Home

Boycot anti gun or anti China

Posted By: concrete man

Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/21/21 09:07 PM

I will start don't buy anything Amazon or leftist owned. If you got something post it here.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/21/21 09:13 PM

My wife purchased some Smithfield Bacon today. I told her not to buy anything again from Smithfield , Chinese owned.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/21/21 09:16 PM

Dont spend money on NBA tickets or jerseys. In fact we should watch their games no more than the NFL or Nascar
Posted By: Andrew Eastwood

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/21/21 09:20 PM

The heck with nascar, the new gun bootleggers should start a circuit. Need a name like GUNCAR RACING and only allow 2nd friendly sponsors.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/21/21 09:48 PM

I've been paying a lot more attention to where things are made when I buy them.
[Linked Image]
I bought this a few months ago in a Dollar Tree store. Didn't think much of it at the time. Yesterday as I was cooking and waiting a bit , I picked it up and looked closely.
[Linked Image]

If you look closely , the Aluminum foil was made in China , packaged in Myanmar. You would think it would be made here because of the brand. Nope , surprise. Shipping packaged Aluminum foil halfway around the world.
A bit shocking. I know better now.
Keeping my eyes peeled for more things like this from now on.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/21/21 09:51 PM

Don't wanna be on the ca-ca list Right Lefty?
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/21/21 09:52 PM

No more Using Google

Use Duck duck go for searches
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/21/21 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Dont spend money on NBA tickets or jerseys. In fact we should watch their games no more than the NFL or Nascar

What is the NBA?
Posted By: Andrew Eastwood

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/21/21 09:54 PM

Sad thing is with folks getting paid to stay home, few people want to work so more and more products will be made over seas. Need to dump the welfare for able bodied folks and quit making unemployment pay so well folks don't want to go back to work. Until folks want to go to work it is hard to produce things made here. Not to mention they teach our children that labor type jobs are bellow them in schools. America needs to wake up and figure out you must turn a tap once in a while or the tap runs dry.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/21/21 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Andrew Eastwood
Sad thing is with folks getting paid to stay home, few people want to work so more and more products will be made over seas. Need to dump the welfare for able bodied folks and quit making unemployment pay so well folks don't want to go back to work. Until folks want to go to work it is hard to produce things made here. Not to mention they teach our children that labor type jobs are bellow them in schools. America needs to wake up and figure out you must turn a tap once in a while or the tap runs dry.

Speaking of taps, I need a beer!
Posted By: Gone Trappin.

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/21/21 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Originally Posted by Leftlane

What is the NBA?

National Basketball Association
It’s like what the NFL is to football. Professional basketball. Teams like the Warriors and Cavaliers play for them
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/21/21 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by concrete man
I will start don't buy anything Amazon or leftist owned. If you got something post it here.

Heres a product most gun/outdoor folks can relate to. But there's a problem...

Gerber multitools are foreign made, China if I remember correctly.

Leatherman multitools are made in the USA, Oregon I believe... But they are big donors to the democrat party.

If you choose either of those brands you are cutting your own throat. I'll look to see if there's an ACTUAL American company that makes a decent multitool.

EDIT: Gerber DOES have an American line of products... But I am not sure of their political leanings.

Mike
Posted By: rex123

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/21/21 10:33 PM

So a question, how are you going to use your phone or computer ? Most of the parts are made in China.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/21/21 11:24 PM

This one is going to hurt....Stay out of Harbor Freight.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/21/21 11:46 PM

My wife got scammed the other day. The number was supposed to be the number to amazon, but went to a scammer. Well, no more amazon in this household! We are also dumping our gmail accts, and gonna dump the apple crap next. Now if just all sportsmen would do that, it would send a message, and if all conservatives did, things may improve.
Posted By: il.trapper

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/21/21 11:49 PM

3 years ago I went about looking into opening a bait and tackle store where I would also stock camping hunting supplies. I thought having everything in the store American Made would be a great calling card/advertisement. Which I still believe it would be. However, I could NOT find enough different items to be able to stock a store of any size. Everything for the outdoors person is made over seas. Some say they are made in the USA, but most are only assembled here. I even talked to different companies, several pro staff people and other reps of companies. They all said they wished they could make their products here but can't. Labor being one reason, but according to them, regulations are the hardest hurdle to get past. taxes were by far the biggest reason.

I try very hard to buy only American Made stuff, although if an item is from certain other countries I am fine with that. You just have to read the fine print to really know where stuff comes from.
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/21/21 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
My wife got scammed the other day. The number was supposed to be the number to amazon, but went to a scammer. Well, no more amazon in this household! We are also dumping our gmail accts, and gonna dump the apple crap next. Now if just all sportsmen would do that, it would send a message, and if all conservatives did, things may improve.

Workin’ on it here ! Apple is gone as soon as I figure out the replacement. Already dumped a bunch of stuff but still looking for ideas.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/21/21 11:59 PM

Don't forget the 5 cities and their shenanigans. Home Depot's corporate office is in Atlanta. No more building materials from them for this old boy.
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/22/21 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter
This one is going to hurt....Stay out of Harbor Freight.

that will be tough , those little 99 dallor engine's run great ,i have them on my tiller/and log splitter .
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/22/21 12:17 AM

Here’s a website that can help I’m sure there are others.

https://www.usalovelist.com/american-made-appliances-can-trust/
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/22/21 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by rex123
So a question, how are you going to use your phone or computer ? Most of the parts are made in China.

It's impossible to eliminate it 100%. However, we can do our best with the products we can choose from.
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/22/21 12:52 AM

One of the tough ones is TVs, not sure about their affiliations but lg is made in Mexico, I don’t think there is one made here.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/22/21 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by Andrew Eastwood
The heck with nascar, the new gun bootleggers should start a circuit. Need a name like GUNCAR RACING and only allow 2nd friendly sponsors.

I might watch a lap or 2- heck I might even provide some counter weights! grin
Posted By: vegasjim

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/22/21 05:00 AM

Me and the wife buy everything we can American made. Have got really serious about it the last couple years.
Make me feel good! So I think I will continue.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/22/21 05:08 AM

move to the hills, dump all electronics and live happily ever after
Posted By: Squash

Re: Boycot anti gun or anti China - 01/22/21 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
move to the hills, dump all electronics and live happily ever after

X2
© 2024 Trapperman Forums