Home

How long before they fake a mass shooting

Posted By: Finster

How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 08:35 PM

Like they have before.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 08:36 PM

soon, they've got a new gun bill.... gonna need some motivation for it.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 08:37 PM

I've been worried about that myself.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 08:38 PM

They are sure playing up the “we are in danger” from domestic violence in DC now oh the drama. It’s coming you can smell it in the air.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 08:43 PM

You have to keep the ball rolling!
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 08:52 PM

I believe I saw a news feed this morning that 11 soldiers were shot in Ft Sill ..
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
I believe I saw a news feed this morning that 11 soldiers were shot in Ft Sill ..

All I could find was an old story from 2020.

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:06 PM

I hope civilians capture the shooter before the authorities if it happens.

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:19 PM

So, a question. I travel to Connecticut often and know a lot of people there. I do not know of any that have ties with anyone that was involved in Sandy Hook. No ones cousin, friends, brothers uncle in law, acquaintance, nothing! I've even specifically asked those I know up there if they know anyone no matter how far removed that was involved. No one knows anyone. Anyone on here know of someone?
Posted By: Catch22

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Finster
So, a question. I travel to Connecticut often and know a lot of people there. I do not know of any that have ties with anyone that was involved in Sandy Hook. No ones cousin, friends, brothers uncle in law, acquaintance, nothing! I've even specifically asked those I know up there if they know anyone no matter how far removed that was involved. No one knows anyone. Anyone on here know of someone?

Yeah, I know someone.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:23 PM

isn't amazing how we really haven't had any in quite a while

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

That's because for a brief 4 years their was real hope and things were really looking good.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

That's because for a brief 4 years their was real hope and things were really looking good.

Isn't That the Truth x10

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:30 PM

they really dropped off when the shooter was getting shot in a few seconds. no glory in failure
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:31 PM

Are you really trying to say that didn't happen? You're in the deep end of the conspiracy pool, man. Who is "they" that fake mass shootings? How? Are you really that crazy? I mean, I know you're bitter and full of hate, but crazy, too? That's just....nevermind.

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:34 PM

He is pretty butter.

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by loosegoose

Are you really trying to say that didn't happen? You're in the deep end of the conspiracy pool, man. Who is "they" that fake mass shootings? How? Are you really that crazy? I mean, I know you're butter and full of hate, but crazy, too? That's just....nevermind.

Did I say it didn't happen. As usual you are wrong. Get back under your rock.

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
He is pretty butter.

How does "pretty butter" look differently than regular butter?

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:39 PM

Fixed it. But he probably does have buttery soft skin.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:39 PM

Its Gorgeous butter....

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
Its Gorgeous butter....

Beautiful even.
Posted By: cablejohn

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:41 PM

I hate to say it out loud but EVERY time they need a mass shooting they get a mass shooting!

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
Its Gorgeous butter....

Beautiful even.

I can't believe it's not butter.

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:44 PM

Please enlighten me.....are you implying that these are staged? That maybe "they" pay someone to to kill a bunch of kids? Or maybe that it's a big conspiracy, that the shootings never even happened? Educate me.....what are you implying?
Posted By: adam m

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:49 PM

Did you hear about ther mass shooting last week? A teen killed 6 at random

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by adam m
Did you hear about ther mass shooting last week? A teen killed 6 at random

That's not even news worthy in places like Chicago.

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:52 PM

Please enlighten me.....are you implying that these are staged? That maybe "they" pay someone to to kill a bunch of kids? Or maybe that it's a big conspiracy, that the shootings never even happened? Educate me.....what are you implying?

I see no one implying anything. Don't you have something to plug in in hopes it fixes the problem? Or did they hire a chimpanzee instead? Either way, you should probably worry about other things. Adults are conversat'in here.

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 09:58 PM

no there clearly are some that are real, crazy people, I think what they are saying is every gang shooting within a mile of a school starts getting reported as a mass shooting events to make the numbers ridiculously high

real mas shooting events have also been way down since shooters started lasting less than a minute

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 10:08 PM

I see no one implying anything. Don't you have something to plug in in hopes it fixes the problem? Or did they hire a chimpanzee instead? Either way, you should probably worry about other things. Adults are conversat'in here.

Lol you did it it again, didn't you ? There you go makin a fool of yourself, talking about thing you haven't a clue about laugh finster the parts replacer got shamed because he didn't even know enough to know rhat he's just a parts replacer, and now he had to make personal attacks on an actual tech to try to feel better laugh keep doing it finster, seriously, it tickles my funny bone laugh

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 10:12 PM

Lol you did it it again, didn't you ? There you go makin a fool of yourself, talking about thing you haven't a clue about laugh

I have a question for you. Why do you stalk me all over the forum? You lonely for attention?

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 10:15 PM

Nobody is stalking you, don't be paranoid on top of being buttery, bitter, hateful and crazy. Why do you keep being up the parts replacer thing? Did it embarrass you to learn that that's not the proper way to diag a modern vehicle?

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 10:17 PM

Nobody is stalking you, don't be paranoid on top of being buttery, bitter, hateful and crazy. Why do you keep being up the parts replacer thing? Did it embarrass you to learn that that's not the proper way to diag a modern vehicle?

Maybe you're in love? Sorry man, I'm married.

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 10:20 PM

Maybe you're in love? Sorry man, I'm married.

I love you finster. You're my best friend.

For real though, If it embarrasses you to be a parts changer, I'll quit bringing it up. I don't want to hurt your feelings. We all have different things we're good at, some people just don't have a mind to diag complex automotive problems. Different strokes for different folks. We can't all be good at everything.
Posted By: shorthair

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 10:20 PM

Wow, do you wear that tin foil hat on the line too. Which mass shooting were faked? Too many politicians use them to push their anti gun agendas but I don't believe their out there faking mass shooting. I gotta tell ya I've been on this site since 98 or '99 and I havn't seen so many idiotic post then I've seen the last year or two. Used to be filled with hardcore trappers and trapping information. Now it's worse than that facebook thingy.

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by shorthair
Wow, do you wear that tin foil hat on the line too. Which mass shooting were faked? Too many politicians use them to push their anti gun agendas but I don't believe their out there faking mass shooting. I gotta tell ya I've been on this site since 98 or '99 and I havn't seen so many idiotic post then I've seen the last year or two. Used to be filled with hardcore trappers and trapping information. Now it's worse than that facebook thingy.

Just couldn’t look away. We’ve all been there. lol

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 11:01 PM

Really??? Just one of hundreds of examples. Educate yourself a little:

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/nyt-false-mass-shooting-statistics

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 11:07 PM

Here's a little more:

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/video-stossel-lott-mass-public-shootings/

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 11:10 PM

How about this hoax? Granted the source is obscure but can be verified regardless:

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/...-philly-pd---pennsylvania-state-new.html

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 11:13 PM

Those three examples are with a 5 minute search and the kicker is that it's not easy to find without a little digging because big tech is censoring things like this.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 11:19 PM

Finster I applaud your attempt to enlighten some but those with captured minds at this point are lost.. and you who find my post pointed don't bother replying because I have no use for your opinion..

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/29/21 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by grumley701
Finster I applaud your attempt to enlighten some but those with captured minds at this point are lost.. and you who find my post pointed don't bother replying because I have no use for your opinion..

Well I’m going to give it to you anyway. RIGHT ON!!!!!

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/30/21 12:13 AM

Those three examples are with a 5 minute search and the kicker is that it's not easy to find without a little digging because big tech is censoring things like this.

Fake statistics about.mass shootings area far different thing than a fake.mass shooting done by "they".

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/30/21 12:20 AM

Fake statistics about.mass shootings area far different thing than a fake.mass shooting done by "they".

Kinda creepy how much you enjoy stalking another man.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/30/21 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

Just couldn’t look away. We’ve all been there. lol

There is a strictly trapping section, among other specific sections. Its a choice to be in this section, then another choice to click on certain threads by certain posters/members. I guess if I was bothered that much, I would review my choices.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/30/21 12:27 AM

I do find it strange, maybe I have not dug deep enough, how little it seems we know of the Vegas shooter. The freak that shot up the Jason Aldean concert, if I remember right.

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/30/21 12:33 AM

It's just that I love you so much. If we lived closer Is probably go through your garbage and take pictures of your house to get to know you better. I know one day we'll be best friends and hang out every day and do everything together and give each other big bear hugs.
Posted By: chas3457

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/30/21 01:31 AM

Kind of odd, when a grease monkey makes fun of a guy that works on Nukes. SMH shocked

Charlie
Posted By: Marty

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/30/21 02:48 AM

there are no fake mass shooting and oswald acted alone...

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/30/21 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
there are no fake mass shooting and oswald acted alone...

Did Epstein kill himself?

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/30/21 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by chas3457
Kind of odd, when a grease monkey makes fun of a guy that works on Nukes. SMH shocked

Charlie

He isn't a grease monkey. He a plugger inner and hope it works chimpanzee. wink
Posted By: Pike River

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/30/21 03:01 AM

It's just that I love you so much. If we lived closer Is probably go through your garbage and take pictures of your house to get to know you better. I know one day we'll be best friends and hang out every day and do everything together and give each other big bear hugs.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dirt

Re: How long before they fake a mass shooting - 01/30/21 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds
I do find it strange, maybe I have not dug deep enough, how little it seems we know of the Vegas shooter. The freak that shot up the Jason Aldean concert, if I remember right.

There was a guy on the wilderness forum code name" Northway" that was at that fake shooting. PM him and ask him if it was fake bullets. Glad I could help!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums