Home

mandatory mask to check traps???

Posted By: foxkidd44

mandatory mask to check traps??? - 01/22/21 12:32 PM

just a question of curiosty.....do we now have to wear a MASK to run traps on corps property ?? i know it sounds asnine......but joe signed thae new order saying masks have to be worn on fed property.
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: mandatory mask to check traps??? - 01/22/21 12:50 PM

I’ve not been inclined to wear a mask and absolutely won’t abide by any new mandate.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: mandatory mask to check traps??? - 01/22/21 01:05 PM

You will only have to wear one till the next executive order that bans trapping on Federal land.
Posted By: TreedaBlackdog

Re: mandatory mask to check traps??? - 01/22/21 01:05 PM

It will be interesting to watch it unfold. I am watching it closely as it impacts my job directly. Biden broke his own order within hours of not wearing a mask at Lincoln Memorial. As well none in any gov building or lands should ever be unmasked according to exec order. Not sure if they will say 6' distance is ok to be unmasked or not yet. The order references CDC guidelines.
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: mandatory mask to check traps??? - 01/22/21 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by walleye101
You will only have to wear one till the next executive order that bans trapping on Federal land.

Which should be coming any day now.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: mandatory mask to check traps??? - 01/22/21 01:17 PM

It is refreshing to see the liberal trappers and gun owners get what they voted for.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: mandatory mask to check traps??? - 01/22/21 01:33 PM

I wouldn't say it's refreshing, but It's not like he didn't tell us all what he was planning to do.
Posted By: corky

Re: mandatory mask to check traps??? - 01/22/21 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by TreedaBlackdog
It will be interesting to watch it unfold. I am watching it closely as it impacts my job directly. Biden broke his own order within hours of not wearing a mask at Lincoln Memorial. As well none in any gov building or lands should ever be unmasked according to exec order. Not sure if they will say 6' distance is ok to be unmasked or not yet. The order references CDC guidelines.

Jen Psaki, Press Secretary, was excusing Biden by saying he had more important things to worry about than his own mandate. At the briefing in the White House she herself was not wearing a mask. I think with this level of enforcement trappers should have little concern on Federal lands. LOL
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: mandatory mask to check traps??? - 01/22/21 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by corky
Originally Posted by TreedaBlackdog

Jen Psaki, Press Secretary, was excusing Biden by saying he had more important things to worry about than his own mandate. At the briefing in the White House she herself was not wearing a mask. I think with this level of enforcement trappers should have little concern on Federal lands. LOL

There is one standard for them and another for us. I won't be wearing a mask.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: mandatory mask to check traps??? - 01/22/21 02:06 PM

non compliance when it is absolutely ridiculous

I can see when your in a building or having a conversation a few feet apart it might could possibly do something , but if you couldn't hit the next person with your 22 dispatch gun that is just stupid

have one with encase your stopped

I doubt the park ranger wears his mask while hundreds of yards from people
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: mandatory mask to check traps??? - 01/22/21 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

I can see when your in a building or having a conversation a few feet apart it might could possibly do something , but if you couldn't hit the next person with your 22 dispatch gun that is just stupid

Until they get the bright idea to mandate specific kinds of masks, just wear a neck gaiter. Pull it up when you think you have to and drop it the rest of your day.

Re: mandatory mask to check traps??? - 01/22/21 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by SNIPERB🦝
Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

Until they get the bright idea to mandate specific kinds of masks, just wear a neck gaiter. Pull it up when you think you have to and drop it the rest of your day.

I keep a Duluth trading company mask in my chest pocket what I have found most comfortable for my big melon, the gattors every one I tried is like a darn noose on my neck.

my neck would be a size 7 hat thanks highschool wrestling
Posted By: Bob

Re: mandatory mask to check traps??? - 01/22/21 04:05 PM

Nobody is gonna say anything about you bein in the middle of the woods with no mask on. Thats not the intent of the mandate. In fact here our law enforcement has said they won’t be enforcing any masking mandates or any other covid mandates. They’ve got better things to do

Re: mandatory mask to check traps??? - 01/22/21 04:45 PM

our DA came out the day the first state mask mandate was signed , He will not prosecute a mask mandate.

it would have to be a state or Federal officer to issue on Fed land here not a lot but some federal water fowl production areas F-WPA
© 2024 Trapperman Forums