Home

The good news just keeps coming!

Posted By: yukon254

The good news just keeps coming! - 01/26/21 10:36 PM

If there are any hunters or trappers in this state they better start calling this clown.

https://www.cga.ct.gov/asp/CGABillStatus/cgabillstatus.asp?selBillType=Bill&bill_num=HB5031
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: The good news just keeps coming! - 01/26/21 10:48 PM

Time to got out of the East/West coast idiot rule before it’s to late, Central States of America here we go. I’d be hauling anything I could trap and dumping it on his door step so he would see the need for it if I lived there. LOL
Posted By: Flipper

Re: The good news just keeps coming! - 01/26/21 11:40 PM

It going to be that by the end of 4 years
Posted By: coyote44

Re: The good news just keeps coming! - 01/27/21 12:59 AM

One thing good about being old is that you can get a covid shot and you won't be around to see the ramifications of these idiot liberals.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: The good news just keeps coming! - 01/27/21 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
Time to got out of the East/West coast idiot rule before it’s to late, Central States of America here we go. I’d be hauling anything I could trap and dumping it on his door step so he would see the need for it if I lived there. LOL

Gotta keep some coastal areas for shipping sakes. Can't imagine the Mississippi River handling super cargo hauler traffic
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: The good news just keeps coming! - 01/27/21 01:11 AM

So far we still have Texas things can be hauled by truck or rail there.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: The good news just keeps coming! - 01/27/21 04:29 AM

Originally Posted by SNIPERB🦝

Gotta keep some coastal areas for shipping sakes. Can't imagine the Mississippi River handling super cargo hauler traffic

They will get hungry them cement crawlers will need us more then we will ever need them, never said we would not do business just won’t be ruled by them.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: The good news just keeps coming! - 01/27/21 04:48 PM

Kind of like the idiots who want to defund or dismantle the police where they live. But, as soon as there's a ruckus involving them personally, they call the police. Pea-brained morons!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums