Home

Biden declares war on 2nd

Posted By: Finster

Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 10:05 PM

Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 10:13 PM

Anyone who voted for this arse should be forced to kiss Nancy Pelosi.
Posted By: tlguy

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 10:20 PM

And they better be first in line to turn in their guns.
Posted By: cat_trapper_nv

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce T

I think you crossed a line with that comment. I think the death penalty is good enough
Posted By: corky

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by cat_trapper_nv

I think you crossed a line with that comment. I think the death penalty is good enough

laugh
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 10:35 PM

LOL...
Posted By: arcticotter

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 10:41 PM

Nasty
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 10:48 PM

How scarey- a black man who can think for himself! (scary if you are Biden, CNN, or any other form of traitor who depends on segments of the population to behave like sheep)

Yes, I said that! and if it needs deleted then so be it. If it means I need a vacation it has probably dried out enough to hang some piggy snares.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 11:00 PM

Dang, that's harsh.... That woman is as rough as a cob.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by tlguy
And they better be first in line to turn in their guns.

Amen
Posted By: adam m

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds

Dang, that's harsh.... That woman is as rough as a cob.

A cob is smoother laugh
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by cat_trapper_nv

grin
Posted By: Marty

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 11:27 PM

Y'all better think it thru and decide what you will do when then order the turn in of certain firearms. Looks to me like there will be no resistance within the federal government which will be substantial enough to stop that....it may be up to individual state legislations.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
How scarey- a black man who can think for himself! (scary if you are Biden, CNN, or any other form of traitor who depends on segments of the population to behave like sheep)

Yes, I said that! and if it needs deleted then so be it. If it means I need a vacation it has probably dried out enough to hang some piggy snares.

Remember, he didn't vote for Joe... He ain't black.

Mike

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 11:30 PM

Yeah thank for reminding me Mike- I forgot where I was for a moment
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 11:34 PM

I wonder when they start taking our guns if everyone on here who voted for the people that are taking them will be man enough to stand up and admit they voted for this
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 11:37 PM

They look like they are coming after our guns faster and more openly than I would have even imagined.
Posted By: PaulB

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 11:45 PM

Kissing her would be considered cruel and inhuman punishment,,,
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 11:46 PM

O come on guys it's not like its really going to happen. They have just been kidding when they say that. Besides there are more I than just guns to vote on. The sky is falling ever election.

And if the do come to take them just think about how much better it will be for the planet with so many less people on it.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
They look like they are coming after our guns faster and more openly than I would have even imagined.

You are so short sighted comrade! If you can get the public at large to believe in 39 genders, that a dust mask keeps them safe, and that Creepy Joe got 80M votes from his basement the time to act is NOW

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 11:53 PM

I don't think they are coming knocking on doors for our guns. I do think they will make guns unaffordable in a few different ways. Look for a minute at what is being attempted right now with anyone that has supported a president by the name of Trump, who got ripped off in the last election. His cabinet members are becoming unemployable, blackballed in many ways along with supporters. That is how it will be done. They won't come door knocking, many will hand them over willingly, or be unemployable, uninsurable, no professional license, no fly list, cannot cross state lines, child custody threats on and on! There is no low that the current democrat party that took control under the cloud of fraud will stoop too. They only have a couple years, crazyness will come fast. We have 2 years till midterms, when I suspect some power will be taken away as some soft mealy mouths see just what they have caused. And some soft mealy mouths are right here among us. I can see it now, Do you own firearms? yes oh well here take these forms and fill out please. How many have been to a Dr. and had updated yearly patient info forms? They have firearm ownership questions for a few years now. I have always answered N/A but someday they will be crosschecked with firearm background checks. They are sneaky in data mining, maybe I think too much....

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 11:56 PM

The dems will win every 'election' from now till the end of the country...there will be no reprieve in 2 or 4 or 6 or 8 years. Y'all want to stop this it will be up to the people.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/13/21 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
The dems will win every 'election' from now till the end of the country...there will be no reprieve in 2 or 4 or 6 or 8 years. Y'all want to stop this it will be up to the people.

And this is the point. Its game over never will there be a fair election and I will not be voting in another one either. Ther is no point wasting time on it.
Posted By: Ranger109

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm

And this is the point. Its game over never will there be a fair election and I will not be voting in another one either. Ther is no point wasting time on it.

My wife and I have decided to NEVER vote again, why bother???

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm

With the current flush of cowardly republicans, I don't expect the fight for 2A I would hope for. Then we have the mealy mouth gun owners like we have on here that live in a state of denial. And voted for Joe Biden** They say they didn't but the hate for Trump was too great. The 2A was pretty safe with him, but they will bring up bump stocks, which at best were a novelty, a range toy to burn lots of ammo that mostly missed the bulls eye.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:08 AM

As far as not voting, I intend to vote every time. I will not lay down and use the excuse that it won't matter. Also I may vote once twice maybe 100 times if I find blank ballots. But I will always vote.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:09 AM

Yep
Posted By: oneuglyduck

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:11 AM

we have laws against cruel and unjust punishment!!
Posted By: Brian Mongeau

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by oneuglyduck

we have laws against cruel and unjust punishment!!

And beastiality.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:19 AM

grin

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:23 AM

And this is the point. Its game over never will there be a fair election and I will not be voting in another one either. Ther is no point wasting time on it.[/quote]
With the current flush of cowardly republicans, I don't expect the fight for 2A I would hope for. Then we have the mealy mouth gun owners like we have on here that live in a state of denial. And voted for Joe Biden** They say they didn't but the hate for Trump was too great. The 2A was pretty safe with him, but they will bring up bump stocks, which at best were a novelty, a range toy to burn lots of ammo that mostly missed the bulls eye. [/quote]

You left out his " take the guns first due process later "
Just becuse I didn't like bump stocks dosen't mean I won't stand up for those that do. Besides he set a terrible precedent. I voted Trump twice but I'm not blind and going to pretend he was pro gun. Definitely better than Biden but far from the saint his fan boys like to portray.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:27 AM

anyone who voted for Biden (cough*James*cough) OWNS this!

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:28 AM

I'd hit that... with a claw hammer... repeatedly.

Mike

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by white marlin
anyone who voted for Biden (cough*James*cough) OWNS this!

Pucker up .......Peloski is waiting.
Posted By: goldnut

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:31 AM

As far as not voting, I intend to vote every time. I will not lay down and use the excuse that it won't matter. Also I may vote once twice maybe 100 times if I find blank ballots. But I will always vote.

I agree with this. If you decide not to vote it will just play into the dems plan even more. Stand firm and dont back down!

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:35 AM

I've been preaching this off of my soapbox for years and years. It's never over with DemoRats. As soon as they get some power, they abuse it and the people that they should be serving. They have to take the 2nd, don't you get it yet! Once the 2nd falls, all of it will fall. LOOK AT HISTORY>>>>>> ALL OF HISTORY..... It has happened over and over yet some are too stupid to see this.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:36 AM

so, let's figure this out...

the elections will be rigged forever to favor the dems (because of their penchant for gun control).

the only logical way to win is to "join them"...convert and vote in the dems' primaries for the most conservative candidates.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:36 AM

I will vote just so my vote can be changed to a vote for Dem.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:43 AM

You can vote, or join them trying to implement change from within,
it will not matter, the Genie is out of the bottle and theres no putting it back.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by goldnut

I agree with this. If you decide not to vote it will just play into the dems plan even more. Stand firm and dont back down!

2X

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Squash
You can vote, or join them trying to implement change from within,
it will not matter, the Genie is out of the bottle and theres no putting it back.

the demographics say if you stay in opposition party, you lose.

join/overwhelm from within? GOLD!
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:49 AM

I would love to see 74 million change party affiliation in less than a month. Think that might get somebodyís attention? lol

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
I would love to see 74 million change party affiliation in less than a month. Think that might get somebodyís attention? lol

spread the word, my Friend!!!
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:54 AM

I was just sitting down to eat a meal. I lost my appetite thinking about this.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by white marlin

spread the word, my Friend!!!

Iím gonna go online and change it tonight.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper

I was just sitting down to eat a meal. I lost my appetite thinking about this.

grin
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 01:48 AM

I'd slip her the tongue just to get her false teeth out of her mouth. sick

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88
I'd slip her the tongue just to get her false teeth out of her mouth. sick

shocked cry eek sick
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 01:53 AM

I wonder when they start taking our guns if everyone on here who voted for the people that are taking them will be man enough to stand up and admit they voted for this

Not a chance.
Posted By: Bob

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 01:53 AM

The only hope we have is the Supreme Court at this point. I hope itís enough.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by Bob

Not sure we can or should depend on them. It's going to be up to gun owners themselves.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by Bob

They are going to try and stack that and they may succeed. Mark my words, they will at least try.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 02:42 AM

they wont need to stack it. supremes are not allowing any gun cases to have a hearing. i cant think of any reason that will change

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 03:32 AM

Danny makes a fair point- I am not holding my breath on the supreme court to do anything to help us (anything at all)

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 03:34 AM

Me either

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
they wont need to stack it. supremes are not allowing any gun cases to have a hearing. i cant think of any reason that will change

I watched a video last night and the presenter stated they are supposed to hear some 2A cases in 2021... Don't remember how many cases, I was tired.

I don't know how to check and see what cases are on the SCOTUS docket... I'm going to check and see.

Mike

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 04:19 AM

The Lord above gave us all the tools that we need to defend our God given rights.....now just dig deep, find your balls and use those tools in the correct manner.

If you do not then the likes of aoc will be in charge of what happens to you and your family and you will have no options other than to go along with it.

Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness. Firearms give me a chance at all those things.....

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

I watched a video last night and the presenter stated they are supposed to hear some 2A cases in 2021... Don't remember how many cases, I was tired.

I don't know how to check and see what cases are on the SCOTUS docket... I'm going to check and see.

Mike

I looked and couldn't make heads or tails of that crap... lawyers.

Maybe someone with more patience can look and see.

Mike

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 04:28 AM

If anything will deter gun control, Millions would have to take to the streets all in a coordinated effort to be noticed. I donít ever foresee that happening. Look at the results in the past DC demonstration. One or two hundred thousand demonstrated and all the media labeled it was a Trump mob.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 04:32 AM

Time to declare war on Biden

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 04:35 AM

Declare war on amazon, google, news media and social media companies.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 02:35 PM

The Government will not be confiscating guns anytime soon.

Why? There ain't no profit in it. They will tax, and tax, and tax. After the tax money starts to dry up, and the resulting nice neat list of gun owners is complete....Then, they will confiscate.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 02:38 PM

And just who is going to pay that tax or accept that grampas old 22 is now on a machine gun registry no longer a 2a firearm??????????????????????????????? or any other firearm or accessory for that matter.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 02:42 PM

They can't get what they want by way of amendment so they form a mob, assault it and call it good. I don't need a lawyer or a SC justice to interpret what the 2nd Amendments intent is.
Posted By: Cedar Hacker

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 02:59 PM

And just who is going to pay that tax or accept that grampas old 22 is now on a machine gun registry no longer a 2a firearm??????????????????????????????? or any other firearm or accessory for that matter.

Have you heard of a little government agency called the Internal Revenue Service ? If you don't pay it , they take it.
All conservatives should expect possible IRS audits in the near future.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 03:12 PM

When is the new courthouse construction going to start? They sure dont have enough courtrooms prosecutors and judges for that now. Or you thinking along with the right to be armed the right to a trial will get tossed too? I think failure to comply, by millions of people, will derail the whole thing. We just thought there were a lot of bank robbers in the 30's. If millions of people have their accounts seized it WILL become a zombie apocalypse.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 03:14 PM

The people that want to take away your other rights want to take away your guns what a surprise.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 03:18 PM

I'll bet you a Ben Franklin the R's win the House in two years.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt

They are moving the goal post everyday to insure they will rule the Nation without voter ID we are screwed!
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 03:34 PM

Only if the election isn't rigged.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by T-Rex

Why? There ain't no profit in it. They will tax, and tax, and tax. After the tax money starts to dry up, and the resulting nice neat list of gun owners is complete....Then, they will confiscate.

Or they will start with a buy back. Payed with our own tax money.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
Originally Posted by T-Rex

Or they will start with a buy back. Payed with our own tax money.

That's what I think they will do, same as they did in Australia. A lot of stupid people will comply and turn in their firearms.

The bad guys will like it. They more guns off the streets, the better for them.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 03:43 PM

So, in the largest turnout ever for a gop presidential candidate the libs won the potus, house and senate.....how does anyone figure that the gop will win back the house in two years?

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 03:51 PM

From 1932 to 1994 the Ds controlled the House for all but 4 years. Things have been worse. Since 1994 the R's have controlled the house for 20 of those years. In 1994 the Dems went after guns.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 03:53 PM

So, in the largest turnout ever for a gop presidential candidate the libs won the potus, house and senate.....how does anyone figure that the gop will win back the house in two years?

Especially when the msm will be promoting everything as a stellar performance by the new administration.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 03:56 PM

The Lord above gave us all the tools that we need to defend our God given rights.....now just dig deep, find your balls and use those tools in the correct manner.

If you do not then the likes of aoc will be in charge of what happens to you and your family and you will have no options other than to go along with it.

Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness. Firearms give me a chance at all those things.....

X1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7

Especially when the msm will be promoting everything as a stellar performance by the new administration.

Our #1 enemies of our gun rights are the news medias, social media companies, and amazon/google for banning conservative sites and promoting liberalism.

Not the actual liberals, they are #2.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 03:58 PM

Our #1 enemies are the news medias, social media companies, and amazon/google for banning conservative sites and promoting liberalism.

Exactly right.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 03:59 PM

Done. Consider this a handshake.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 04:05 PM

Our #1 enemies of our gun rights are the news medias, social media companies, and amazon/google for banning conservative sites and promoting liberalism.

I would put the liberals as #3. The left is worse than the liberals. Liberals are in agreement with the msm but without the hatred the left has toward anyone that disagrees with their way of thinking.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 04:09 PM

In 1994 the Dems went after guns
That strategy worked for big D in 2020. If you believe the election wasn't rigged that is.

From where I sit there was no reason to rig the whole thing, CA NY both lots of electors and both solid blue. So go to key cities instead. Lots less complicated. Just like the mob did for JFK in Chicago to give him IL and the election. Bidens handlers didn't even need a new strategy. Federal government corruption takes lessons from cities.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 04:11 PM

What happened after the last two D's became Presidents? The ruling President always loses House seats during midterms. Just like Trump did.

Looks like the R's have to gain 6 seats during midterms to take control. Sounds doable.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 04:56 PM

What happened after the last two D's became Presidents? The ruling President always loses House seats during midterms. Just like Trump did.

Looks like the R's have to gain 6 seats during midterms to take control. Sounds doable.

Should be doable, the R's gained twice that many this election. Not enough to head off the anti-gun bills tho.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 05:11 PM

If you believe this was an accurate honesty fair election I can see you you would believe that. On the other hand if you see the obvious cheating and fraud that's going un checked or punished I don't understand how anyone would believe there will ever be another honest election.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 05:14 PM

I don't believe there ever was an honest election. I don't believe in Unicorns either. I believe R's can win because they have; even this year.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 05:15 PM

After seeing how our constitution was ignored here in Pa. Regarding our voting procedures, people thinking their guns are safe because their state constitution says so are dreaming.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by hippie

Should be doable, the R's gained twice that many this election. Not enough to head off the anti-gun bills tho.

Between voter discouragement and ballot harvesting, it wonít even be close.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 05:16 PM

I don't believe there ever was an honest election. I don't believe in Unicorns either. I believe R's can win because they have; even this year.

They will not give up power. Wait unicorns aren't real?

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 05:21 PM

They plan to add 10+ million new voters to the voter roles via legalizing illegals and importing people. Those folks will be placed where it gives an advantage and supported by welfare.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 05:36 PM

And donít forget the new states that might be added. That means larger majority for Dems in the senate and House.
Posted By: concrete man

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 05:40 PM

Yeah that's it Marty but we still need to vote in rural areas while we still have the number s. And I hope those on here that got there feelings hurt by the mean president or they just don't like them. if they are pro 2a anti abortion ECT. Vote them it's not personal it's business.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 05:52 PM

I think gun laws will have a problem with Senate filibusters. Among other D law changes. The D's have very slim majorities in both chambers. Subject to change at midterm.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 05:55 PM

I hope so dirt. Can the ATF get the NFA expanded just by changing their interpretation? That seems to be a new tactic.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 05:58 PM

I think gun laws will have a problem with Senate filibusters. Among other D law changes. The D's have very slim majorities in both chambers. Subject to change at midterm.

Is this a handshake on the Ben Franklin?

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 06:20 PM

Is this a handshake on the Ben Franklin?

I offered the bet to Marty, but I'll take your money. It won't go to no trappers defense fund. It will go to buying me whiskey or beer. Thanks!

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 06:36 PM

That explains a lot. Gonna be the easiest $100 I ever made.
Posted By: cohunt

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 06:50 PM

10 repub house members just voted their own political suicide yesterday. Dirt, you actually think Trump supporters will vote for a representative who voted to impeach Trump?

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by cohunt
10 repub house members just voted their own political suicide yesterday. Dirt, you actually think Trump supporters will vote for a representative who voted to impeach Trump?

Yes. In two years Trump will be old news.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 07:00 PM

Yes -- look at the list -- in several of those states R doesn't stand for republican.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by H2ORat

Yes -- look at the list -- in several of those states R doesn't stand for republican.

What if they run a third party candidate?

Steal enough votes to add a dem to the house. Cha-Ching!!!

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 07:27 PM

The unmolested state of the 2A will solely fall on the SCOTUS. We better hope they drop the hammer on it so we can focus on how much money will be confiscated from us moving forward.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 07:53 PM

Yes. In two years Trump will be old news.

No he wont. Trump unified the GOP like no other president ever has, and they know it. He will be a force within the GOP for some time to come.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 10:48 PM

The States is like a powder keg ready for a spark.
Russia,Iran or China will likely provide the spark shortly.
All it would take would be a hit on either Trump or Biden and frame the other side.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
All it would take would be a hit on either Trump or Biden and frame the other side.

My vote is for biden -- but just on this one issue.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 11:07 PM

Pay attention to those 10 republicans, they were bought somehow. Either pork for a home state project or Joe Biden** style of money laundering through family. Or owned by some blackmail type info. There is a whole Washington industry surrounding data and info on people. They can trash anyone anytime Brett Kavanaugh was a recent example.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 11:19 PM

Letís stay with the 2nd amendment
Posted By: Hatchetman

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 11:29 PM

For a bit of good news...

New ammo factory being built about 20 miles from me!!

https://www.wbay.com/2021/01/05/amm...han-200-new-jobs-expected-to-be-created/

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/14/21 11:59 PM

I donít believe they will flat out confiscate guns but they will try to make it as difficult to get them as possible. The courts will be busy with lawsuits from the gun manufacturers and such. We will be charged with donating the money it will take to support these lawsuits. Hence the whole ransom/hostage thing.

Lord knows what they will be doing while the attention is on keeping firearms affordable.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Hatchetman
For a bit of good news...

New ammo factory being built about 20 miles from me!!

https://www.wbay.com/2021/01/05/amm...han-200-new-jobs-expected-to-be-created/

Good deal
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 12:32 AM

I donít believe they will flat out confiscate guns but they will try to make it as difficult to get them as possible. The courts will be busy with lawsuits from the gun manufacturers and such. We will be charged with donating the money it will take to support these lawsuits. Hence the whole ransom/hostage thing.

Lord knows what they will be doing while the attention is on keeping firearms affordable.

X2

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 01:22 AM

Most all the gunpowder we use comes from Australia and Canada. If all firearm and accessories are banned from import a new plant won't help. I doubt a permit for a new powder plant is going to happen. Kinda like the last U.S. lead smelter that closed. That aint gonna reopen any time soon either.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 01:27 AM

I wonder with both houses and presidency going to the dems, if this will bring back up the UN small arms treaty that was floated around a couple of years ago? Seemed like the senate had to ratify it, but I do not recall if it was a simple majority or 2/3. Maybe someone with some LAW experience can chime in.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 01:30 AM

Don't worry Biden its coming.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 01:37 AM

Each post he makes, more stupid than the one before.
Posted By: SJA

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 01:45 AM

"The States is like a powder keg ready for a spark.
All it would take would be a hit on either Trump or Biden and frame the other side."

Maybe not as stupid as you think. The scenario reminds of the James Bond movie, "You Only Live Twice".

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 01:57 AM

Anything is possible, but we aren't there yet IMO....My post was more aimed at BOCO's antagonist pokes at anything to do with the U.S.A.

He has some major problems with our country....Envious to the point of absurdity.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter
Anything is possible, but we aren't there yet IMO....My post was more aimed at BOCO's antagonist pokes at anything to do with the U.S.A.

He has some major problems with our country....Envious to the point of absurdity.

Well, a person who is continually finding faults seldom finds anything else. :-)
Posted By: tjm

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 02:07 AM

Of course there was some election tampering, always has been since 1820 or so; but that isn't why the idiot beat the clown. It's real simple the idiot used his party and the system and the clown did not.
If you go by what is said on other forums, say a general fishing site, the Donald talked himself out of this election. More than half of the folks that supported him the first time have actively opposed him in this go 'round.
I'll always blame Mr. Trump for anything that Mr. Biden does or doesn't do. If your guns are confiscated it will be because Donald alienated his support. He split the party and lost because of it. tweeet tweeet tweeeeet
Hard core republicans don't like the guy and lots of the "never voted before"s didn't vote again. He was entertaining while he lasted and I voted for him twice, both times expecting him to lose.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 02:10 AM

If half the folk who supported Trump the first election actively opposed him this past election please explain how he got over 10 million more votes this last election.

If your guns are confiscated it will be because you did not fight.

Originally Posted by tjm
Of course there was some election tampering, always has been since 1820 or so; but that isn't why the idiot beat the clown. It's real simple the idiot used his party and the system and the clown did not.
If you go by what is said on other forums, say a general fishing site, the Donald talked himself out of this election. More than half of the folks that supported him the first time have actively opposed him in this go 'round.
I'll always blame Mr. Trump for anything that Mr. Biden does or doesn't do. If your guns are confiscated it will be because Donald alienated his support. He split the party and lost because of it. tweeet tweeet tweeeeet
Hard core republicans don't like the guy and lots of the "never voted before"s didn't vote again. He was entertaining while he lasted and I voted for him twice, both times expecting him to lose.

And you thought Bocos posts were dumb.
Posted By: Boco

Each post he makes, more stupid than the one before.

I would say the same thing about your posts,but I'm more polite than that.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 02:12 AM

Boco can be abrasive but he is no idiot and lots of what he posts I would agree with.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 02:17 AM

Boco can be abrasive but he is no idiot and lots of what he posts I would agree with.

Yep.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by tjm

You can blame me. I would be one of those who canít wait to return the favor when those ďhard core republicansĒ need us. Think about that when you are sending that check to the NRA. lol

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
Letís stay with the 2nd amendment

You're right, good call coach.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 02:20 AM

I'd swap lies and have a drink with him anytime. Even if the highlight of his existence is the War of 1812. whistle

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 02:22 AM

He wouldn't make it a day down south, Lol grin

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 02:24 AM

He'd be fine sporting a beaver Speedo.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 02:26 AM

I wonder with both houses and presidency going to the dems, if this will bring back up the UN small arms treaty that was floated around a couple of years ago? Seemed like the senate had to ratify it, but I do not recall if it was a simple majority or 2/3. Maybe someone with some LAW experience can chime in.

I'm sure it will,..might take a while,..the populates needs conditioning,..if one method fails there are more in the pipeline . Prudence owed to ones thinking,..should assume all cards are on the table.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by Posco

He'd be fine sporting a beaver Speedo.

Maybe up in the hills if he squeeled like a pig.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by tjm

proof,..idiots walk among us!

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 04:16 AM

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 06:43 AM

yep. Good video

The best course to fight the future and current infringement of our rights is to refuse compliance.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 08:12 AM

New congress woman carries onto the house floor. I love this lady.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 08:23 AM

I could not abide her locker plan. Its not a prison where the threat of prisoners arming themselves with guard firearms is a real danger.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 09:33 AM

Why is the 2A so scary to people?

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 10:32 AM

It seems this is simply the last stages of humanity. We were destined to destroy ourselves.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
It seems this is simply the last stages of humanity. We were destined to destroy ourselves.

Címon Gary, thatís a stretch, even for you. lol

Nobody wants to destroy the golden goose. They will try to figure out how to get it to lay more often but nobody wants to destroy it.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 10:50 AM

I hope you are right! Power corrupts though. Money isn't enough.
Posted By: J Staton

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 10:59 AM

Címon Gary, thatís a stretch, even for you. lol

Nobody wants to destroy the golden goose. They will try to figure out how to get it to lay more often but nobody wants to destroy it.

They might not want to destroy it but they definitely want to own it. That freedom stuff such as the 2A only get in the way. They control the ballot box now so I figure they are going to do whatever they want to do including the denial and oppression of your God given rights.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 01:56 PM

Little birdy told me Sunday or Monday the protection of our 2A rights kicks in and starts.Time will tell.

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Originally Posted by tjm

And you thought Bocos posts were dumb.

2X sounds like my wife after a 5th of whisky!!!!!

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 05:27 PM

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 05:34 PM

I'd forgotten about that old Hee Haw bit. grin

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by SJA

Awesome laugh

Re: Biden declares war on 2nd - 01/15/21 05:41 PM

Why is the 2A so scary to people?

Because evil power hungry people know they canít control its citizens as long as the second amendment exist. It has to be destroyed in order for their conquest of this country. They already accomplished 1/2 their goal by taking over and controlling the media.
© 2021 Trapperman Forums