Home

Swamp People catching snakes

Posted By: charles

Swamp People catching snakes - 01/22/21 04:25 AM

How many ways can Troy catch a snake by hand? I think they should go back to alligators.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Swamp People catching snakes - 01/22/21 04:26 AM

3 episodes is it for me
Posted By: kevtrap

Re: Swamp People catching snakes - 01/22/21 06:01 AM

Tried to watch an episode tonight. Changed channels after 15 minutes.
Posted By: Tommie

Re: Swamp People catching snakes - 01/22/21 10:48 AM

I like the fact that they show the weight of the snakes and you see that majority of them are over a 100 pounds and up to 150 but they are able to lift it up with one hand and hold it . I don’t know how strong y’all are but if it weights 100 to 150 pounds there is no way I can lift it with one hand , 20 minutes is all I could take .
Posted By: J.Morse

Re: Swamp People catching snakes - 01/22/21 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Tommie
I like the fact that they show the weight of the snakes and you see that majority of them are over a 100 pounds and up to 150 but they are able to lift it up with one hand and hold it . I don’t know and y’all but if it weights 100 to 150 pounds there is no way I can lift it with one hand , 20 minutes is all I could take .

They weigh those pythons on the same scale they used for weighing their alligators!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Swamp People catching snakes - 01/22/21 06:50 PM

Less goo boyees. Ohh marcee' hees' looking atch yu
Posted By: Deerkiller

Re: Swamp People catching snakes - 01/22/21 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by J.Morse
I like the fact that they show the weight of the snakes and you see that majority of them are over a 100 pounds and up to 150 but they are able to lift it up with one hand and hold it . I don’t know and y’all but if it weights 100 to 150 pounds there is no way I can lift it with one hand , 20 minutes is all I could take .

They weigh those pythons on the same scale they used for weighing their alligators!

Yep! A 13 foot gator is on 700 lbs and that’s state record in Mississippi. Every other one they get on the show is over 1000
Posted By: cat daddy

Re: Swamp People catching snakes - 01/22/21 07:29 PM

Ignorant show! I refuse to watch
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Swamp People catching snakes - 01/22/21 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by J.Morse

Alligators used to weigh 100lbs/ft when the show first came out! Lol...we watch, just because the nonsense is comedy for us.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums