Home

Gas is a jumping !!

Posted By: jbyrd63

Gas is a jumping !! - 01/22/21 09:43 PM

Gas went up here 35 cents today ! Got a feeling we are in trouble.
Posted By: That Fool

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/22/21 09:45 PM

prices always rise during the spring, fall time come it goes down, we in rural Alaska pays the high price for it no matter what year

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/22/21 09:56 PM

LOL problem is it ain't spring just mid of January matter of fact winter isn't even a month in yet .
Posted By: Finster

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/22/21 09:58 PM

King moron is cancelling the pipeline Get ready for $4-$5 a gallon.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/22/21 09:59 PM

Gas was almost $5.00 when Obama was in and his pal is reinstating all the green deals and stopping oil so up up we go.
Posted By: rendezvous

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/22/21 10:07 PM

They want to make it so you can't afford to drive around, because of this so-called "global warming". Prices for everything else will follow soon also...
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/22/21 10:08 PM

Stock mkt down again!!! Down everyday since he took over. Bye bye retirement!!!

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/22/21 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Finster

People being laid off as we speak!!!
Posted By: Finster

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/22/21 10:21 PM

I wouldn't so worried about the price of gas. You're not going to have anywhere to go anyway. We are headed for a depression the likes of which we have never seen. It will make the 30's look like a gold rush. A moronic incompetent is at the helm steering the ship as we speak. You'll be lucky to have a job in the next couple years. Mark my words.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/22/21 10:28 PM

Don't fret, another stimulus check should be coming.
Posted By: elkantlers

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/22/21 10:30 PM

You can thank Bidumb.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/22/21 10:37 PM

All those nostalgic for the old days of horse and buggies and no modern amenities will get their wish.
I think everyone needs to go back to the simple life.
Posted By: Deerkiller

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/22/21 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by GROUSEWIT
Stock mkt down again!!! Down everyday since he took over. Bye bye retirement!!!

I moved mine in to bonds last week!
Posted By: Ditchdiver

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/22/21 10:44 PM

Dum-Dum won't make it a year as "president", so it will be Camal-ah's doing....
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/22/21 10:44 PM

Rural Alaska, and remote places where I live will be the hardest hit early on. Everything we get comes thousands of miles by truck, then in many places has to be flown in, and all that takes fuel. Lets see what the communists who voted for this are saying a year from now. One things for sure, trapping costs will go up.
Posted By: Lazarus

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/22/21 10:45 PM

Russian oil prices will go up and they will start buying fur again . . . from trappers who can afford to go get it.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/22/21 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Gas went up here 35 cents today ! Got a feeling we are in trouble.

Elections have consequences, and this is just one of them.

BOHICA frown

walleyed
Posted By: WyFurHarvesters

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/23/21 12:21 AM

All supply and demand with covid not as much driving and the market was flooded with oil both domestic and foreign oil reserves are full we can not compete with the middle east oil they can make a profit at $40 a barrel that is about break even here.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/23/21 12:25 AM

The oil industry will be selling Vaseline by the barrel the next 4 years. sick
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/23/21 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by WyFurHarvesters
All supply and demand with covid not as much driving and the market was flooded with oil both domestic and foreign oil reserves are full we can not compete with the middle east oil they can make a profit at $40 a barrel that is about break even here.

So you're saying this has nothing to do with numb-nuts axing the Keystone?
Posted By: keets

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/23/21 12:33 AM

oil went from $39 to $52 a barrel since the election
Posted By: bankrunner

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/23/21 12:46 AM

Just re- filled LP tank today, glad I contracted it at $1.07, today's price is $1.54 and climbing. Difference of $200 on 440 gallons.
Posted By: niteprowler

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/23/21 01:18 AM

Only time I remember gas being over $4 at the pump is when George W. was in. The very first time I remember gas being $1.85 per gallon is when George W. was in.
Posted By: niteprowler

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/23/21 01:21 AM

That could very well be true Lazarus !
Posted By: charles

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/23/21 01:31 AM

We need to unblock the Keystone pipeline project. Petroleum has to move to the end user. Of little vale at the wellhead.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/23/21 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by niteprowler
That could very well be true Lazarus !

Sure could
Posted By: Kansas Cat

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/23/21 02:07 AM

Saudia Arabia announced they would reduce their production by 1 million barrels per day at the end of the last OPEC meeting. It was a total surprise and you are now seeing the market react.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/23/21 03:38 AM

Not going to get into a political discussion you best mind the boss.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/23/21 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by niteprowler
Only time I remember gas being over $4 at the pump is when George W. was in. The very first time I remember gas being $1.85 per gallon is when George W. was in.

Yea but folks forget why it went to 4 bucks a gal. Katrina wiped out all the refineries on the gulf. Wasn't bushes fault . Oh yea I saw 1.15 while Trump was in office !!!
Posted By: Ditchdiver

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/23/21 03:51 AM

Not going to get into a political discussion you best mind the boss.

We are.this isn't political, it's about gas prices....
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/23/21 05:15 AM

2.09 in NH this morning
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 01/23/21 05:16 AM

Originally Posted by charles
We need to unblock the Keystone pipeline project. Petroleum has to move to the end user. Of little vale at the wellhead.

Charles ....ain’t Joe your guy..?
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/13/21 06:43 PM

Gas up another $.14 in the last few days, in town. mad
Posted By: hippie

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/13/21 07:01 PM

Gas went up 50 cents since the killing of the pipeline.

Fuel oil, which really hurts our elderly who are on a fixed income has gone up about the same. Right around 30% more.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/13/21 09:10 PM

Saw gas over $4.00 a gallon when Obama was in.
Posted By: Bob

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/13/21 09:29 PM

I still wouldn’t walk 20 miles to save $4.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/13/21 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Bob
I still wouldn’t walk 20 miles to save $4.

What is that supposed to mean?

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/13/21 10:26 PM

Just perspective. It costs $70 to fill my pickup from empty last time I filled up. I choose to look at it from the perspective of for $70 I’ll get 350 miles or so, and be able to listen to anything I want on the radio and also be warm/cool and dry, carry anything I want to take with me, and be there in 4-5 hours. Or I could save $70 and walk, be exposed to the elements and limited to what I can carry on my back and it’ll take me 15 days to get there. $70 seems cheap when you put it that way

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/13/21 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Bob
Just perspective. It costs $70 to fill my pickup from empty last time I filled up. I choose to look at it from the perspective of for $70 I’ll get 350 miles or so, and be able to listen to anything I want on the radio and also be warm/cool and dry, carry anything I want to take with me, and be there in 4-5 hours. Or I could save $70 and walk, be exposed to the elements and limited to what I can carry on my back and it’ll take me 15 days to get there. $70 seems cheap when you put it that way

But it could of been $55 for the same amount of gas, and when you got there whatever you were buying would of been cheaper, the oil change would of been cheaper, tires would of been cheaper, and every other thing you buy would of been cheaper IF the price of gas stayed down. So its a little more than the extra $15 at the gas station.

You'd think someone who is so quick to scold people about how they spend their money and brag about how you are so monetarily educated, wouldn't have to be told its NOT ok to jack up gas prices and brushing off like its no big deal is asinine.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/14/21 12:29 AM

Lots of oil rigs in Wy and Mt sitting not pumping price of oil is to cheap to make money.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/14/21 12:44 AM

If there were something I could do about it I’d have a different opinion, but we have to pay whatever it costs if we want the gas so might as well have a good attitude about it.

Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/14/21 12:46 AM

Being mad about the price of gas isn’t gonna make it come down any.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/14/21 12:57 AM

We had the chance to prevent this last November, but some of you had other ideas.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/14/21 01:06 AM

I cast my vote for trump. I did what I could to prevent it, but now it’s out of my hands.
Posted By: charles

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/14/21 01:12 AM

Regular here was 2.29 a month ago and is 2.25 now!

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/14/21 01:36 AM

Bend over, grab yr ankles and take it like a man for 4 yrs!!!

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/14/21 01:38 AM

"BOHICA" !!!!!!!!
Posted By: beeman

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/14/21 01:51 AM

Gas went down this week from 2.39 to 2.29 where we live.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/15/21 11:20 PM

Its hard for me to imagine that gas can be under $4.00 a gallon when you look at what has to go into getting it to the pump. Exploration, permits, govt regs, drilling, pumping, shipping, refining shipping again and gas is cheap. Look at the tax that your city, county, state and the feds put on it. We are spoiled with gas under 5 bucks a gallon.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/15/21 11:24 PM

hope is goes to $8.00 per gallon...SOON!

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 12:44 AM

Its hard for me to imagine that gas can be under $4.00 a gallon when you look at what has to go into getting it to the pump. Exploration, permits, govt regs, drilling, pumping, shipping, refining shipping again and gas is cheap. Look at the tax that your city, county, state and the feds put on it. We are spoiled with gas under 5 bucks a gallon.

Sounds like you're thinking up excuses. Anything but Bidens fault. Gas was $1.85 here on election day.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 04:46 AM

It goes to even $4 a gallon the rigs will be working all are shut down in Wyoming and Montana even hear North Dakota is slow.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 12:55 PM

By the comments saying oil rigs are shut down the rise in gas prices is not due to shutting down a pipeline but due to domestic oil wells not producing.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by white marlin

That would destroy our economy far worse than Covid ever could.
Posted By: corky

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 01:23 PM

Biden took the Houthi rebels off the terrorist list as they are attacking Saudi oil facilities. Not good for low oil prices.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by beeman
By the comments saying oil rigs are shut down the rise in gas prices is not due to shutting down a pipeline but due to domestic oil wells not producing.

Do you work for CNN?

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 03:38 PM

oil pushing $60 a barrel rigs will start working prices of crude is the determining factor. Cold in the south will have an effect on prices and if the refiners slow down or shut down prices will rise.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 03:49 PM

Some of you guys need to educate yourselves on the difference between a rig and a pumping unit. I'll help. A drilling rig drills the wells and a pumping unit pumps the oil out of a completed well.
Posted By: cfowler

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 03:53 PM

Well, the pump at the station just sucks money outta my pocket. We’re up fifty cents a gallon since the start of the year.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 03:54 PM

You are right about that cfowler.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 04:00 PM

"BOHICA" !!!!!!!!

Hey,

That's my line !!!! shocked

w
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Finster

People being laid off as we speak!!!

I heard on the radio this morning some environmental activists are pushing Biden to close another pipeline in their area. This would another large number of workers out of work.
Posted By: That Fool

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 05:47 PM

best take away the activists rides away, they use rides they ain't got no business putting people out of work

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by walleye101
We had the chance to prevent this last November, but some of you had other ideas.

America voted Trump. It's been proven. You can't blame people here for the crooks that cheated.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 08:48 PM

With the energy shortage now in Texas and the south coal might come back on line very little power is made with hydro generators most is coal that would be great for States producing coal.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
Originally Posted by walleye101

America voted Trump. It's been proven. You can't blame people here for the crooks that cheated.

They are not being blamed for what others did they are being blamed for what they did.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by BernieB.

That would destroy our economy far worse than Covid ever could.

it's what the majority of Americans VOTED for!

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 09:50 PM

Good point Bernie.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 09:53 PM

You're wrong white marlin. America voted Trump. We were robbed by a corrupt entity.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 09:55 PM

That would really drop the prices on trucks. I'm in the market and I don't drive very far to work. It would work out pretty good.
Posted By: Whopper Stopper

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 09:57 PM

$2.44 N of the Twin Cities.

WS

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 10:03 PM

With the energy shortage now in Texas and the south coal might come back on line very little power is made with hydro generators most is coal that would be great for States producing coal.

Yea don't make sense We have a dam with 8 turbines here . It has rained non stop in Feb until the big freeze hit . BUT IT rained yesterday at 20 degrees. Lake has jumped 12 ft and they aren't generating only 8 hrs a day and then only 3 running. Why not crank it up . let the cleanest of ALL energy roll.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 10:04 PM

That would really drop the prices on trucks. I'm in the market and I don't drive very far to work. It would work out pretty good.

You probably wouldn't have to drive to work at all.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 10:07 PM

You're wrong white marlin. America voted Trump. We were robbed by a corrupt entity.

regardless, enough voted for it to make the steal a viable option.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 10:55 PM

Between Texas being shut down, keystone cancelled and the new US sponsored terrorism pipeline starting gas will be jumping by the weekend

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/16/21 10:58 PM

Bernie, I was being facetious. Lol. No one wants 8 bucks a gallon.
Posted By: Slick Pan

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/17/21 12:43 AM

Correct me if I am wrong but it is my understanding that the oil flowing from Canada thru the Keystone pipeline was destined to be shipped out of the US on ships and not refined for US use. The price rise in oil has nothing to do with canceling the Pipeline.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/17/21 01:16 AM

Up to 2.89 alot of places here now. Been going up steady since Jan. 20th.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/17/21 01:37 AM

Refinery in Ill. was going to take some and in the works was to increase capacity in Texas. I think we are better off buying oil from OPEC, I'm sure they have our best interests at heart.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/17/21 02:48 AM

I did not write the below information but its what I found on line. I have heard these arguments before from many different people. I do not care one way or the other about the Keystone pipe line and if it exists. Its the dirtiest of all oil. I am good with importing some oil from Opec to supplement our domestic supply and keeping as much of our resources for the US to use in the future. I am also good with fracking.I believe we will be driving electric vehicles sooner than latter.

"Dirty energy lobbyists claimed developing tar sands would protect our national energy security and bring U.S. fuel prices down. But NRDC and its partners found the majority of Keystone XL oil would be sent to markets overseas (aided by a 2015 reversal of a ban on crude oil exports)—and could even lead to higher prices at U.S. pumps."

"TC Energy said the pipeline would create nearly 119,000 jobs, a State Department report instead concluded the project would require fewer than 2,000 two-year construction jobs and that the number of jobs would hover around 35 after construction."

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/17/21 03:17 AM

When the sentence starts with" Dirty energy lobbyist " I think it loses all credibility.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/17/21 03:47 AM

I was simply trying to show an example of what the Keystone pipeline was about. I have hear the same statements from others explaining the Keystone pipeline. If is different than what I posted please show me. I am more than willing to listen. As far as dirty energy lobbyist statement I don't agree with that. I was looking for information and that part was their opinion but the facts are facts as far as I know it.
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/17/21 04:06 AM

Canada is taking the biggest hit on the cancellation of the Keystone XL Pipeline. Canadian oil was destined to gulf refineries, then loaded into tankers for export. There were also a decent number of Canadians employed in the construction of the line. It was estimated that sending the oil by way of the pipeline was going to cost about $5 a barrel. Moving it by rail will be 3-4 x the cost of moving by pipeline. By truck, 6x. The Canadian producers will have to eat the extra cost if they want to remain competive.

Nothing good coming out of Biden’s EO, both here in the US or to our neighbors in the north.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/17/21 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by Slick Pan
I was simply trying to show an example of what the Keystone pipeline was about. I have hear the same statements from others explaining the Keystone pipeline. If is different than what I posted please show me. I am more than willing to listen. As far as dirty energy lobbyist statement I don't agree with that. I was looking for information and that part was their opinion but the facts are facts as far as I know it.

Slick pan,
Arguments can be spun any number of ways depending on the agenda, but you don't have to be buying gas made directly from Keystone pipeline oil to have oil production costs effect the price of gasoline at the pump.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/17/21 04:23 AM

Overall I have found the Canadian people to be much nicer than folks in the US. They also have some very good food. The benefit for moving Canadian oil thru the US was very little to US population and all to benefit Canada as stated above. I think we should always put the US first as Trump always harped on and I agree with him. Stopping the pipeline benefits us as I see it. I have eye witnessed what oil can do to the environment .In Montana we had a pipe break under one of our major rivers because it was not maintained. Fault lied with the oil company. I am about drilling for oil but you have to protect the environment also. To many environmental failures handling oil I have seen in my lifetime.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/17/21 04:31 AM

Paid $2.09 tonight at Costco
Posted By: trapperEd

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/17/21 04:40 AM

Yes, Mee too. If it hits $8.00 a gallon then I will be able to buy it just off the Dividends from my Oil Stock.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/17/21 05:38 AM

Can someone tell me why Canada can’t refine their own dirty oil and send the gasoline to us?

Here is another question, if the pipeline is so safe and would produce all those jobs why didn’t Canada run the pipeline across their country to Lake Superior and then let the tankers haul it?
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/17/21 10:17 AM

The pipe line may be reasonably safe, but Gordon Lightfoot has a nice song you should listen to. 1/5 of the worlds fresh water exists in the Great Lakes. The fight for 5 miles of pipeline under the Straights of Mackinaw have been raging for years. Run the pipe to the west coast of Canada, to the Pacific.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/17/21 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by beeman
Can someone tell me why Canada can’t refine their own dirty oil and send the gasoline to us?

because their politicians were nuttier than OURS; until recently, that is...now we've caught up.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 02:15 AM

Never forget about the federal, state and even sometimes local taxes on gas I would bet the national average tax on gas is 40 cents a gallon. Still the biggest mover is supply and demand and our good friends at OPEC.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 02:37 AM

$2.47 here
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 02:51 AM

Never forget about the federal, state and even sometimes local taxes on gas I would bet the national average tax on gas is 40 cents a gallon. Still the biggest mover is supply and demand and our good friends at OPEC.

In Pa, it’s .75 cents a gallon combined tax. We win the Gold medal for gas taxation.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 03:50 AM

239 here today up 8 cents this week.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 02:35 PM

Gas prices will soon go up more with the freeze in Texas.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 03:52 PM

$2.49 here. Not that long ago it was $1.99. MSM blaming it on all the below normal weather we've been having. Wanna bet when it warms up, the price won't drop, but will still keep going up?

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
$2.49 here. Not that long ago it was $1.99. MSM blaming it on all the below normal weather we've been having. Wanna bet when it warms up, the price won't drop, but will still keep going up?

Yes, MSM is where a lot of folks (some on this site) go to get their news laundered. "Nonsense, The rise in gas prices since the election couldn't possibly have anything to do with Biden."
Posted By: ceelmo.trap

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 04:21 PM

2.59 A gal. here next to Iowa

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 04:34 PM

Read somewhere that moving oil via pipeline was the most secure way to move it. Safer than by train or transport trucks.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 04:42 PM

Regular gas is Up to $2.99 today in snowstorming central PA!!!

Paid $2.36 Jan 4th!!
Posted By: Len Dunham

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 05:29 PM

2.49 went up 20 cents last night was 2.29..
Posted By: Ridge Runner1960

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 05:40 PM

goin up faster than Biden's vote count at 3:00 AM. Diesel is up 50 cents since 1/20/21
Posted By: corky

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 05:41 PM

$ 2.69, was $ 2.49 yesterday

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 05:56 PM

Up 50 cents here in the last month.
Posted By: Spade

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 06:05 PM

2.50 gal at 8.30 am, filled up, went to the bank at 8.50 am went up to 2.75

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 06:34 PM

Texas refineries froze up?
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 07:07 PM

2.60 at Racetrac in Lakeland FL today. Last night was 2.49
A month ago I bought gas in Baton Rouge for 1.75
Posted By: Posco

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 07:10 PM

$2.71 for the lowest grade here. That's a fifty cent per gallon jump since Biden showed up. Speculation? I suspect.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 07:22 PM

Another $.20 a gallon higher here today as well. mad

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 07:23 PM

Gas is creepin up faster than Biden creepin up on a 12 yr old girl.
Posted By: strike2x

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 07:51 PM

I could afford to play around trapping with Trump prices. With Biden (same as Obama) prices we are all going to take a hit. This is going to be a rough 4 years.....
Posted By: coonman220

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 08:52 PM

So what is reason why ? Binden took over ? His doing ? Went $239, other day,2.49, today $2.59 , it go higher , maybe coon well go up but doub make difference long time, I rather have cheap gas

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 09:06 PM

Prices can be driven up simply by creating a shortage. There are many ways to create a shortage.
Posted By: Michael Lippold

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 09:07 PM

Jumped 20 cent today here as well
Posted By: Posco

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Michael Lippold
Jumped 20 cent today here as well

Same here.
Posted By: J Staton

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 09:11 PM

Just wait for the summer blend. That always adds to the price per gallon. $2.29 here.
Posted By: rick olson

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 09:12 PM

We will have 3.50 - 3.75 gas this summer with the people in the white house.We are in BIG TROUBLE for the next four years,sure hope we can get some power back in 2 year's so they cant ruin everything,very sad....
Posted By: Rat_Pack

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 09:15 PM

Filled up today and it was at $2.69
Posted By: ceelmo.trap

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 11:30 PM

Up another 10 cents today, They said could be 3 bucks in five more days.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/18/21 11:32 PM

We are out of gas here. Panic and rolling electric made for empty shelves. Good news, the electric agency says no more rolling blackouts as of today!
Posted By: Whopper Stopper

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/19/21 12:04 AM

$2.69 in these parts

WS
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/19/21 12:15 AM

In my hometown Casey's gas station, its $2.70 a gallon as of today. Yesterday, it was at $2.45
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/19/21 12:43 AM

Good news folks. Warm weather due to get the refiners back in action next week.
Drill baby drill.

My ranchers are reporting that quite a few of the exotic African species did not survive the temps. Especially black buck antelope.
Crap.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/19/21 01:39 AM

Fed tax on gas is. $.184.
WY. $.24

PA. $.586
Posted By: Northof50

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/19/21 02:43 AM

jumped 10 cents a litre here
that's 40 cents a gallon
pumps did not have enough electricity to keep the pipelines flowing, brace for it those down south
Posted By: bankrunner

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/19/21 05:46 AM

$2.69 here today.
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/19/21 11:39 PM

$2.89 in my area.
Posted By: yoteguts

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/19/21 11:40 PM

2.69 here in the land of corruption.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/20/21 04:53 AM

$2.54 today In Oregon WI.
Posted By: greggsinthehouse

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/20/21 04:57 AM

2.45 here in Missouri
Posted By: BuckMink

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/20/21 11:03 AM

2.69... cost twice as much to fill up. my goodness.
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/20/21 11:41 AM

274 here
Posted By: bandy

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/20/21 02:27 PM

Payed 3.15 a gallon for diesel yesterday
Posted By: RRW

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/21/21 02:30 AM

The keystoneXL was scheduled to be pumping 2023, so no it just stopped the construction. Its supply and demand that drives the market.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/21/21 05:54 PM

Went up another $.15 at my local quick stop. Now $2.84, . I predict $4.00/gal by Memorial Day. Thanks Democrats.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/21/21 10:24 PM

Yep......miraculously when school gets out and folks start summer vacation, gas goes up. And it's usually because of a shortage of summer additive. Who knew summer was going to show up!
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/22/21 12:07 AM

It will go a lot higher until the refineries along the Gulf get rolling full tilt again, plus we just went through record cold that used a lot of fuel and fam field work is only a few weeks away in much of the country. They are planning on almost 230 million acres of corn, beans and wheat which is a record for several years and fuel, chemical and fertilizer use a lot of oil based commodities.

Bryce

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/22/21 01:09 AM

I keep checking back on this thread to see all the new excuses why gas is going up................. besides Joe's execuive orders.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/22/21 01:19 AM

When the new regime says they will do away with fossil fuels and then start to make less available the result is higher prices. This is on Joe.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/22/21 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
When the new regime says they will do away with fossil fuels and then start to make less available the result is higher prices. This is on Joe.

Seems pretty obvious to me.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/22/21 04:54 PM

Just filled up at $2.57, up from $1.85 on election day. That is a 39% increase for anyone keeping track of Joe's accomplishments. Anyone care to guess how long before it has doubled.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/22/21 05:22 PM

Up another $.25/gallon today. mad $2.74.9 What a crock of (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman).

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/22/21 05:25 PM

As the song goes" You ain't seen nothin yet"

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/22/21 05:30 PM

We had to fill out propane tank Friday. Cost was almost double from earlier this winter. Calling the gas company they said it was due partly to the TX storm, but mostly because of the shut down of the XL pipeline and some other pipelines that were closed down and not mentioned.
Posted By: gman

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/23/21 03:17 AM

When you cross from southern AZ into CA the price of gas went up 1.20 a gallon. The stations were probably 5 to 10 miles apart. Roughly from 2.60 to 3.80.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/23/21 03:21 AM

$2.25 today at costco. That is a 16 cent increase in less than a week at the same location
Posted By: Flint Lock

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/23/21 03:59 AM

I didn't read this whole threat, but remember when we invaded Iraq to save a nickel a gallon on gasoline coming out of Kuwait?
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/23/21 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by Flint Lock
I didn't ready this whole threat, but remember when we invaded Iraq to save a nickel a gallon on gasoline coming out of Kuwait?

I see one shot at a time isn’t the only limit you put on yourself.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/23/21 07:12 AM

look for $4 a gallon by 7/4.

dc is still under military guard......
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/23/21 10:26 AM

$2.99
Posted By: Hornady Reloader

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/23/21 10:42 AM

2.85 this morning on my way to work
Posted By: The hammer

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/23/21 11:33 AM

3.78 93 non ethanol. 87 is 2.99.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/23/21 11:39 AM

Funny the left is blaming it on the Texas snow storm, but a barrel of oil was around $40/ barrel before Biden, and steadily increased after Biden stole the election. now around $61/barrel. So I guess the Texas snowstorm started Nov. 4th, 2020.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/23/21 12:17 PM

It was the sh!tstorm that started Nov 4.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/23/21 02:12 PM

Have any of you guys looked at the price of steel, copper, corn, beans and other commodities. How about ranch mink prices at the on going Kopenhagen sale?

You can't add 20 percent to the money supply in a 12 month timeframe and not expect things to go up.

To quote BTO "you ain't seen nothing yet".

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/23/21 03:16 PM

Buy oil stocks

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/23/21 03:30 PM

Demand will begin to accelerate as the world moves beyond the pandemic. I am not talking about just oil either. The world is awash in money. I think we are in for a heck of a ride.

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/23/21 05:34 PM

I didn't read this whole threat, but remember when we invaded Iraq to save a nickel a gallon on gasoline coming out of Kuwait?

No.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/23/21 06:03 PM

Now $2.68

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/23/21 06:36 PM

No.
Posted By: bodycount

Re: Gas is a jumping !! - 02/23/21 08:14 PM

Voters were warned but would not listen. When China Joe closed Keystone XL his first day in office he showed how much he hates this country.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums