Home

Gun control poll, sort of

Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 06:43 PM

How many of you think our gun laws will be seriously changed in 4 years?
Posted By: Born

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 06:55 PM

Hard to say. O had all three during the first two years of his admin, but democrats never make real changes to help people.

So I guess my answer is yes.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 06:59 PM

They'll try... thats all is certain
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 07:28 PM

If people comply with anything they will try to get away with lots more. The trick is to tell them to stuff it where the sun don't shine. Whatever bs they come up with. Thats my motto anyway.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 07:37 PM

Got to keep fighting.Not at all.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 09:23 PM

I think they will change the factor of owning a weapon. They will limit who can own rifles and how you will be disqualified just like you can be disqualified from getting a canceled pistol permit.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 10:17 PM

Posted By: James

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 10:21 PM

No, but the Democrats will try.

Jim

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 10:22 PM

The laws could be seriously changed in 45 days or sooner.

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 10:23 PM

Here is what Biden has announced that directly impact gun owners (2A) and hunting:

On his website, "Pres. Elect" Biden announced plan to:
1. Ban "assault weapons"
2. Ban "high capacity" magazines
3. Ban private transfers between friends and acquantances
4. Tax gun and ammunition sales
5. Ease restrictions on "red flag" laws, making it easier to confiscate guns based solely on accusations
6. Limit gun purchases to 1 per month
7. Prohibit anyone who has misdemeanor conviction of "hate" or "bias" from purchasing firearm
8. End the so called "Charleston loophole" which limits background check wait period to 3 days
9. Ban anyone with arrest warrant from purchasing ammo or guns
10. Ban online sales of ammo, firearms, kits, gun parts
11. Grants to states to setup gun registration and licensing requirements

In case anyone doubts the veracity of the list above, here is the direct link to his website: https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/
Posted By: Posco

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
The laws could be seriously changed in 45 days or sooner.

Off to court we go. They might hinder a future purchase I might want to make but they won't take what I have.
Posted By: charles

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 10:33 PM

Maybe Joe will be nor more successful than Obama was.
Posted By: 1oldforester

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 10:33 PM

I fully expect to see changes in the next two years. With the crew that will be in charge in DC its going to happen. How much? Well, we will just have to see.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 10:37 PM

Anyone trying to enforce that crap on my turf will be treated like an armed trespasser / robber and I don't have an ounce of compassion for that sort op people.

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 10:43 PM

Here is what Biden has announced that directly impact gun owners (2A) and hunting:

On his website, "Pres. Elect" Biden announced plan to:
1. Ban "assault weapons"
2. Ban "high capacity" magazines
3. Ban private transfers between friends and acquantances
4. Tax gun and ammunition sales
5. Ease restrictions on "red flag" laws, making it easier to confiscate guns based solely on accusations
6. Limit gun purchases to 1 per month
7. Prohibit anyone who has misdemeanor conviction of "hate" or "bias" from purchasing firearm
8. End the so called "Charleston loophole" which limits background check wait period to 3 days
9. Ban anyone with arrest warrant from purchasing ammo or guns
10. Ban online sales of ammo, firearms, kits, gun parts
11. Grants to states to setup gun registration and licensing requirements

In case anyone doubts the veracity of the list above, here is the direct link to his website: https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

Plus ALL, and I repeat ALL, guns manufactured must be “Smart Guns” and the ability to sue ammo and gun manufacturers for any firearm death.
Posted By: Born

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 10:44 PM

Online ammo sales seems to be the only place I can find 22lr. Finally pulled the trigger a few days ago at 13 cents per round ridiculous.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 10:47 PM

Really good thing nobody posting here voted for the gun grabber and voted for the current president. I mean Joe Biden's** platform was well known. But when firearm deaths are broke down and examined, his platform don't hold up. Beto is his boy! Remember that crackpot?
Posted By: Finster

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 10:49 PM

It's a no-brainer, they will throw everything they have at this, up to and including stacking the SCOTUS. Freedom loving Americans (not the treasonous, disgusting cowards that voted Biden) have to pray that big government will drag it's feet for the next two years and Conservatives can win part of the government back to stop this insanity.
Posted By: concrete man

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 10:50 PM

They said there would be stricter gun laws . since they hardly ever get things done that they say hopefully they do nothing. Trump 2024

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 10:51 PM

just say no
Posted By: JackD

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 11:01 PM

Excellent video Marty! God Bless you for sharing some truth that will, unfortunately and most likely, fall on deaf ears. Far too many Americans couldn't care less. AND...as a result of their failure to love, listen to, and embrace, the truth...they've been sent a strong delusion.

Good Luck with waking up the masses though! (I give up)

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 11:07 PM

Thanks.

I do not need the masses to help me say no.

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by concrete man
They said there would be stricter gun laws . since they hardly ever get things done that they say hopefully they do nothing. Trump 2024

This time they are coming. As Chuck Schumer said, everything is now on the table.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 11:12 PM

I'm with ya Marty.

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by James
No, but the Democrats will try.

Jim

Does that come as a shock to you? Who did you vote for? Why? Disingenuous was the right word.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 11:27 PM

Trying hard to prevent the current guy from ever running for office again.... Are they afraid of him, or us reelecting him? At least he publicly said our 2A rights were safe with him.

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by JackD

Excellent video Marty! God Bless you for sharing some truth that will, unfortunately and most likely, fall on deaf ears. Far too many Americans couldn't care less. AND...as a result of their failure to love, listen to, and embrace, the truth...they've been sent a strong delusion.

Good Luck with waking up the masses though! (I give up)

Our constitution is a treatise on human nature, that's why certain groups don't understand or appreciate it. Their concept of human nature is flawed.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/17/21 11:51 PM

Yes, but it wont take 4 years.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/18/21 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds
Trying hard to prevent the current guy from ever running for office again.... Are they afraid of him, or us reelecting him? At least he publicly said our 2A rights were safe with him.

They are terrified of ol' Donald. According to 60 Minutes tonight, he practically commands an entire army of violent zealots that are ready to kill at his command.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Gun control poll, sort of - 01/18/21 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds

They are terrified of ol' Donald. According to 60 Minutes tonight, he practically commands an entire army of violent zealots that are ready to kill at his command.

They come after guns and they are liable to see real violence whether Donald agrees or not.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums