Home

Federal ground

Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Federal ground - 01/20/21 06:59 PM

Any body trapping federal ground can sleep better at night, knowing they be catching the rona virus. New mandate says masks required on all federal grounds. We're from the gubermant and want to help you. cool
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Federal ground - 01/20/21 10:41 PM

I do a lot of fishing on Corp ground. I see being ticketed or arrested in my near future. Ain't no way I'm going to wear a mask while sitting on a river bank catchin' fish
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Federal ground - 01/20/21 10:42 PM

Bad deal
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Federal ground - 01/20/21 10:46 PM

I will feel better driving down I-90 knowing everyone will be wearing a mask now, Covid is rampant at 80 MPH you know. I’ll sleep like a baby just like the idiot that made up the joke of a law.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Federal ground - 01/21/21 01:23 AM

I was way out in the BLM lands today. I wore my mask even though nobody was around me for 3 miles in all directions. Even put one on my dog! Actually, who is going to enforce this stupid ruling?
Posted By: cat_trapper_nv

Re: Federal ground - 01/21/21 03:11 AM

Lucky all our state law enforcement refuses to enforce any Covid laws. Yes, all our law enforcement in Nevada. So unless BLM officers are going to show up, I got nothing to worry about. Plus I think the law is talking about congested areas like park lands.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Federal ground - 01/21/21 03:13 AM

They said the interstate system also?
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: Federal ground - 01/21/21 03:27 AM

The news reports i read said all federal buildings, property and land. Also all government employees and contractors

Forest circus out here still has campgrounds shut down and im sure the pine police and crarp and coots le will love to harass people over masks. Can't even imagine how over the top park service will go. Already getting emails at qork about pushing diversity and inclusion not anything about actually being able to do the job you were hired for.
Posted By: USMCArty

Re: Federal ground - 01/21/21 03:42 AM

Haha. Lets see how fast they can turn the remainder of people against them too. I'm not doing that stupid crap.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums