Home

I always say the wrong thing

Posted By: Law Dog

I always say the wrong thing - 01/12/21 03:40 AM

The wife is watching a children’s cooking show, I asked her if that was where she gets her recipes at then I got the look. grin
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/12/21 03:47 AM

That look says " no nookie for Jerry wink
Posted By: tlguy

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/12/21 03:49 AM

Is she one of those that uses the smoke detector as a kitchen timer?
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/12/21 03:52 AM

Get her a range finder ...so she can find the Range and cook you a meal

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/12/21 03:59 AM

She’s a good cook but loves to experiment to much, I could live on a jail menu weekly schedule.
Posted By: bass10

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/12/21 04:02 AM

I said honey would you go grab me a beer? She said get it yourself. So I called her and she ran to the counter to answer her phone, I told her while she was right beside the fridge would you grab me a beer? And it was on
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/12/21 04:14 AM

Dangerous territory Law dog. Very dangerous!

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/12/21 04:32 AM

Good Stuff
Posted By: DWC

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/12/21 04:37 AM

Is that on the food network? Kids baking? My wife watches a show like that every night, i dont understand it. I think id rather watch hallmark with her.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/12/21 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
She’s a good cook but loves to experiment to much, I could live on a jail menu weekly schedule.

Sounds like my house. My wife will make something we both really like and the next time around she'll change the recipe.
I ask her why she did that and say it was so good the last time you fixed it.
She'll say, I know it was, but had an urge to try something different to see if we'd like it. Huh?????
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/12/21 04:33 PM

I hear ya there. I don't get all the herbs and spices. Salt and pepper always worked for me.

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/12/21 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by DWC
Is that on the food network? Kids baking? My wife watches a show like that every night, i dont understand it. I think id rather watch hallmark with her.

Better than The pimple popper lady My wife watches.
She knows I'll leave the room.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/12/21 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
Originally Posted by DWC

Better than The pimple popper lady My wife watches.
She knows I'll leave the room.

My wife lives for that show and the medical channel.

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/12/21 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by DWC

I see her watching the food channel I wonder what’s coming in the next few days I get worried it’s like Russian roulette is coming. LOL I like hamburger and potato’s cooked together you get either burger or potato in every bite made it that way for years. She make it now it’s got corn, carrots and bouillon added to it, then she puts ketchup on it. SMH
sick

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/12/21 11:33 PM

So you Love it huh! grin
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/13/21 12:09 AM

LMAO @ Jerry and this entire thread! grin

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/13/21 12:14 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/13/21 12:15 AM

I would post something on here but then lefty will say that I overcook my steaks.

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/13/21 12:16 AM

grin
Posted By: concrete man

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/13/21 12:17 AM

What ever she cooks it beats cooking yourself lol

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/13/21 12:20 AM

Not always^^
Posted By: SJA

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/13/21 12:27 AM

Men are generally better Chefs and cooks because they don't see it as a "chore". Most days, I do most of the cooking because I enjoy good food and I make a list of what I need and send Wifey on her way to the store to get it for me.

[Linked Image] laugh

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/13/21 12:35 AM

I cook myself it’s a trust issue I know I won’t try to improve what I already like that way. LOL
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/13/21 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by bass10
I said honey would you go grab me a beer? She said get it yourself. So I called her and she ran to the counter to answer her phone, I told her while she was right beside the fridge would you grab me a beer? And it was on

Yea then she said "CATCH!!"

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/15/21 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
I would post something on here but then lefty will say that I overcook my steaks.

Well that goes with out saying.

Hey I been meaning to ask, did you get your prius fixed or did you catch your man bun in the belt and pee down those skinny jeans?

You know how much I worry for you!
grin
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/15/21 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by DWC

I see her watching the food channel I wonder what’s coming in the next few days I get worried it’s like Russian roulette is coming. LOL I like hamburger and potato’s cooked together you get either burger or potato in every bite made it that way for years. She make it now it’s got corn, carrots and bouillon added to it, then she puts ketchup on it. SMH
sick

Yup, there's a gal here that goes to the steakhouse and gets the finest steak in the place and dumps ketchup on it. And some put ketchup on hash brown too! Baffles me too Jer.

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/15/21 01:15 AM

Gary my son does crap like that. Ketchup on a steak what is the world coming to?

If he wasn't my own spawn I would make him sit at a different table so I didn't have to look at it.
crazy
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/15/21 02:01 AM

I like my wife to wear white when she is in the kitchen so that the dishwasher matches the rest of the appliances.
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: I always say the wrong thing - 01/15/21 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
Get her a range finder ...so she can find the Range and cook you a meal

Lol
© 2024 Trapperman Forums