Home

Gun seizure

Posted By: Snowpa

Gun seizure - 01/10/21 05:12 AM

What will you do if they send the Blue Helmets to confiscate your guns . Asking for a friend .
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 05:15 AM

Give them your ammo first and do it PDQ
Posted By: keystone

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 05:24 AM

For nostalgia purposes let the first one fly with a flintlock!!
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 05:36 AM

It depends on the reason they are coming.
Posted By: KYtrapper2005

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 05:39 AM

They are NOT getting the guns my grandpa and grandma gave me! The may get what comes out of it though.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 12:36 PM

They may get papered guns. How many un papered rifles and shotguns are out there? I would guess 1/3 have changed hands off the tailgate of a pickup with or without a handshake. No receipt no bill of sale with serial number, nothing. Many firearms have changed hands more times than ammo shot through them.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 12:49 PM

In the Army, a Sgt held up an ink pen and said "this pen can whoop you." That's how the Gubmint will do it with traceable guns. Unregistered guns may be okay but you would be a felon to have one. They will seize bank accounts, safety deposit boxes, anything they can to win. They have proven that already.
Posted By: Trapset

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
In the Army, a Sgt held up an ink pen and said "this pen can whoop you." That's how the Gubmint will do it with traceable guns. Unregistered guns may be okay but you would be a felon to have one. They will seize bank accounts, safety deposit boxes, anything they can to win. They have proven that already.

Yup, if they came for your guns it would be easy. If they make you a felon for having them, then pick you off one by one, it gets tougher.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 12:56 PM

I think the only people to win will be the ones who own nothing and don't have to pay taxes on it, and make themselves physically unable to be contacted.........like isolated in the boonies. Eventually taxes will become so high nobody will be able to afford to own anything.
Posted By: the Blak Spot

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 02:03 PM

Tell em to read the 4th amendment and then come back later if they feel lucky
Posted By: Squash

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds
They may get papered guns. How many un papered rifles and shotguns are out there? I would guess 1/3 have changed hands off the tailgate of a pickup with or without a handshake. No receipt no bill of sale with serial number, nothing. Many firearms have changed hands more times than ammo shot through them.

I would guess more than 1/3 ? Any LEGAL HANDGUN in NY is screwed because they are all registered.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by the Blak Spot
Tell em to read the 4th amendment and then come back later if they feel lucky

And of course the 2nd while they are at it.

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
It depends on the reason they are coming.

There is no justifiable reason.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 02:19 PM

It won't be blue hats, it'll be your local police department. That thin blue line will betray you in a heartbeat. They're not giving up their paycheck and pension for ideology.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 02:21 PM

Under the RED FLAG law they can already take your weapons.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Snowpa
What will you do if they send the Blue Helmets to confiscate your guns . Asking for a friend .

By "Blue Helmets" I assume you mean U.N. Troops? An act of war in my opinion and open day on blue helmets.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 02:28 PM

Have more guns and another vechile
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 02:47 PM

Before that happens, start kicking the doors down of the politicos that are responsible for ratifying those actions, long before a blue helmet sets a foot on these shores.
Posted By: gcs

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 02:48 PM

If y'all think you can depend on the police to do the right thing, you havn't paid attention to history
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 02:49 PM

Give them my bullets back one at a time.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 02:50 PM

These paranoid tinfoil hat conversations get old and make us look crazy. These conversations have been happening as long as I can remember. Take a breath.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River
These paranoid tinfoil hat conversations get old and make us look crazy. These conversations have been happening as long as I can remember. Take a breath.

You DO Not have to open them....your choice!
Posted By: J Staton

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 02:53 PM

laugh

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 02:57 PM

laugh

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper

You DO Not have to open them....your choice!

Nobody said it wasn't..... How long have you've been wasting energy quaking in your boots at the thought of UN seizing your guns?

I think we could use our time and energy better by getting back to reality.

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 03:08 PM

If you do not want to add to the TOPIC pike

Carry on on another thread.

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 03:09 PM

If you do not want to add to the TOPIC pike

Carry on on another thread.

I feel that I am adding perspective to the topic.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 03:15 PM

What has stopped the government from taking our guns?

They have been taking away your inalienable right to own firearms for 60 plus years. Do you think they will stop>

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 03:15 PM

Haranging and giving out derogatory names isnt

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er
What has stopped the government from taking our guns?

They have been taking away your inalienable right to own firearms for 60 plus years. Do you think they will stop>

Absolutely not
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 03:27 PM

Like eating an elephant, one bite at a time.
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by keystone
For nostalgia purposes let the first one fly with a flintlock!!

grin

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 04:21 PM

Sure. Have you happened to take a look at creepy joe's gun control stance? Have you actually listened to what the dems are saying and believe in? They used to be scared of gun owners, but now are telling us what's coming. Wake up.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by gcs
If y'all think you can depend on the police to do the right thing, you havn't paid attention to history

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 04:28 PM

I've been saying for years that they can't take away 2A until they do away with the 1A
And they are walking through that door right now
Hopefully I'll see some of you on the 20th
God Bless America and keep her Strong for our kids and grandkids
Posted By: Posco

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 04:41 PM

Those guys are like the Barney Fife of the worlds military.
Posted By: Bruiser1

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 05:14 PM

I love them. The only reason I read trap talk. Where else can you get free entertainment like this
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Posco
Those guys are like the Barney Fife of the worlds military.

my thoughts exactly . blue helmets are a joke .going be like shooting fish in a barrel!!
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 05:27 PM

These paranoid tibut like yousay and make us look crazy. These conversations have been happening as long as I can remember. Take a breath.

There are a whole lot of people that are deeply worried about their guns ,grandchildren ,Savings ,Homes and family These paranoid tinfoil people as you call us are far larger in number than the sheep you represent . Most are law abiding ,And it will be our downfall .Yes good guys finish last .We have always abided by the rules and being Christians of the most part do not want to take a human life .I could go on and on but like you say tinfoil hat conversations get old

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by loosegoose
It won't be blue hats, it'll be your local police department. That thin blue line will betray you in a heartbeat. They're not giving up their paycheck and pension for ideology.

Not true.Police departments around here have already stated they won't comply.

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 05:37 PM

and you keep joining in. my tinfiol hat is painted wood land camo!!!
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 05:42 PM

Who is us?
Posted By: rex123

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 05:43 PM

I really don't think it will be the blue hats that come for are guns. I think it will be somebody a little closer to home.

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty

Who is us?

good point .what is this us stuff .

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by rex123
I really don't think it will be the blue hats that come for are guns. I think it will be somebody a little closer to home.

I agree. Just like masks and vaccines, people will comply and submit.

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by rex123

I really don't care what color their hat is
If they come for my guns
That hat will turn red when they say they have come to take my guns
Just sayin
Posted By: That Fool

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 05:55 PM

mine identifies themselves as sling shots and bows
Posted By: cmj

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 05:57 PM

Im on my way to the gun shop.

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by cmj
Im on my way to the gun shop.

Just left one.
Posted By: wy.wolfer

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 06:01 PM

If the "new resistance" does not start now, and push back hard but peacefully with everything you've got........you lose in the end. The old saying you can't fight City Hall is very true. Resist now, with determination and persistence, or we WILL lose in just a few years and you'll be snuffed if you think you can run and hide. No amount of Bravado or bluster will matter, they will take you down for certain and simply move on to the next, and the next and the next........Begin the "New Resistance NOW.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 06:14 PM

Th first time I heard that the government was coming for our guns was during my hunters safety course that I took in 1972. Nixon's administration.

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by That Fool

grin
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler
Th first time I heard that the government was coming for our guns was during my hunters safety course that I took in 1972. Nixon's administration.

And it has been restricting them a piece of time since 1934. It's getting ready to be really nasty. Bankrupt firearms and ammunition companies allowing people to sue them. Bill ban Imports reloading components and ammunition and firearms and Firearms parts. Make a lot of things goes down gun owners own NFA items most people won't be able to afford to pay $200 for every magazine or firearm that takes a magazine capable of holding more than 10 rounds. They'll register at you and stash in the rest. And now they'll have a very effective name address photos and fingerprints of millions of guns and gun owners.

Look at history look at what they're saying openly not hide in the shadows anymore. Anytime you have registration shortly followed you have confiscation. Historical facts I just can't argue with it. But but but but that'll never happen here. They already confiscated the guns during Hurricane Katrina. And what did Posey that said she tell everybody that mr. And mrs. America turn them all in tomorrow if she could get it done? Y'all change the laws they'll pack the courts they'll get it done. Did Hitler ever do anything illegal or do you just take change the laws and make everything you wanted to do legal?

I honestly can't believe some people still believe that that's a tinfoil hat narrative. I don't know if it's willful ignorance lack of paying attention to what's going on? Lack of understanding of History either way just like all those Folks at thought I was nuts buying all the bullets and ammunition all those years ago it was amazing how their perspective changed when they were calling me during the last panic doing everything they could to convince me to sell a few boxes of 22 long rifle just so they could take their kids squirrel hunt. All of a sudden I wasn't nuts any longer.

Hitler Stalin Mao. After they got the guns mass murder and genocide followed shortly. Don't worry though soon everything will have been digitized and they'll be able to erase history with the push of a button so nobody will have to worry about all those nasty scary things or be able to learn from it.

Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 06:32 PM

I think conservatives should do nothing and see if there are enough liberals to keep from losing them.

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler

Been a long time coming.
But as I said earlier, have you actually listened to creepy joe and his ilk? You can't possibly believe these clowns are going to leave gun owners alone.

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Before that happens, start kicking the doors down of the politicos that are responsible for ratifying those actions, long before a blue helmet sets a foot on these shores.

I hate it when I agree with you but here we are!

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 07:17 PM

get used to it lefty ... as time passes you will do that more and more.

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 07:32 PM

Are you sayin it is just part of getting old? whistle
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by That Fool

Mine think they are buttercups and daffodils.Who can be against those? grin
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 08:12 PM

I hope people are smart enough to go around whoever big brother talks into taking up arms against gun owners. Cut the snakes head off. Back in the territory days of the west a cattle thief got hung by tying his hands behind him. A noose on a tree limb and the thief on a horse. I am thinking a street light, a pickup, and a piece of rope, would work pretty good too.

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 08:17 PM

The NAZI's sure enough surprised the French..............................Maginot Line

Another WWII lesson was European Jews . A few survived cause they had the cajones to fight back.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 08:26 PM

I would actually prefer if they sent guys in blue helmets... Then I won't have to feel bad about what I do to them. As much as I despise leftists I might be persuaded to show a little restraint to fellow "Americans"... Maybe.

But an invasion of foreigners with blue helmets... Well... Pierre, Dieter, and Ping deserve whatever I can dream up. They should probably opt out and stay home.

Mike

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce T
Originally Posted by loosegoose

Not true.Police departments around here have already stated they won't comply.

Some Have
Posted By: Sshaffer

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 09:30 PM

I have heard that they were coming for our guns for many years. And while they haven’t taken them yet (unless you count the ‘94 assault weapon ban), they have passed many restrictions.
I however, think it is different now. In times past how many politicians openly campaigned on taking guns? They now openly come after us.
They control the House, Senate, and the Presidency.
Being concerned at this point in time is not tin foil hat stuff as it may have been in the past
Posted By: Twisted metal

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 10:55 PM

It will not end well for them

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Twisted metal
It will not end well for them

Who is them?

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 11:21 PM

It has never been tin foil hat stuff. It is just now reaching end game.

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 11:21 PM

Not over yet.Praying hard.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Squash

I would guess more than 1/3 ? Any LEGAL HANDGUN in NY is screwed because they are all registered.

I would hope the way folks are leaving NY maybe some of the states power will diminish. I also hope them folks leaving NY are taking their firearms with them. Many online gun sites won't sell or ship to NY or Commiefornia.

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Are you sayin it is just part of getting old? whistle

And wiser grasshopper

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 11:52 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Gun seizure - 01/10/21 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
[Linked Image]

Lol laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Gun seizure - 01/11/21 12:06 AM

I would hope the way folks are leaving NY maybe some of the states power will diminish. I also hope them folks leaving NY are taking their firearms with them. Many online gun sites won't sell or ship to NY or Commiefornia.

In practice, it's just spreading the problem to new states.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Gun seizure - 01/11/21 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Sshaffer
I have heard that they were coming for our guns for many years. And while they haven’t taken them yet (unless you count the ‘94 assault weapon ban), they have passed many restrictions.
I however, think it is different now. In times past how many politicians openly campaigned on taking guns? They now openly come after us.
They control the House, Senate, and the Presidency.
Being concerned at this point in time is not tin foil hat stuff as it may have been in the past

nope -- at the house resolutions already preloaded -- hr 121,125,127,139,16? . Alot of those have been tried before - but we are living in different times now.
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: Gun seizure - 01/11/21 12:15 AM

Yes they do. LOL!
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: Gun seizure - 01/11/21 12:16 AM

gun sales reached an all time high. Fear buying but the gun co. . love it.

[Linked Image]

Re: Gun seizure - 01/11/21 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by ILcooner

Yes they do. LOL!

Then don't read or comment....just move on
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: Gun seizure - 01/11/21 12:20 AM

Listen boys, I have fought and every time won the fight for someone who was the victim of a “wrongful no-knock warrant”, a wrongful taking of guns, and/or a wrongful “Brady bill restriction” on a gun person’s rights.

With the current and progressing climate that will be much more difficult or impossible. You do not want to get into that situation. I rejoice that I am retired.
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: Gun seizure - 01/11/21 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

If they knock on a door looking for a gun that was bought at Joe's gun shop 3 years ago and get a reply "I sold it awhile ago".
Not much they can do
"who did you sell it to?" they can ask.
"Don't remember". what can they do? There has been no law against selling guns to private individuals from other private individuals and no need to keep records.
Search the house? What if the guns were hidden or moved?

The question is a lot of folks boast and bluster that they won't get my guns how far are these folks ready to go to keep what is theirs?

My hope is the Gov't doesn't go too far left before the majority of those that identify as left starts to recoil at the fascism of its leaders.

Re: Gun seizure - 01/11/21 12:23 AM

I dont know what they can do. Enter and search?

Re: Gun seizure - 01/11/21 12:24 AM

Dirty D, if you have to hide your guns to keep them, what will it take to get you to load them and say "Enough"?
Posted By: SJA

Re: Gun seizure - 01/11/21 12:29 AM

With "probable cause", a Warrant, OR under "exigent circumstances" as to THEIR definition, LE could enter your premises.
Posted By: MChewk

Re: Gun seizure - 01/11/21 12:59 AM

Ironic isn’t it? Here we are concerned about being legal....doing the right thing. And about 45 minutes from me in Chicago another murder is being committed by a felon using illegal weapons. You’d think they would take care of that problem first....where are the priorities?
Consider being a “ blue helmet “ or other person tasked with retrieving guns from the public? Who would want that job?

Re: Gun seizure - 01/11/21 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by SJA

With "probable cause", a Warrant, OR under "exigent circumstances" as to THEIR definition, LE could enter your premises.

Hmmm...
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Gun seizure - 01/11/21 01:21 AM

Learn how to make your own firearms
Learn how make basic black powder
Learn how to cast bullets out of scrap lead
Learn how to reload primers

The time has come to know these things
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Gun seizure - 01/11/21 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by Cragar
Learn how to make your own firearms
Learn how make basic black powder
Learn how to cast bullets out of scrap lead
Learn how to reload primers

The time has come to know these things

It most definitely has
Posted By: martyd

Re: Gun seizure - 01/11/21 02:02 AM

It will not be the local Police dept or the State Police dept that comes to your house to take your guns. It will be the National Guard. And it will not be the National Guard from your Home State that will do it. California National Guard will lets say go to KY , KY National Guard would go to ND , ND National might go to Florida and so on. Government does not want local Law enforcement to have to take family and friends Firearms.To much of a chance of local and state law enforcement turning a blind eye towards taking family and friends guns. Don't ask me how I know. MD
© 2024 Trapperman Forums