Home

Curse of Oak Island

Posted By: Trapper7

Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 05:16 PM

Has anybody been watching it? I started, but this seems to be the most boring season yet. Nothing exciting or interesting happening.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 05:19 PM

Started watching? The most boring season yet? Nothing happening? grin
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Finster
Started watching? The most boring season yet? Nothing happening? grin

Could it really be????
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 05:20 PM

They're in the War room...discussing
Posted By: Finster

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 05:22 PM

I quit watching it. I just can't take the narrator anymore, he just gets on my last nerve.

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Finster
I quit watching it. I just can't take the narrator anymore, he just gets on my last nerve.

Could it be?
Hahaha!
Posted By: Actor

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 05:35 PM

Yes, never miss it... Yes it is dragging a little this year, but a lot of that is because of restrictions put on by Canucks for Covid-19. Yes, and the announcer is a pain in my rear end too. They have continued to work the swamp and make new discoveries there.

I guess I tolerate some of nonsense because they are making small gains. They pretty much are at the mercy of the Canucks.

I am not sure I am going to like the new Mountain Man show. I am not sure what the 2 brothers that are going to be cattlemen have to do with Mountain men. I would like to see more of Tom Oar, and Marty, but that probably won't happen with all of the other dudes they have included on the show.

Garry-

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 05:41 PM

The whole concept to me is rather far fetched believing pirates or Knights Templar buried a treasure underground to a depth of close to 200 feet. How? Why? And most importantly, how did they plan to retrieve it? They did plan to retrieve it, right?

They have people with more sophisticated equipment than they did hundreds of years ago and they can't find anything.

My wife watched for a while and asked me how I could watch this? I admitted it was getting harder every week.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 05:47 PM

Any body notice that the son of the old man that died, ain't on there this year?? And ain't none of them saying anything about his absence.
Posted By: SJA

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 05:49 PM

Hoax, just like the show "Jesse James Treasure".
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 05:57 PM

HA you guys be nice those guys are from Michigan, LOL

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
The whole concept to me is rather far fetched believing pirates or Knights Templar buried a treasure underground to a depth of close to 200 feet. How? Why? And most importantly, how did they plan to retrieve it? They did plan to retrieve it, right?

They have people with more sophisticated equipment than they did hundreds of years ago and they can't find anything.

My wife watched for a while and asked me how I could watch this? I admitted it was getting harder every week.

That s because the Former slave dude found it all
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 06:04 PM

I think my wife is in love with Gary, "Its a top pocket find, its a bobby dazzler" She wont miss it.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 06:56 PM

Nothing about burying a treasure 200 feet in the ground makes ANY kind of sense. You know how many people it would take to "hide" it? A small army..... nothing too secret about that.....

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper

That s because the Former slave dude found it all

I thought that a couple years ago too.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 07:28 PM

It is even worse than trynta watch Geraldo Rivera finding Hoffa. The mastery is awesome but the show was a big let down for me.
Posted By: BTLowry

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 07:31 PM

I watch it every once in a while

Pretty much watch an episode, check back in 3 mos and they are no closer to finding anything than they are building a rocket and flying to the moon.

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 07:35 PM

yup
Posted By: cat daddy

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 07:37 PM

Has anybody been watching it? I started, but this seems to be the most boring season yet.

Nothing exciting or interesting happening.

To call oak island a cinematic turd, would be a compliment!

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by cat daddy

This would be the 2nd time I ever agreed with a man from Washington who wasn't named Mike Corey of Sonny Riley. whistle

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Originally Posted by cat daddy

This would be the 2nd time I ever agreed with a man from Washington who wasn't named Mike Corey of Sonny Riley. whistle

Do you actually know Mike Corey of formerly Corey and Lang bucking bulls?

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 08:12 PM

Yup I used to spend a week with him and Robin back in the day every year on the way to the BRO in Tacoma. It was easy to assume he was full of it most of the time but then he would make me help him get the lions out of his freezer so I quit doubting him.

I told him if anything ever happened to him I wanted one of his pick up horses, Robin, and his pack of dogs

If Sonny said anything you could bank on it LOL. Chad was cool but he was his fathers son and I never turn my back on a swapper.

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Yup I used to spend a week with him and Robin back in the day every year on the way to the BRO in Tacoma. It was easy to assume he was full of it most of the time but then he would make me help him get the lions out of his freezer so I quit doubting him.

I told him if anything ever happened to him I wanted one of his pick up horses, Robin, and his pack of dogs

If Sonny said anything you could bank on it LOL. Chad was cool but he was his fathers son and I never turn my back on a swapper.

Ok, sorry for inferring you were a deranged drunk (which you may be). They pasture their rough stock about 5 miles from my house.

Re: Curse of Oak Island - 01/22/21 08:36 PM

No kiddin?

The only pasture I remember well was the one Vince Naffzinger (sp?) had and put in the tall catch pens for the buckin horses. Mike was runnin stock for Flyin 5 and Big Bend so he had more pasture than they could have grazed in 3 years.

IDK what he might have now but we caught bulls and horses on some mighty nice places I remember that.

Is Mike still married to the same gal? She was too good for him and I haven't seen him in years except when he is flankin on TV
© 2024 Trapperman Forums