Home

Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Attorney General

Posted By: wy.wolfer

Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Attorney General - 01/10/21 01:25 AM

President elect Biden has nominated Merrick Garland as the new Attorney General of the United States. Garland's anti 2nd Amendment position is clear from his record, he does not believe the 2nd Amendment protects an individual right to own or possess a firearm. He has stated from the bench that he believes the 2nd Amendment only applies to the right of States to maintain a militia, period. Get ready for a hard ride from this Democrat.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 01:37 AM

Hopefully they don't stack the SCOTUS. That's the biggest worry we have right now. If that get's stacked, it's all over. We will have to give up our 2nd or go to war. it's going to be that simple
Posted By: James

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 01:40 AM

There's no vacancy on the SC as far as I know.

Jim
Posted By: Jacks

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 01:52 AM

Jim

Your being obtuse
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by James

Jim

As long as none of the sitting judges have anything on the Clintons we should be ok...
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 01:55 AM

There's no rule that the SC has only 9 justices. A president can appoint as many as he wants and it's up to the Senate to confirm or not confirm. We could end up with 5 conservative justices and 15 liberal judges if the president and senate agree to do so.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 01:57 AM

More of this crap to come. You might be able to keep your Red Rider when all is said and done. Maybe.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 01:58 AM

or the folks with a comprehension issue. Let the resident Kraut try to explain it to ya. The new guy is getting Bill Bars job ..... " Attorney General of the United States. " not a SCOTUS judge " ...... you know, the guy that plays th bag pipes.
Posted By: trap master

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 02:01 AM

These politicians should remember January 6th, next time we will be armed, and once you go that far there is no point in taking prisoners. you either win or die.
Posted By: charles

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 02:01 AM

Attorney General is not a Judge.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by trap master
These politicians should remember January 6th, next time we will be armed, and once you go that far there is no point in taking prisoners. you either win or die.

What was January 6th?
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 02:03 AM

Would you expect less.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 02:08 AM

I dont have any confidence in the supremes to protect our rights. I believe our best hope is for the legislature to fear us the gun owners if they start passing/enforcing all the ignorant drivel biden has on his gun safety page.

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
Originally Posted by trap master

What was January 6th?

uhh... when the capitol was overrun.

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
I dont have any confidence in the supremes to protect our rights. I believe our best hope is for the legislature to fear us the gun owners if they start passing/enforcing all the ignorant drivel biden has on his gun safety page.

Agreed
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 02:13 AM

Capitol overrun? The trouble makers were paid actors and antifa in "uniform" to give the media more fodder for the public.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 02:18 AM

Not a shocker.
Posted By: keets

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 02:26 AM

James still defending these maggots crazy
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by keets
James still defending these maggots crazy

Originally Posted by Bruce T
Not a shocker.
Posted By: wy.wolfer

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 02:39 AM

Originally Posted by charles
Attorney General is not a Judge.

Fixed!

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 02:42 AM

Capitol overrun? The trouble makers were paid actors and antifa in "uniform" to give the media more fodder for the public.

do you not agree it was overrun? i would agree there is a high probability that there were antifa there to cause trouble and make trump supporters look bad.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 02:52 AM

I don't know. I watched it and it looked "Mostly Peaceful" to me. wink
Posted By: Marty

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 02:55 AM

biden will announce his gun control plan on 1/20 or soon after. I do not see any functional opposition to that plan in the federal government that I would count on to block it. Australia, Canada and New Zeeland all happened fast with no opposition.

It is going to happen.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by Finster

I don't know. I watched it and it looked "Mostly Peaceful" to me. wink

Much more peaceful than the last 200 or so days in a town near me.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by wy.wolfer
President elect Biden has nominated Merrick Garland as the new Attorney General of the United States. Garland's anti 2nd Amendment position is clear from his record, he does not believe the 2nd Amendment protects an individual right to own or possess a firearm. He has stated from the bench that he believes the 2nd Amendment only applies to the right of States to maintain a militia, period. Get ready for a hard ride from this Democrat.

Who was the stoopid woman Clinton or Obama appointed who was quoted saying islamic terrorist were not the biggest threat America faced- it was tax paying, Christian white men?

If she has wrote that instead of saying it in a speech, I assume she would have spelled it Amerika.

(Also- she was not a 2A supporter so my comment isn't political- I just wanted to make the point that his (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) has happened b4 and unless we correct the course of this ship it WILL happen again).
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
biden will announce his gun control plan on 1/20 or soon after. I do not see any functional opposition to that plan in the federal government that I would count on to block it. Australia, Canada and New Zeeland all happened fast with no opposition.

It is going to happen.

Its already in the works. House Bill 5717....look it up.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Biden appoints anti 2nd Amendment Judge - 01/10/21 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Originally Posted by James

Jim

As long as none of the sitting judges have anything on the Clintons we should be ok...

True
© 2024 Trapperman Forums