Home

Lock down

Posted By: sweetwilliam

Lock down - 01/14/21 04:48 AM

as of 12 we are on a full lok down no travel ones deemed nessary. I think they should have done this a month ago
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Lock down - 01/14/21 04:48 AM

Covid?
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Lock down - 01/14/21 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by sweetwilliam
as of 12 we are on a full lok down no travel ones deemed nessary. I think they should have done this a month ago

No, their princess PM wants all of the girls clothing racks to herself.

Re: Lock down - 01/14/21 05:05 AM

No the prince is in Ottawa he is the prime Minister of canada this is the province of ontario Mr Ford is our couch here 😀

Re: Lock down - 01/14/21 05:09 AM

this covid is getting way out of hand and we have to make some changes so I don't have a problem with the new orders of the premer we have to many people traveling in to the North from Southern Ontario bringing it here
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Lock down - 01/14/21 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by sweetwilliam
this covid is getting way out of hand and we have to make some changes so I don't have a problem with the new orders of the premer we have to many people traveling in to the North from Southern Ontario bringing it here

Its all over
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Lock down - 01/14/21 05:38 AM

We're heading towards herd immunity in South Dakota, about 12% of the population has tested "positive" and most of the people in old folks homes have now been vaccinated. The oldsters have made up about 60% of what has been reported as "covid" deaths. The percentage of total people hospitalized divided by number of total positives has stayed about the same for the past 5 weeks. November and the first half of December were bad months for deaths here but hopefully they are on the decline.

Covid has been a big "tipping" point for people who have been high risk for other health issues and there's also a push to label just about anyone who has tested positive who dies to be listed as a "covid" death. My 72-year old cousin died on Dec 31 from an aggressive brain tumor (found out about it in August). He had covid in Sept. The hospice organization wanted to label him a covid death and his wife fought it and I think won, but who really knows. We've never had a lockdown. We've had sorrows but our society hasn't be penned up. Good luck up there in Ontario on all fronts...
© 2024 Trapperman Forums