Home

Favorite podcasts

Posted By: Michael Lippold

Favorite podcasts - 01/12/21 02:35 PM

Management bought me some wireless head phones for Christmas and I’ve been listening to some music until she suggested I listen to a podcast. So what do you guys like? So far only one I have been listening to is the unashamed with Phil Robertson and company
Posted By: CoonsBane

Re: Favorite podcasts - 01/12/21 03:02 PM

Check out The Meat Eater Podcast. There is a couple in their "network".
Posted By: Seek

Re: Favorite podcasts - 01/12/21 03:22 PM

Joe Rogan Experience

Trapping Today

Trapping Radio (Clint Locklear)

Vortex Nation

Turkey Hunter Podcast

Kifarucast

Jay Scott Outdoors

Jeffrey Prather (Youtube)

MonkeyWerx (short and focuses on military aircraft travel)

Natural News

I love Podcasts. They are unedited and off the cuff and that makes them more appealing to me. I listen to Rush and have been tuning out of Hannity into more and more podcasts. Ive been listening to them for years. I listen to them on Podbean and Spotify.

Re: Favorite podcasts - 01/12/21 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by CoonsBane
Check out The Meat Eater Podcast. There is a couple in their "network".

Part way through listening to one of the meat eaters, I have enjoyed it. Just so happens that one of the main subjects of this podcast is trapping

Re: Favorite podcasts - 01/12/21 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Seek
Joe Rogan Experience

Trapping Today

Trapping Radio (Clint Locklear)

Vortex Nation

Turkey Hunter Podcast

Kifarucast

Jay Scott Outdoors

Jeffrey Prather (Youtube)

MonkeyWerx (short and focuses on military aircraft travel)

Natural News

I love Podcasts. They are unedited and off the cuff and that makes them more appealing to me. I listen to Rush and have been tuning out of Hannity into more and more podcasts. Ive been listening to them for years. I listen to them on Podbean and Spotify.

I have listened to a few of Joe rogans and depending on the guest they are very entertaining I’m gonna try and find the locklear one
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Favorite podcasts - 01/12/21 07:17 PM

I preferred the older trapping radio ,as much of a clint fan as I am he's getting more political in podcasts, I know his podcast and website but meh. Josie's rednecks pride podcast was really good but can't find all the episodes
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Favorite podcasts - 01/12/21 07:20 PM

I have been a listener of Rush for years but have been failing lately. I'm better off staying busy at something.
Posted By: Scooby

Re: Favorite podcasts - 01/12/21 07:21 PM

Coyote Trapping School

The Trap House Podcast

The Trapping Inc Scuttlebut podcast

All very good.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Favorite podcasts - 01/12/21 09:29 PM

Trapping Today hosted by Tman member Jeremiah Wood and Fine Woodworking's Shop Talk Live are two of my favorites.
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Favorite podcasts - 01/13/21 04:02 AM

Michael Berry

David Jeremiah
Posted By: 3togo

Re: Favorite podcasts - 01/13/21 12:54 PM

Gritty with Brian Call. They also do a You Tube channel. Hunting, bow and rifle, all out west. Stated a while ago they were going to Parlor. Guess not while big tech says no.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums