Home

Did what I said I wouldn’t do.

Posted By: Squash

Did what I said I wouldn’t do. - 01/13/21 10:22 PM

Shipped this seasons fur to FHA today. 9 fisher, 6 beaver, 2 Marten, 1 otter, and 1 lb of castor. The pick up location in my area of northern NY had many other trappers there shipping as well. Like me, most there said they had few other options. I did take another FHA shipping bag, but other than shooting a few coyotes this winter, the traps will stay in the trapper shack until prices get better if ever. The agents rental box truck had a large amount of fur.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Did what I said I wouldn’t do. - 01/13/21 11:12 PM

Fingers crossed?

Re: Did what I said I wouldn’t do. - 01/13/21 11:13 PM

You got it.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Did what I said I wouldn’t do. - 01/13/21 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Squash
Shipped this seasons fur to FHA today. 9 fisher, 6 beaver, 2 Marten, 1 otter, and 1 lb of castor. The pick up location in my area of northern NY had many other trappers there shipping as well. Like me, most there said they had few other options. I did take another FHA shipping bag, but other than shooting a few coyotes this winter, the traps will stay in the trapper shack until prices get better if ever. The agents rental box truck had a large amount of fur.

Good Luck Squash,

I hope the Ontario border opens before April
and the International buyers get to attend
the FHA Auction.

Trappers need a win in their column.

w
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Did what I said I wouldn’t do. - 01/13/21 11:15 PM

Yes they will

Re: Did what I said I wouldn’t do. - 01/13/21 11:17 PM

Thanks, and yes , opening the border by April is what is needed, and not just for the fur industry.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums