Home

MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry

Posted By: T-Rex

MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 04:58 AM

First of all there is not a conceal carry in Minnesota. It is a permit to carry pistol...open or concealed doesn't matter.

Tim Jung Walz, Governor, Dictator, Hall Monitor, Emperor For Life, whatever, has unilaterally decided that due to some online chatter that conceal carry, although legal, will not be allowed near the Capital until after the inauguration.

His lock outs, mask mandates, and Mogwai virus BS was already government overreach.

Screw him!

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 05:05 AM

Walz, who writes parables nearly as well as Jesus, claims:

It is one thing to go to your neighbor's house with a complaint... but going with an AR14 is something else.
Posted By: Maddog47

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 05:09 AM

What is an AR14????? I qualified with an M-14 and was my weapon in the U.S.M.C. for 4 years but never heard of an AR14. The guy is NUTS.
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 05:17 AM

We believe that the right to keep (own, purchase) and bear (carry) is absolute. But I have come to realize that most people think that's just crazy. Maybe half of the people generally support the second amendment but even most of those are just scared enough that they're comfortable with a whole bunch of restrictions. There aren't a lot of us that really believe the right "shall not be infringed". There are even some here that support the Second Amendment...but.

The media's now complete assault on conservative thought is going to move America even farther away from what America believed when presidents ran promising to protect gun rights.

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by Maddog47
What is an AR14?????
He was referring to the civilian version, semi auto of the M-16. The AR 15. If it was him or Biden, or someone else that called it AR14 escapes me. He may have said AR-15. Either way, it is not a handgun, or any kind of conceal carry.
Posted By: mudtracker

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 05:36 AM

So disappointed in this governor
Posted By: DWC

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 05:41 AM

Unless ur arrested, u wont be searched. Carry how u want
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 05:42 AM

I'm disappointed he got elected.

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 05:48 AM

A former teacher.

He still thinks he is a god, talking down to students.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 05:53 AM

Come on Gofers, you all can do better than this!
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 06:50 AM

Gophers.
Tom
Posted By: ceelmo.trap

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 09:15 AM

Passed many backround checks for alot of years,own all my guns the legal way,guns dont kill people its the idiot pullin the trigger.Take away from the law abiding so criminals can buy what they want, cant stop the black market.
Posted By: ceelmo.trap

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 09:31 AM

All the veterans that have fought all over the world to protect our freedom bless every one of you. in this day and age every red blooded American should take a step back and question how much of that so called freedom we really have.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 11:47 AM

So he can legally just make up his own rules?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 11:50 AM

That's how it goes nowadays tdog. Lots of tyrants about.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
That's how it goes nowadays tdog. Lots of tyrants traitors about.

There I fixed it for ya J!
Posted By: white marlin

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 12:57 PM

how many of you complainers voted for him? (I'll bet there's some here!)
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by white marlin

Not I
Posted By: SJA

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Maddog47
What is an AR14????? I qualified with an M-14 and was my weapon in the U.S.M.C. for 4 years but never heard of an AR14. The guy is NUTS.

Just for the record, there is an AR14 Rifle. :-)
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
So he can legally just make up his own rules?

You can do it, if you have a state full of liberal judges and an Attorney General who don't mind straying from The Constitution. Pretty tired of all the crap these people have done.
Posted By: didit

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 02:21 PM

Tyrant Timmy just doing what he wants, regardless, How our state has fell for this joker is beyond me, I realize there are a lot of libtards in the Twins, but come on! I’d love to think he is on his last term, but , it is Mn....
Can’t wait to leave the people’s republic of Mn and move just West and support Gov Noem!!!

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by didit
Can’t wait to leave the people’s republic of Mn and move just West and support Gov Noem!!!
I am hoping to see you there.
Originally Posted by white marlin

I voted for him in a Kim Jung Un look alike contest.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 02:32 PM

Who will enforce it. Good time to find out where LE stands
Posted By: Getting There

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by DWC
Unless ur arrested, u wont be searched. Carry how u want

DWC the point is he did this. As Gov. it is obligation and duty to up hold the constitution.

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by maintenanceguy
We believe that the right to keep (own, purchase) and bear (carry) is absolute. But I have come to realize that most people think that's just crazy. Maybe half of the people generally support the second amendment but even most of those are just scared enough that they're comfortable with a whole bunch of restrictions. There aren't a lot of us that really believe the right "shall not be infringed". There are even some here that support the Second Amendment...but.

The media's now complete assault on conservative thought is going to move America even farther away from what America believed when presidents ran promising to protect gun rights.

Just one more thing to PO people. IMO
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 02:42 PM

CC illegal but rioting was allowed all last year that seems just wrong on every level.

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 02:42 PM

Ted Nugent can get wild once in a while, but look up his take on your reasonable as a father or husband to your family.

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 02:46 PM

Law Dog,
That’s a completely different thing, like apples to oranges. All sarcasm aside, if you ever bring that up in the republic, everyone screams that your just racist. Can’t have it both ways, of course this is just my opinion

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 02:54 PM

Law Dog,
That’s a completely different thing, like apples to oranges. All sarcasm aside, if you ever bring that up in the republic, everyone screams that your just racist. Can’t have it both ways, of course this is just my opinion

But, but you just thinking it has to do with that seems racist. LOL PC is a weapon today not a tool anymore a good Lib can make whole milk racist and I believe some have already. Facts are fact, irony is just a plain fact.
Posted By: snowy

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
Law Dog,

But, but you just thinking it has to do with that seems racist. LOL PC is a weapon today not a tool anymore a good Lib can make whole milk racist and I believe some have already. Facts are fact, irony is just a plain fact.

Law Dog I agree!

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 03:22 PM

Law,
Well said, and I do hope you know it was sarcasm. I just don’t understand how one group can do certain things and it’s deemed ok, while another group does something same, or at very least similar, and it’s thought as reprehensible. This could turn into a very long discussion, and not sure it would change any thinking, but that’s what troubles me most, peoples mindset now-a-days. I just don’t understand.
My favorite saying recently is “watch your own bobber”, it sure would solve some problems
On topic, CC has stopped more crime then it has ever caused, but you seldom hear that..
Posted By: Art S

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 03:30 PM

Tyrant Timmy just doing what he wants, regardless, How our state has fell for this joker is beyond me, I realize there are a lot of libtards in the Twins, but come on! I’d love to think he is on his last term, but , it is Mn....

Same voting machines that gave us biden ?
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 03:32 PM

think his security detail is going to give up their guns?
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 03:36 PM

Law Dog,

Dont ever go silent! If it needs to be said, say it!!

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 03:39 PM

Art, that one I’m not sure of? I get to see many different mindsets daily, and we have the large metro areas same as any other state. I’m considered rural for now where I live, and it’s fairly evenly split politically, or maybe that’s what I’d like to think. Mn didn’t have a lot of blue on the map, but twins are a given and North shore was up in the air last I heard. I think some people just believe they need to be taken care of, or saved if you will.
I realize change is inevitable, but I miss what my state used to be, but not enough to make me stay here any more
Don’t know if it was the machines, or the people. If it was the machines, maybe this state has a chance...

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton

Keith Ellison is our Attorney General. He aggressively went after businesses that dared to open during Walz's lockdown.

I have no clue who might be arrested, but, know that anyone that is will be prosecuted.
Posted By: Kre

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 03:46 PM

I understand the frustration by why on God's green earth would you want to go near the capitol?

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 03:55 PM

Kre,
I won’t.
But all you have to do is watch local news at night, Cause that’s where they’ll all be drumming up a story.
I believe this is a bomb waiting to go off. If say a certain group goes there with a certain plan, and things go south, guess who will be blamed? Probably people like me, who have no interest in causing problems, but just want to be left alone in the game of life
Posted By: Finster

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by T-Rex
A former teacher.

that pretty much says it all, with a few exceptions, most teachers are village idiots.

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Kre
I understand the frustration by why on God's green earth would you want to go near the capitol?

Business!

Not on a regular basis; but, randomly several times each year.

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 05:16 PM

The Minnesota Dept of Public Safety says:
"If come to the Capitol to commit violent crimes, we will stop you," Harrington warned. "We will hold you accountable."

It used to be that committing a crime was punishable; now it appears that you only need to look like some kind of threat.
Posted By: Cibarius

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Finster
A former teacher.

that pretty much says it all, with a few exceptions, most teachers are village idiots.

Ain't that the truth.
Posted By: Posco

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton

After all we witnessed last summer, you would think it would be a no-brainer. The media drowns out your voice. If you're not heard you don't exist.
Posted By: Marty

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 05:36 PM

seems like these folks will push as much as they can on us, simply refuse to comply.

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 05:48 PM

Evidently, Donald Trump has urged Mike Lindell, the My Pillow guy to run for Governor of Minnesota.

Anything goes, here with teachers, wrestlers, and who know what that can get elected. Trappers? Why not?
Posted By: Quartermastersir

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 06:17 PM

don't go picking on our 'wrestler' governor, he'd still be gov if he wouldn't of gotten those lunatics in his administration giving him bad advice. he wanted to give the budget surplus back to the taxpayers, but of course the more liberal faction of his admin wanted to keep it. So they gave some back and gave some to the gov't agencies, thereby increasing their budgets and that created a deficit the next year.
he got PO'd at the government and started at the city council and went up to the governor's office. He was mad at the taxes, indifference and general bad attitude of politicians so he went after them and of course won. There was an election rally in which some young women asked him what he was going to do as governor to help her pay for her college education. He replied
"if your smart enough to go to college you should be smart enough to pay for it" BOOM election over.
Education Mn,the teachers union, selects, buys, campaigns and supports the governor, then of course when the budget comes up they simply say give us what we want.
I think that is either quid pro quo or collusion.....

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 06:25 PM

If you peacefully protest by burning downtown Mpls that is OK with our Attorney General, but if you protest in outstate mn by opening up your business against the Gov's mandates, you will be fined and your licenses will be pulled.
It would seem the fairer your complexion or the farther from the downtown metro area, the more likely you are to be charged or penalized,

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/16/21 06:30 PM

I won't go so far as to call the "village idiots",
Some moments in life catch your attention. One of these for me was in 1976 when I was sitting in a dorm room with an education major who said, and it left such an impression that I can still quote her, " I'm not smart enough to be a doctor or a lawyer, not good enough with numbers to be an accountant or engineer, THANK GOD THERE'S EDUCATION."

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/17/21 01:01 AM

Out of the mess at the capital the biggest fear that came out of it was the amount of LEOs and military that took part in the event. For being silent for so long now accountability is the battle cry from the same clowns that said it was no problem before, no double standards there. LOL
Posted By: cmcf

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/17/21 02:26 AM

Paper Tigers.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/17/21 01:43 PM

Evidently, Donald Trump has urged Mike Lindell, the My Pillow guy to run for Governor of Minnesota.

Anything goes, here with teachers, wrestlers, and who know what that can get elected. Trappers? Why not?

grin
Posted By: walleye101

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/17/21 01:52 PM

Since Trump has been canceled, Lindell and anyone else associated with Trump will be canceled to. No way to campaign, no way to win. Expect another 4 years of the dictator.

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/17/21 03:28 PM

Yesterday (Saturday) a relatively small bunch of protesters did hang around the Capital.

Some were visibly armed.

No arrests, as far as I heard.
Posted By: Marty

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/17/21 03:32 PM

Things seem pretty bad but do not worry because I can almost guarantee that they will get much worse fairly soon.

Re: MN Dictator Bans Conceal Carry - 01/17/21 11:59 PM

Worse? That don't scare me none. Our leader is a retired Command Sergeant Major with over 20 years in the Minnesota Army National Guard.

At least that is his story.

Evidently, he received a conditional promotion to Command Sergeant Major but retired before he completed his enlistment and the required time and training for the promotion. Why, because he was notified that his unit was to be deployed to Iraq.

His discharge papers showed the demotion to his former rank of Master Sergeant.

Since he still calls himself Command Sergeant Major, I'm sure he wouldn't abandon those of us in Minnesota like he did his NG comrades in arms.

ref:Walz Misleading Public
© 2024 Trapperman Forums