Home

Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap

Posted By: drasselt

Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap - 01/13/21 06:39 PM

Anonymous call for armed protests highly suspect:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._entrap_second_amendment_supporters.html

Re: Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap - 01/13/21 06:46 PM

My intent posting that link is purely in the interest of preserving our 2nd Amendment Rights by helping to spread the word. If the discussion runs into the ditch and this gets axed, then that will not help to spread the word.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap - 01/13/21 06:51 PM

Got ya.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap - 01/13/21 06:55 PM

Thanks Tom!
Posted By: hippie

Re: Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap - 01/13/21 07:15 PM

Protest in Harrisburg, our capital going on now.

Not sure why they're worried about them now, been protests in every city all summer with police stations and Federal buildings attacked and hardly a word about stopping them?

Re: Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap - 01/13/21 07:25 PM

you're right hippie the hypocrisy is stunning.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap - 01/13/21 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by hippie

Not sure why they're worried about them now, been protests in every city all summer with police stations and Federal buildings attacked and hardly a word about stopping them?

Minneapolis was a war zone. Businesses burned to the ground, vandalism rampant, stabbings, etc. Our governor did nothing. Now, he's calling the National Guard in.

This is a plan to increase propaganda by the left to disarm gun owners.
Posted By: SJA

Re: Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap - 01/13/21 07:34 PM

Politicians, Nuff said.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: EdP

Re: Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap - 01/13/21 08:41 PM

That's exactly the way I see it. What happened in DC is being called an "insurrection" whereas what happended in Portland was a "mostly peacefull protest." Don't be hoodwinked into making a show of arms if you attend an inauguration protest. It will be used to demonize all private gun ownership.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap - 01/13/21 08:49 PM

I don't see what an inauguration protest will accomplish. The powers that be are well aware that a lot of people think the election was stolen. I really dont get why anybody would show up armed if their intent is to remain peaceful. The powers that be are also aware that many of those who doubt the integrity of the election own guns.

Its a little scary people need told that flyer is going to make things worse.
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap - 01/13/21 09:15 PM

We went from a"summer of love" to a "insurrection" in short time?
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap - 01/13/21 09:18 PM

There is no changing the plans of the left. Whether there are 50 peaceful protests in the state's capitals or or 50 violent riots, the plan to remove all power from the people will go forward.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap - 01/13/21 09:20 PM

Supposed to be an armed protest at nebraska state capitol on Sunday. Open carry is allowed inside our capitol, no concealed carry though.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap - 01/13/21 10:24 PM

As far as the election goes... I'm over it. Was it stolen? Probably. Is anything going to be done about it? Doubtful, but we'll watch and see... I don't see much point showing up armed and waving a flag or a sign.

As for Biden/Harris gun control... I will contact my elected officials and voice my opposition through the proper channels. If Congress and Biden do not heed the 2A and carry on with their plan... Then the SCOTUS better pipe up and make a decision fast, quick, and in a hurry.

Let them pass the legislation... Let them go on record for voting for it... Let them go on record for signing it in to law. Then they have no one to blame but themselves when they get what they get.

Mike
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap - 01/13/21 10:30 PM

Let them pass the legislation... Let them go on record for voting for it... Let them go on record for signing it in to law. Then they have no one to blame but themselves when they get what they get.

well said
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap - 01/13/21 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by hippie

In a world where Biden got 80M Votes (LOL) and there are about 55 genders hierocracy is a petty crime me Amigo
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap - 01/13/21 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton

well said
Posted By: Boco

Re: Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap - 01/13/21 11:00 PM

Thats a tricky way to shut them down.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap - 01/13/21 11:04 PM

Posted By: yukon254

Re: Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap - 01/13/21 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town
As far as the election goes... I'm over it. Was it stolen? Probably. Is anything going to be done about it? Doubtful, but we'll watch and see... I don't see much point showing up armed and waving a flag or a sign.

As for Biden/Harris gun control... I will contact my elected officials and voice my opposition through the proper channels. If Congress and Biden do not heed the 2A and carry on with their plan... Then the SCOTUS better pipe up and make a decision fast, quick, and in a hurry.

Mike

Well Biden has already voted for it once and its never seemed to stop the crazies from voting for him, so I doubt they are to worried about signing new gun laws.

Sounds like protests are planned in all 50 states on the 20th. Probably good places not to be, because it's likely the communists will be looking to start something.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Armed Capitol Demonstrations 2A Trap - 01/13/21 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

Mike

Well Biden has already voted for it once and its never seemed to stop the crazies from voting for him, so I doubt they are to worried about signing new gun laws.

Sounds like protests are planned in all 50 states on the 20th. Probably good places not to be, because it's likely the communists will be looking to start something.

Let 'em start something... If they roll in with cops/guard and start busting heads of people who are peacefully protesting then they're just proving all of our rhetoric true.

As far as the hard left and the media painting us as racist gun-nut terrorists... La-dee-freakin-da. They've been screaming that for years... Screw 'em. They're mammals, their necks are able to be stretched the same as the rest of us.

Mike
© 2024 Trapperman Forums