Home

Green Bay who’s yah Daddy !

Posted By: Nessmuck

Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 02:56 AM

[Linked Image]

Guess who’s coming to Lambeau next week ......^^^^^^^^^^^^ yup ....the same guy that spanked you already ...^^^^^^^^ You know,the guy with 6 rings ....
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 02:59 AM

Should be a good game.Can't look at past scores as they don't mean a thing.Good Teams change and get better as the season goes along.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 02:59 AM

It will be EPIC!!!

Re: Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 03:02 AM

[Linked Image]

Tampa is playing their best ball right now
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 03:03 AM

The battle of the Bay's, should be a good game.

Naaaaaaa thhhhhhee patriiiiiots are home watccccching
Posted By: MINK I LOVE

Says 24 degrees and a chance of snow on Game day. I am predicting a "Classic Battle"

Re: Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck
[Linked Image]

Tampa is playing their best ball right now

They have Tom Brady
Posted By: tlguy

Re: Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 03:18 AM

You call that Tampa's best ball? Color me unimpressed.
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 03:19 AM

Maybe I'll have to watch this one, eh? grin

GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moosetrot

Re: Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 03:27 AM

Originally Posted by Moosetrot

GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moosetrot

Yup....don’t be chopping holes for beaver that day.
Posted By: arcticotter

Re: Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by tlguy

X2. Gag me

Re: Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by tlguy

Iam running low on Beaver lure......Wannah Bet a 4 ounce bottle of Paul’s Bachbreaker on the game ? You can think about it all week.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 03:34 AM

[Linked Image]

This is the ring Brady and his lying sack of weasel dung coach will always be remembered for. Once a cheat always a cheat and there was no shortage of cheating in the Patriots organization the last 15 years!

Chris

Re: Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by Hodagtrapper
[Linked Image]

This is the ring Brady and his lying sack of weasel dung coach will always be remembered for. Once a cheat always a cheat and there was no shortage of cheating in the Patriots organization the last 15 years!

Chris

Lol jealous haters......lol laugh

Re: Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck

Moosetrot

Yup....don’t be chopping holes for beaver that day.

Don't know about that, Nessie. Found the two bank dens I have been looking for today. Ice is getting bad so one of them had open water in front of it, full of chewed sticks. When I was walking around on top the big ones were rushing in an out so fast they were creating a wake! The other one has a big hole on top of it and they are coming out of the hole and cutting trees up on shore. Chewed logs laying like match sticks up there. They are working on a cottonwood so big i can't come near to getting my arms around it. Time for 330's and 660's. They were so aggressive during the open water I am not getting into the water so will have to dance along the shore.

Will probably pull my snare poles tomorrow and wait for some decent ice...then set some proper steel.

See you on Game Day!

Moosetrot
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 04:16 AM

From my perspective I feel the Packers match up better with the Bucs then the Saints. Yes they are good but more traditional in their game plans and style. We are playing solid football right now as are the Bucs. We will see how much the weather impacts the game.

Bryce

Re: Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 04:21 AM

Packers are favored Tampa Bay doesn't stand a chance. wink

Re: Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 04:27 AM

Grind Brady into the ground, Packers! Anybody else get a warm fuzzy feeling inside when Brady gets sacked?

GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moosetrot

Re: Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 04:48 AM

Grind Brady into the ground, Packers! Anybody else get a warm fuzzy feeling inside when Brady gets sacked?

GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moosetrot

I get that watching him gathering a team together in critical parts of the game.He knows how to win football games.
Posted By: Green Bay

Re: Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 11:39 AM

I saw the title and got upset.

Who is trash talking my Dad?

Ha ha ha

Re: Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Green Bay
I saw the title and got upset.

Who is trash talking my Dad?

Ha ha ha

Oops !
Posted By: corky

Re: Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 03:55 PM

Tom Brady is apparently everybody's daddy per Bridget Moynihan.

"Tom began dating his current wife Gisele Bündchen in early 2007 before the two became happily married in 2009. With Jack being born in August of 2007, Moynahan would have likely been around two-months pregnant with his son at that time."
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Green Bay who’s yah Daddy ! - 01/18/21 08:51 PM

And the curse for Payton continues! As long as he is the Saints coach, the curse will continue. They will never win a Super Bowl if he is their coach. He should have been banned from professional football for good.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums