Home

Upside down flag

Posted By: AntiGov

Upside down flag - 01/23/21 07:14 PM

Anyone going to fly their flag upside down for the next four yrs ?

Not trying to make this political , the question is

What is the correct flag etiquette in this situation ?

Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 07:16 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 07:17 PM

Lol ...I don't have one of those
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 07:18 PM

No
Posted By: M.Magis

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 07:22 PM

Makes a purely political thread and then tries to say doesn’t want it to be political. Some of you never learn, do you. Find something to do to kill time other than trolling the internet.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 07:22 PM

Might put up a Canadian one.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by M.Magis
Makes a purely political thread and then tries to say doesn’t want it to be political. Some of you never learn, do you.

It's a legitimate question , don't bother to comment if you can't answer the question ..... troll

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 07:28 PM

Makes a purely political thread and then tries to say doesn’t want it to be political. Some of you never learn, do you. Find something to do to kill time other than trolling the internet.

Option 1
[Linked Image]

Option 2 report
Posted By: nramemb

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Makes a purely political thread and then tries to say doesn’t want it to be political. Some of you never learn, do you.

It's a legitimate question , don't bother to comment if you can't answer the question ..... troll

thats the problem with the left, they dont have any answers.
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 07:40 PM

Even though we are disappointed in the election results---the last thing I would do ,is fly our flag upside down.So many brave people have given up their lives for our flag.Keep it flying the way it was intended to be flown.
Tom
Posted By: SJA

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 07:42 PM

Ok, here's the legit answer, although I'm sure you already know.

Flying the American flag upside down is considered by many, including those who have served our country in uniform, to be disrespectful. The U.S. Defense Department says the flag should only be flown upside down “to convey a sign of distress or great danger.” Jan 13, 2021
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Bogmaster
Even though we are disappointed in the election results---the last thing I would do ,is fly our flag upside down.So many brave people have given up their lives for our flag.Keep it flying the way it was intended to be flown.
Tom

I just took mine down all together. Put away to hopefully be flown again.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 07:50 PM

Flying the flag shows your support and pride in America--not anything to do with who is in political office.Taking your flag down ,is the last thing I would do.
Our flag represents so much.
Tom
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 07:51 PM

There are a couple flying upside down in my area. I find myself nodding in agreement with the sentiment when I drive by even if I wouldn't fly mine that way.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:00 PM

When I see the flag of the United States of America I think of the ones who have fought and died for our freedoms and ill be dammed if I would ever fly old glory upside down
Posted By: Ohiowoodchuck

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:01 PM

A lot of people around here.are flying Betsy Ross Flags and the Gaiden Flag.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:03 PM

It may be time to go over--The Pledge of Allegiance.
We are pledging allegiance to the flag,our country and God. So why would we want to disrespect OUR flag,Our country and Our God--by flying it upside down.
Tom
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:13 PM

Some of y'all and those you identify with are fair weather Americans.

You face a little adversity and stop voting, disrespect the flag and condone other un-American behavior.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:15 PM

BTW, the fact that my Oregon flag avatar is upside down is because I gave up trying to get it right side up. No matter how I loaded it, it flipped over upside down. I finally figured if that's what that beaver wants to do who am I to stop it?

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:17 PM

Is there Oregon flag etiquette?
Posted By: wy.wolfer

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by SJA

Flying the American flag upside down is considered by many, including those who have served our country in uniform, to be disrespectful. The U.S. Defense Department says the flag should only be flown upside down “to convey a sign of distress or great danger.” Jan 13, 2021

Applicable now.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler
BTW, the fact that my Oregon flag avatar is upside down is because I gave up trying to get it right side up. No matter how I loaded it, it flipped over upside down. I finally figured if that's what that beaver wants to do who am I to stop it?

lol, I didn’t even notice.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by wy.wolfer
Originally Posted by SJA

Applicable now.

I think most of the citizens of our great country disagree with that.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:22 PM

Most?

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:22 PM

It seems many are flying that way .....even some Vietnam vet guys

So I don't think it signifies disrespect towards our veterans

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:26 PM

Flying the flag shows your support and pride in America--not anything to do with who is in political office.Taking your flag down ,is the last thing I would do.
Our flag represents so much.
Tom

Hard to show pride now. To many that live among us Americans want to trample our constitution, dont believe in God, not want to work hard, or vote for those that encourage all of that. We used to be strong, not so much anymore. Like I said. Before I disrespect the flag, I'll roll it up and put it away for now, not fly it upside down.
Posted By: 3 Fingers

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:30 PM

Reminds me of a funny story. Coming home from a fishing trip once and passing by the Coast Guard cutter at daybreak the guys were just putting up the flag on the stern. Upside down. Only took them a moment to realize their mistake and they corrected it. :-)
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:32 PM

Flying the flag upside down has nothing to do with politics or pride in ones nation. The US flag code states that "the flag should never be flown with the union down, except in times of dire distress instances of extreme danger to life or property".

It's meant to be a sign of distress to earn others, not to signal your dissatisfaction with which way the current political winds are blowing.

US flag code

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:33 PM

I'm thinking my flag would turn itself over if it could......a cry for help , with no one listening
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:40 PM

You can fly it half staff signifying the death of our country. Or fly a confederate flag (lower of course) near the Ole Glory flag. That will tick off the liberals. A restaurant near me does. Never heard anything negative about it. Of course, where I live is very conservative.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by loosegoose
Flying the flag upside down has nothing to do with politics or pride in ones nation. The US flag code states that "the flag should never be flown with the union down, except in times of dire distress instances of extreme danger to life or property".

It's meant to be a sign of distress to earn others, not to signal your dissatisfaction with which way the current political winds are blowing.

US flag code

So, Is the idea of setting the Constitution aside reason for national distress? If not, what could be enough cause? A long time ago I took an oath to defend against enemies both foreign and Domestic. What would be a defining point there? Oh, and civil discourse should be the order of the day here.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:45 PM

Flying your flag upside down is akin to taking a knee for the National Anthem... Just plain disrespectful

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by maintenanceguy
There are a couple flying upside down in my area. I find myself nodding in agreement with the sentiment when I drive by even if I wouldn't fly mine that way.

Yes
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:48 PM

Around here I’ve been seeing a lot of Trump flags upside down. I believe that signifies distress but not sure.
Posted By: Ron Marsh

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:50 PM

Yes this a distress signal, It would also be like painting a bullseye on your back.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Ron Marsh
Yes this a distress signal, It would also be like painting a bullseye on your back.

Well my Trump signs already do that.

If someone is so inclined to argue the merits of the 2nd with us.
Posted By: Nostalgia

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 09:03 PM

Was thinking the exact same thing. Like get a hobby or something other than being a keyboard trapper.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 09:11 PM

Time to move on mentally to things that will improve your life. Be vigilant and be ready but do not be pre-occupied with this stuff, yes I realize that it is bad and may get a lot worse which is why I will put my physical and mental efforts into improving my position.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
Time to move on mentally to things that will improve your life. Be vigilant and be ready but do not be pre-occupied with this stuff, yes I realize that it is bad and may get a lot worse which is why I will put my physical and mental efforts into improving my position.

I'm picking up what you're putting down Marty

I've already turned off the commie news media to lower my blood pressure
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 09:27 PM

Hilarious how many imbeciles feel that an upside down flag is disrespectful!! Buwahahaha!!!
Facts don't care about your feelings!

Fact is, it merely conveys that you are in deep distress, or you believe America is. That's it, that's all, you retards!
Totally healthy. Totally respectful.

Taught us that in the Army. Ought to be taught in every elementary school.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 09:29 PM

Problem solved current and disrespectful.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 09:31 PM

So, Is the idea of setting the Constitution aside reason for national distress? If not, what could be enough cause? A long time ago I took an oath to defend against enemies both foreign and Domestic. What would be a defining point there?

Exactly.
Further, our oath never expires.
I stand ready.
Posted By: Scott T

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 09:31 PM

NO.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 09:46 PM

Agreed.
Posted By: USMCArty

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 10:29 PM

I fly a 13 star betsy ross, other than a Gadsden or Marine Corps flag, you won't catch a new one around me until there's one on my casket... Flying one upside down perfectly conveys the situation right now.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 10:30 PM

Fly a jolly roger and get after it.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Nostalgia

Was thinking the exact same thing. Like get a hobby or something other than being a keyboard trapper.

Kind of like what you guys are doing here?
Posted By: Gone Trappin.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 10:53 PM

[Linked Image]
How about this. It shows we are in distress but we still don’t have to fly the flag upside down which in my opinion is disrespectful, as is kneeling for the anthem.
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: Upside down flag - 01/23/21 11:45 PM

for the moment it's up side down,the future is one day at a time.
Posted By: rick olson

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 12:12 AM

I dont [b][/b]think we should fly our GREAT FLAG upside down,I think we should fly them at half mast to show that We the People are not happy with the way things have been handled and might be handled in the next 4 years:border wall,pipe line,gun control 2nd Amendment just to point out a few things,please pray for our country and are new leader's,because they really need to see the light.....

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 12:21 AM

I don’t think it is necessarily a strategic advantage to reveal who their enemy is.
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 01:14 AM

I believe Law Dog has the right answer.
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by Law Dog

Option 1
[Linked Image]

Option 2 report

Originally Posted by Law Dog

Option 1
[Linked Image]

Option 2 report
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 01:19 AM

This ^^^^
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 01:19 AM

The local guns stores cannot keep the Republic of Texas flags on the shelf any longer than they can keep ammo right now

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 01:27 AM

Lefty,the 185th anniversary of the fall of the Alamo is coming up--flags should really be flying off the shelves.Wish I was younger so I could be around for the 200th anniversary.
Tom
Posted By: jctunnelrat

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 01:49 AM

The American Flag should never be defaced, defiled, allowed to touch the ground, or be flown after sunset (modern laws permit the Flag may be flown after sunset, if the Flag is illuminated). For you kids out there, ask a "nam" Vet what an upside down Flag means.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 01:52 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 01:57 AM

Lefty,the 185th anniversary of the fall of the Alamo is coming up--flags should really be flying off the shelves.Wish I was younger so I could be around for the 200th anniversary.
Tom

Hang around Tom and I will make sure we both git there!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 01:59 AM

Mine has been upside down since the sham election, yes I am a vet and know what it means, for you people that don't believe this country is in distress and our way of life is in severe danger, well you need to open your eyes,

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by sourdough
Mine has been upside down since the sham election, yes I am a vet and know what it means, for you people that don't believe this country is in distress and our way of life is in severe danger, well you need to open your eyes,

Amen

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 02:04 AM

Amen

Amen x 2

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 02:04 AM

And they know that’s all you are going to do.

Fly it like it’s supposed to be and let them think they got away with it.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

+1
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 02:25 AM

Most?

That is what lefties do. Falsely project what WE think.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 02:38 AM

I believe that it would be best to lay low, keep your powder dry, so to speak.
There will be a time to take action. Every true American will know when that time is here.
No need to show any of the cards in your hand, or that you have any cards in your hand at all.
The most devastating of all adversaries are the those which you don't see coming.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 02:44 AM

what's with the go along to get along men on here,they must be blind.
Posted By: dustytinner

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by DuxDawg
Hilarious how many imbeciles feel that an upside down flag is disrespectful!! Buwahahaha!!!

Fact is, it merely conveys that you are in deep distress, or you believe America is. That's it, that's all, you retards!

Calls people imbecilles and uses the word retard. Nice, really nice!!
Posted By: Thunderstruck

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 03:49 AM

Very true those words were not nice. applicable yes. Nice no
But I'm guessing the words most applicable would get him banned
Posted By: T-REV

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 04:00 AM

I fly my flag right side up. I still believe that the presidential election was stolen and all who participated in the thieving should be hung by the neck for all to see but in my opinion someone flying the flag upside down is not disrespectful in my eyes. Disrespectful to me is burning and stomping on our flag!

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 04:14 AM

I would like to see every person that owns a flag and voted for Trump fly it half staff. I think that would get the attention of the country. What good would it do, probably nothing. But I still would like to see it .
Posted By: Boco

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 04:18 AM

Isnt flying a flag at half mast to honour the death of a patriot?
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 04:25 AM

Frost scraping now
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
I would like to see every person that owns a flag and voted for Trump fly it half staff. I think that would get the attention of the country. What good would it do, probably nothing. But I still would like to see it .

Not the correct symbolism for the half masted Old Glory.
https://www.va.gov/opa/publications/celebrate/halfstaff.pdf
Posted By: adam m

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 05:04 AM

A good friend and a vet is flying his upside down. I know a few other vets and civilians doing the same thing.
This country and our way of life is in jeopardy for sure with Biden and Harris. Look how they treated the NG which I'm sure that violates the Geneva Convention. Remember Benghazi, how Biden Obama and Clinton refused to send help?

Buckle up its going to be an ugly 4 years. It's only been 3 days and it's already in a downward spiral.
Posted By: James

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 05:35 AM

Only a fair-weather patriot would fly the flag upside down. Our flag stands for more than any one president.

Jim

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by Boco

Yes, Donald Trump

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 07:52 AM

Good grief!

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 09:59 AM

That kind of went out the window when it was done for a crack addict just because she was black and could sing.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by James
Only a fair-weather patriot would fly the flag upside down. Our flag stands for more than any one president.

Jim

One of the most clueless responses I've read on here.
Posted By: gman

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 12:34 PM

To each his own-fly it any way you like-but Do not burn it-stomp on it or disrespect it in any way!!!!!!!!!! Mine will stay the way it was intended to fly-for now.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut

Jim

One of the most clueless responses I've read on here.

Doesn't surprise me.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by gman
To each his own-fly it any way you like-but Do not burn it-stomp on it or disrespect it in any way!!!!!!!!!! Mine will stay the way it was intended to fly-for now.

Actually you do burn it when you retire it. You do it respectfully.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 04:25 PM

I don’t think it is necessarily a strategic advantage to reveal who their enemy is.

I feel they already know who we are and a lot of us have done it to ourselves with these new smartphones etc. Big Brother is always listening.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 04:34 PM

That kind of went out the window when it was done for a crack addict just because she was black and could sing.

Man do I agree with that statement! mad

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Ohiowoodchuck

I feel they already know who we are and a lot of us have done it to ourselves with these new smartphones etc. Big Brother is always listening.

I hope big brother is listening. Thinking they know what’s going on and actually knowing are two different things.
Posted By: ScottW

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by dustytinner
Originally Posted by DuxDawg

Calls people imbecilles and uses the word retard. Nice, really nice!!

So I wasn't the only one who read that and just shook their head. Thank you. Happy trapping! ScottW
Posted By: hippie

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 06:28 PM

They are making a statement by having 25,000 troops surrounding the capital.

When their flag is down side up, they got the message but haven't yet.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by hippie

This is happening now?

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 06:40 PM

Jim

u lost .... it's about a way of life,, who are you calling fair weather patriot,,, you commie!!!!
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 06:41 PM

If you want to fly it upside down, go ahead. At this point just flying the American flag period will probably let the other side know where you stand anyway.

However, I think that we are reaching the point that "subtle as serpents, innocent as doves" may be a better strategy.

Mike
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 06:47 PM

Well, as far as I can tell, they did in fact "Get away with it" And I think they may very well "Get away with it" again in 2 and 4 years. The backbones of our founders have not passed the test of time.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 06:53 PM

Jim

And it just so happens to be the president you voted for. Not sure that vote make you a patriot at all.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds

Well, as far as I can tell, they did in fact "Get away with it" And I think they may very well "Get away with it" again in 2 and 4 years. The backbones of our founders have not passed the test of time.

Don’t count ‘em out yet. You ever see the movie Munich? A lot of players to make this all happen and some of them aren’t guarded 24/7.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds

I hate to be a pessimist, but I agree with you. We are now a one party country until it self destructs.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 07:26 PM

This is happening now?

The 25,000 troops??

Yes.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 07:52 PM

This is happening now?

The 25,000 troops??

Yes.

smile

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 08:08 PM

And after the photo op of them for the inauguration, our finest men and women were thrown out of the capital building and had to bunk in an outdoor parking garage.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 08:31 PM

And after the photo op of them for the inauguration, our finest men and women were thrown out of the capital building and had to bunk in an outdoor parking garage.

Why should they be treated any different than the politicians would treat the rest of us servants (if we would let them)?
Posted By: proratman

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 08:57 PM

Our American flag represents "Freedom". To fly it any way other than the way it was intended, is a disgrace!

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 09:45 PM

The United States Flag code states- The flag should never be flown with the union down EXCEPT As a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger......Cornell School of Constitutional Law's Legal information institute, and the U.S. Military Flag Code. This would indicate acceptability in what would be considered dire circumstances, as I read this.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 09:53 PM

So when the flag is stomped on and burned it is simply someone expressing their feelings, but its wrongful to fly it upside down to express one's feelings. Got it.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 09:56 PM

The United States Flag code states- The flag should never be flown with the union down EXCEPT As a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger......Cornell School of Constitutional Law's Legal information institute, and the U.S. Military Flag Code. This would indicate acceptability in what would be considered dire circumstances, as I read this.

This ^^^^ . . . and it would generally apply to such a magnitude as a wartime invasion of the U.S. or a Naval vessel in dire distress, not because an election is won or lost.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by SJA

This ^^^^ . . . and it would generally apply to such a magnitude as a wartime invasion of the U.S. or a Naval vessel in dire distress, not because an election is won or lost.

This is no longer about an election. We are tired of paying the bills created by others.

Take buttjudge for instance trying to come up with a way to get more money out of us. There is no representation anymore and if you say rebuplicans, I’m going to wish upon you a broken heater.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 10:16 PM

Then complain to the billing companies.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 10:38 PM

lol

I do, they are so impressed they send an auditor.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 10:44 PM

lol

I do, they are so impressed they send an auditor.

There ya go! . . . and if you pontificate well, they'll end up owing you money :-)

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 11:36 PM

So really the difference here is weather or not you believe the country is in dire distress or extreme danger, your constitutional rights are under attack, the 1st amendment for some has already been taken away on most of the web, they are introducing bills to limit your 2nd rights, yeah, I would say we are at war, 11 million aliens just got legal status, hoards more are on the march to our boarder, Yeah, I would say this is an invasion, so yes I believe this meets the definition to fly the flag upside down, open your eyes before its to late,

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 11:39 PM

So really the difference here is weather or not you believe the country is in dire distress or extreme danger, your constitutional rights are under attack, the 1st amendment for some has already been taken away on most of the web, they are introducing bills to limit your 2nd rights, yeah, I would say we are at war, 11 million aliens just got legal status, hoards more are on the march to our boarder, Yeah, I would say this is an invasion, so yes I believe this meets the definition to fly the flag upside down, open your eyes before its to late,

Excellent points.
Posted By: furstroker

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 11:42 PM

All true...but, no need to draw attention. Kinda like the interwebs.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 11:43 PM

Excellent points.

So tell me, how has YOUR lives changed as of now from all your precognitions ?

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 11:44 PM

And why do you think the flag was flown upside down during dire times? it was not just for the (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) of it. It was a cry for help, a rallying call, Time to rally people,

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 11:45 PM

Remind me, when the flag officially was flown upside down?

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 11:46 PM

SJA, you have been boiled so slow you cant even feel the heat.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 11:47 PM

SJA, you have been boiled so slow you cant even feel the heat.

Still waiting for your answer.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by SJA

Excellent points.

So tell me, how has YOUR lives changed as of now from all your precognitions ?

Who is going to pay for the assistance part of that 11 million is going to require?

Job opportunities just got reduced for graduating Americans born here. An old fart like you probably doesn’t have to be concerned with that.

Do we know if those 11 million have been vaccinated? Criminal element?

Re: Upside down flag - 01/24/21 11:54 PM

If your asking has it been done over US, No, but we have never been invaded to the point we are now, where are leaders are part of the assault, so its time.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 12:01 AM

Sourdough and Hobbie, You and a few others on here are just a kids. Oh, and Hobbie, yeah I'm an old fart and I'm sure I've already out lived you. Ya don't grow old by being a fool. Cemeteries are filled with young people. Either of you ever serve in the militrary?

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by SJA
Sourdough and Hobbie, You and a few others on here are just a kids. Oh, and Hobbie, yeah I'm an old fart and I'm sure I've already out lived you. Ya don't grow old by being a fool. Cemeteries are filled with young people. Either of you ever serve in the militrary?

Wouldn’t let me. I guess I was a little over zealous when I spoke with them. Neither branch wanted to entertain me.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 12:20 AM

SJS Got out in 85

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by SJA

My personal opinion. We have been invaded by an evil Communist China by them introducing a deadly virus probably on purpose to change the course of this country and for them to become the #1 world power. The are achieving their goal.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 12:30 AM

I can just imagine how some of you would squeal if people had flown the flag upside down after the 2016 election.

Jim
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 12:32 AM

I can just imagine how some of you would squeal if people had flown the flag upside down after the 2016 election.

Jim

Are you going to squeal when those you voted for try to take all our gun rights away.I doubt it.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 12:39 AM

James, What did you loose after the 2016 election? look what we are about to lose and have already lost, 11000 pipe line jobs on day three, This is like peeing in the wind with some of you, I'm done,

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 12:47 AM

How is this any different than kneeling during the national anthem?

I think you are free to do either. You so called conservatives should however stop acting like BLM constant complainers and stop disrespecting our flag.

We can fix this. Everyone just needs to start using their brains again.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 12:51 AM

nailed it 2X!!

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 01:27 AM

Jim

The country was not in distress then so there was no reason to do that.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 01:32 AM

Jim

it's not your flag ,whats to you,you did fly your flag up side down for the last 4years , past 4 years of your whining,crying ,complaining ,go to youtube [Rebel Son] [quit your b!tc#en] !!!! jamie!!!
Posted By: gutthooked

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 01:37 AM

I seen a cool flag out along the highway, but would get thrown off trapperman for posting it.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by Blaine County

Can’t wait to hear this.
Posted By: bacatrapper

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 01:44 AM

vet here too.........

If you can afford a flag, you ought to be able to fly it how you see fit!

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

Jim

Are you going to squeal when those you voted for try to take all our gun rights away.I doubt it.

No. He voted for it.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 01:50 AM

white lives matter battle flag.....

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 01:53 AM

Can’t wait to hear this.

You did.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 02:02 AM

I'll go ahead and say it . . . I have to laugh at some of peoples’ blathering about Freedom of Speech, and Democracy, yet some of you disdainfully object to others’ opinions that are different from yours. You’re displaying the epitome of hypocrisy. I guess if some of you can predict the future, I’ll give it a try too! . . . Let me look into my crystal ball . . . I predict that because some of you keep spewing your dissension, rhetoric and John Brown like rants, you, like Trump don’t know when to shut up and “we” may all have to pay for it. Haven’t heard much from the “Axis of Evil” have you? . . . Why? . . . because they most likely understand that subversive tactics REQUIRES SILENCE not “beating the drums before you hunt the Tigers” as I mentioned before. Try to comprehend this. So as Jimi said “rave on rave on” . . . and don’t say a word or be surprised when you realize that you have brought it on yourselves or “us”. People that are in the most trouble usually have been busy making it . . . I’m done with this subject. Rave on, Rave on :-) . . . forgot,
[Linked Image]

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 02:05 AM

Dude, that was deep.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 02:09 AM

How is this any different than kneeling during the national anthem?

I think you are free to do either. You so called conservatives should however stop acting like BLM constant complainers and stop disrespecting our flag.

We could always vote .........lol

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Dude, that was deep.

he got my full attention snore ,snore zzzzzz.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 02:13 AM

Silence has proven to be detrimental
Posted By: furstroker

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by SJA

Times are a-changin ya old blind, quote-stealing fossil. We'll be here, surviving, you can
drink your mucinex, dulcotwat, and all that...but you're gonna die sooner than later,
and we'll fight. Before Bufu the snowback socialist canuckistan speaks up.....
You'll know cuck boy.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 02:18 AM

SJA something you said earlier stuck with me and made my blood boil, so gotta respond, you said you don't grow old being foolish and the grave yards are full of the young, well your right, most of those young are patriots that died fighting for you right to say what you want, and I will venture a guess that there are A LOT of graves filled by old men that died knowing they were cowards.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by gutthooked
I seen a cool flag out along the highway, but would get thrown off trapperman for posting it.

i think my son has that flag, my wife asked him to not fly that one out side !!!!!

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 02:27 AM

SJA something you said earlier stuck with me and made my blood boil, so gotta respond, you said you don't grow old being foolish and the grave yards are full of the young, well your right, most of those young are patriots that died fighting for you right to say what you want, and I will venture a guess that there are A LOT of graves filled by old men that died knowing they were cowards.

Sourdough now that's a poke in the eye 2X

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by oneuglyduck

Jim

it's not your flag ,whats to you,you did fly your flag up side down for the last 4years , past 4 years of your whining,crying ,complaining ,go to youtube [Rebel Son] [quit your b!tc#en] !!!! jamie!!!

Cracks me up when some babe of the forum tries to tell me what and where to post.

Take your crying to Paul. He loves whiners.

Jim

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 03:29 AM

James you have faced direct questions and more than a few snide femarks about your vote and its implications for the 2A...

Are you ever going to address how your candidate is going to imperil our 2A rights? Or are you going to sit there and ignore it while smugly patting yourself on the back and repeating to yourself that you did the right thing?

You made it a point to make a post and ask other members if they were going to be man enough to honor their wagers... How about you pony up and tell us how you plan to reconcile your vote with your "love of freedom."

How about you dig deep for that last scrap of honor and address the question.

This is a response concerning 2A rights... So hit the NOTIFY button if you want... But a man would sack up and answer.

Mike
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 03:37 AM

Enquiring minds would like to know.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 04:48 AM

I have no love for Biden. I think he is a threat to our Second Amendment rights. We ought to be able to stand together as lovers of the outdoors to resist his efforts impose more gun control laws.

I've said as much before.

My vote is really my own business. I felt I was voting for the lesser of two evils on every issue except gun rights. I don't want to turn this into a political fight by going into broader issues.

Trump was no real friend of the Second Amendment. We lost rights under him, and gained nothing. But he wouldn't have done as much damage as Biden will attempt to do to gun rights.

I don't hit the "Notify" button. Paul posted a week or so back that he doesn't recall James every complaining about a post. He wasn't completely right, as I remember hitting "Notify" a few times when someone posted inappropriate photos of their pot gardens and banned photos of dispatch methods.

Jim
Posted By: bacatrapper

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 04:54 AM

If you voted for Joe Biden, and your rights are impuned, you shut your mouth and take your treats.

We may, or may not, have a can of beans for you.

We will not stand together.

Are you on pot James?

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 06:08 AM

I have no love for Biden. I think he is a threat to our Second Amendment rights. We ought to be able to stand together as lovers of the outdoors to resist his efforts impose more gun control laws.

My vote is really my own business. I felt I was voting for the lesser of two evils on every issue except gun rights. I don't want to turn this into a political fight by going into broader issues.

Trump was no real friend of the Second Amendment. We lost rights under him, and gained nothing. But he wouldn't have done as much damage as Biden will attempt to do to gun rights.

I don't hit the "Notify" button. Paul posted a week or so back that he doesn't recall James every complaining about a post. He wasn't completely right, as I remember hitting "Notify" a few times when someone posted inappropriate photos of their pot gardens and banned photos of dispatch methods.

Jim

"I fully admit that I sowed the whirlwind, but I feel we should stand together when the time comes to reap it."

But at least you answered when I asked. Kudos to you counselor.

Mike

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 06:24 AM

I try to answer civil questions, but don't always have time.

Jim

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

Jim

"I fully admit that I sowed the whirlwind, but I feel we should stand together when the time comes to reap it."

But at least you answered when I asked. Kudos to you counselor.

Mike

We all make mistakes.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 01:03 PM

Jim

glad you voted for the lesser of two evils,what you want your bumpstock back?seen you on here for the last 10 years

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 01:54 PM

[quote=James]I have no love for Biden. I think he is a threat to our Second Amendment rights. We ought to be able to stand together as lovers of the outdoors to resist his efforts impose more gun control laws. Well james good luck with stopping bidens gun control laws, were not standing together,the last words i want to hear is someone telling me [james has your 6]

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 01:56 PM

Jim

glad you voted for the lesser of two evils,what you want your bumpstock back?seen you on here for the last 10 years

Catch22- is that you?
Posted By: Finster

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 01:56 PM

Tom

THIS
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Finster
Tom

THIS

Exactly, how about we start by showing some respect for the 25,000 Guard members that they drug out to DC for a political stunt. They went to a place they didn't want to be, put up with crap they shouldn't have to take, and did their job like the professionals they are.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 02:27 PM

Jim

If that's not an answer folks can accept (I didn't say like), I don't know what to think.

I think the case of the upside down flag is such.......I'm not an expert at flag code aside form the basics like not touching ground, being lit at night, etc. If someone is going to fly the flag upside down right now, it's definitely going to get my attention and make me think. Some of the things I would probably think might be.......Huh, that's wierd. Why? I think they're overreacting and not looking at the big picture. I think that's not what I would be doing, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they have their reasons.

I think that's the main thing, everyone has their opinion to the deal and it's a free country so I'm not going to hold it against them without a heck of a discussion. We've had veterans chime in on here that it's fine with them yet I know other veterans close to myself who feel quite the opposite.....I haven't served so I don't have much of a leg to stand on in that discussion.

Long story short, I personally think it's not right and won't be doing it at this point and things would have to get a heck of a lot worse to even consider it an option. Happy trapping! ScottW

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 02:41 PM

Jim

James, you are correct sir, your vote is your own business. Well until you publicly declare who you are going to support then I believe it's fair that we should defend our position.

On a typical election, I wouldn't have given you fifty cents for either candidate, as it is I respectfully disagree you are wrong in your assessment that you voted for the lesser of two evils. It's not only gun control and you got a small, small, small taste of the ridiculousness of the new left in your writing class.

Being as it may both parties are taking us down the rabbit hole with unrestricted spending, hopefully we still have the ability to protect our homes and communities when the ability of governments to produce cash out of thin air ends.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 02:44 PM

I agree ScottW, I liken flying the flags upside down to kneeling at football games.

If a man feels the need to protest put up a Gadsen flag and keep the MAGA flags flying high.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er
I agree ScottW, I liken flying the flags upside down to kneeling at football games.

If a man feels the need to protest put up a Gadsen flag and keep the MAGA flags flying high.

I do too. I guess we should start looting now.

We don't fix this by acting like them. We fix this by being the better option for average Americans.

I am fine with the other flags.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 03:18 PM

I do too. I guess we should start looting now.

We don't fix this by acting like them. We fix this by being the better option for average Americans.

I am fine with the other flags.

So you believe we are acting as bad as them that average Americans voted for.

Being better will do what for them exactly? lol
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 05:22 PM

An old school say but has a new meaning today: United we stand departed we fall without our gun right we will have nothing at all!

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 09:09 PM

Jim

Wow, no words I can say here describe you.

If everyone here thought as you and BlainCounty, there wouldn't be a trapperman because there would be no trapping.
It goes beyond who you voted for as I tried to explain to Blain not long ago, it's the campaigning both of you did for the last 5 years.

Why come onto this site, a site that every single person here owns a gun and not only advocate to replace our president with one who openly says says he wants to take them, but then say there were other reasons more important to you? To top that off, those other reasons are also opposite what most here live by.

I just don't get where you can justify the last 5 years( longer than that really) supporting the anti's to what I thought this site is about. Maybe I was sorely mistaken as to what morals trappers have.

For sure, watching lesser antangonizers get banned while seeing thread after thread get axed over the years because of your stances baffles me. The reason they got heated???
Its because most here live a different lifestyle and consider you an anti. Its that simple.

One thing I do understand is that I can leave and have my admittance fee refunded. Sometimes by force, lol. Been there, done that.

So, to keep this on guns, which I've tried hundreds of times when you'd derail a gun thread because Trump hurt your feelings, Trump did alot of pro gun things which I've pointed out to you on numerous occasions but you can't remember for some reason, and frankly, I don't think you have the mentality to acknowledge if pointed out again so I won't bother.

Soon, the campaigners to get rid of Trump and have this guy in now, will in fact have some laws and people to answer for and to.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 09:21 PM

You summed up the way most people on Tman feel about the handful of never Trumpers and democrat voters here.

Well done.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 09:22 PM

I don’t think it matters how many we get to our side anymore. There just going to rig it more and more. I don’t know the answer to fixing it. I know looting isn’t the answer. I do know when they start coming to our house and taking them it’s to late.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 09:31 PM

I don’t think it matters how many we get to our side anymore. There just going to rig it more and more. I don’t know the answer to fixing it. I know looting isn’t the answer. I do know when they start coming to our house and taking them it’s to late.

What’s to loot? According to the left and the MSM we already have everything because we were born with it.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 09:34 PM

You summed up the way most people on Tman feel about the handful of never Trumpers and democrat voters here.

Well done.

X2

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 09:46 PM

What’s to loot? According to the left and the MSM we already have everything because we were born with it.

I hear that all the time and laugh. Myself like many on here and most Americans had nothing growing up. I didn’t realize we was poor till later on in life.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 09:52 PM

Jim

If everyone here thought as you and BlainCounty, there wouldn't be a trapperman because there would be no trapping.
It goes beyond who you voted for as I tried to explain to Blain not long ago, it's the campaigning both of you did for the last 5 years.

Why come onto this site, a site that every single person here owns a gun and not only advocate to replace our president with one who openly says says he wants to take them, but then say there were other reasons more important to you? To top that off, those other reasons are also opposite what most here live by.

I just don't get where you can justify the last 5 years( longer than that really) supporting the anti's to what I thought this site is about. Maybe I was sorely mistaken as to what morals trappers have.

For sure, watching lesser antangonizers get banned while seeing thread after thread get axed over the years because of your stances baffles me. The reason they got heated???
Its because most here live a different lifestyle and consider you an anti. Its that simple.

One thing I do understand is that I can leave and have my admittance fee refunded. Sometimes by force, lol. Been there, done that.

So, to keep this on guns, which I've tried hundreds of times when you'd derail a gun thread because Trump hurt your feelings, Trump did alot of pro gun things which I've pointed out to you on numerous occasions but you can't remember for some reason, and frankly, I don't think you have the mentality to acknowledge if pointed out again so I won't bother.

Soon, the campaigners to get rid of Trump and have this guy in now, will in fact have some laws and people to answer for and to.

Since you brought me into this.....a few comments.

1. I voted Libertarian--a way more 2A vote than a Trump vote on his best 2A day (which were zero other than Judges and Justices, blah blah, blah--which any Republican would have done).
2. If Oklahoma was a choke state like PA or GA, I would have held my nose and voted for Trump. He was the better 2A option between him and Biden. We are however not a choke state and I therefore have the freedom of voting the way I wanted.
3. I actually trap unlike many of the most avid posters on this site, but now I will cause the end of trapping? Logical.
4. I have more than a few items Biden/Harris want to ban and write checks to pro gun organizations instead of moaning on T Man. I've voted Republican or Libertarian in every election since 1992--supporting the 2A.
5. Trump hurt my feelings? Nope. I am just an independent free thinker and am not interested in getting caught up in a illogical and destructive mob.

And, go ahead and tell me all of those pro gun things Trump did. Obama, shockingly, was a better 2A president than Trump. Sad.

Oh yes, and Trump cost us the Senate in Georgia--the best way we could have protected the 2A.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 09:55 PM

Oh yes, and Trump cost us the Senate in Georgia--the best way we could have protected the 2A.

You been smoking that wildwood flower. lol

You’re probably thinking there is a chance in the midterm. LMBO!

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 09:58 PM

Your comfort zone doesn't extend beyond Rino .....and you haven't hidden it well

We know what that means for trappers and gun owners ......

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 10:06 PM

Blaine, I disagree, Obama was not a more 2a friendly president.

2 names come to mind Sotomayor and Kagan.

I think to many/most of us DC V. Heller was a no brainer yet the decision was 5-4 and even so it's not perfect in my eyes. Scalia left the door open.

Another thing that is going to be important going forward is the lefts desire to purge conservatism. Where will the SCOTUS be when it comes to government collecting data on those of us who want to preserve our rights to bear arms, keep our money and not fall into the woke culture?

As far as I'm concerned Trump should have pardoned Snowden. The left will use the ability of the NSA to eaves drop on all of our electronic communications at will.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 10:09 PM

You been smoking that wildwood flower. lol

You’re probably thinking there is a chance in the midterm. LMBO!

There is if we start using our brains and work the system the way the Constitution provides.

What else do you propose? Your alternatives are to complain, make obtuse internet threats and probably write little songs about it? Productive.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 10:11 PM

There is if we start using our brains and work the system the way the Constitution provides.

What else do you propose? Your alternatives are to complain, make obtuse internet threats and probably write little songs about it? Productive.

Careful, I’m I democrat now and your feeble insult about song writing is showing a weakness. lol

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 10:13 PM

I don’t think writing the deep state rino’s in Ohio is going to help get a fair election etc. there all apart of enriching there family and there selves in money.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 10:14 PM

Blaine, I disagree, Obama was not a more 2a friendly president.

2 names come to mind Sotomayor and Kagan.

I think to many/most of us DC V. Heller was a no brainer yet the decision was 5-4 and even so it's not perfect in my eyes. Scalia left the door open.

Another thing that is going to be important going forward is the lefts desire to purge conservatism. Where will the SCOTUS be when it comes to government collecting data on those of us who want to preserve our rights to bear arms, keep our money and not fall into the woke culture?

As far as I'm concerned Trump should have pardoned Snowden. The left will use the ability of the NSA to eaves drop on all of our electronic communications at will.

No Obama fan here. It however got a lot easier for me to buy suppressors under Obama (Trump talked about banning them). Also, the dreaded bump stocks (which I never would have bought--gimmick) were OK'd under Obama and banned under Trump. And, the ATF went after 80% lowers and pistol braces while Trump was president.

Any Republican would have nominated and had confirmed equivalent Justices between 2016 and 2020. Trump did push through a lot of lower court Judges--credit where due. However, some of y'all put way too much faith in the judiciary--or did until it didn't legitimize the stolen election scam.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 10:15 PM

Shane Hazel, a libertarian was the reason the Dems took Georgia Blaine.

Now he can live with the consequences too.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 10:18 PM

Careful, I’m I democrat now and your feeble insult about song writing is showing a weakness. lol

Well. Let's hear it. Actual solutions.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 10:18 PM

I don’t think writing the deep state rino’s in Ohio is going to help get a fair election etc. there all apart of enriching there family and there selves in money.

Easy there woodchuck, you don’t want no lawyer looking down on you no further than he do.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 10:21 PM

Shane Hazel, a libertarian was the reason the Dems took Georgia Blaine.

Now he can live with the consequences too.

Mr. Hazel wasn't in the Georgia runoffs. He didn't lose those races for the Republicans. Trump as his people did by convincing people not to vote.

I'm waiting for all of the 2A accomplishments of Trump.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 10:25 PM

Well. Let's hear it. Actual solutions.

I bleave you has established you is the fancy pants ‘round heya. You won’t be needing’ no help from a little song writin’ hick from the sticks.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 10:26 PM

No deal dick Tracy.

He created the runoff tho.

If you were an informed voter, you wouldn't need me to tell you Trumps accomplishments. Do your homework before making false statements.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 10:39 PM

No deal dick Tracy.

If you were an informed voter, you wouldn't need me to tell you Trumps accomplishments. Do your homework before making false statements.

I guess touting Trump's 2A accomplishments is not really that important to you--or you can't.
Posted By: cat_trapper_nv

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 10:45 PM

I'm American so I fly my flag the same as I always do. High and proud!

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 11:10 PM

I’ll name the ones I feel helped. If you remember a few short years ago we was a vote away in the Supreme Court from losing our rights. Both cases were 5-4. I know the current court hadn’t ruled on any but there records on past cases show how they would vote and it will hopefully be in our favor unless the deep state blackmails them too.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/25/21 11:50 PM

Jim

LOL! First you say you have no words to describe me, then you go on for eight paragraphs.

You really don't value diversity, do you? In fact, you're afraid of it. Even diversity of opinion. You'd tolerate my presence only if I kept my mouth shut.

The boss is a better man than you. He sees the bigger picture. That's why you can't understand him.

He also knows I'm not an anti.

Jim

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 05:21 AM

grin

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 11:15 AM

Since you evidently keep track of such things, Twolines, what's the majority opinion here about flying the flag upside down?

Jim
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 11:22 AM

James, the majority what to see you flown UP SIDE DOWN

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 11:28 AM

lol

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 11:31 AM

No deal dick Tracy.

He doesn't actually care. Wasting your time, Hippie.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by wetdog
James, the majority what to see you flown UP SIDE DOWN

LOL and X 2!

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Getting There
An old school say but has a new meaning today: United we stand departed we fall without our gun right we will have nothing at all!

True

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 01:30 PM

when the vote comes the congresspeople will be thinking about the time they spent hunkered down in the capitol with people roaming around freely and the capitol police doing nothing about it.....
Posted By: Flint Lock

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 01:44 PM

Flying an American flag upside down is not a sign of disrespect, it is a distress call. Look it up.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 02:22 PM

when the vote comes the congresspeople will be thinking about the time they spent hunkered down in the capitol with people roaming around freely and the capitol police doing nothing about it.....

You're not wrong. And then they will vote in favor of gun control because they don't want people showing up with weapons next time. Those "roaming" the capital tarnished the image of anyone not on the left. As far as the left is concerned, we are all dangerous and all wear bison hats. Great job.

This is a game of chess and we are losing badly because of dumb moves.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 02:33 PM

As far as the left is concerned, we are all dangerous and all wear bison hats. Great job.

Excellent!

Here’s to them flying flags upside down because of us.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Twolines
I love that there is an obvious majority on this site. Seems to me the obvious majority doesn’t want to hear from any other side. (The cuck boy sassy types with no real solution anyway)
It is possible to scroll on past subjects that would inflame the other siders but they don’t, they click and poke....why is that? Is it that they think they can educate the obvious majority?
Why is it so important to these types to try to persuade folk that have no interest in their point?

There's a certain level of respect that should be expected from both "sides" as you put it when it comes to discussing diverging viewpoints of any topic be it trap placement, flag etiquette, gun rights, economy, or otherwise. If one refuses to hear any opposing or even partially opposing views on a subject, they are very often doing a dis-service to their viewpoint and cause. If we don't listen, learn, and adapt to our surrounding environment (whether we like/agree with it or not) we are setting ourselves up for sure failure. Happy trapping! ScottW

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 02:45 PM

We have learned, for the past 20 years. It’s their way or the Highway. Screw that!

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 02:50 PM

We want a place that creates opportunities for hard working people to be prosperous. They are on board with that as long as the prosperous give a portion of their prosperity to those who refuse to take advantage or put in the effort. Otherwise they aren’t passing anything. We give and give and give and it’s ever enough.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 03:11 PM

I love that there is an obvious majority on this site. Seems to me the obvious majority doesn’t want to hear from any other side. (The cuck boy sassy types with no real solution anyway)
It is possible to scroll on past subjects that would inflame the other siders but they don’t, they click and poke....why is that? Is it that they think they can educate the obvious majority?
Why is it so important to these types to try to persuade folk that have no interest in their point?

No, the problem is the other side controls the news media and we get the other side rammed down or throats. This forum is a safe place where freedom of expression is still permissible and that seems to bother you.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 03:18 PM

You're not wrong. And then they will vote in favor of gun control because they don't want people showing up with weapons next time. Those "roaming" the capital tarnished the image of anyone not on the left. As far as the left is concerned, we are all dangerous and all wear bison hats. Great job.

This is a game of chess and we are losing badly because of dumb moves.

So in your world Democrats/liberals just started seeing us this way due to the crap at the capital?

In my world I believe they have seen armed, patriotic citizens who believe in the Constitution as dangerous threats to their agenda for decades or longer. I believe this is why they have and continue to try to limit our access to firearms and other weapons for many, many years. This is also why they attempt, very successfully recently, to limit free speech.

What happened two weeks ago didn't create this.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 03:28 PM

Tom

Agree with everything you've said. Flying it upside down makes us as bad as the football players who take a knee during the playing of the national anthem.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 04:06 PM

So in your world Democrats/liberals just started seeing us this way due to the crap at the capital?

In my world I believe they have seen armed, patriotic citizens who believe in the Constitution as dangerous threats to their agenda for decades or longer. I believe this is why they have and continue to try to limit our access to firearms and other weapons for many, many years. This is also why they attempt, very successfully recently, to limit free speech.

What happened two weeks ago didn't create this.

Of course it didn't start with the crap at the capital. That crap however gave the left more "ammo" to use against us with middle of the road voters--who matter a lot in winning elections.

Don't forget, the Republicans (including Ronald Reagan) started pushing and passing gun control in the late 1960's when the Black Panthers showed up at the California statehouse armed. I know the idiots on January 6 were not armed but the idea is the same especially with 24 hour cable news and tech companies pushing that narrative. 24 hour cable news and tech companies are also, I agree, doing their best to clamp down on public discussion.

I promise there is nobody on this site more supportive of the 1A and 2A than me. I am simply stating we need to be tactical and strategic. Being loud and aggressive didn't work out so well for the right in 2020.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 04:09 PM

I would argue we weren’t loud and aggressive enough. But we’ll see.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 04:22 PM

The raid on the capital was false flag operation.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 04:30 PM

I think any reasonable person understands that the crap at the capital was either outright staged or the result of a few over-zealous Trump supporters losing control.

I believe any thinking person understand that the liberals have blown this completely out of all proportion and are using this fake crises to their great advantage.

Insurrection? Attempted coup? That's absolutely ridiculous and would be hilarious if not for the fact that there are so many stupid Americans believing it and so many evil, lying politicians promoting it.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 04:46 PM

Insurrection? Attempted coup? That's absolutely ridiculous and would be hilarious if not for the fact that there are so many stupid Americans believing it and so many evil, lying politicians promoting it.

Bingo!!!!!!

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 04:51 PM

I think any reasonable person understands that the crap at the capital was either outright staged or the result of a few over-zealous Trump supporters losing control.

I believe any thinking person understand that the liberals have blown this completely out of all proportion and are using this fake crises to their great advantage.

There are plenty of stupid people on both sides--and they are getting more and more stupid with each year that passes. The worst part is one stupid side overtly wants to trample on my rights, but the other stupid side thinks they are helping--but they are not and are only expediting the trampling of my rights.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 05:00 PM

--but they are not and are only expediting the trampling of my rights.

Or bringing on a much needed refreshing of actual freedom.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 05:01 PM

--but they are not and are only expediting the trampling of my rights.

Or bringing on a much needed refreshing of actual freedom.

Nope. That's not how temper tantrums work.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 05:07 PM

Nope. That's not how temper tantrums work.

Call it what you want. Somebody is running numbers and getting a clue.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 05:10 PM

I bet when they get together they are talking about more than how much money they can steal. lol

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 05:14 PM

BTW, getting all the guns off the street is way to big a task for it to actually happen. Liberal gun owners are counting on it. It’s why they elected another politician that will blow smoke up their (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) and make them feel good about themselves.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 05:20 PM

At what point is enough a enough. Let’s look at New York. The state went snooping thru people’s medical files and anyone who was taking a pill for anxiety was required to turn in there pistol permits. There’s another news letter I get of several cases of a he said she said and the police came to confiscate there guns. In the end they had a shoot out with police and lost there life. Your rights are slowly being trampled on everyday. At what point do we say enough is enough. When there leading us all to there re-education camp. I’m not advocating for violence but the swamp needs to never forget, they work for us.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 05:25 PM

I think the forum needs a playpen.

I agree a lot of forums I belong to have a restricted political section. You have to log in to see what’s posted and you have to ask the boss for permission to enter the political/restricted part. It’s a free for all and gets heated, but everyone gets to vent.
Posted By: riverratdm

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 05:26 PM

I think some are in for a rude awakening. Do some research and see what the rich globalists agenda's are. You are a fool if you do not think rich and powerful people work together to stay rich and powerful. Just look at what happed to parlor in a day. They control all major social media, the corperate news, hollywood, and a good chunk of most big buisness. They are going to push through the agenda they want.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 05:26 PM

. Why argue folks that will never agree with you?

Because they ain’t the only folks reading it. Some are undecided.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by riverratdm
I think some are in for a rude awakening. Do some research and see what the rich globalists agenda's are. You are a fool if you do not think rich and powerful people work together to stay rich and powerful. Just look at what happed to parlor in a day. They control all major social media, the corperate news, hollywood, and a good chunk of most big buisness. They are going to push through the agenda they want.

By promising the low information population they are going to make other rich people pay for everything. lol

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 05:42 PM

So what your sayin woodchuck is, we need a thunder dome? Lol I’m in, all my saws start first pull.

Yes you put on your big boy pants when you enter and only one rule. Argue as much as you want but no personal threats of violence toward one another.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by SJA

Or the Constitution being rescinded and re-interpreted by traitors? Or is Dire distress classified only in the Military Flag Code as what you're stating here, I think not. How should a traitor be defined?

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by SJA

When was the Constitution being endangered as much as now? How about that question, maybe this is a first. AND, according to the U.S. Department of Defense website, "The flag should never be flown upside down and here's the kicker "UNLESS TRYING TO CONVEY A SIGN OF DISTRESS OR GREAT DANGER". SO, THIS CONDONES DOING THIS.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 06:56 PM

Personal threats? Come on man get a hold of yourself. That wasn’t a threat.

Never took it as one. I was just stating what most rules was on other political forums.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 06:59 PM

I Never believed in the Debate Team

Basically Rinos in training! The Founding Father's fought, they didn't debate.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by SJA

When was the Constitution being endangered as much as now? How about that question, maybe this is a first. AND, according to the U.S. Department of Defense website, "The flag should never be flown upside down and here's the kicker "UNLESS TRYING TO CONVEY A SIGN OF DISTRESS OR GREAT DANGER". SO, THIS CONDONES DOING THIS.

well said and to the point.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 07:13 PM

When debating the left over guns, trapping, speech, to name a few, what does the left have to give up? There is only one side doing the compromising.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 07:13 PM

How do you warn the federal government they've overstepped their bounds and they're looking at recourse from the people without coming off as threatening or being labeled as a threat? They're deviants, they're cynical and they won't relinquish the extra-Constitutional power they've heaped upon themselves.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper

Exactly! Our founding fathers fought for a free nation because of a tax on tea.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Posco
How do you warn the federal government they've overstepped their bounds and they're looking at recourse from the people without coming off as threatening or being labeled as a threat? They're deviants, they're cynical and they won't relinquish the extra-Constitutional power they've heaped upon themselves.

Apparently you tell them THIS TIME I MEAN IT, and then you draw another line in the sand.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Apparently you tell them THIS TIME I MEAN IT, and then you draw another line in the sand.

Pretty much it.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 07:43 PM

Do you think everyone just sat down and wrote the Constitution one evening?

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 08:59 PM

We all know they hammered it out. Finest work to come from the mind of man with the possible exception of most of Shakespeare. Both brilliant with no contemporary equal. These dolts in office today wouldn't be qualified to empty their predecessors bedpans.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 10:50 PM

Here's a start. If we could get millions of people to commit to not paying taxes, we could defund the government. They'd never be able to come after everyone.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 10:57 PM

I had not seen the American Flag flown upside down before , other than some old war movie. Now I have seen /read this thread. I have seen three in my travels, I don't go far from home or work.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Flint Lock

Here's a start. If we could get millions of people to commit to not paying taxes, we could defund the government. They'd never be able to come after everyone.

They’ll just print more while they are rounding everybody up. lol

Re: Upside down flag - 01/26/21 11:14 PM

They sure the heck did debate and some very well laid out debates that went on with vigor over many sessions.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by Pike River

They sure the heck did debate and some very well laid out debates that went on with vigor over many sessions.

Correct. And we've been debating ever since.

We need to keep debating and start winning.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 12:22 AM

Pretty sure the fed gov knows some people are sick of their tihs. Talking, arguing and paper work are not going to change this situation. Certainly flying yer flag upside down won’t change it either.

it shows like mindedness in my area,for now it will fly up side down,when driving down the back roads and see a up side down flag flying i know i'm in like minded company. Will flying the flag up side down make the gov stop infringing---NO it will not --USA going in to the darkness it' will be a rough road.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 12:27 AM

When you have a media united with one party, more interested in telling of the new First Dogs to enter the Oval Office rather than the 11,000 jobs lost by the stroke of Biden's pen, there ain't much to debate. They did everything they could to dehumanize Trump and they're doing everything they can to make Biden look like the benevolent old granddad. They are enemies to this ground.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 12:50 AM

When you have a media united with one party, more interested in telling of the new First Dogs to enter the Oval Office rather than the 11,000 jobs lost by the stroke of Biden's pen, there ain't much to debate. They did everything they could to dehumanize Trump and they're doing everything they can to make Biden look like the benevolent old granddad. They are enemies to this ground.

I don't disagree on the media and Biden. Part of debate is however persuasion. Very little time or effort was spent the last four years trying to persuade non-base voters.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 12:57 AM

I don't disagree on the media and Biden. Part of debate is however persuasion. Very little time or effort was spent the last four years trying to persuade non-base voters.

Until this election, Trump got more votes than any president in history. I think he did a good job persuading his base and non base to show up. The media did a better job getting support for Biden?Harris.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by Pike River

Correct. And we've been debating ever since.

We need to keep debating and start winning.

Debate all you want, they are going to crash the dollar and by they I don't mean only the Dems.
Posted By: WyFurHarvesters

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 01:55 AM

Won't do it nuff said will protest write letters speak in public but will not fly it upside down. Will fly it clean, ungripped not tattered or ragged and illuminated at night.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 01:58 AM

Yup

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 02:05 AM

Who needed pursuaded ? Other than a few worthless fence riders like yourself and Jimmy . Trump won with record numbers across the board . Where they failed was underestimating the amount of fraud from the shameless left .

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 02:28 AM

lack of persuasiveness = 75 million votes.......lol.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 02:41 AM

lack of persuasiveness = 75 million votes.......lol.

12 million more than he got in 2016, 10 million more than Obama got in 2012, 6 million more than Obama got in 2008.

Pretty presuasive.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 02:46 AM

Boys you can keep reciting the tired propaganda that won zero court cases but it doesn't change the fact that Trump lost.

75 million apparently wasn't enough--even with the electoral college.

Let's dust off and move on to the next election. Let's persuade some voters and rebuild the Republican Party.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 02:47 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 02:56 AM

Yes. Let’s keeping voting for the same people over and over who put us into this mess. The Republican Party will never get the same amount votes again unless one of his kids run. Politicians are all in this together. You might think there is two party’s because they get up on the podium and tear in to each other. It behind closed doors they laugh at us. I keep getting the gop emails please donate to us so we can win back the house and senate. They lost the senate there selves. Next time maybe they will pick a candidate who is not a out of touch rino.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 03:05 AM

Boys you can keep reciting the tired propaganda that won zero court cases but it doesn't change the fact that Trump lost.

Let's dust off and move on to the next election. Let's persuade some voters and rebuild the Republican Party.

I didn't say that Trump won, just countering your argument that trump didn't do a good job of persuading new voters..

I think I have full well explained my position relating to trump.

There is no rebuilding either of the two party system participants. I think I'll ride it out the rest of the way.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 03:21 AM

The fact that a few judges who are part of the corrupt system didn't do the right thing does not invalidate the fact that the election was stolen. No reasonable person could look at the big picture and conclude otherwise. I don't need a crooked or cowardly judge to interpret reality for me.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 03:38 AM

The election was stolen, and the 9/11 conspiracy was real!

Bigfoot exists!

Jim

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 03:38 AM

I didn't say that Trump won, just countering your argument that trump didn't do a good job of persuading new voters..

I think I have full well explained my position relating to trump.

There is no rebuilding either of the two party system participants. I think I'll ride it out the rest of the way.

I would love to see the Libertarians trot out a real candidate with a real chance. Until then, I'll vote Libertarian where I can but mostly Republican.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 03:51 AM

I'll vote conservative at a local level to try and keep our trapping privileges.

At a national level? I don't know. Those fools managed to run a 4 trillion dollar deficit this year and the Fed printed another 2 or 3 trillion out of thin air. I gotta look my grand kids in the eye eventually.

They will destroy the dollar.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 05:20 AM

Bigfoot exists!

Jim

You are right about your first four words. And Bigfoot does exist!. A member of the Bigfoot Society even saw him in Rhode Island.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 05:28 AM

Bigfoot exists!

Jim

The election was rigged, 9/11 wasn't an inside job and I hope it does.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 10:06 AM

I suppose when it happens again in 2022 and you’re a criminal shortly after for owning a gun and there are 15 Supreme Court Justices on the bench some folks will take a look at what really happened. lol

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 11:45 AM

Please don't feed the troll guys.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 12:31 PM

Please don't feed the troll guys.

Sorry, sometimes you just have to ride the stupid out of a horse.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 12:43 PM

Ain't no riding the stupid out of that horse. It has permanent brain damage. Best to look the other way and hope it leaves.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce T
[Linked Image]

2X

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 06:18 PM

I suppose when it happens again in 2022 and you’re a criminal shortly after for owning a gun and there are 15 Supreme Court Justices on the bench some folks will take a look at what really happened. lol

NO they still won't see it, Doesn't fit there agenda.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce T
[Linked Image]

2X

Starting to see them in the 2024 version already around here!

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 06:50 PM

Trump's mental acuity and physical fitness will be better in 2024 than Biden's is today. Go Trump!

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 06:52 PM

Trump's mental acuity and physical fitness will be better in 2024 than Biden's is today. Go Trump!

I'm hoping Evonka runs. 80 is too old imo.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/27/21 08:08 PM

I'm hoping Evonka runs. 80 is too old imo.

Neither will unless something is done with our current election process.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/28/21 02:16 AM

Ain't no riding the stupid out of that horse. It has permanent brain damage. Best to look the other way and hope it leaves.

Which one ?

Re: Upside down flag - 01/28/21 02:21 AM

The assault is continuing if you haven't heard the latest.

Biden is setting up a commission for "supreme court reform" . simple words are packing the Supreme court.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/28/21 02:25 AM

As much as I support Trump, I have to agree that if he used a little more sugar and a little less spice and had some of Reagan's charm, he would have been a lot more appealing to those not in his base. Most of the people I know who didn't support Trump, it was his style they didn't like, not his policies.

HOWEVER, that's not why Trump lost. Doesn't matter how many more votes he would have got if the election was stolen.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/28/21 02:26 AM

Biden is setting up a commission for "supreme court reform" . simple words are packing the Supreme court.

Short of a dollar collapse it will take a lot to get me "fired up" so to speak but if they pack the court it's game on.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/28/21 02:29 AM

Short of a dollar collapse it will take a lot to get me "fired up" so to speak but if they pack the court it's game on.

I can't link or I'd post one. Its going to happen, Schumer calls this the big one.

Guns next???

Re: Upside down flag - 01/28/21 02:30 AM

When did style become more important than policies ?

Oh wait , prolly the same people who make color and gender the only priority.....lol

Re: Upside down flag - 01/28/21 02:36 AM

https://nypost.com/2021/01/27/biden-creating-commission-to-study-supreme-court-reform-report/

Hope this works.

Re: Upside down flag - 01/28/21 02:41 AM

It's only week one ........

Re: Upside down flag - 01/28/21 02:42 AM

Bigfoot exists!

Jim

Lawyers and car salesman would never lie....

Re: Upside down flag - 01/28/21 02:43 AM

Grab your muskets fellers. It’s going to be a wild ride.

Re: Upside down flag - 02/04/21 01:57 AM

For now

For those who comprendo

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Trapperman Forums