Correct they simply took what they wanted, right or wrong if they couldn't get it they killed to get it. Believe or be as they are or don't exist. Through legal means the new culture is doing the same thing. (I don't like it but it is reality)
One vote at a time.

Re: Minneapolis A Violent Wasteland - 01/06/21 04:28 PM

We have millions of our natural born citizens living in poverty. Yet, we bring in immigrants, give them free stuff while we ignore all the Americans living in poverty.

Times change, we don't live like our ancestors did. Don't try to make our current Amerians guilty for something our ancestors did hundreds of years ago. Let's take care of our own before we go about bringing in immigrants.
Posted By: Actor

Re: Minneapolis A Violent Wasteland - 01/06/21 04:42 PM

Look at it again... it is listed by reporting dates. I posted the URL there so you see all of the rest of the story. The chart is for Final national murder update of 2020.

Garry
© 2024 Trapperman Forums