Home

Social media platforms - a dire warning

Posted By: Cragar

Social media platforms - a dire warning - 01/13/21 06:57 AM

Good informative video - 13:24 long

Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Social media platforms - a dire warning - 01/13/21 09:49 AM

That was a lengthy video to say media has become Jesus for a lot of people.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Social media platforms - a dire warning - 01/13/21 10:47 AM

One look at his eyes and you can tell he is a "Bad guy"
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Social media platforms - a dire warning - 01/13/21 11:29 AM

he's always looked like an Alien (being) to me...
Posted By: corky

Re: Social media platforms - a dire warning - 01/13/21 01:00 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Social media platforms - a dire warning - 01/13/21 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Snowpa

Aint that the truth. Just looking at him makes the hair on the back of the neck stand up. Pure evil.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Social media platforms - a dire warning - 01/13/21 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Snowpa

Yep
Posted By: bandy

Re: Social media platforms - a dire warning - 01/13/21 01:48 PM

It is man lust and greed that drives these people to power.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Social media platforms - a dire warning - 01/13/21 02:55 PM

I would suggest that if you folks have not done it, to read a couple of books. One of them is " Mein Kampf' the other is "1984" It will give you a pretty good idea of what lies ahead if nothing is done about it.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Social media platforms - a dire warning - 01/13/21 02:59 PM

Read 1984, but not Mein Kampf. Based on what I've read in 1984, I'd say you've got a valid point when it comes to the future of America.
According to many biblical scholars, America is not a player in the last days. We will fall like the Roman Empire did, internal corruption.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Social media platforms - a dire warning - 01/13/21 03:04 PM

I've never joined either one. I'm an anti-social hermit to begin with, but value my privacy more than any benefit any social media has to offer.

But the worst of the lot is Google. They ARE "big brother". You don't have a choice with them. They are always watching. And may be listening too.
Posted By: sneaky

Re: Social media platforms - a dire warning - 01/13/21 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by HayDay
I've never joined either one. I'm an anti-social hermit to begin with, but value my privacy more than any benefit any social media has to offer.

But the worst of the lot is Google. They ARE "big brother". You don't have a choice with them. They are always watching. And may be listening too.

I stopped using google and started using duckduckgo. None of the ads like google and they block trackers. It will tell you how many trackers are trying to follow you on each site. Pretty eye opening.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Social media platforms - a dire warning - 01/13/21 05:25 PM

Then there is gmail.......and your android phone. They scan every gmail for content.......your phone follows you around.....even up and down the isles........and worse, may be listening to what you say. All of it in the context of "helping you" make decisions on what products to buy.

When surfing the web, watch what happens when you click on a screen......watch the little "analytics" going on before the url you selected shows up.

About the only Google you get to chose is the search engine. In every other aspect, if follows your every move. It really is big brother.

BTW, anyone seen those location apps? The one where you share your current location with friends? I sat through a presentation once where the lady up front was explaining this. She had put one on her mother and daughter's phones without their knowledge. She knew where they were at all times Pulled up her mother's........."I see she is pulling into the parking lot at the grocery store".

Google knows all that on you too. All the time.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Social media platforms - a dire warning - 01/13/21 05:36 PM

Has anyone used Telegram?

https://telegram.org/faq
Posted By: hippie

Re: Social media platforms - a dire warning - 01/13/21 05:45 PM

I left a note on the kitchen table this morning, telling the woman I went hunting and would be back around 10.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums