Home

I recommend Midway USA!

Posted By: Leftlane

I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 05:07 PM

My first order from these guys has made me a fan. Not only did they have some ammo that is hard to find right now (Thanks ADC), but I ordered at midnight and at 8:05 am they sent me an email confirming that my entire order had shipped. Wow.

IDK if these guys read Tman but they obviously know that us trappers get spoiled by MTP and / or F&T because they are tryna keep pace and doing it thru a very trying time to be a gin owner.

5 out of 5 stars from this guy
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 05:09 PM

They're Great

Just ask you know who
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 05:10 PM

Always had great dealings over the years.A joy to order from.
Posted By: Posco

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 05:12 PM

Never ordered from them before but I'll make an earnest effort to remedy that.

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Posco

You will enjoy dealing with them.

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
They're Great
Just ask you know who

Well I thanked Jayme to be polite but since you brought it up there was another user here who influenced my decision. grin

Order away Posco and let us know if you are impressed like I am!
Posted By: Sharon

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 05:25 PM

Hoss, I have had wonderful dealings with Midway also. Got my most recent Mossburg pump at a very nice discount sale , looking at the right time.

Another very good thing about places like Midway, is that they are recognized by FFL dealers in smooth transactions. I have four FFL dealers in my area and it's a shoe in for them in arranging with Midway USA.
Posted By: Hornady Reloader

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 05:25 PM

Got an order coming Saturday. well maybe it is coming USPS so who knows. Midway shipped it the next day I ordered.

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce T
Originally Posted by Posco

You will enjoy dealing with them.

I don't doubt it.

Originally Posted by Leftlane

Order away Posco and let us know if you are impressed like I am!
[/font]

Will do. I'm going to order ammo I don't need and won't specify caliber. Let's see where it goes
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 05:30 PM

But that other fella said they sucked?
Posted By: chas3457

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut

That "other fella" sucks, according to Hal. whistle

Charlie
Posted By: Rye

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 05:46 PM

anyone got a line on small pistol primers?

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 05:46 PM

I think he was pointing at Them with one finger and realized in doing so he had 3 fingers pointing back at himself grin
Posted By: Finster

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 05:47 PM

If James hates them, they have to be outstanding. He has never been right about anything. I've ordered many times from them and never had a problem.

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 05:49 PM

I think he was pointing at Them with one finger and realized in doing so he had 3 fingers pointing back at himself grin

laugh

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by chas3457

That "other fella" sucks, according to Hal. whistle

Charlie

Always valued Hal's opinion.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 06:19 PM

Glad to help.
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 06:33 PM

jeez, lefty, many of us been using them for many years......same with midsouthshooters supply....what kept ya?

anyway, glad your on board now!
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 06:45 PM

if only things could stay in stock a few minutes longer

got the email they had ALG triggers at 9:20 last night but didn't check my email till 7am and they were all gone

build up what you want in your shopping cart . set it to notify you on all the stuff you want , keep your account logged in an set your email to notify you on your phone when you get a midway email.

rush to computer and order

they get stuff but it is gone fast
Posted By: EdP

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 07:26 PM

Midway does a great job of getting orders ready to go out the door. I don't know anybody with a better process. They really make it a priority but keep in mind, like many other vendors doing business on the internet, "shipped" to them means they have boxed up your order, put on a shipping label, and put it in the outgoing package bin. It still hasn't moved from their facility and won't until the shipper picks it up.

Midway does something I have not seen other vendors do and that is to offer a special sale on items they say are "out of stock, backorder OK." They don't charge you until the item ships so it's not a problem. Some items ship directly from the vendor so perhaps they can make a sale without ever having to handle the item. It could also be that they have a delivery of some number promised and getting them all sold before they are even received by Midway means product is moved out immediately upon reciept and never really goes into inventory. Larry Potterfield is a smart businessman.

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 07:27 PM

Ah ya almost had it Pete, gotta be quicker with the rona, Joe and his Ho!

Trapper John my locals and one of your neighbors have kept me stocked up until just now. Shout out to Paradise Gun Club & Sales on the NC coast.

If you have not met those guys, look at the next gunshow for about 10 or 12 tables stocked with brand new in the box deals. Yesterday I called them looking for some hard to find sub compacts and this morning I got texts from the owner.

Get this, he found me choice of a Hel-clat or a Kimber Micro 9 stainless for LESS than 650.

Anyone lookin for smokin deals and personalized service from a small family owned biz hit me up in the PMs. I will gladly give you their number and you will be shocked at the deals they can make you.

Sharon if you went with me to an NC gun show those guys would want to keep you!
grin
Posted By: Michael Morris

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 07:42 PM

30 minutes up the road from me! Great service!

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Michael Morris
30 minutes up the road from me! Great service!

That makes it nice.
Posted By: cat daddy

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 08:04 PM

Is this where James shops?
Posted By: Deerkiller

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 08:31 PM

MidwayUSA is great!

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by cat daddy
Is this where James shops?

He Loves them

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 09:31 PM

James I am gonna do you a solid. You are NOT getting any younger so take some of you Alaskan money and buy a bigger monitor so you can read both the product specs, frequency asked questions, and feed back per each thing B4 you order it.

All kidding aside I never order a new product on my phone it is too hard to read and compare. I use a 26 inch curved screen and it helps me know what I am getting and what options I have if I am disappointed.

There, now I am done being nice and yall Yankees, Canadians, Alaskans, Europeans, and most Native Americans are back on my (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) list!
grin

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 09:34 PM

Adam M is off the hook but only because he feeds us well cropped and relevant memes. I planned to hate on him but he grew on me LOL
Posted By: chas3457

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 09:45 PM

Don't go pickin on my little buddy, Adam, Hoss.

The rest of the miscreants listed are fair game. grin

Charlie

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 09:50 PM

Is that the Ca-ca list? shocked

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 09:53 PM

Is that the Ca-ca list? shocked

[Linked Image]
grin

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 09:55 PM

T hats what I thought^^^^ no poopie list
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 11:56 PM

Apparently you were desperate for ammo. I looked at their prices and they were anywhere from $8-10 more per box. For a “standup” company as big as they are you wouldn’t think price gouging would be their thing.
Posted By: logger coffey

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/21/21 11:57 PM

They ship it out the door fast, but i hope your order don't go through the post office they sent my order through , still stuck in St. louis sense Dec 17th .
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/22/21 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by logger coffey
They ship it out the door fast, but i hope your order don't go through the post office they sent my order through , still stuck in St. louis sense Dec 17th .

If he ordered ammo, like you should with every order, it'll come UPS.
Posted By: adam m

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/22/21 12:14 AM

Yea they are good.
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/22/21 12:44 AM

Thanks ADC, that post just made me realize that as long as I order some ammo when I can it has to come ups so this way I can actually get orders within a month.

Re: I recommend Midway USA! - 01/22/21 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Apparently you were desperate for ammo. I looked at their prices and they were anywhere from $8-10 more per box. For a “standup” company as big as they are you wouldn’t think price gouging would be their thing.

Before yall break out in tears have ya ever thought that some of these guys are payin more to get that ammo for us?

$10 more a box after the past 9 or 10 months is decent. There are too many places that want double before shipping. Go whine somewhere else like a cheaper than dirt post
© 2024 Trapperman Forums