Home

Shutting down my company.

Posted By: Scuba1

Shutting down my company. - 01/07/21 01:37 AM

As of 02.01.2021 "Mad Max Marine Service" will be no longer a registered company. I am closing down the business and will become a shade tree mechanic I think. There is no way hades that i will finance the pipe dreams of the communist party with my company tax dollars. From hat date on I will do as little as possible for the " common good " Mind you I will not be taking anything from the gubbernment either. But will not contribute anything more than I absolutely have to.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 01:39 AM

God speed.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 01:40 AM

Stay incognito my Friend!!!
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 01:42 AM

I’d apply for a whopping student loan ASAP and just wait.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 01:42 AM

I like it, Scuba! Enjoy yourself.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 01:43 AM

I like ur thinking
Posted By: Marty

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 01:49 AM

Cash, gold, silver or barter. This will be my motto.

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by Law Dog

Nope ... my stuff is mostly paid for and I can make what little I need with small side jobs and grow my own food etc. I am distancing myself from what some call " our government " Its not mine as I do not support that bunch of crooks in any way shape or form. I am done with that lot.

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by Marty

Yup

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by Scuba1

Nope ... my stuff is mostly paid for and I can make what little I need with small side jobs and grow my own food etc. I am distancing myself from what some call " our government " Its not mine as I do not support that bunch of crooks in any way shape or form. I am done with that lot.

Think about it they would be supporting you.
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 01:52 AM

Good for you, I hope it works out.

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 01:53 AM

I would rather starve than take anything from them.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 01:54 AM

Awesome

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 01:57 AM

My house build will probably slow down somewhat and some other projects will be put on hold for now but to me that is worth it.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 01:59 AM

Call coonman220 for some pointers on how
to fly under the radar with the gubmint and
the revenuers !! laugh

w

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:00 AM

don't back down, don't be turned around.....
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:01 AM

We should all quit paying taxes and buy directly from our farmers. Cut the tit suckers out. Things would change real quick.

ol'dad
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:02 AM

Good luck. Hope, all goes well.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:04 AM

Awesome.Congrats.support you all the way.

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by ol' dad
We should all quit paying taxes and buy directly from our farmers. Cut the tit suckers out. Things would change real quick.

ol'dad

You got that right. And stop carting food into the cities for a few days. They would find out pretty fast that no matter what you put on it, toilet paper just don't taste right.

Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:06 AM

As of 02.01.2021 "Mad Max Marine Service" will be no longer a registered company. I am closing down the business and will become a shade tree mechanic I think. There is no way hades that i will finance the pipe dreams of the communist party with my company tax dollars. From hat date on I will do as little as possible for the " common good " Mind you I will not be taking anything from the gubbernment either. But will not contribute anything more than I absolutely have to.

wait you have a business that makes more than 1 dollar a year?

you need a new accountant.

I think before Mad Max Marine service goes down it needs a pole shed in TN to house the tools and parts , you lease the ground to mad max who builds the building and gets any equipment to maintain the facility.

Posted By: Northof50

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by Marty

you forgot the powder....

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:11 AM

Pete I like to be on the level. When I make a 100 grand in a year, that was what I declared. But that attitude got changed by the powers that want to be. They can play whatever they want as long as they stay of my turf and do it without my money.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:12 AM

[Linked Image]

We call this stuff apple butter.

Took me a good chunk of the day to do these. Had a bunch of apples that would have gone bad so canned them. Its simple enough but real good on buttered toast or biscuits. You quarter the apples and peel and core them. cut the quarters into a large pan. When its about full pour in some apple cider. About 1/4 pan deep with the apple pieces in. Pour in a little lemon juice. Cook it covered on a real low heat. When the apple is real soft use an electric mixer to puree it good. If you started with a full pan it will about a half pan now. Add in brown sugar, ground cloves, a little ginger, some nutmeg and all spice. Taste it every little bit and spice it till you think its good. Cook it down on a real low heat. Takes a couple hours. Stir it every few minutes. When its nice and thick put it in sterile jars and pressure it 10 minutes at 10 pounds or water bath it a half hour.

What your doing makes sense to me scuba
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:14 AM

I don't blame you. Don't stay holed up so much that you don't enjoy the south.

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:15 AM

ol'dad

You got that right. And stop carting food into the cities for a few days. They would find out pretty fast that no matter what you put on it, toilet paper just don't taste right.

Lol laugh
Posted By: adam m

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:15 AM

That's awesome. Enjoy
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:19 AM

Aw heck, the gubmint can take money from the millionaires and give it to us poor folks. We don't have to do nuthin!
Posted By: white17

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:24 AM

I'm really proud of you Scuba. You're more "American" than some others I could mention. Glad you're here !
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:24 AM

Pete I like to be on the level. When I make a 100 grand in a year, that was what I declared. But that attitude got changed by the powers that want to be. They can play whatever they want as long as they stay of my turf and do it without my money.

I feel much the same way. The problem is they are going to do away with cash. Everything will be digital. Just think of the control they will have then. We wont be able to buy, sell, or earn one thin dime that they dont know about. Thats the kind of power they want, and are willing to do anything for. Everything else is just smoke and mirrors. End goal is no cash, and people are so stupid its going to be easy for them.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by white17
I'm really proud of you Scuba. You're more "American" than some others I could mention. Glad you're here !

Mention them.

I agree good for you Scuba.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by yukon254

I feel much the same way. The problem is they are going to do away with cash. Everything will be digital. Just think of the control they will have then. We wont be able to buy, sell, or earn one thin dime that they dont know about. Thats the kind of power they want, and are willing to do anything for. Everything else is just smoke and mirrors. End goal is no cash, and people are so stupid its going to be easy for them.

no problem -- I work for farmers, I can trade for anything I need. No money needed.
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:31 AM

Let's hear um
Posted By: frank1969

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:33 AM

U need a new neighbor
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:39 AM

Despite our desire, as much as we'd try not to live off the tit we still benefit from it directly or indirectly, especially when it comes to infrastructure and industry subsidies that keep prices down.

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:40 AM

a friend of mine about lost his shirt when he left the army to go back to farming.

he made 19K for the year and owed most of it in taxes.

the attorney who does most of the larger business filings in the county said here is what you need to do. I will file you extensions ,sell everything you can you need to pay your current tax bill.

he sold a lot of hay every bail he could make and bailed for others.

then the tax guy said ok you need to buy your dad out of the farm

what ? with what money? I just sold all the hay I could make to pay taxes.

yup your buying him out one payment at a time.

and you own the house? yes I own the house. well the farm is going to leased it from you. it needs windows and a new furnace the farm can't waste money on fuel.

your a dairy farm right ? yes , so your need to be there all the time encase you have to calf or have an issue? yes

well the farm can pay for 2/3 of your groceries. the farm needs a truck it will buy yours your wife keeps her car for family needs.

my friend didn't understand how this could be legal the attorney assured him it both was legal and it was how all the larger businesses were doing it.

a year later his wife asked are you sure this is legit we have never lived so well.

he farmed like that 20 years then retired selling to his nephew who pays him payments much like he paid his father to purchase the farm one month at a time.

it is a rigged system. if you work for cash under the table you can get in trouble tax evasion and fines you can loose your property. however if you play by their rules and keep the LLC your legal and protected . the way you must look at it is your not cheating anything your denying the enemy material support while keeping within their legality and away from the enemy at the same time.

deny the enemy material support without , painting a target on yourself.

make sure Mad Max is paying every dime it can toward your retirement , all profit sharing. every meal when you are away from home and a daily steepen while on the road.

I understand the honer of being on the level

however if you use the camouflage provided you can deny material support without the potential negative consequence.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
[Linked Image]

We call this stuff apple butter.

Took me a good chunk of the day to do these. Had a bunch of apples that would have gone bad so canned them. Its simple enough but real good on buttered toast or biscuits. You quarter the apples and peel and core them. cut the quarters into a large pan. When its about full pour in some apple cider. About 1/4 pan deep with the apple pieces in. Pour in a little lemon juice. Cook it covered on a real low heat. When the apple is real soft use an electric mixer to puree it good. If you started with a full pan it will about a half pan now. Add in brown sugar, ground cloves, a little ginger, some nutmeg and all spice. Taste it every little bit and spice it till you think its good. Cook it down on a real low heat. Takes a couple hours. Stir it every few minutes. When its nice and thick put it in sterile jars and pressure it 10 minutes at 10 pounds or water bath it a half hour.

What your doing makes sense to me scuba

Those look good. We have just a few cans. I'm stingy with it and only use a dab here and there when making aebleskivers.

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by yukon254

I don't think they are going to be able to box that one through in my lifetime. And if they do, we will just have to find ways around that problem. Or finally show them who they are supposed to work for and or fire their useless butts once and for all.
Posted By: white17

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

a friend of mine about lost his shirt when he left the army to go back to farming.

he made 19K for the year and owed most of it in taxes.

the attorney who does most of the larger business filings in the county said here is what you need to do. I will file you extensions ,sell everything you can you need to pay your current tax bill.

he sold a lot of hay every bail he could make and bailed for others.

then the tax guy said ok you need to buy your dad out of the farm

what ? with what money? I just sold all the hay I could make to pay taxes.

yup your buying him out one payment at a time.

and you own the house? yes I own the house. well the farm is going to leased it from you. it needs windows and a new furnace the farm can't waste money on fuel.

your a dairy farm right ? yes , so your need to be there all the time encase you have to calf or have an issue? yes

well the farm can pay for 2/3 of your groceries. the farm needs a truck it will buy yours your wife keeps her car for family needs.

my friend didn't understand how this could be legal the attorney assured him it both was legal and it was how all the larger businesses were doing it.

a year later his wife asked are you sure this is legit we have never lived so well.

he farmed like that 20 years then retired selling to his nephew who pays him payments much like he paid his father to purchase the farm one month at a time.

it is a rigged system. if you work for cash under the table you can get in trouble tax evasion and fines you can loose your property. however if you play by their rules and keep the LLC your legal and protected . the way you must look at it is your not cheating anything your denying the enemy material support while keeping within their legality and away from the enemy at the same time.

deny the enemy material support without , painting a target on yourself.

make sure Mad Max is paying every dime it can toward your retirement , all profit sharing. every meal when you are away from home and a daily steepen while on the road.

I understand the honer of being on the level

however if you use the camouflage provided you can deny material support without the potential negative consequence.

The government does enough damage with the funding it has .
Starve the beast. !!
I hope to see a resurgence in the popularity of Ayn Rand and Atlas Shrugged

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:46 AM

I have never had apple butter. Sound quite nice though. i guess I'll have to pant an apple tree or five. Something the missus wants me to do anyway. So Iff ya post that again in 10 or so years, I'll be sure to make some smile
Posted By: Nelly

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:48 AM

I understand your sentiment.
Hard to get their "piece of the pie" if you quit baking.
Let them figure out their fair share of diddly squat.

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~

Mention them.

I agree good for you Scuba.

X3 Good to have members like you.People you know that would have your back.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 03:00 AM

I get your stance , but they will just print your share and give it away just the same

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 03:03 AM

I understand where you are coming from Pete. You are talking about playing by their rules. I on the other hand will just quit playing. My little business is but a drop in the ocean and my guess is that they have bigger fish to fry. I may just plow a little more rocks and plant more potatoes and sell them or once I have my saw mill built, sell some lumber. You know, stuff like that Still fix the odd engine, tractor or outboard here and there. Plenty of opportunities to make a little pocket money here and there and we don't need much. Maybe at some point this will be again more that a big banana republic and then I'll chip in again.
Posted By: Cattrax

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 03:06 AM

I wouldn't, because that liar will never keep good on that campaign promise either, he just wanted those kids voting for him, what has he done for 47 years?

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
I get your stance , but they will just print your share and give it away just the same

I am sure they will. But I will know that I have no part in it. That at the end of the day is what counts for me and my better half. They need a few trillion bucks be be flat broke so that is nothing new

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 03:15 AM

not many folks today understand living an honorable life, too much interest in feeding at the trough.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 03:46 AM

Who's John Galt?
Posted By: 1oldforester

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 03:53 AM

God Bless You

Amen Brother

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 03:53 AM

did atlas shrug?

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by Cattrax

I wouldn't, because that liar will never keep good on that campaign promise either, he just wanted those kids voting for him, what has he done for 47 years?

They lied about everything and still won that won’t change you might be right.

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 04:01 AM

Anything for a buck is already taken sorry.
[Linked Image]

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 04:02 AM

laugh
Posted By: Boco

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 04:09 AM

Right ON.
A great man once said-
"Ask not what you can do for your country but what your country can do for you"

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 04:17 AM

Chickens lots of them, eggs, cash and meat hatch your own it’s a never ending cycle, sell eggs for cash to buy feed.
Posted By: biotrapper

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 12:51 PM

Scuba is getting into living in Tn. Chickins are good. Squirrel and dumpling are good. Start fishing more and relax.
Posted By: west river rogue

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 12:59 PM

ol'dad

lol
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 12:59 PM

Should be pretty easy to barter your skill set locally. Make a tractor part and install it for beef or whatever else you need for example. I like trading for stuff anyway. The value of goods or labor traded is whatever two people agree on. Pretty hard for the IRS to jack you up over it.
Posted By: T-REV

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 01:06 PM

$?&@ the government. They sure don’t mind $?&@ing us.
Posted By: scalloper

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 01:14 PM

Good for you. When big O was in his first term I employed 18 people. The laws were going to change on how I was going to be forced to run my business so I pulled the plug. I had a tax audit shortly after and the auditor asked why I fired 18 of my employees. I said because you people are unrealistic and insane if you think I am going to take all of the risk with no reward. Furthermore, I told you the last audit if O gets in I was going to fire everyone that works here. She said, I didn't think you was really going to do that. One of the best business decisions I have made.
Posted By: goatman

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 01:27 PM

Scuba1 good on you. Hope more would follow. I have no doubt you will stay busy.

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:31 PM

My neighbor has more chickens than he knows what to do with and he is a fishing fanatic. I still have some bags of crappie in the freezer and can get more whenever I want. Same with eggs. He told me when I want eggs just to get them out of the henhouse. I reload his ammo for his hunting rifles and keep his outboard running. So have all I can eat fish and eggs in return. If I could find a way to make toilet paper I would be set up grin

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:35 PM

My neighbor has more chickens than he knows what to do with and he is a fishing fanatic. I still have some bags of crappie in the freezer and can get more whenever I want. Same with eggs. He told me when I want eggs just to get them out of the henhouse. I reload his ammo for his hunting rifles and keep his outboard running. So have all I can eat fish and eggs in return. If I could find a way to make toilet paper I would be set up grin

Dry grass!
Posted By: lestan101

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:36 PM

If anyone can disconnect and make it Scuba 1 will. I have seen him in action. He can fix or make anything he wants. He has already helped and fixed stuff for me and made it better than it was to start with. He is a top hand on anything he wants to do. He has made a fine east TN redneck. I got some apple butter for you the next time I see you.

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:40 PM

I still have to get you over here and make some of them Kroketten for ya.

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:44 PM

If your the best at what you do you will always have work to do.

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:52 PM

I thought you had Euro connections , you have probably even used one of them Bidet' things ,the toilets with a butt washer.

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:54 PM

Yea I was swearing like a trooper in that hotel about the idiot that put the sink in so low that yer back hurts when washing yer hands.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 02:58 PM

Good for you, Scuba! I agree with you on the communist part for sure.

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 03:10 PM

Back in the day I was taught and told to fight communism. That was during the cold war times. Never in my dreams would I have thought that at some point in my life I would have those very communists sitting official positions of government in a country that I live in. It sure is crazy. Not time to fight them " yet" but I will not support them either. Just cant do it. And now having a missus and kids and grand kids, Thats a pretty big anchor to haul up and go. So I'll stay and get through this as best I can. Servicing my wood splitter today and then its back to making firewood. I want a big pile of the stuff to season. Have lots of camp grounds here in the area and once the stuff is dried properly, I'll bundle some fit and sell it to the campers. There is a small produce stand on the side of the road that ells live bait and local grown produce. I am pretty sure he won't mind making some easy money on firewood. If one looks a little bit around, there are opportunities to make a little cash all over the place.

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

I thought you had Euro connections , you have probably even used one of them Bidet' things ,the toilets with a butt washer.

I love the butt washer!

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 03:14 PM

so Scuba,any new additions to your house? pics? Loved the last ones
Posted By: JohnnyY

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 03:31 PM

Sad that you have to but Good Luck

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by west river rogue

I am moving dirt at the moment down at the site where the house is going to be and where I'll set up my saw mill. It takes a bit of time as all I have is that little compact tractor with a front loader. I had a bunch of tree logs to move and wood to cut and split and there is more of that coming up in the next few weeks. No nothing exiting is happening at the moment. Just repetitive things not worth writing about really. The progress is slow but steady though and I am getting a bunch of things done that I have not even thought of a year ago. Its a little bit of a learning curve for sure with being a land lubber. But I have my food plot set up, a bunch of trails cut, found a pond and just away the brush around it, finished my shooting range and graded some tracks into roads. So now I can take the truck and tractor to places on my property that I could only get to on foot or ATV before. Made some implements for the tractor as well. I can now haul water with it as I have made a 3 point carrier for a 70 gallon tank with pump. A lot of things as I said that I did not plan on a year ago and they just keep popping up lol Who I bought the property I did not even know that is had a spring an a pond. These are all things that I found out after the fact. So now I am finding ways to utilize those new resources.

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by west river rogue

I am moving dirt at the moment down at the site where the house is going to be and where I'll set up my saw mill. It takes a bit of time as all I have is that little compact tractor with a front loader. I had a bunch of tree logs to move and wood to cut and split and there is more of that coming up in the next few weeks. No nothing exiting is happening at the moment. Just repetitive things not worth writing about really. The progress is slow but steady though and I am getting a bunch of things done that I have not even thought of a year ago. Its a little bit of a learning curve for sure with being a land lubber. But I have my food plot set up, a bunch of trails cut, found a pond and just away the brush around it, finished my shooting range and graded some tracks into roads. So now I can take the truck and tractor to places on my property that I could only get to on foot or ATV before. Made some implements for the tractor as well. I can now haul water with it as I have made a 3 point carrier for a 70 gallon tank with pump. A lot of things as I said that I did not plan on a year ago and they just keep popping up lol Who I bought the property I did not even know that is had a spring an a pond. These are all things that I found out after the fact. So now I am finding ways to utilize those new resources.

actually scuba I mean your boat house,,its neat

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 04:25 PM

I finished enclosing the bow
Pulled the engines, outdrives and tanks out of the back end as they are not needed for the boat anymore. I will however use the tanks to store diesel for the tractor in. Thats 150 gallons that I can buy now before the idiots start jacking the prices up for the " green new deal " bs.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 04:41 PM

I finished enclosing the bow
Pulled the engines, outdrives and tanks out of the back end as they are not needed for the boat anymore. I will however use the tanks to store diesel for the tractor in. Thats 150 gallons that I can buy now before the idiots start jacking the prices up for the " green new deal " bs.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

its awesome
Posted By: charles

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 04:46 PM

If you were having your best year ever with Mad Max, would you feel the same?

Lots of businesses are closing in this economy and our taxes are as low as I can remember.
Posted By: Flipper

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 05:33 PM

If you can’t beat join them.

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by charles
If you were having your best year ever with Mad Max, would you feel the same?

Lots of businesses are closing in this economy and our taxes are as low as I can remember.

My business has not been much affected by the covid restrictions. I have wound down somewhat myself by choice. I made just north of 100 grand in 2019 but was doing crazy hours because I wanted to buy this property and not take up much of a mortgage on it and pay off what loans I did have. 2020 I made just over half that and could have made more. But I chose to only work one week per month and spend the rest of my time playing around here on the property. I figured that way I don't have to hire people for the stuff that needs done here.

Its a principle thing for me to quit. Like its a principle not to shop at Dicks or Walmart or spend my money at Cheaper than Dirt to name a few. I have even banned Zuckerberg out of my social media and deleted my Facebook account.

I am a pig headed old fart at times but I can live with that. Sometimes the missus cringes about some of the decisions I make but at the end of the day she sticks with me
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 09:08 PM

Many companies will or have shutdown.
I don't blame you, I believe I will do the same with my cleaning business

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 10:17 PM

The way I see it. They don't do one single thing that is in my interest. So why would I pay them ?
Posted By: Boco

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 10:21 PM

Grow some weed up front there for some under the table cash.
Posted By: trappingthomas

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/07/21 10:32 PM

The way I see it. They don't do one single thing that is in my interest. So why would I pay them ?

I feel you! It is starting make less and less sense owning a U.S. business let alone employing a bunch of people!

Re: Shutting downy company. - 01/08/21 02:21 AM

Twolines I have not even made a start to get into trouble where I am. Once I am done here I'll give you a shout laugh
© 2024 Trapperman Forums